RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:22 PM
:coleman:

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 01:27 PM
Peak Shaq: 13.1

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:28 PM
Harden leads the league in drives per game. More than Giannis.

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 01:29 PM

Imma gonna guess it's not almost 3X more than Lebron.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:35 PM

20.6 for Harden to 12.7 for LeBron.

Dramatic difference per game.

superduper
12-05-2019, 01:37 PM

Boom :biggums:

RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Peak Shaq: 13.1
Whistleden

Marchesk
12-05-2019, 01:38 PM
Can we conclude from this that Harden > Michael Jordan at getting to the FT line? 3Ball, any thoughts?

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Harden drives into the paint 21 times a game. Let that sink in.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:39 PM
20.6 for Harden to 12.7 for LeBron.

Dramatic difference per game.
Still a pretty big difference in how often LeBron gets fouled per drive based on those numbers. And LeBron would drive more if he got whistles like Refden.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:40 PM
Harden drives into the paint 21 times a game. Let that sink in.
Significantly more FTs than peak Shaq. J Whistle has nudes of the refs.

superduper
12-05-2019, 01:40 PM
People will delude themselves until their face is blue rather than accept that 90% of the fouls against Harden are legit. Dude gets hammered in the paint. Cherry picking a few bad moments wont change that.

Lol @ people bringing up Bran. Dude should have 3-4 extra fouls a game called against HIM for his stiff arming and hooking every single offensive play.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:41 PM
Harden currently is averaging more drives per game this year than anyone has in the last 7 years (and that's only as far as nba.com goes back).

Don't let that ruin your narrative though.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Harden currently is averaging more drives per game this year than anyone has in the last 7 years (and that's only as far as nba.com goes back).

Don't let that ruin your narrative though.
Because he knows whenever he drives, he’s very likely to get 2 free throws :hammerhead:

You don’t think LeBron would drive more if he got reffed like Harden? :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Loney comes with facts.

OP comes with narratives and crying. :lol :lol

RRR3
12-05-2019, 01:48 PM
Here’s a fact for you:

LeBron gets 5.5 FTA/g for 12.7 drives per game, a rate of .433

Harden gets 14.9 FTA/g for 20.6 drives per game, a rate of .723

You’re just proving my point :roll:

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Here’s a fact for you:

LeBron gets 5.5 FTA/g for 12.7 drives per game, a rate of .433

Harden gets 14.9 FTA/g for 20.6 drives per game, a rate of .723

You’re just proving my point :roll:

Harden also draws FTs off his stepback.

So when you factor in the absurd amount of times he drives to rim and the absurd amount of stepback 3s he takes, the amount of FTs he receives becomes very clear and feasible.

Bronbron23
12-05-2019, 01:54 PM
:coleman:
Theres a few reasons for this:

One is that i think refs give bron the shaq treatment at times because of how big,strong and physical he is.

Second is because even though flops a little he dosnt do it nearly as much as harden.

Third is because harden has a much better first step than bron at this stage of his career so he gets to the whole alot more than bron does.

Put all this together and this is why theres such a huge gap.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 01:55 PM
You can hate Harden's playstyle all you want, but at the end of the day he draws legitimate fouls.

Pure and simple.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:02 PM
Harden also draws FTs off his stepback.

So when you factor in the absurd amount of times he drives to rim and the absurd amount of stepback 3s he takes, the amount of FTs he receives becomes very clear and feasible.
Must be nice to get a ton of FTs of flopping on your 3s.

Smoke117
12-05-2019, 02:05 PM

You are going to get to the line a lot less when you actually attack to finish and not to draw contact.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Must be nice to get a ton of FTs of flopping on your 3s.

What a retard response.

He doesn't get tons, he gets about 2.5 FTs a game off non drives. I love how you come with no facts and just spew bullshit. :lol

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:10 PM
What a retard response.

He doesn't get tons, he gets about 2.5 FTs a game off non drives. I love how you come with no facts and just spew bullshit. :lol
That’s a ton compared to literally everyone else. When’s the last time LeBron got a FT off a non drive?

I guess it’s hard when you don’t act flop like a fish on your jumpers.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:12 PM
That’s a ton compared to literally everyone else. When’s the last time LeBron got a FT off a non drive?

I guess it’s hard when you don’t act flop like a fish on your jumpers.

No one in the league takes even remotely the amount of contested 3s that Harden does. Maybe guys shouldn't come into his landing zone.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:13 PM
No one in the league takes even remotely the amount of contested 3s that Harden does. Maybe guys shouldn't come into his landing zone.
No one else in the league can consistently expect to get foul calls on contested 3s

Whistleden

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:15 PM
No one else in the league can consistently expect to get foul calls on contested 3s

Whistleden

Keep running with narratives despite facts smacking you right in the face. :oldlol: :oldlol:

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:16 PM
Harden deserves significantly more FTs per possession than anyone to ever play the game

-loney

:roll:

Yeah, bro, no one else in history got fouled like poor poor Harden :cry:

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:17 PM
Harden deserves significantly more FTs per possession than anyone to ever play the game

-loney

:roll:

Yeah, bro, no one else in history got fouled like poor poor Harden :cry:

Yes, Harden has devised a playstyle that draws more legit fouls than anyone in the history of basketball.

I know all these facts are hurting your feelings. I'm sorry.

Micku
12-05-2019, 02:18 PM
You can hate Harden's playstyle all you want, but at the end of the day he draws legitimate fouls.

Pure and simple.

Man, the players can touch his beard and its a foul. He'll run into a player, then he arms go up in the air, and he's like "Why is he here? I was gonn'a score. That's a foul."

When gets pass a player, he'll grab his arm, and then fall. And he's like, "He touched me a ref. That's a gay foul. Kick him outta the game."

He travels on his step back 3s. And use that little reggie miller kick. He kicks the player. As soon it connects, he falls down. And he's like "He touched me ref. Right in the toe. Dat's a foul."

He takes advantage of the rules. He has to be stopped.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:19 PM
Harden gets legitimately fouled more than peak Shaq :roll:

Loney, ladies and gents.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Man, the players can touch his beard and its a foul. He'll run into a player, then he arms go up in the air, and he's like "Why is he here? I was gonn'a score. That's a foul."

When gets pass a player, he'll grab his arm, and then fall. And he's like, "He touched me a ref. That's a gay foul. Kick him outta the game."

He travels on his step back 3s. And use that little reggie miller kick. He kicks the player. As soon it connects, he falls down. And he's like "He touched me ref. Right in the toe. Dat's a foul."

He takes advantage of the rules. He has to be stopped.

God, narratives are so much fun. :oldlol: :oldlol:

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 02:22 PM
RRR3's arguments:

*make a generalized statement without posting a shred of evidence*

*rolling face*

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

RRR3
12-05-2019, 02:24 PM
RRR3's arguments:

*make a generalized statement without posting a shred of evidence*

*rolling face*

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:
You act like I’ve never seen Harden play. He gets calls other players simply don’t get.

Bronbron23
12-05-2019, 02:35 PM

Pure and simple.
Half the time yeah but the other half is him taking advantage of this era's refs or rules. The kicking the legs out is not a foul. Him grabbing defenders arms is not a foul. Him thrusting his arms int the defenders arms is not a foul. Theres abunch of stuff he does thats not a foul.

That said you cant blame him for taking advantage of the rules and refs. Its ugly to watch but its definitely effective and helps his team win and thats the purpose of the game.

Micku
12-05-2019, 03:26 PM
Half the time yeah but the other half is him taking advantage of this era's refs or rules. The kicking the legs out is not a foul. Him grabbing defenders arms is not a foul. Him thrusting his arms int the defenders arms is not a foul. Theres abunch of stuff he does thats not a foul.

That said you cant blame him for taking advantage of the rules and refs. Its ugly to watch but its definitely effective and helps his team win and thats the purpose of the game.

You can't blame'em, but still you can hate. Screw the beard. And screw the refs. Look at his bs travel man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpmigCh0Aw

Curry and Kyrie try to implement it.

Look at dez fouls:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZarLAPyj-c

In one play, James Harden went doggie style on this one dood. All over his back. Pinned down to the floor. Who got the foul? Not James Harden. And then all the times where they touched his beard? And then the flops! Like flopping is defense for him.

He has to be stopped. Rockets fans. The beard has to be stopped. Get Hakeem back. Get T-Mac back. Moses Malone. I know y'all wann'a win the chip, but at what cost? What cost I ask of you? This dude is molesting the rules.

Manny98
12-05-2019, 07:28 PM
Refs be hoeing the shit out of LeBron :facepalm

ralph_i_el
12-05-2019, 07:30 PM
Loney comes with facts.

OP comes with narratives and crying. :lol :lol

Lol forget to switch accounts?