PDA

View Full Version : GT: Clippers @ Bucks

Marchesk
12-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Potential finals matchup, Bucks have won 13 straight to tie Lakers for best record at 19-3. Clippers meanwhile have third most wins in the league with a 16-6. And Giannis is probably the leading candidate to repeat as MVP. It will be interesting to see how the PG/Kawhi combo defend him.

This forum doesn't seem to talk much about Giannnis or the Bucks, because Lebron and Jordan, I guess, which never gets old.

lilteapot
12-06-2019, 09:32 PM
Oh shit this should be a good one. Forgot this was tonight

Marchesk
12-06-2019, 09:38 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/dVPZfCts/giannis-kareem-25.png

Manny98
12-06-2019, 09:39 PM
Giannis fam get in here :rockon:

https://media.giphy.com/media/z56eEOHRuTnXi/giphy.gif

RRR3
12-06-2019, 09:40 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/dVPZfCts/giannis-kareem-25.png
Pace.

Marchesk
12-06-2019, 09:51 PM
Pace.

Pace was 110.7 in 72/73.

AussieSteve
12-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Kawhi is looks like he's playing hurt. Looks very tentative

Shogon
12-06-2019, 09:59 PM
Kawhi is looks like he's playing hurt. Looks very tentative

I hope he heals for his sake and for the NBA's sake but I suspect that this dude's career will literally never be the same.

He's had an absolute boatload of rest and we're like a month and a half into the season and he's still walking like he's 50 half of the time.

Marchesk
12-06-2019, 10:01 PM
I hope he heals for his sake and for the NBA's sake but I suspect that this dude's career will literally never be the same.

He's had an absolute boatload of rest and we're like a month and a half into the season and he's still walking like he's 50 half of the time.

Do you think the Clippers were fully aware of the extent of his medical condition?

Shogon
12-06-2019, 10:03 PM
Do you think the Clippers were fully aware of the extent of his medical condition?

There's no telling. Probably. But at the end of the day they're the Clippers. Ballmer is swinging for the fences. He's not trying to be middle of the pack.

Kawhi is definitely worth the risk for a franchise like that. There is zero doubt.

Marchesk
12-06-2019, 10:04 PM
There's no telling. Probably. But at the end of the day they're the Clippers. Ballmer is swinging for the fences. He's not trying to be middle of the pack.

Kawhi is definitely worth the risk for a franchise like that. There is zero doubt.

Yeah and the Lakers were willing to hold off on FA for Kawhi regardless of his condition, but then they're already committed to winning now with an aging Lebron.

Shogon
12-06-2019, 10:06 PM
The Lakers were willing to hold off on FA for Kawhi, but then they're already committed to winning now with an aging Lebron.

The Lakers got lucky in a way. Hindsight is 20/20 but they would have had absolutely zero depth had he signed. There's no way Kawhi rides out his contract at the level of play he was at the end of his Spurs tenure. He will have games for sure where he's like that, and maybe even a playoff series. But he's not going to be consistent enough to be worth that kind of money for the Lakers.

But I guess we'll know come playoff time.

ArbitraryWater
12-06-2019, 10:11 PM
Clippers have been playing like an entitled bunch a couple of times this season.

Like they're on a championship hangover.

They will probably get blown out this game even though they shouldnt be.

Leonard's flopping/screaming ass is annoying.

RealSkipBayless
12-06-2019, 11:38 PM
How soon before George Paul starts asking for a trade?

coin24
12-06-2019, 11:42 PM
How soon before George Paul starts asking for a trade?

Wait till he activates playoff p mode, they'll happily trade him :lol

lilteapot
12-06-2019, 11:44 PM
just imagine how badly the bucks will destroy the lakers

Shogon
12-06-2019, 11:44 PM

Uh, heh heh.

qrich
12-06-2019, 11:51 PM
Missed too many open shots, two days off is almost as bad as segababas.

No worries at all here

lakerstekkenn
12-07-2019, 03:39 AM

I don't think so the Lakers have the size and defense to beat the Bucks.

imdaman99
12-07-2019, 03:42 AM
Bucks been laying the pipe on everyone. Are they actually gonna be better than last year? :eek:

L8krH8tr
12-07-2019, 03:45 AM
Mil is deep as heck. How the heck did they end up with the Lopez bros. Those guys will still make an impact when it comes to instant hustle and grind. Matthews , Bledsoe, Hill can all be tough also.

If the Clips start underachieving for some reason this year which I doubt , you

NBAGOAT
12-07-2019, 03:50 AM
Bucks been laying the pipe on everyone. Are they actually gonna be better than last year? :eek:

Possibly Giannis is better this year and their bench is like 12 deep and all the guys are productive. Brooks cold too and should heat up a bit.

It

yeaaaman
12-07-2019, 12:51 PM

Yep. They have to make the kinda move they did. They also probably didn't really think about the fact that Pat Beverly is lightears away from Lowry as a player so that means you have nobody to actually set your offense other than PG and Kawhi. They don't have the PG instincts of a player like Lowry and consider you have FVV behind him.

Lou Williams is a nice piece but he's a buckets first guy. We'll see what happens but Kawhi probably wasn't aware of how good he really had it in Toronto

yeaaaman
12-07-2019, 12:52 PM
[QUOTE=NBAGOAT]Possibly Giannis is better this year and their bench is like 12 deep and all the guys are productive. Brooks cold too and should heat up a bit.

It

Twiens
12-07-2019, 01:29 PM
I think the Raps may have gotten the last of prime Kawhi. He was limping throughout the playoffs, and still walks like he