PDA

View Full Version : DaHeezy is a ghost this week.... told me he'd meet me this week...

Pages : [1] 2

AirTupac
12-05-2019, 07:20 PM
Another one. All yall bitchs losin just like ya boy DaHeezy ghostin again LOL. inb4 he comes up with another excuse and tries to spin it around for bron alts to emoji at.

SpaceJam2
12-05-2019, 07:53 PM
Tough times for Pelicans fans. You okay bro?

LAmbruh
12-05-2019, 07:56 PM
1am where OP's at and he's thinking about Daheezy :biggums:

sportjames23
12-06-2019, 02:18 AM
He didn't want that smoke, OP.

Hey Yo
12-06-2019, 02:31 AM
Another one. All yall bitchs losin just like ya boy DaHeezy ghostin again LOL. inb4 he comes up with another excuse and tries to spin it around for bron alts to emoji at.
dumb

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 12:40 PM
Bosnia added you to the discord chat you stupid f*ck and I said I would have to come in January. I said the month got too busy. You seem to be scared to come in to the chat and plan it with me. Shall I screenshot it and share it here?

Bosnia, I know he's your homie but confirm.

egokiller
12-06-2019, 12:51 PM
What are the details of this discord chat? It would be hilarious to talk some shit on there.:lol

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 12:51 PM
For the record Bosnia created a discord group too plan our little rendez-vous and chicken shit OP here has yet to respond in it.

If fact I'll invite y'all to our little chat group and join me on calling this fakkit out.

Bosnia, can we add people to the chat?

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Yea man, feel free to invite whoever you want.

Bosnia added you to the discord chat you stupid f*ck and I said I would have to come in January. I said the month got too busy. You seem to be scared to come in to the chat and plan it with me. Shall I screenshot it and share it here?

Bosnia, I know he's your homie but confirm.

These are facts.

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 01:03 PM

These are facts.

Thank you.

I'm a little sad you didn't wish me a happy Thanksgiving back :lol

egokiller
12-06-2019, 01:05 PM
What are the discord details? Add egokiller to it!

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 01:07 PM
Thank you.

I'm a little sad you didn't wish me a happy Thanksgiving back :lol

Not gonna lie, I didn't look at that group since I sent my last message, ill go double check what I missed lol.

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 01:09 PM
What are the discord details? Add egokiller to it!

You gotta give us your username along with your 4 numbers.

And you're not missing anything, I messaged once and Daheezy messaged a few times.

egokiller
12-06-2019, 01:10 PM
You gotta give us your username along with your 4 numbers.

And you're not missing anything, I messaged once and Daheezy messaged a few times.

It's egokiller 0199

AirBonner
12-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Bosnian and airheadpac are the same person.

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 01:16 PM
Bosnian and airheadpac are the same person.

Yea, and I'm also a Pelicans fan, right?

Tell me more about myself bro :oldlol:

egokiller
12-06-2019, 01:23 PM
Yea, and I'm also a Pelicans fan, right?

Tell me more about myself bro :oldlol:

I accepted the invite. :cheers:

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 01:24 PM
Lmao you've ghosted my replies for weeks. We were supposed to meet last week and then this week. I dont check Discord at work you dweeb :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Now its january? Lemme guess, you'll ghost that too and spin it around. Pathetic 5'7 churro

Smoke117
12-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Should have made OP serve out his year long ban...then maybe when he came back he wouldn't be such an obnoxious clown. Oh well, I'm sure he'll get himself banned again soon enough.

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Should have made OP serve out his year long ban...then maybe when he came back he wouldn't be such an obnoxious clown. Oh well, I'm sure he'll get himself banned again soon enough.

Weak shit from you. Step it up loser :rolleyes:

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 02:05 PM
Lmao you've ghosted my replies for weeks. We were supposed to meet last week and then this week. I dont check Discord at work you dweeb :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Now its january? Lemme guess, you'll ghost that too and spin it around. Pathetic 5'7 churro

I sent the message in the discord 3 days ago you moron. The group has been open for a couple of weeks. Again, shall I screenshot it to prove what a chicken shit you are?

This ****en Borat idiot says he can't check discord at work yet he posts tons of shitty ass thread throughout the day :lol
Excuses much?

RRR3
12-06-2019, 02:13 PM
Airtubesock is an embarrassment, but honestly why do you guys even want to fight over something so silly? Save your energy and potential medical and/or legal bills.

stalkerforlife
12-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Damn.

OP is about that life.

Respect.

egokiller
12-06-2019, 02:28 PM
Please keep all details in the discord please. Last time shit was about to go down I had to hear about it from Jeff as he doesn't want to be liable for shit caused IRL that was arranged beforehand on ISH.:lol

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 03:27 PM
I sent the message in the discord 3 days ago you moron. The group has been open for a couple of weeks. Again, shall I screenshot it to prove what a chicken shit you are?

This ****en Borat idiot says he can't check discord at work yet he posts tons of shitty ass thread throughout the day :lol
Excuses much?

Hey dumbass. We agreed on meeting last week. Then we agreed this week. Now youre saying maybe January? You're a fvcking scared boy. You dont want this heat idiot. Go make a drink for me boy

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Hey dumbass. We agreed on meeting last week. Then we agreed this week. Now youre saying maybe January? You're a fvcking scared boy. You dont want this heat idiot. Go make a drink for me boy

I've been updating my plans to go to LA jackass. I mention 2 weeks ago I couldn't because it was Thanksgiving. I tried for this week but the people I'm meeting with had too many plans for Christmas so I'd have to wait until January

Funny how you avoid me, the discord chat, and all my updates but come now to call me out? :lol

Like I said, you have time to post your shitty posts, but don't have time to check messages?

Sajo. How do you add more people to our chat. Let's get this going.

RRR3
12-06-2019, 03:34 PM
Meltdown.

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Add DaHeezy on discord and let's all join this chat. I'll update when exactly I'm going to slap OP into a new time zone.

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 03:37 PM
I've been updating my plans to go to LA jackass. I mention 2 weeks ago I couldn't because it was Thanksgiving. I tried for this week but the people I'm meeting with had too many plans for Christmas so I'd have to wait until January

Funny how you avoid me, the discord chat, and all my updates but come now to call me out? :lol

Like I said, you have time to post your shitty posts, but don't have time to check messages?

Sajo. How do you add more people to our chat. Let's get this going.

Wow I didnt go on discord (on a site I never go on) yet you have avoided multiple posts asking where your bitchass was :roll: :roll: :roll: Another time where DaDweeb avoids real heat.

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Wow I didnt go on discord (on a site I never go on) yet you have avoided multiple posts asking where your bitchass was :roll: :roll: :roll: Another time where DaDweeb avoids real heat.

If you don't go on discord why do you have an account retard? WTF would Bosnia create the chat specifically for you

Bosnia, really? This is the guy you defend?

MODs, do this guy a favor and ban him. Get him to straighten out his life before I literally end it

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 04:02 PM
If you don't go on discord why do you have an account retard? WTF would Bosnia create the chat specifically for you

MODs, do this guy a favor and ban him. Get him to straighten out his life before I literally end it

Crying for mods now? Jeez you are an embarrassing human being.

Bosnian Sajo
12-06-2019, 04:05 PM

I'm not defending him, you ain't arguing with me fool :oldlol:

I let yall squabble. There was a period where I jumped in when I found the hilarity in getting under your skin, but that got stale rather quickly and I ended it.

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 04:13 PM
I'm not defending him, you ain't arguing with me fool :oldlol:

I let yall squabble. There was a period where I jumped in when I found the hilarity in getting under your skin, but that got stale rather quickly and I ended it.

I'm not talking about defending him with me. I'm talking in general. Dude is literally a waste of oxygen

Anyways, since OP here "doesn't use discord" i'll update here on this very thread when my trip is booked.

Slap ya later OP

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 04:14 PM
I'm not talking about defending him with me. I'm talking in general. Dude is literally a waste of oxygen

Anyways, since OP here "doesn't use discord" i'll update here on this very thread when my trip is booked.

Slap ya later OP

Yeah cause Ill be waiting for your retarded ass week by week. I told you Im good last week and this week and now your moving dates. STFU bitch :facepalm You are a huge clown

DaHeezy
12-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Yeah cause Ill be waiting for your retarded ass week by week. I told you Im good last week and this week and now your moving dates. STFU bitch :facepalm You are a huge clown

Like I said, I'll confirm a date. Since the discord wasn't effective I'll keep bumping this for you.

You're pretty retarded to think I'm flying all the way there just to kick your ass stupid. I have to co-ordinate a meeting with my client, which will happen soon. The ass kicking I'm literally going to give you is just incentive to go.

But if you do happen to get banned, go to the discord group

AirTupac
12-06-2019, 04:29 PM
Like I said, I'll confirm a date. Since the discord wasn't effective I'll keep bumping this for you.

You're pretty retarded to think I'm flying all the way there just to kick your ass stupid. I have to co-ordinate a meeting with my client, which will happen soon. The ass kicking I'm literally going to give you is just incentive to go.

But if you do happen to get banned, go to the discord group

Bartender pretending to be important. C-L-O-W-N

RealSkipBayless
12-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Can't wait.

Hopefully on a weekend so I can come watch. :banana: :banana:

highwhey
12-06-2019, 04:54 PM

These are facts.
op getting wrekt in his own thread, what else is new? :roll:

stalkerforlife
12-06-2019, 05:00 PM

Murder threats.

DAMN.

ISH is about that life.

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 12:57 PM
OP, don't think I forgot about this. January is committed. I got to settle an account for our 2020 plan in San Jose. So my visit is mandatory. I'm definitely gonna set the time aside to slap you around. Be ready b!tch

AirTupac
12-12-2019, 01:00 PM
OP, don't think I forgot about this. January is committed. I got to settle an account for our 2020 plan in San Jose. So my visit is mandatory. I'm definitely gonna set the time aside to slap you around. Be ready b!tch

You think Im just waiting for you? You flopped twice already you stupid ass idiot. I have some plans in the New year just so you dont start flapping your mouth later on :oldlol:

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 01:04 PM
You think Im just waiting for you? You flopped twice already you stupid ass idiot. I have some plans in the New year just so you dont start flapping your mouth later on :oldlol:

Your boy Bosnia already confirmed I had to reschedule and since you're bitching out on discord I'm gonna make the confirmation here. I got my account confirming my itenerary today so I'm gonna give you a date for sure.

And don't worry, I got my Mexican homies and Asian Boys in LA who got me to make sure this dance gets set up proper.

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Let's make this confirmed because San Jose to LA is a trek. Where ya gonna be from the 13-15th in January? Obviously you won't come to where I'm staying. I got my homie set up in LA who's got friends who are AB. Just to get my back. But you're welcome to come to my hotel. But give me a place and I'll make sure I call ahead and get this set up

AirTupac
12-12-2019, 01:12 PM
Your boy Bosnia already confirmed I had to reschedule and since you're bitching out on discord I'm gonna make the confirmation here. I got my account confirming my itenerary today so I'm gonna give you a date for sure.

And don't worry, I got my Mexican homies and Asian Boys in LA who got me to make sure this dance gets set up proper.

God you are such a cringe human being

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 01:56 PM
You guys needs to rent a boxing ring. Settle this fight using glov

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:02 PM
God you are such a cringe human being

Sounds like words from a chicken sh!t. Point the place out b!tch. Stop trying to divert.

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:03 PM
You guys needs to rent a boxing ring. Settle this fight using glov

Lol, Naw dude. This ain't no exhibition match. I'm literally gonna go there and mess this kids face up.

egokiller
12-12-2019, 02:09 PM

Honestly I don't care if it's Paco, Pablo, Pancho, or Pico holding my beer while I watch this go down, but someone is going to be holding my fvcking beer so give those guys a heads up for me will ya? I get thirsty at the fights and I use both hands to cheer, so it becomes a big fvcking problem if no one is there to hold my beer. :rant

AirTupac
12-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Sounds like words from a chicken sh!t. Point the place out b!tch. Stop trying to divert.

Classic. After you flopped twice already :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:12 PM
Notice how when shit gets real OP starts to resort to using the "cringe" responses? :lol
He's doing everything in his power to avoid this meeting. He's even avoiding our private discord chat which even egokiller has time to respond in. ****er makes the excuse he has no time but posts several threads a day on here :lol

Like I said. My itenerary is set. Looks like the 13-15 of January. Since San Jose is a couple of hours I got to plan something with my boys in LA. Name the spot both .

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:14 PM
Classic. After you flopped twice already :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Bosnia already confirmed I rescheduled loser. :lol The only guy who defends you called you out.

So where you gonna be on the 13-15?

Again, stop deflecting.

Turbo Slayer
12-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Bosnia already confirmed I rescheduled loser. :lol The only guy who defends you called you out.

So where you gonna be on the 13-15?

Again, stop deflecting.
How r u going 2 meet him? I'm rooting 4 u bro. :cheers:

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:15 PM
Honestly I don't care if it's Paco, Pablo, Pancho, or Pico holding my beer while I watch this go down, but someone is going to be holding my fvcking beer so give those guys a heads up for me will ya? I get thirsty at the fights and I use both hands to cheer, so it becomes a big fvcking problem if no one is there to hold my beer. :rant

Naw bro. I'm gonna get the homies to live stream this. You can sit back and relax in the comfort of your own couch.

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:17 PM
How r u going 2 meet him? I'm rooting 4 u bro. :cheers:

Well if this b!tch stops deflecting maybe we can get a place settled.

Now watch him divert and call me some names instead of addressing the real matter.

AirTupac
12-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Naw bro. I'm gonna get the homies to live stream this. You can sit back and relax in the comfort of your own couch.

This loser has to bring his homies too? LMFAO come alone like a man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 02:19 PM
How r u going 2 meet him? I'm rooting 4 u bro. :cheers: why are you still awake at 2:18 am Philippines time?? I just slept all day. I have a job interview this coming Monday.

DaHeezy
12-12-2019, 02:20 PM
This loser has to bring his homies too? LMFAO come alone like a man :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Again. Deflections :lol
Ain't nobody gonna touch ya but me.

Now go repeat how I flopped. Lol

Or man up and name a place.

RRR3
12-12-2019, 02:20 PM
AirTubesock can’t show up. He’s told everyone on here he’s a 6’5 221 pound model, so showing up and revealing he’s a 5’5 321 pound balding guy would expose him bad.

egokiller
12-12-2019, 02:21 PM

Well that would be good also, but I was trying to find a way out to cali this month because it's cold here in ohio atm, and I've only had an excuse to go once this month and it was only for 2 days.

AirTupac
12-12-2019, 02:21 PM
Again. Deflections :lol
Ain't nobody gonna touch ya but me.

Now go repeat how I flopped. Lol

Or man up and name a place.

How many times have I said where to meet up. Just because you cant remember the last two "meet ups" that you flopped on. You're a clown bro. You're just going to flop again when we were supposed to meet in October and November. *** outta here. Cant even come meet me like a man.

Turbo Slayer
12-12-2019, 02:22 PM
why are you still awake at 2:18 am Philippines time?? I just slept all day. I have a job interview this coming Monday.
I'm in us I was born in phillipines srry 4 the confusion :oldlol: :cheers:

DaHeezy

Bosnia, I know he's your homie but confirm

These are facts.

The chump keeps saying I flopped yet his homie shut that down. :lol

egokiller
why are you still awake at 2:18 am Philippines time?? I just slept all day. I have a job interview this coming Monday.

Bout time you finally decided to get your ass off the couch and work for a living. :lol

egokiller
12-12-2019, 02:23 PM
I'm in us I was born in phillipines srry 4 the confusion :oldlol: :cheers:

He was hopping you could meet up with him an manny up at manny's work over at McD in the Philippines. :oldlol:

Turbo Slayer
12-12-2019, 02:24 PM
He was hopping you could meet up with him an manny up at manny's work over at McD in the Philippines. :oldlol:
:oldlol:

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Bout time you finally decided to get your ass off the couch and work for a living. :lol
Just resigned from my other job. I am now a sales supervisor in some mall. And by they way does Mcdonald's have any Christmas promos??

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 02:29 PM
That guy is working at MCD. He always insult other posters because he hates his job.

Turbo Slayer
12-12-2019, 02:31 PM
That guy is working at MCD. He always insult other posters because he hates his job.
:lol

egokiller
12-12-2019, 02:37 PM

Yes, a MCD salary allows you to purchase $25k watches like I just did. :rolleyes:

Finally getting of your couch is not "resigning from another job."

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 02:39 PM
Yes, a MCD salary allows you to purchase $25k watches like I just did. :rolleyes:

Finally getting of your couch is not "resigning from another job."
Yeah. I was getting under paid. Just bought a car which costs $25,000 dollars.

Hawker
12-12-2019, 03:54 PM
Just resigned from my other job. I am now a sales supervisor in some mall. And by they way does Mcdonald's have any Christmas promos??

red1
12-12-2019, 04:03 PM
holy shit OP is such a bitch.

I have zero doubt that he'd get knocked the **** out cold if he tried acting tough.

DaHeezy
12-15-2019, 06:50 PM
Date booked. Going to Cali 13th to the 15th. 15th is clear to go. Where's the spot OP?

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:00 PM
OP talkin about ghosting. Lol

Where's the spot MFer?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 03:09 PM
I can meet you anywhere in Santa Monica after 4. If your still bringing your boys over, I'll make sure to do the same :oldlol:

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:10 PM
I can meet you anywhere in Santa Monica after 4. If your still bringing your boys over, I'll make sure to do the same :oldlol:

Sure thing boss. Where at?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 03:11 PM
Lincoln blvd or something in that area

hiphopanonymous
12-16-2019, 03:13 PM
https://media1.giphy.com/media/OYgcKl4X7fvyM/source.gif

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:18 PM
Lincoln blvd or something in that area

Yeah, bet. I'll let my boys know where the spot is at.
Just so we're set I'll have my guy take a pick of the spot and confirm on here. I'll make sure it's filmed.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 03:28 PM
So pvssy this guy is bringing multiple guys :roll: :roll: :roll:

brutalBBQ
12-16-2019, 03:32 PM
What are you guys fighting over?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 03:33 PM

He just wants to get his teeth smashed :(

Guy admitted to being 5'6 and a bartender. So much terror.

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:39 PM
He just wants to get his teeth smashed :(

Guy admitted to being 5'6 and a bartender. So much terror.

:lol The way you exaggerate things makes me wonder what you look like.

Don't worry ISH, we'll get OP's mug on camera for you all to laugh at. I'll give this guy a good smacking.

RRR3
12-16-2019, 03:41 PM
:lol The way you exaggerate things makes me wonder what you look like.

Don't worry ISH, we'll get OP's mug on camera for you all to laugh at. I'll give this guy a good smacking.
He claims to be a 6’5 221 pound model. I think for that reason alone he’ll ghost. He can’t have ISH see he’s really 5’5 and 321 pounds.

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:42 PM

It's not gonna be a fight. Trust me. It's gonna be a spanking for OP.

OP tried calling me out. I actually went to Cali and told him I'd meet him. He conveniently disappeared :lol
Then I said I had to come back for a meeting. Sajo tried to set up a discord chat. I said December wasn't good and OP made this thread thinking I ghosted. I got my meeting booked in January so I'm gonna head out there.

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 03:43 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]He claims to be a 6

egokiller
12-16-2019, 03:47 PM
The dude exaggerates everything. Which is why taping this will be funny. He'll reveal that he's probably some scrawny nerd. The way he carries himself on here definitely overcompensates for something

No need to explain it to ISH's whipping boy RRR3. You forget he's all about that tranny c0ck. :lol

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 03:59 PM
Classic DaHeezy lying. You can literally scroll in the thread and see where he admits to not showing up TWICE already.

DaHeezy
12-16-2019, 05:04 PM
Classic DaHeezy lying. You can literally scroll in the thread and see where he admits to not showing up TWICE already.
:lol nobody beleives that shit.
Especially when I already provided the link where you completely disappeared

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 05:38 PM
Damn, Daheezy avoided him twice?

Wow.

red1
12-16-2019, 05:47 PM
alright this is getting out of hand I'm actually concerned for that airtupac kid

airtupac theres no need to get knocked out on camera just apologize to DaHeezy and we'll squash it right here.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 05:50 PM
alright this is getting out of hand I'm actually concerned for that airtupac kid

airtupac theres no need to get knocked out on camera just apologize to DaHeezy and we'll squash it right here.

ISH. Where a turban kid from Toronto can talk tough :oldlol:

red1
12-16-2019, 05:59 PM
ISH. Where a turban kid from Toronto can talk tough :oldlol:
turban? :oldlol:

I'm trying to help you here kid. I actually felt bad reading my other post in this thread.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 06:21 PM

I'm trying to help you here kid. I actually felt bad reading my other post in this thread.

Shut up Sinbad, you're as big of a retard as DaHeezy :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 06:36 PM

I think AirTupac is the one with a turban, he is projecting onto others. I wouldn't be surprised if his mom and dad made him wear one growing up.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 06:37 PM
I think AirTupac is the one with a turban, he is projecting onto others. I wouldn't be surprised if his mom and dad made him wear one growing up.

What a cringe reply :oldlol:

red1
12-16-2019, 07:14 PM
makes sense.

I think he used to get beaten up by indian kids with turbans which is why he can't stop thinking about it. :confusedshrug:

highwhey
12-16-2019, 07:22 PM
The dude exaggerates everything. Which is why taping this will be funny. He'll reveal that he's probably some scrawny nerd. The way he carries himself on here definitely overcompensates for something
he won't show up. :roll:

RRR3
12-16-2019, 07:25 PM
he won't show up. :roll:
Yeah he doesn’t want us knowing this is him:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/32/13/9e/32139e5e6870e0fbf729d181a89d8f4f.jpg

egokiller
12-16-2019, 07:37 PM
Airpac has been bullying and beating the shit out of Indians, Muslims, Mexicans, and Filipinos his whole life. Can anyone dethrone him? :eek:

red1
12-16-2019, 07:39 PM
Airpac has been bullying and beating the shit out of Indians, Muslims, Mexicans, and Filipinos his whole life. Can anyone dethrone him? :eek:

if airtupac gets knocked out and ODs on a punch then thats your fault for riling him up and getting him killed

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 07:41 PM

Being a bully is easy on ISH when most posters are nerds - RRR3, highwhey, DaHeezy, red1, LamBruh, Dray n Klay

They all share similar loser qualities and they stick together :lol :lol :lol

red1
12-16-2019, 08:09 PM
Being a bully is easy on ISH when most posters are nerds - RRR3, highwhey, DaHeezy, red1, LamBruh, Dray n Klay

They all share similar loser qualities and they stick together :lol :lol :lol
I dont mind the insults even though I know you wouldnt say a thing to me in person. Again, I honestly dont mind. :confusedshrug:

Im just here to better myself and to keep working on my basketball IQ.

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 08:15 PM
Wait a sec.... Red1 a kebab?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 08:27 PM
Wait a sec.... Red1 a kebab?

100% confirmed and he denies it cause hes embarassed :roll: :roll:

red1
12-16-2019, 09:13 PM
I dont deny anything - if anything I've shared almost everything because I have nothing to hide. :oldlol:

I'm flattered that you think about me so much.

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 09:28 PM

:roll:

That actually explains everything...

May Allah bless him with good health.

red1
12-16-2019, 09:36 PM
:roll:

That actually explains everything...

May Allah bless him with good health.
what? :oldlol:

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 09:48 PM
what? :oldlol:

Ahh the classic "what?" and laugh emoji from red. He has responded in this exact manner to make it seem like its nonchalant and that it is obviously not him. How pathetically revealing :facepalm :facepalm

red1
12-16-2019, 10:02 PM
Ahh the classic "what?" and laugh emoji from red. He has responded in this exact manner to make it seem like its nonchalant and that it is obviously not him. How pathetically revealing :facepalm :facepalm
I posted that because I was asking what he was talking about because it was retarded, he was saying something about kebabs and muslims which I didnt understand. :oldlol:

Im not insecure like you kid, yes I HAVE posted that I am a muslim, Im east african and Im proud and unlike you Im probably NOT going to get knocked out by DaHeezy. :eek:

MaxPlayer
12-16-2019, 10:05 PM
ZOMG a Mooslim!

Git im Cletus!

:cletus:

Jameerthefear
12-16-2019, 10:06 PM
Look how fast AirTictac is trying to change the subject now :oldlol:
Dude is such a bitch. Someone get me a plane ride to CA too, I'd like to crush his skull as well.

Proctor
12-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Dude is such a bitch. Someone get me a plane ride to CA too, I'd like to crush his skull as well.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
12-16-2019, 10:16 PM
ZOMG a Mooslim!

Git im Cletus!

:cletus:

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 10:23 PM

I find it so adorable when this kid tries to talk. I cant even get mad at this. :oldlol:

egokiller
12-16-2019, 10:28 PM
I find it so adorable when this kid tries to talk. I cant even get mad at this. :oldlol:

He

highwhey
12-16-2019, 10:36 PM
:roll: :roll:

don't tempt me bro, i may just buy you a ticket. let's see if he actually shows up to meet heezy tho.

Smoke117
12-16-2019, 10:37 PM
AirCupcake being the bitch we know he is now. :roll:

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]He

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 10:42 PM
Dog too scared to even reply directly to a post, and not the first time.... stay on that leash sonny, you know who you're.

As for Red1... what a sad lil sack of sh1t... explains why he's a recluse, angry, hanging out on ISH acting big game when he's a sad puppy stuck on an ice age country - the only ones stupid enough to take him in.... unable to fit in, too scared to come down to the states to experience real freedom on the hood, cause he knows very well that big mouth will land him with Allah and the virgins early.

The tards on ISH never cease to amuse. We got Hindu's, Muslims, cripples, tranny moses, drunk prison phags, hentai sluts...

Air reeling them all in...

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 10:51 PM
Dog too scared to even reply directly to a post, and not the first time.... stay on that leash sonny, you know who you're.

As for Red1... what a sad lil sack of sh1t... explains why he's a recluse, angry, hanging out on ISH acting big game when he's a sad puppy stuck on an ice age country - the only ones stupid enough to take him in.... unable to fit in, too scared to come down to the states to experience real freedom on the hood, cause he knows very well that big mouth will land him with Allah and the virgins early.

The tards on ISH never cease to amuse. We got Hindu's, Muslims, cripples, tranny moses, drunk prison phags, hentai sluts...

LOL'D at cripples, tranny moses, drunk prison **** and hentai sluts. What a description for these low lifes :applause:

red1
12-16-2019, 10:52 PM

Wow. This is the funniest shit that Ive read in my life. :roll: :roll:

Dude you wouldnt have the balls to say a fraction of that to my face knowing the fact that Id drop your bitch ass on the spot knowing how soft you are. :oldlol:

Whats your background ***** boy? :oldlol:

No, really?

RRR3
12-16-2019, 10:54 PM
Pickernroller is legit retarded.

Poor kid.

red1
12-16-2019, 10:55 PM
pickernroller is the biggest ***** with the lowest IQ on the boards :roll::roll::roll:

no worries airtupac we'll change the subject from you for a moment :roll:

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 10:56 PM
What a cringe reply :oldlol:

Tell me you werent forced to wear a turban growing up?

What's next? You didnt OD on a blunt?

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 10:57 PM
Someone check on Red before he pops a vein.

red1
12-16-2019, 10:58 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/SYFwazjRjVtKlA0t2k/source.gif

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 10:59 PM
Quote it one more time. :roll: :roll:

Kebab fuming...

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:00 PM

Also: This

red1
12-16-2019, 11:00 PM
Quote it one more time. :roll: :roll:

Kebab fuming...
https://media.giphy.com/media/xT9DPJVjlYHwWsZRxm/giphy.gif

red1
12-16-2019, 11:01 PM
pickernroller and airtupac just stick to the internet.

we'll give this round definitively to DaHeezy.

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:02 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

It always ends like this... "cringe"....

Shouldn't talk big when we all know you're pvssy. My leash is never coming off...

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:03 PM
Someone check on Red before he pops a vein.

I'm not trying to be mean and talk badly about fast food workers because you had to get your start somewhere but aren't you a really small ugly fellow that works or worked at McDonald's?

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:04 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol:

It always ends like this... "cringe"....

Shouldn't talk big when we all know you're pvssy. My leash is never coming off...

:biggums:

Don't you literally fetch fries at McDonalds???

red1
12-16-2019, 11:07 PM
be careful pickernroller before you also get knocked out for being retarded :roll::roll:

Smoke117
12-16-2019, 11:09 PM
Pickernroller is legit retarded.

Poor kid.

So is AirCupcake. Why do you think they get along so well?

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:09 PM
The only thing already knocked out is that turban you were wearing.

There is no recovering from that now.

red1
12-16-2019, 11:10 PM
The only thing already knocked out is that turban you were wearing.

There is no recovering from that now.
even IF I had a turban Id still knock your bitch ass out in a heartbeat GUARANTEED :roll: :roll: :roll:

RRR3
12-16-2019, 11:11 PM
So is AirCupcake. Why do you think they get along so well?
And they’re both Kobe stans.

Hmmmm....

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:11 PM
Lmfao red is fuming. Truth hurts when its exposed on the internet ?? EHHH ACHMED? :lol :lol :lol

Smoke is such a useless human being. Kill yourself trash. :no:

You know you're on the wrong side when smoke, rrr3, simon alts and red1, and Jameer the hentai dweeb kid are agreeing with each other. Absolute useless losers

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:13 PM
:biggums:

Don't you literally fetch fries at McDonalds???

Notice picern dodges this...Should I post your picture or will you be a good boy and heel for me?

red1
12-16-2019, 11:13 PM
airtupac is desperate because I clown him on everything - and Im always right so it hurts him :roll:

dude just keep stanning lonzo and keep telling us that lebron is the worst player of all time. we'll see how that turns out. :roll:

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:14 PM
Lmfao red is fuming. Truth hurts when its exposed on the internet ?? EHHH ACHMED? :lol :lol :lol

Smoke is such a useless human being. Kill yourself trash. :no:

You know you're on the wrong side when smoke, rrr3, simon alts and red1, and Jameer the hentai dweeb kid are agreeing with each other. Absolute useless losers

Keep it up, I cant wait to see the video where you meet DaHeezy

AirTupac
achmed i feel sorry for you now :(

red1
Notice picern dodges this...Should I post your picture or will you be a good boy and heel for me?
nah hes a ***** he'll never give anything on himself. its unreasonable for us to expect him to be anything other than a bitch.

PickernRoller
There is only one reason you migrated up north from the shithole you came from.

And it for damn sure wasn't cause you could knock people out... you ran like a rat.

As for Smokey... a drunk prison **** should know when it's time for jokes and for dick.

And bitchboi well... I don't think I need to say much about "Simon" that isn't already known. I do still hold the record for his biggest ever meltdown - which forever ties him to my leash.

red1
12-16-2019, 11:16 PM
achmed i feel sorry for you now :(
Im having a pretty good month to be honest - Im assuming you're referring to me as achmed? :confusedshrug:

and you're bosnian no? tsk tsk.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:16 PM
nah hes a ***** he'll never give anything on himself. its unreasonable for us to expect him to be anything other than a bitch.

youre agreeing with a simon alt / lebron retard whos like 12-14 years old. You are so pathetic :roll: :roll: :roll:

red1
12-16-2019, 11:17 PM

And it for damn sure wasn't cause you could knock people out... you ran like a rat.

As for Smokey... a drunk prison **** should know when it's time for jokes and for dick.
enjoy your keyboard privileges *****. :oldlol:

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 11:18 PM

And bitchboi well... I don't think I need to say much about "Simon" that isn't already known. I do still hold the record for his biggest ever meltdown - which forever ties him to my leash.

How do you like working at McDonald's?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:19 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: He really is a big rat.

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:19 PM
Not as much as you like your wheelchair....

BTW why don't you bump that special thread.... we know you bookmark them all. Go on slut...

red1
12-16-2019, 11:21 PM
youre agreeing with a simon alt / lebron retard whos like 12-14 years old. You are so pathetic :roll: :roll: :roll:
I have a life I cant keep track of everything and every poster. Im thoroughly disgusted by you though. I thought you were a proud bosnian but I guess not. :oldlol:

There's only one bosnian with balls on this board and his name is sajo.

red1
12-16-2019, 11:22 PM
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: He really is a big rat.

Not as much as you like your wheelchair....

BTW why don't you bump that special thread.... we know you bookmark them all. Go on slut...
dude you guys are both *******, shut the **** up. you'd both get knocked out cold, Im just being nice to you.:oldlol:

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:23 PM
Okay there Sin sin Alabeen. Stfu and tuck yourself in rat.

Rico2016
I have a life I cant keep track of everything and every poster. Im thoroughly disgusted by you though. I thought you were a proud bosnian but I guess not. :oldlol:

There's only one bosnian with balls on this board and his name is sajo.

Wait, AirTupac is Bosnian...?

PickernRoller
It only took two pages to put the tards in check....

They really thought they could gang up on family unscathed.... :oldlol: :oldlol:

red1
12-16-2019, 11:24 PM
Okay there Sin sin Alabeen. Stfu and tuck yourself in rat.
Proud good-looking money-making muslim right here. I get black girls, I get white girls, I do alright. :D

Yup.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:25 PM
Proud good-looking money-making muslim right here. I get black girls, I get white girls, I do alright. :D

Yup.

HAHAHAH what a cringy try hard post by someone who's a rat.

RRR3
12-16-2019, 11:26 PM
It only took two pages to put the tards in check....

They really thought they could gang up on family unscathed.... :oldlol: :oldlol:
What family? The retard family?

red1
HAHAHAH what a cringy try hard post by someone who's a rat.
Lmao what can I say my friend. :confusedshrug: :oldlol:

AirTupac
What family? The retard family?

Dawg you would be the head hancho of the uglyass retard family

http://i.imgur.com/6r0pc.png

Get fvcked ugly nerd

red1
12-16-2019, 11:29 PM
honestly airtupac I think you're the only one thats insecure. you keep accusing and attacking people meanwhile we dont know anything about you.

aren't you bosnian? is your name achmed?

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:30 PM
Its so easy to rile you losers up and I enjoy it :lol :lol :lol

Dont read too much into it sinbad jibur

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:31 PM
Broken man still begging for attention. Trying to elevate himself by throwing the same old one liner digs at ISH royalty.

You would think him seeing himself in the mirror alone would do it....cause that's a sad daily sight.... but not even being the consensus most bullied dog on ISH does it - and there's a huge sample to choose from.

Which is why my prognosis of a masochist with stockholm syndrome is still the only viable explanation as to why Mr.Pimples, aka Tranny Moses, also known as the poor imitation of Josh Gad, comes back daily on ISH to be humiliated.

RRR3
12-16-2019, 11:33 PM
“ISH royalty”

Holy shit the poor fella’s completely lost it.

40 IQ TOPS.

red1
12-16-2019, 11:34 PM
weak.

so ****ing weak. :oldlol:

red1
12-16-2019, 11:35 PM
airtupac and pickernroller are both guaranteed virgins :roll:

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:42 PM
IQ, Retard for RRR3

Knock Out, Cringe for Red1....

Rinse and repeat....

that's when you know you're choking them slowly. :lol

Sad wrecks... unlikeliest of allies in times of need.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:44 PM
IQ, Retard for RRR3

Rinse and repeat....

These guys are toast. Just repeating things. Amazing replies :rolleyes:

red1
12-16-2019, 11:44 PM
IQ, Retard for RRR3

Rinse and repeat....

good for you son.

Im out, make sure you take a few more losses before you call it a night. :oldlol:

red1
12-16-2019, 11:45 PM
These guys are toast. Just repeating things. Amazing replies :rolleyes:

IQ, Retard for RRR3

Rinse and repeat....

Sad wrecks... unlikeliest of allies in times of need.
such disgusting chumps :roll:

And1AllDay
12-16-2019, 11:46 PM

:eek: :eek:

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:47 PM
such disgusting chumps :roll:

I love that I own you mentally as bad as I do with all these other guys. You are just another one. I got DaHeezy flying over to get his teeth knocked out. You are just as cringy as RRR3 and DaHeezy and Simon alts and Smoke. You belong.

PickernRoller
12-16-2019, 11:49 PM
The more time passes the more they stay the same, circa 2012. Enjoy the knockout.

Tupac with another W. Bitchboi cheerleading with his obvious alts... he can't even spar no more.

red1
I love that I own you mentally as bad as I do with all these other guys. You are just another one. I got DaHeezy flying over to get his teeth knocked out. You are just as cringy as RRR3 and DaHeezy and Simon alts and Smoke. You belong.
actually I think I own YOU. aren't you the one that is the ride-or-die lonzo stan? :oldlol:

dont you prefer lonzo and ingram to lebron and AD? :roll: :roll: :roll:

And1AllDay

are you bosnian ?

RRR3
12-16-2019, 11:51 PM
actually I think I own YOU. aren't you the one that is the ride-or-die lonzo stan? :oldlol:

Lingram and Gonzo over LeJesus and AD? The hell is wrong with that kid? :biggums:

MrFonzworth
12-16-2019, 11:51 PM
are you bosnian ?
Yea

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:52 PM
actually I think I own YOU. aren't you the one that is the ride-or-die lonzo stan?

Yeah right :lol :lol

So basically you just admitted you dont own anything you dumbass :facepalm

red1
12-16-2019, 11:53 PM
Lingram and Gonzo over LeJesus and AD? The hell is wrong with that kid? :biggums:
isnt it hilarious? he didnt even want AD. or lebron.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:54 PM
good for you son.

Im out, make sure you take a few more losses before you call it a night. :oldlol:

Continues to post in the thread furiously and starts making weird lies about who I root for? :roll: :roll: :roll: Cant make this up

red1
12-16-2019, 11:54 PM
Yeah right :lol :lol

So basically you just admitted you dont own anything you dumbass :facepalm
lestan laker fans exist because of fairweather lonzo stans like you - it's a balance in the force, simon is your fault

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oGNDk2Ue1PbGr8qty/giphy.gif

RRR3
12-16-2019, 11:55 PM
isnt it hilarious? he didnt even want AD. or lebron.
I suppose he just began to like losing after seeing his favorite team get embarrassed nightly for half a decade.

AirTupac
12-16-2019, 11:55 PM
Awww thinking this new schtick will work. I love it. Imagine being a slave to me on ISH. -whips-

red1
12-16-2019, 11:58 PM
I suppose he just began to like losing after seeing his favorite team get embarrassed nightly for half a decade.
he prefers lonzo ball, brandon ingram and josh hart to a playoff spot :roll: :roll:

Continues to post in the thread furiously and starts making weird lies about who I root for? :roll: :roll: :roll: Cant make this up
sorry Im actually trying to pass out, all of these LOLs just keeping me awake :roll:

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 12:00 AM
I feel so sorry for you red. Im sorry for bullying you. :wtf:

red1
12-17-2019, 12:02 AM
I feel so sorry for you red. Im sorry for bullying you. :wtf:
No worries kid, we're cool. :cheers:

Just get a good night's rest in your new orleans jersey.:oldlol:

PickernRoller
12-17-2019, 12:05 AM
He'll go on like that for 3 pages...

"I'm leaving...." "I'm leaving..."

Typical tard unable to close it out, cause he's getting wrecked and is insecure of the terms he's leaving in.

Cause you always gotta come back to ISh... :lol

Sad... just sad.

red1
12-17-2019, 12:09 AM
He'll go on like that for 3 pages...

"I'm leaving...." "I'm leaving..."

Typical tard unable to close it out, cause he's getting wrecked and is insecure of the terms he's leaving in.

Cause you always gotta come back to ISh... :lol

Sad... just sad.
fine, fine you're right, I'm out.

just get a good night's rest as well in your lonzo pelicans jersey because I know you didnt want lebron and AD either :roll: :roll: :roll:

PickernRoller
12-17-2019, 12:17 AM
Of course I'm right. I've had you in my fingertip since 12'. And you know that.

Anyway wrong on AD, right on Lebron. That corpse or Kawhi/KD.... b1tch please. Not that your whore ass would know anything about loyalty, you been riding Bran's cawk forever. You know well that your Raptor shick doesn't pass any test with me.

Shogon
12-17-2019, 12:20 AM
What the **** is this thread even?

How stupid.

Everyone knows that bitch ain't showing up and that's that. All this back and forth... to what end? Just to keep going in circles?

Set a time, date and place or shut the **** up. Nobody gives a **** otherwise. ******s.

red1
12-17-2019, 01:01 AM
Of course I'm right. I've had you in my fingertip since 12'. And you know that.

Anyway wrong on AD, right on Lebron. That corpse or Kawhi/KD.... b1tch please. Not that your whore ass would know anything about loyalty, you been riding Bran's cawk forever. You know well that your Raptor shick doesn't pass any test with me.
nah man. I saw you bend the knee in the years '12, '13, '16

if anything kawhi and kd are the corpse with the degenerative tendon and torn achilles respectively.

FYI great experience at the raps parade it was great. :D

red1
12-17-2019, 01:03 AM
pickernroller just proving once again that he's a lonzo/ingram stan just like airtupac.

Gil Renard
12-17-2019, 01:15 AM
Can

stalkerforlife
12-17-2019, 01:16 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]Can

red1
12-17-2019, 01:17 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]Can

MrFonzworth
12-17-2019, 01:36 AM
Let's be honest. Pac isn't showing up, he doesn't even live in the USA.

And1AllDay
12-17-2019, 01:49 AM

that fool is shook to the core

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:09 AM
What the **** for real? San Jose to LA is a bit of a drive. I'm not wasting my time to chase a ghost.

OP, give me some verification. I need a pic or something. Give some proof you'll show up

LAmbruh
12-17-2019, 04:27 AM
What the **** for real? San Jose to LA is a bit of a drive. I'm not wasting my time to chase a ghost.

OP, give me some verification. I need a pic or something. Give some proof you'll show up
lol Zuki lives in Europe bro

MrFonzworth
12-17-2019, 04:39 AM
lol Zuki lives in Europe bro
This. He lives in an Eastern European country. Never been to the US.

It's just a schtick. Nobody cares enough to call him out on it.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 10:43 AM

LMFAO are you fking serious. Look at this clown. Already making excuses. Thats amazing. I've lived in LA since I was 5 you retards. :facepalm

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 12:09 PM
LMFAO are you fking serious. Look at this clown. Already making excuses. Thats amazing. I've lived in LA since I was 5 you retards. :facepalm

What excuses idiot? I said I need some sort of verification. Because let's face it, you have 0 credibility. So provide proof of where our live. Send your pic on discord so I know you are who you are.

Lol, sounds like someone is chickening out once again :lol

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 12:11 PM
Bruh I knew you'd come up with something retarded to avoid actually coming down. Post a pic or your chicken? Lmfao okay. There you have it guys. DaHeezy ducking again. I told him I could meet him ANYWHERE in the area and now he wants a pic of my face :facepalm

Useless bartending faggitass loser :oldlol:

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 12:13 PM
Damn, Daheezy avoided him twice?

Wow.

You actually believe that Justin? A simple read through of this thread already proved OP dodged me twice. Even Sajo confirmed me rescheduling. I've provided the link where OP ghosted

You keep throwing me under the bus despite the fact I've given you high praises and even defended your daughter. C'mon dude.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 12:16 PM
Bruh I knew you'd come up with something retarded to avoid actually coming down. Post a pic or your chicken? Lmfao okay. There you have it guys. DaHeezy ducking again. I told him I could meet him ANYWHERE in the area and now he wants a pic of my face :facepalm

Useless bartending faggitass loser :oldlol:

Lol, yup, you dodging

Again, where does it say I'm not going idiot? I'm simply asking for confirmation. You're using this as a smokescreen to avoid this situation by doing what you love to do. Twist things and fabricate stories.

Give proof. Simple

highwhey
12-17-2019, 12:44 PM
Lol, yup, you dodging

Again, where does it say I'm not going idiot? I'm simply asking for confirmation. You're using this as a smokescreen to avoid this situation by doing what you love to do. Twist things and fabricate stories.

Give proof. Simple
go to san jose dude, just have something planned like visiting a popular place in that area so it won't be a complete waste of time when airpac doesn't show up. at least give us the confirmation that he's a coward. :cheers:

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 12:48 PM
go to san jose dude, just have something planned like visiting a popular place in that area so it won't be a complete waste of time when airpac doesn't show up. at least give us the confirmation that he's a coward. :cheers:

I didn't book this specifically to beat the shit out of OP lol. I have a business there that I'm renegotiating my contract with. This is primarily a business trip. This was just a good opportunity to nip this kid in the bud. I did go down back in October and offered to meet OP and he mysteriously took a vacation. This time I want confirmation so he doesn't bail again

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 03:38 PM
I was here for October and November... you flopped both times. You're a waste of time you fking midget retard :oldlol:

PickernRoller
12-17-2019, 03:40 PM
I was here for October and November... you flopped both times. You're a waste of time you fking midget retard :oldlol:

It's called powernapping.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:21 PM

Bosnia, I know he's your homie but confirm

Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo

These are facts.

Proof 1 I rescheduled December you twit

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=471977&page=4

Proof 2 you bailed my first trip out.

What an amazingly huge ignoramus you are when proof is literally posted and you're still trying to spin it. Shows how little credibility you have. You have just as much awareness of a 5 year old.

Now give me some proof where you are so I don't waste my time travelling to LA. Are are you gonna spin another story? I literally will put a permanent marking on you so you won't forget

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:24 PM
Prediction:

He'll call me a midget retard bartender

He'll spin it like I flopped

Dude is so falking scared it's hilarious. He needs his little goon squad to pick up his pieces and validate his string of lies. What a bunch of fools. And they say this board has any credibility? LOL. This very thread proved there's less than 0

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:25 PM
I'm beginning to really believe OP is some mentally challenged oaf from Eastern Europe. Only Someone who truly isn't what he is makes up this amount of BS :lol

You ain't from LA. You're not even a Lakers fan. What a moron

Bosnian Sajo
12-17-2019, 04:33 PM
Dumbass fish....you see the bait on the hook, you KNOW what it is...yet you keep biting and biting.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 04:35 PM
Lies about which month he bailed even though it was confirmed October and November. Wont show up now in January because he wants to see a photo of myself? Retard alert :facepalm

Yeah let me give you a photo of myself cause its such a smart idea to share photos on a board full of retards lmao.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:37 PM
Dumbass fish....you see the bait on the hook, you KNOW what it is...yet you keep biting and biting.
Why you getting heated? :lol
Lol, I'm beginning to think you ARE actually his alt.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 04:38 PM

He just feels sorry for you because you are so stupid. I've been trolling you for years. You can't even see it :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
12-17-2019, 04:39 PM

How am I heated? lmfao, I'm calling it like I see it dude. Like I always have.

idgaf what you think tbh, you can imagine me and pac as a twin headed person if it makes you feel better.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:40 PM
Lies about which month he bailed even though it was confirmed October and November. Wont show up now in January because he wants to see a photo of myself? Retard alert :facepalm

Yeah let me give you a photo of myself cause its such a smart idea to share photos on a board full of retards lmao.

I came down in October for a work conference jackass. You ghosted and I didn't bother.

I said I had to reschedule December because it got busy. Sajo confirmed

What other story you want to spin now? You still have ZERO credibility now your boys trying to bail you out. :lol

Prediction, OP and his boys gonna spin this as they're trolling me the whole time to get OP out of this. Aleardy happening :lol

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 04:41 PM
You're the one who wants to fight and flopped 3 times so far. I'll be in the area most of January. I'm not posting a selfie for you. Its as simple as that. You're the one making this more complicated. Show up, book a site seeing tour if you want so you don't waste your time if your worried but I'll show up if you are. Simple as that. :facepalm

Bosnian Sajo
12-17-2019, 04:42 PM
I came down in October for a work conference jackass. You ghosted and I didn't bother.

I said I had to reschedule December because it got busy. Sajo confirmed

What other story you want to spin now? You still have ZERO credibility now your boys trying to bail you out. :lol

Prediction, OP and his boys gonna spin this as they're trolling me the whole time to get OP out of this. Aleardy happening :lol

Do you want a screenshot?

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:42 PM
How am I heated? lmfao, I'm calling it like I see it dude. Like I always have.

idgaf what you think tbh, you can imagine me and pac as a twin headed person if it makes you feel better.

You are, you get all moody in your responses. Lol. Just like you're getting triggered now proving you're not

You're the one insisting to set this up now playing it like it was a troll game all along. Good work I guess. All this managed to do is make YOUR BOY OP look like an idiot

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 04:43 PM
You are, you get all moody in your responses. Lol. Just like you're getting triggered now proving you're not

You're the one insisting to set this up now playing it like it was a troll game all along. Good work I guess. All this managed to do is make YOUR BOY OP look like an idiot

I've shit on your life so hard that you're willing to get your teeth knocked out in person. Talk about being an idiot :applause:

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 04:44 PM
Do you want a screenshot?

You bet. My exact message on December 3rd

Bosnian Sajo
12-17-2019, 04:47 PM

I set this up? I invited you to a discord chat...per your request.

Ain't nobody "moody" just because I think you're gullible :oldlol:

Funny how you try to twist this around when just a second ago you were using my word as proof.

RealSkipBayless
12-17-2019, 04:54 PM

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 05:00 PM
I set this up? I invited you to a discord chat...per your request.

Ain't nobody "moody" just because I think you're gullible :oldlol:

Funny how you try to twist this around when just a second ago you were using my word as proof.

:facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474721&page=6

You encouraged this event and created the discord. "Do it for Bosnia!"

This thing is spinning badly for you guys

What it looks like here is you and OP here are on some other private chat site scheming this little troll game

Whatever credibility OP has is out the window

OP won't show, he knows he doesn't want anyone to see his face. Use your logic idiot. This is going to be filmed anyways. Why would you be afraid to send proof of a pic now when you're gonna get shown anyways

Conclusion, you're not showing. Plain and simple

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 05:02 PM
:facepalm

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474721&page=6

You encouraged this event and created the discord. "Do it for Bosnia!"

This thing is spinning badly for you guys

What it looks like here is you and OP here are on some other private chat site scheming this little troll game

Whatever credibility OP has is out the window

OP won't show, he knows he doesn't want anyone to see his face. Use your logic idiot. This is going to be filmed anyways. Why would you be afraid to send proof of a pic now when you're gonna get shown anyways

Conclusion, you're not showing. Plain and simple This fight happening in Jan?

red1
12-17-2019, 07:24 PM
the victory goes to DaHeezy by default. airtupac can redeem himself by boosting his dirt-poor basketball IQ and by throwing away his pelicans jerseys.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 07:38 PM
DaHeezy making excuses not to show. You can video tape me idc. I'm not posting my pics for ISH :oldlol:

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:40 PM
DaHeezy making excuses not to show. You can video tape me idc. I'm not posting my pics for ISH :oldlol:
Whats up airtupac. You seem like a cool dude. Respect for you all! :bowdown:

Are you gonna beat daheezy's ass :eek:

im 14 years old! I shouldn't be witnessing this! :biggums:

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 07:58 PM
Whats up airtupac. You seem like a cool dude. Respect for you all! :bowdown:

Are you gonna beat daheezy's ass :eek:

im 14 years old! I shouldn't be witnessing this! :biggums:

Whats going on bro. I saw your video the other week. Respect.

I knew from the get go he wouldn't show. He'll just spam stuff about me being chicken for not posting a pic. Whatever that means. Guy wont show. He didnt show in November or December. And HE WAS THE ONE who wanted to fight. He's such a dumb retard. Hence why he's a bartender at the ripe age of 30-40 :oldlol: Great career advancement brother

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 08:01 PM

I knew from the get go he wouldn't show. He'll just spam stuff about me being chicken for not posting a pic. Whatever that means. Guy wont show. He didnt show in November or December. And HE WAS THE ONE who wanted to fight. He's such a dumb retard. Hence why he's a bartender at the ripe age of 30-40 :oldlol: Great career advancement brother
Hey man im a bystander :oldlol:

Hope everything goes well for you and daheezy too! :applause:

Hope your family doing well, brother. :D

Respect from both sides.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:37 PM

So you don't want to post your pic as proof, but you're willing to get your ass video taped

Good logic Einstein

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 08:37 PM
So its pretty simple. Show up in the area when you said you will. Stop with the games pvssy nerd :oldlol:

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:41 PM

Sounds like somebody is dodging again :lol

Point out where I said I wasn't coming

These idiots think they got me in a trap but here's OP making himself out to be a chicken shit.
I am coming you jackass. I AM LA REGARDLESS FOR WORK AND SEEING FRIENDS.
If you're so brave and eager why don't we make it a little earlier and I'll get one of my "midget" homies in LA to do it sooner. I'll even get a guy smaller than me.
Bet? No pics. Just show.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:42 PM
the victory goes to DaHeezy by default. airtupac can redeem himself by boosting his dirt-poor basketball IQ and by throwing away his pelicans jerseys.

Notice dude completely ignores facts and makes up stories?
Reminds me of his basketball IQ.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 08:43 PM
So you won't show? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

DaHeezy
So its pretty simple. Show up in the area when you said you will. Stop with the games pvssy nerd :oldlol:

How about this weekend need and my homie will do it for me. He's even smaller than me.
No pics. Just show up.

AirTupac
So you're scared to show now? :lol :lol :lol

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:46 PM
So you won't show? :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

No I'm still going dumbass. You seem so eager. Let's have your head kicked in twice. I'll feed you to the gringos first as a warm up.

But hey. Let's just see you chicken your way out and say how I'm dodging. :lol

I'm still coming for you b!tch.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:47 PM
So you're scared to show now? :lol :lol :lol

Scaredy cat trying to throw that smoke screen

Read my words

I'm still coming

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:50 PM
AirChickenshit: so you're not coming now? :lol :lol

Lol, all of ISH know this is your way of pussying out. By acting like a troll and thinking you flipped it

I'm still coming. Believe that

Yet here you are to chicken shit to meet up with a guy SMALLER than me. If you're so damn confident take on my little homie.

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 08:52 PM
Lmao do you think I'm interested in just fighting randoms during the week? What is wrong with you. I'll fight you end of story. Stop trying this weird shit.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:52 PM
Me: I'm coming

Airhead: so you're not coming?

Me: no really, I'm coming

AireRetard: so you're not coming?

Clearly a guy shook out his boots he becomes oblivious to what's actually going on

Then cue the peanut gallery. "We got you!"

Lol, ****ing clowns

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:54 PM
Lmao do you think I'm interested in just fighting randoms during the week? What is wrong with you. I'll fight you end of story. Stop trying this weird shit.

Bet. Then give me confirmation who you are and quit dodging. You don't want me to murder some random thinking it's you right?

Use logic idiot. If you're ACTUALLY gonna show then a pic or any proof shouldn't be out of the question. You're literally wasting people's time here and looking like a chicken shit

AirTupac
12-17-2019, 08:56 PM
Just show up you stupid fvckwit. Im not fighting a gang of your boys. This isn't a video game. I'm not posting my pic on ISH so you can spam it here.

EASY: SHOW UP.

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:56 PM
Lol, OP trying his best diversion tactics. So predictable.

Watch him plagerize this post too!!

DaHeezy
12-17-2019, 08:59 PM
Just show up you stupid fvckwit. Im not fighting a gang of your boys. This isn't a video game. I'm not posting my pic on ISH so you can spam it here.

EASY: SHOW UP.

Lololol, Dodge city!

Sure thing. Someone's innocent blood is on you then.

But we all know you're not showing

Airstupid's logic

I'm not showing my pic to be spammed!

Yet this encounter is gonna be video taped and posted here anyways :roll:

Easily a cop out.