PDA

View Full Version : Westbrook is TRASH this year

StrongLurk
12-05-2019, 10:53 PM
Holy crap he is like a way more athletic Lonzo Ball this year.

40% FG, 20% from three, 7.1 assists to 4.3 turnovers.

Dude has like a 15 PER.

13-56 his last two games...wow.

imdaman99
12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
I can't dispute it. All the years of playing without a system has made him unable to handle this double team they are throwing at Harden. I wish Harden would move without the ball once he passes out of those double teams. Westbrook's shot has been broken for a couple of years. I don't know where he can go from here. Silk was right. Russ is gonna be on the Beijing Ducks in 5 years.

RRR3
12-05-2019, 10:56 PM
He’s done. Dude was so good in his prime, but man he could have been so much more if he was a smarter player.

Smoke117
12-05-2019, 10:57 PM
-0.5bpm, -8.9 +/- on the year. He's completely fallen off a cliff. CP3 has been much better this season.

Turbo Slayer
12-05-2019, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]He

RRR3
12-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Question if you don't mind me asking..what year was Westbrook peak???

RRR3
12-05-2019, 11:01 PM
-0.5bpm, -8.9 +/- on the year. He's completely fallen off a cliff. CP3 has been much better this season.
CP3 has always been better. 4th best PG of all time.

Smoke117
12-05-2019, 11:09 PM
CP3 has always been better. 4th best PG of all time.

This is just the beginning. Paul's athleticism is basically gone, but he's one of the most skilled and intelligent basketball players of all time so he can still go out there and be a top pg in the league at 34. When Westbrook is 34 in 3 years on his final year of his supermax contract he is going to be a complete disaster.

DMAVS41
12-05-2019, 11:11 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]He

NBAGOAT
12-05-2019, 11:17 PM
almost all old guys become better shooters to some extent so westbrook is weird there. he's shooting like 35% from midrange and that's his go to area now.

LoneyROY7
12-05-2019, 11:32 PM
Russ is gonna find some type of rhythm eventually.

Good that the Rockets are winning games despite him shooting like this. Should only have 6 losses, but it is what it is.

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 11:40 PM
This is just the beginning. Paul's athleticism is basically gone, but he's one of the most skilled and intelligent basketball players of all time so he can still go out there and be a top pg in the league at 34. When Westbrook is 34 in 3 years on his final year of his supermax contract he is going to be a complete disaster.

Paul is trash. :roll:

Proctor
12-05-2019, 11:44 PM
He's completely done and vies for triple doubles to hide it. Tough to watch.

SamuraiSWISH
12-05-2019, 11:44 PM
He’s been trash

RRR3
12-05-2019, 11:45 PM
He's completely done and vies for triple doubles to hide it. Tough to watch.
:(

We’ll always have footage of prime Westbrook boys. Still remember the dude hitting daggers in what seemed like every other game late 2017 :bowdown:

stalkerforlife
12-05-2019, 11:46 PM
No, Westbrook is fine.

He gives them a puncher's chance.

Zero chance without him.

And he'll never shy away like Paul.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-05-2019, 11:46 PM
He's always been trash

Ever since KD left him he's been getting exposed year in year out

Their playoff offense in OKC post KD was at a current Knicks level in ORTG. Upset b2b 1st rounds as the favorite. Outplayed by Rubio for half the series then Dame have him an all-time sonning:roll:

As long as he gets his triple doubles/numbers he's happy

Derrick Rose in 11 and healthy in 12 is still better than Westbrick ever was

And this is all talking about his offense. He's one of the worst offball players in the league, can't do anything offball, can't make decisions off the catch, can't shoot and he's been one of the worst and dumbest defenders in the league for years

RRR3
12-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Hamtaro, no one asked for one of your subhuman IQ takes.

Stop fellating KD for 3 seconds.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-06-2019, 12:18 AM
Hamtaro, no one asked for one of your subhuman IQ takes.

Stop fellating KD for 3 seconds.

truth hurts

fix that face and hair fakkit:lol
https://i.imgur.com/4EoGOxT.jpg

tpols
12-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Westbrook is trash

fixed.

you added a little too much on the end.

too many people here dont value whose good at basketball or not.

knicksman
12-06-2019, 01:32 AM
fixed.

Thats what triple doubles do. It overrates players just like bron.

BarberSchool
12-06-2019, 03:23 AM
He's always been trash

Their playoff offense in OKC post KD was at a current Knicks level in ORTG. Upset b2b 1st rounds as the favorite. Outplayed by Rubio for half the series then Dame have him an all-time sonning:roll:

And this is all talking about his offense. He's one of the worst offball players in the league, can't do anything offball, can't make decisions off the catch, can't shoot and he's been one of the worst and dumbest defenders in the league for yearsThis AF.

And he’s got an annoying DL personality no one likes. The nicca’s mother prolly don’t even like him, and that’s why he’s such jealous attention whore.

I don’t care enough anymore to give this selfish low efficiency sh!tbag the hate he deserves.

Rest in pieces, you selfish, overrrated, track star masquerading as an NBA MVP with the brain of an angry 6th grader.

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2019, 07:52 AM
Russ is pretty interesting because how he's playing now...is how all his detractors pretended like he was playing back in his prime/peak...

When, in reality, he was significantly better back in his prime and when he could actually make a shot.

I have no idea what happened the last few years, but he's just bad most nights I watch.

Quite funny.

It's like how Kawhi Leonard is what Kobe Bryant fans think Kobe Bryant is.

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2019, 07:55 AM
2017 Westbrook was legendary.

No one denied it at the time.

Even the next year he shot 45% but Playoff P was trash.

NBAGOAT
12-06-2019, 08:28 AM
He should literally play the dray role when Gordon gets back. Let Gordon try to be the 20ppg guy even though ik he was trash to start the year. Consider taking like only 10 shots a game and only like 3 3s. He

coin24
12-06-2019, 09:02 AM
It's always hilarious watching him shoot 3s:lol

Haymaker
12-06-2019, 10:29 AM
He looks so lost out there and he looks pathetic fanboying his buddy. Westbrook should be on a shitty team like Orlando with no one to share the ball with, in order to look good.

SamuraiSWISH
12-06-2019, 01:12 PM
He's always been trash

And this is all talking about his offense. He's one of the worst offball players in the league, can't do anything offball, can't make decisions off the catch, can't shoot and he's been one of the worst and dumbest defenders in the league for years
Totally true. All of it. Especially the bold.

This AF.

And he’s got an annoying DL personality no one likes. The nicca’s mother prolly don’t even like him, and that’s why he’s such jealous attention whore.

I don’t care enough anymore to give this selfish low efficiency sh!tbag the hate he deserves.

Rest in pieces, you selfish, overrrated, track star masquerading as an NBA MVP with the brain of an angry 6th grader.
Agreed but what does the bold mean?

fixed.

Truth.

He looks so lost out there and he looks pathetic fanboying his buddy. Westbrook should be on a shitty team like Orlando with no one to share the ball with, in order to look good.
:applause:

PeroAntic
12-06-2019, 01:54 PM

Rose is still better, just plays less minutes. Better shooter from distance, better finisher around the rim, better cutter. Westbrook's numbers are one ofthe biggest illusions in the league recently, along with those of Harden.

brooks_thompson
12-06-2019, 01:54 PM
I love Westbrook, and I hate hate hate to see it, but he's already reached the 'sad to watch' point of his career that most all-time greats only sink to in their last year or two in the league. His shooting drop off is so strange, even accounting for them taking away his free throw rhythm.

His 2017 was just as impressive as Curry's '16 and Durant's '14 to me. How such a force has fallen so quickly is really really sad. And it's also ****ing sad that people like discrediting his MVP now that he's fallen off. Dude was a killer.

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2019, 02:10 PM
I love Westbrook, and I hate hate hate to see it, but he's already reached the 'sad to watch' point of his career that most all-time greats only sink to in their last year or two in the league. His shooting drop off is so strange, even accounting for them taking away his free throw rhythm.

His 2017 was just as impressive as Curry's '16 and Durant's '14 to me. How such a force has fallen so quickly is really really sad. And it's also ****ing sad that people like discrediting his MVP now that he's fallen off. Dude was a killer.

So you know he's really fckin good and know he was amazing just 2 years ago, so why would you possibly think this is the end of him? :facepalm

Look at the Rose tards in here... idiots

RRR3
12-06-2019, 02:11 PM

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Note the two bitter Rose stans who have been waiting for this :facepalm

PeroAntic
12-06-2019, 02:16 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Note the two bitter Rose stans who have been waiting for this :facepalm
Better shooter from distance, better finisher around the rim, better cutter.

PROVE ME WRONG FA**OT

RRR3
12-06-2019, 02:18 PM
Better shooter from distance, better finisher around the rim, better cutter.

PROVE ME WRONG FA**OT
You’re having a complete meltdown. You’re enraged WB is almost universally regarded as peaking higher than Rose, I get it.

It’s going to be okay.

PeroAntic
12-06-2019, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]You

RRR3
12-06-2019, 02:23 PM
yada yada, answer the question loser.
You didn’t ask me a question.

:yaohappy:

PeroAntic
12-06-2019, 02:56 PM
You didn’t ask me a question.

:yaohappy:
This bum keeps dodging:oldlol:

Fine, is Rose not a better shooter from midrange, from 3pt, from FT line, better finisher around the rim and better cutter/off ball player than Westbrook?

AirFederer
12-06-2019, 03:36 PM
Why can

madmax
12-06-2019, 03:39 PM
Westbrick is finally fully living up to his nickname at the end of his career:applause: :bowdown:

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-06-2019, 05:11 PM
Rose is still better, just plays less minutes. Better shooter from distance, better finisher around the rim, better cutter. Westbrook's numbers are one ofthe biggest illusions in the league recently, along with those of Harden.

True Rose should've made the all-star last year and he's playing even better now. Totally reinventef his game. Dude isn't anywhere near as explosive as he used to be buy with today's spacing in this era teams still can't stop him

RRR3
12-06-2019, 05:24 PM

Fine, is Rose not a better shooter from midrange, from 3pt, from FT line, better finisher around the rim and better cutter/off ball player than Westbrook?
Am I supposed to be impressed that Rose is better than current Westbrook? Westbrook is playing like 2015 Rose :oldlol:

imdaman99
12-06-2019, 05:25 PM

I watched Rose on the Knicks. And as bad as Westbrook is now, I'd still rather have him than someone that quit on the team and disappeared. That's why Rose is a journeyman now in search of anywhere he will get minutes. People wonder why he doesn't sign with a contender, I asked my cousin in Chicago who is a die-hard bulls fan. Rose doesn't care about winning, he just wants to get paid and getting minutes will get him that. Stop bringing your bleeding Rose ****** into every Westbrook thread you buffoon.

NBAGOAT
12-06-2019, 05:48 PM

Only explanation is he was pretty reliant on his legs to shoot well because of his bad form and the knee injuries started to get to him. I thought he would shoot better this year too with so much attention on harden and no need to put up 20 shots a game again but I was pretty wrong

NBAGOAT
12-06-2019, 05:50 PM
I watched Rose on the Knicks. And as bad as Westbrook is now, I'd still rather have him than someone that quit on the team and disappeared. That's why Rose is a journeyman now in search of anywhere he will get minutes. People wonder why he doesn't sign with a contender, I asked my cousin in Chicago who is a die-hard bulls fan. Rose doesn't care about winning, he just wants to get paid and getting minutes will get him that. Stop bringing your bleeding Rose ****** into every Westbrook thread you buffoon.

Rose was pretty bad with ny. He

PeroAntic
12-06-2019, 09:40 PM
Quit on the team one game smh. Rose is a journeyman because every team knows if you consistently play him 30+ minutes he will break down eventually, not because hes not good. Literally every game with the Pistons is they go down 10 points, he gets in and pulls it even, goes to the bench and they are -10 again. Rose has reinvented himself in ways Westbrook never will, but youre too dumb to take notice.