12-09-2019, 10:48 PM
I miss Shai :cry:

I bet. He's a player

Xiao Yao You
12-09-2019, 11:00 PM
Look good except the turnovers

Smoke117
12-09-2019, 11:37 PM
The Jazz are garbage and Mitchell is never taking that next step.

LoneyROY7
12-09-2019, 11:47 PM
Imagine getting blown out by this OKC team. :lol :lol

The Jazz are a joke right now.

RealSkipBayless
12-09-2019, 11:48 PM
It's only October - Xiao
It's only November - Xiao
It's only December - Xiao

:lol :lol :lol

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-09-2019, 11:50 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jazz have the worst bench in the league. Its even worse than lottery teams

qrich
12-09-2019, 11:54 PM
Utah'll be fine, they'll progress to the mean.

If I were them, I'd look to see what I could get for Jingles and try to get OKC to swap Paul for Conley.

Mask the Embiid
12-09-2019, 11:55 PM
How are they this bad?I just don't get it. I havent watched them play recently but they cant blame Conley anymore. Everytime i look at the live boxscore, they are always struggling to score + wasnt rudy complaining about not getting the ball when he's wide the hell open

Trouble in salt lake?

NBAGOAT
12-10-2019, 12:11 AM
jazz are legitimately in trouble. 13-11 and is just not where they were supposed to be.

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:29 AM
The Jazz are garbage and Mitchell is never taking that next step.

He's taken a step backwards. Fell in love with the mid range and floaters and won't pass

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:30 AM
It's only October - Xiao
It's only November - Xiao
It's only December - Xiao

:lol :lol :lol

Best start ever under Snyder :roll:

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:31 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Jazz have the worst bench in the league. Its even worse than lottery teams

The fact that the coach won't change up the rotations doesn't help. Keep sending Mitchell out with them instead of trying something else

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:32 AM
Utah'll be fine, they'll progress to the mean.

If I were them, I'd look to see what I could get for Jingles and try to get OKC to swap Paul for Conley.

Can't see them doing either. Exum is their big chip and they wouldn't give him up for Conley! :lol

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:33 AM
Thought they looked good until Schroder took over in the 3rd. The defense was better and the ball was moving on offense. Too many turnovers and missed open looks

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-10-2019, 12:35 AM
Best start ever under Snyder :roll:

:roll: :roll:

keep clinging onto that. In over a week or so u wont even have that left and there will be absolutely nothing to be optimistic about:roll:

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:37 AM
:roll: :roll:

keep clinging onto that. In over a week or so u wont even have that left and there will be absolutely nothing to be optimistic about:roll:

There's plenty to be optimistic about. They get better every season and this is easily the most talent they've had

AirTupac
12-10-2019, 12:40 AM
There's plenty to be optimistic about. They get better every season and this is easily the most talent they've had

Shut up retard :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-10-2019, 12:43 AM

Its easily the most talent if we're just talking the starters

why do u keep ignoring an alltime bad bench?

Last year
Crowder, Royce (since hes a starter now), Favors, Korver, Burks, Thabo

VS

this year
Jeff Green, Mudiay, Ed Davis, Niang, Exum, Bradley

BTW Burks averaging 15/4/3 in GS on 54TS:roll:

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 12:56 AM

Last year

VS

this year

The coach has to like guys to consider them a good bench. The coach didn't like Burks or Thabo or Neto or Jerebko...

They could have a nice bench from guys that Snyder didn't like. Good thing the coach isn't the problem!

I think they could still get something from the bench. He's got to change the rotations. need 2 or 3 starters on the floor at all times. Looks like he should stagger Gobert to play with Ingles and the 2nd unit like he did last year with Favors.

Proctor
12-10-2019, 01:20 AM

Last year

VS

this year

That bench is just terrible. Jeff Green is a 6th man who's a better 8th or 9th man. Mudiay is mediocre. Ed Davis a good backup big. Niang is nothing special whatsoever. Exum is injured all the time. Bradley is raw but ok.

I was very high on them before the season started but they're just bad.

Manny98
12-10-2019, 05:38 AM
PointGod willing OKC into the playoffs :bowdown: :bowdown:

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 07:18 AM
That bench is just terrible. Jeff Green is a 6th man who's a better 8th or 9th man. Mudiay is mediocre. Ed Davis a good backup big. Niang is nothing special whatsoever. Exum is injured all the time. Bradley is raw but ok.

I was very high on them before the season started but they're just bad.

Exum's problem isn't the injuries it's that he's an athlete trying to be an NBA player. It's not working. Niang was one of their best players tonight. Snyder finally rolled with him. Very talented offensive player. Has some defensive shortcomings but tries at least. Ed has been underwhelming especially after getting the mid level as has Green. Mudiay has potential at least. If Ingles can play well and Snyder can get the rotations right they could be good enough.

FKAri
12-10-2019, 10:11 AM
It's always the coach's fault :rolleyes:

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 01:07 PM
It's always the coach's fault :rolleyes:

He's certainly part of their issues.

brooks_thompson
12-10-2019, 05:16 PM
It's like they got Gary Ingles and Don Conley out there. Meanwhile Joe and Mike are sipping mai tais in Hawaii while their lesser-known brothers try to live up to their reputations.

And the bench is atrocious, yes. Should've grabbed Jamychal Green before Jeff, and one more guy off the scrap heap who's actually decent. I dunno who, but there are always guys available late into FA who are legitimate contributors.

Xiao Yao You
12-10-2019, 08:14 PM
It's like they got Gary Ingles and Don Conley out there. Meanwhile Joe and Mike are sipping mai tais in Hawaii while their lesser-known brothers try to live up to their reputations.

And the bench is atrocious, yes. Should've grabbed Jamychal Green before Jeff, and one more guy off the scrap heap who's actually decent. I dunno who, but there are always guys available late into FA who are legitimate contributors.

Typical jazz. Talk about playing for a championship and fill the end of the bench with rookies instead of vets. Exum's contract is a killer. Imagine what they could have with that 9 million. Snyder needs to try some different combinations s and the front office needs to do something somehow