How the hell did LeBron win with this cancer? :biggums:
He beat a 73 win team with him :eek:

SpaceJam2
12-08-2019, 06:38 PM
How the hell did LeBron win with this cancer? :biggums:

He defeated the greatest winningest team in NBA history with this cancer :eek:

Andrei89
12-08-2019, 06:40 PM
No trolling as much as I hate the move the snake pulled, I hope he comes back healthy and just as good as ever.

This Nets team is great without Kyrie and Durant is not the type to ruin a team

SouBeachTalents
12-08-2019, 06:41 PM
[QUOTE=Andrei89]No trolling as much as I hate the move the snake pulled, I hope he comes back healthy and just as good as ever.

This Nets team is great without Kyrie and Durant is not the type to ruin a team

Proctor
12-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't give up much value for him. Adds almost no value to a teams W-L margin, is constantly injured, and is prone to be a locker room disruption
Smells like the Sacramento Kings! :cheers:

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 06:42 PM
If Kyries game doesn't evolve he may be best as a 6th man and closer. He's not an efficient point guard he may b more of a Lou williams

Shogon
12-08-2019, 06:45 PM
If Kyries game doesn't evolve he may be best as a 6th man and closer. He's not an efficient point guard he may b more of a Lou williams

His game hasn't evolved since he first came into the league.

His skills have been refined but he's still the exact same guy with the exact same mindset and the exact same skills... just slightly better than when he first came into the league... but not even that much better.

We've already seen peak Kyrie scenario that quite frankly will be unrealistic for him to repeat... second option on a championship team... I think you're right... he would probably be an elite 6th man. That's probably the best he could hope for at this point.

He's a cancer and his attitude is complete dog shit. He has absolutely no business being the leader of a team. If he is your leader, you are ****ed.

Basketball is a team sport, and as I like to repeat over and over, team dynamics are not something that can be easily measured.

I've been saying it for like 4 years and people have been telling me I'm pushing some agenda. Nope... I really just enjoy telling the truth about this guy because so many other people have used him to try to push their agendas.

AlternativeAcc.
12-08-2019, 06:48 PM
Kyrie is the worst 2nd option champion in NBA history

Lebron... how

INDI
12-08-2019, 06:53 PM
I’ve watched every single nets game and I can assure you it wasn’t Kyrie’s fault. We needed dang near every bucket he gave us. Here’s the reason for the win streak

1. Allen has FINALLY started to play like a man and not like a weakling
2. Dinwiddie’s timing was off at the beginning of the season now he’s back in step
3. Temple got acclimated and has been an asset the past 8-10 games
4. Atkinson finally adjusted rotations which are now much better
5. Shumpert and Nwaba have been absolute dogs on the 2nd unit
6. We began the good play by having 4 or 5 games in a row against the worst teams in the L.

Combine this together and that’s the reason for the winning

Shogon
12-08-2019, 06:57 PM
[QUOTE=INDI]I

Manny98
12-08-2019, 06:58 PM
[QUOTE=INDI]I

AlternativeAcc.
12-08-2019, 07:00 PM
Yes it was Kyries fault, are ball movement was shit with Kyrie we were bottom of the league in assists and played just iso ball all game
Ant poison

RRR3
12-08-2019, 07:00 PM
Yes it was Kyries fault, are ball movement was shit with Kyrie we were bottom of the league in assists and played just iso ball all game

And It's not some random coincidence that Dinwiddie starts playing like an all star after Kyrie goes down
You were warned about Kyrie my dude.

elementally morale
12-08-2019, 07:01 PM
[QUOTE=INDI]I

INDI
12-08-2019, 07:02 PM
Here was the first 6 opponents when kyrie went out. We went 5-1 but look at the comp

Bulls
Indiana
Charlotte
Sacramento
Knicks
Cleveland

Only one of those teams made it to the playoffs last year and 4 of them was the worst teams in the league last season. Great 6 game stretch to build the confidence that you now see. Oh and by the way. All 3 of the games against Chi, Knicks, Cleveland was won in the closing seconds by 1 basket

Manny98
12-08-2019, 07:06 PM
Here was the 6 games that started our first winning streak

Here was the first 6 opponents when kyrie went out. We went 5-1 but look at the comp

Bulls
Indiana
Charlotte
Sacramento
Knicks
Cleveland

Only one of those teams made it to the playoffs last year and 4 of them was the worst teams in the league last season.
Yh but we lost to Detroit without Blake & Rose, Memphis,Timberwolves, blown out by Phoenix and barely beat the Knicks at Home WITH Kyrie

And without we beat Denver and Boston who are top tier teams

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 07:11 PM

His skills have been refined but he's still the exact same guy with the exact same mindset and the exact same skills... just slightly better than when he first came into the league... but not even that much better.

We've already seen peak Kyrie scenario that quite frankly will be unrealistic for him to repeat... second option on a championship team... I think you're right... he would probably be an elite 6th man. That's probably the best he could hope for at this point.

He's a cancer and his attitude is complete dog shit. He has absolutely no business being the leader of a team. If he is your leader, you are ****ed.

Basketball is a team sport, and as I like to repeat over and over, team dynamics are not something that can be easily measured.

I've been saying it for like 4 years and people have been telling me I'm pushing some agenda. Nope... I really just enjoy telling the truth about this guy because so many other people have used him to try to push their agendas.

Yes. I see it the same way as you. Thing is, no coach would have the clout to play him off the bench... maybe Doc Rivers. Not many others. Kyrie has all of this year to evolve into his team before the bomb that is Durant returns and destroys the structure again. It is the coach's job to get the pieces working.

stalkerforlife
12-08-2019, 07:13 PM
Can't believe this guy saved Bran's legacy. (Along with the NBA)

He gave up caring after he realized the NBA was fixed after the 2016 finals.

SouBeachTalents
12-08-2019, 07:14 PM

That's what you said too. Yet your bitchass is still here every single day :lol

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 07:14 PM

Bran's an amazing basketball player but one his few weaknesses is closing out and Kyrie was perfect for that.

Shogon
12-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Bran's an amazing basketball player but one his few his weaknesses is closing out and Kyrie was perfect for that.

Pretty much this is exactly it.

Kyrie is also a really good shooter, so other than Kyrie's completely atrociously bad defense they were absolutely perfect fits for one another.

RRR3
12-08-2019, 07:15 PM
Poor stalky. The poor fella’s one more dominant Bron game or impressive Nets victory without Kyrie from dumping a tub of his own shit on himself and uploading it to YouTube.

Stay strong stalker.

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 07:17 PM
Pretty much this is exactly it.

Kyrie is also a really good shooter, so other than Kyrie's completely atrociously bad defense they were absolutely perfect fits for one another.

That and he has a shitty haircut and spends too much time on social media and eating tacos. His weaknesses.

Shogon
12-08-2019, 07:19 PM
That and he has a shitty haircut and spends too much time on social media and eating tacos.

:roll:

Mr Exlax
12-08-2019, 07:21 PM
I have always said that he doesn't play winning basketball. Dude is skilled don't get me wrong. Just his game doesn't scream winner to me. Definitely not as a first option and distributor.

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 07:21 PM
Jimmy Butler would be killing it on this Nets team for sure.

red1
12-08-2019, 07:29 PM
kyrie wont shine until kd returns. together they'll do damage kyrie alone wont add much.

LAmbruh
12-08-2019, 07:41 PM
Yh but we lost to Detroit without Blake & Rose, Memphis,Timberwolves, blown out by Phoenix and barely beat the Knicks at Home WITH Kyrie

And without we beat Denver and Boston who are top tier teams
damn

DoctorP
12-08-2019, 07:52 PM
kyrie wont shine until kd returns. together they'll do damage kyrie alone wont add much.

exactly why none of this matters right now. should be tanking but they are too good.

LAmbruh
12-09-2019, 01:57 AM
flourishing

nayte
12-09-2019, 08:03 AM
I'm gonna accept a L for this thread. I thought they would be better.thw dinswidds is kicking thy anus

wang4three
12-09-2019, 12:19 PM
There will be an adjustment when Kyrie comes back. When we started the season, there was a lot of iso ball, and since he's been out we've been playing more like a team with ball movement, fast pace transition opportunities, etc.

That said, I don't really attribute the success to sitting Kyrie. Caris has missed time too I don't really see anyone saying we're better without him.

What I mainly see is a revamped roster that has a lot of new pieces like Prince, Temple, Jordan, Shumpert and Nwaba who are getting a lot of minutes and took time to get comfortable. Even guys who were on the team last year like Pinson and Musa are getting way more minutes and needed to learn how to be effective. Once they fell into their roles, I think things started to get better.

Spencer's hasn't been amazing these last 10 or so games, but he was fumbling everything in the beginning. A lot of fans wanted us to trade him but those same fans are probably no where to be found right now. Kenny's offense is very free-flowing with very little set plays, I really think it takes time for people to adjust to it.

Manny98
12-09-2019, 01:03 PM
There will be an adjustment when Kyrie comes back. When we started the season, there was a lot of iso ball, and since he's been out we've been playing more like a team with ball movement, fast pace transition opportunities, etc.

That said, I don't really attribute the success to sitting Kyrie. Caris has missed time too I don't really see anyone saying we're better without him.

What I mainly see is a revamped roster that has a lot of new pieces like Prince, Temple, Jordan, Shumpert and Nwaba who are getting a lot of minutes and took time to get comfortable. Even guys who were on the team last year like Pinson and Musa are getting way more minutes and needed to learn how to be effective. Once they fell into their roles, I think things started to get better.

Spencer's hasn't been amazing these last 10 or so games, but he was fumbling everything in the beginning. A lot of fans wanted us to trade him but those same fans are probably no where to be found right now. Kenny's offense is very free-flowing with very little set plays, I really think it takes time for people to adjust to it.
Tbf we did go like 21-5 after LeVert went down last season and kinda struggled once he came back

Wally450
12-09-2019, 02:24 PM
Celtics eatin good now that he's gone. :banana:

FireDavidKahn
12-09-2019, 02:35 PM
He beat a 73 win team with him :eek:
Ya.

LeBron did 99% of the work and Kyrie hit a lucky shot:confusedshrug:

LAmbruh
12-09-2019, 08:44 PM
Celtics eatin good now that he's gone. :banana:
yes they are :applause:

NBASTATMAN
12-09-2019, 11:10 PM
I said this years ago. Kyrie is a wonderful talent but does nothing in terms of wins and losseS..

LAmbruh
12-15-2019, 09:57 PM
Just spanked Sixers by TWENTY without Kyrie :applause:

Airupthere
12-15-2019, 10:13 PM
They

NBAGOAT
12-15-2019, 10:15 PM
they might legitimately be better without levert. he shot poorly to start season and guard depth isnt a problem for them at all

Airupthere
12-15-2019, 10:15 PM
But it seems that since there is precedence in Boston, the Nets players and staff maybe able to handle Kyrie

imdaman99
12-15-2019, 11:26 PM
Can anyone tell me why this wasn't bumped after their home loss to Charlotte? There wasn't much fluorishing that night I tell ya

RRR3
12-15-2019, 11:28 PM
Can anyone tell me why this wasn't bumped after their home loss to Charlotte? There wasn't much fluorishing that night I tell ya
10-5 without him

4-7 with him

Flourishing.

imdaman99
12-15-2019, 11:36 PM
10-5 without him

4-7 with him

Flourishing.
Too small of a sample size. I tend to agree with you guys that Kyrie does not make any of his teammates better even though he is a good player and difficult to guard. You Lebron guys just overdo it, be serious. Y'all treat him like he's a scrub :lol

And1AllDay
12-15-2019, 11:50 PM
10-5 without him

4-7 with him

Flourishing.

Issa wrap

DoctorP
12-15-2019, 11:51 PM
FLOURiSHING

LAmbruh
12-15-2019, 11:54 PM
absolutely FLOURISHING

RRR3
12-15-2019, 11:59 PM
Too small of a sample size. I tend to agree with you guys that Kyrie does not make any of his teammates better even though he is a good player and difficult to guard. You Lebron guys just overdo it, be serious. Y'all treat him like he's a scrub :lol
Nah he’s super talented and one of the best scorers around it’s just worth noting how little he seems to affect his teams W/L performance. I def like trolling Kyrie tho ngl :oldlol:

Celtics 1825
12-16-2019, 12:03 AM
He's a good PLAYER, but he's not a good TEAMMATE. That's the main point

FireDavidKahn
12-16-2019, 12:45 AM
:biggums:

He's played almost half the season with the Net's ve.s off:biggums:

FireDavidKahn
12-16-2019, 12:46 AM
Aorry the Netds arenmt 100% perfecty without Kyruie:facepalm

LAmbruh
12-17-2019, 11:42 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/3ofSBs4Q1f8Q4aRFkc/giphy.gif

Manny98
12-17-2019, 11:47 PM
Who needs Kyrie when you have King Spencer Dinwiddile to lead us

https://media.giphy.com/media/4HrBfMUtFJtoR203Zp/giphy.gif

ImKobe
12-17-2019, 11:52 PM

Lead you straight to the lottery :roll:

Where was his driving ability to start the season?

Manny98
12-17-2019, 11:53 PM
Lead you straight to the lottery :roll:

Where was his driving ability to start the season?
11-5 without Kyrie :roll:

We are FLOURISHING with Dinwiddile running the show

LAmbruh
12-17-2019, 11:55 PM
11-5 without Kyrie :roll:

We are FLOURISHING with Dinwiddile running the show
:applause: :applause:

DoctorP
12-18-2019, 12:01 AM
trade Kyrie to the Lakers then'

for RONDO, Kuzma, McGee, KCP, and Caruso

bluechox2
12-18-2019, 01:04 AM
Kyrie is Anthony Davis level talent, Davis for kyrie at best, reunite the duo that won it all...

We will see how kyrie plays with Durant next year and that depends on how big of a leader Durant will choose to be...or if he will defer to just being a scorer off of kyrie, it won’t work.... kyrie needs to play off durant

ImKobe
12-18-2019, 01:21 AM
[QUOTE=bluechox2]Kyrie is Anthony Davis level talent, Davis for kyrie at best, reunite the duo that won it all...

We will see how kyrie plays with Durant next year and that depends on how big of a leader Durant will choose to be...or if he will defer to just being a scorer off of kyrie, it won

LAmbruh
12-18-2019, 06:33 AM
flourishing

O DEY FLOURISHING :pimp:

Ghost1
12-18-2019, 08:29 AM
aren't the nets 15th in off/def with cca 0 net rating?? :oldlol: :oldlol:

they are the definition of AVERAGE :lol

brooks_thompson
12-18-2019, 10:34 AM
I could look it up, but is this Kyrie guy gonna just stay injured all year? Seems like clockwork every other year he misses half the season and playoffs.

superduper
12-18-2019, 10:39 AM
I could look it up, but is this Kyrie guy gonna just stay injured all year? Seems like clockwork every other year he misses half the season and playoffs.

Considering he's the only player in the history of the game of basketball to hit a championship winning shot in game 7 of the NBA finals you have to consider the strain that causes his testicles being so large.

Kyrie's injury has been deemed, legit.

scuzzy
12-18-2019, 10:47 AM
Every year

He was like this in Clev, missed nearly half of 2016 season as well

tanibanana
12-18-2019, 11:15 AM

Nets need to trade Kyrie before all teams realize this.
Sooner than later, his trade value will hit average.

Manny98
12-21-2019, 09:32 PM
12 - 6 (55 win pace) :hammertime:

LAmbruh
12-21-2019, 09:36 PM
and STILL flourishing :cheers:

And1AllDay
12-21-2019, 09:52 PM
:oldlol:

as of 12-21-19 Nets are 16-13

Nets w/ Kyrie = 4-7 (29 win pace)
Nets w/o Kyrie = 12-6 (55 win pace)

:oldlol: :oldlol:

SpaceJam2
12-21-2019, 10:03 PM
:oldlol:

as of 12-21-19 Nets are 16-13

Nets w/ Kyrie = 4-7 (29 win pace)
Nets w/o Kyrie = 12-6 (55 win pace)

:oldlol: :oldlol:

WHAT. These numbers cant be right

ANYONE? :eek:

Marchesk
12-21-2019, 10:03 PM
Kyrie for Ingraham

LAmbruh
02-12-2020, 10:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09B49YogI4M&t=6s

Keno
02-13-2020, 01:50 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09B49YogI4M&t=6s

Ended the blazing hot Raptors’ franchise record 15 win streak, literally can’t make this shit up. :oldlol:

KD7
02-13-2020, 08:38 AM

King Spencer ending the greatest streak in Canadian sports history, What A Time :banana:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2uIlgpkfPB3so0FlNt/giphy.gif

E_Stamkos
02-13-2020, 10:09 AM
King Spencer ending the greatest streak in Canadian sports history, What A Time :banana:

https://media.giphy.com/media/2uIlgpkfPB3so0FlNt/giphy.gif

You act like you didn't play a role in the streak ending win.

Give yourself some credit dude.

KD7
02-13-2020, 11:00 AM
You act like you didn't play a role in the streak ending win.

Give yourself some credit dude.
Agreed, all you Raptor fans and the rest of y'all who were laughing at me last week need to put some respek on my name from now on

https://media.giphy.com/media/l0HlK9A7uLGraBs64/giphy.gif

Wally450
02-13-2020, 11:10 AM
I actually feel bad for the Nets that they're going to suffer once Kyrie comes back. :(

AirBonner
02-13-2020, 11:49 AM
I actually feel bad for the Nets that they're going to suffer once Kyrie comes back. :(

You think he’s going to come back after the Nets next string of wins without him? :lol

FireDavidKahn
02-13-2020, 12:59 PM

Don't worry, Durant will carry that loser and the Nets will look good.

ImKobe
02-13-2020, 01:55 PM

Should have traded him for Wiggins & RoCo at the deadline :facepalm .

Kiddlovesnets
02-13-2020, 05:02 PM
We will definitely need him when it comes to playoffs time, cant expect players like Dinwiddie and Levert to hit the big shots at crunch time, but Irving is whom you can rely on at a time like this.

Uncle Drew
02-13-2020, 05:08 PM
We will definitely need him when it comes to playoffs time, cant expect players like Dinwiddie and Levert to hit the big shots at crunch time, but Irving is whom you can rely on at a time like this.
Chances are Brooklyn won't even make it to crunch time with Kyrie.

SouBeachTalents
02-13-2020, 05:14 PM
Don't worry, Durant will carry that loser and the Nets will look good.
It's gonna be a very interesting situation. This will EASILY be Durant's worst team in a decade, he's coming off the injury, and he has a talented but oft injured headcase as a sidekick. The two of them in New York will make for a very interesting situation :lol Unfortunately, the Net don't get close to the media coverage that the Knicks do, but we'll see if that changes with Durant playing next year

KD7
02-13-2020, 07:26 PM
It's gonna be a very interesting situation.This will EASILY be Durant's worst team in a decade, he's coming off the injury, and he has a talented but oft injured headcase as a sidekick. The two of them in New York will make for a very interesting situation :lol Unfortunately, the Net don't get close to the media coverage that the Knicks do, but we'll see if that changes with Durant playing next year

SouBeachTalents
02-13-2020, 07:39 PM
:biggums: if you think otherwise

KD7
02-13-2020, 07:48 PM
:biggums: if you think otherwise

These Nets are easily more talented than the 14-16 Thunder where it was just Westbrook and a bunch of scrubs

Nets currently rank 8th in the league defensively and would probably of been top 5 if not for us being plagued with injuries. So already these Nets are the best defensive team KD has ever played on outside of the 17 Warriors

Then on offense you got Kyrie who is at least equal to 14-16 Russell Westbrook and then throw in Dinwiddie and LeVert who are EASILY better 3rd/4th options than the trash KD had to play with in his final years in OKC

r0drig0lac
02-14-2020, 08:34 PM
These Nets are easily more talented than the 14-16 Thunder where it was just Westbrook and a bunch of scrubs

Nets currently rank 8th in the league defensively and would probably of been top 5 if not for us being plagued with injuries. So already these Nets are the best defensive team KD has ever played on outside of the 17 Warriors

Then on offense you got Kyrie who is at least equal to 14-16 Russell Westbrook and then throw in Dinwiddie and LeVert who are EASILY better 3rd/4th options than the trash KD had to play with in his final years in OKC

no excuses for Durant

AirBonner
02-14-2020, 08:50 PM
no excuses for Durant

It’s interesting. If you put LeBron on these nets they would stroll right to the finals and he would be called out for colluding

tontoz
02-14-2020, 09:24 PM
It’s interesting. If you put LeBron on these nets they would stroll right to the finals and he would be called out for colluding

I don't know about "stroll", the east is stronger now, but they would certainly be a contender. Dinwiddie and Lavert are legit. Harris is the type of player that always does well with Lebron. They have pretty good depth and youth.

Kyrie kind of throws a monkey wrench into everything though. KD might have been better off just going there without Kyrie.