PDA

View Full Version : Lakers 22-3 record best start since 1985.

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 03:23 PM
LeMagic and Anthony Davis leading the Lakers on top of the NBA.

superduper
12-12-2019, 03:31 PM
AD more impact than Larry Bird :eek:

(Bird took Celtics from 29 wins to 65 wins
AD is taking Lakers from 37 wins to 71 win pace).

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 03:32 PM

LeBron Ball.

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 03:38 PM
LeMagic and Anthony Davis leading the Lakers on top of the NBA.

If Lakers win the chip with AD winning Finals MVP will you commit seppuku?

:lebroncry:

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 03:41 PM
If Lakers win the chip with AD winning Finals MVP will you commit seppuku?

:lebroncry:
Lebron is going to win the finals mvp.

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 03:43 PM
Lebron is going to win the finals mvp.

There's our answer. :lol

You're not a real Lakers fan. You're a LeBron fan. If he wins without winning Finals MVP you'll be absolutely miserable.

Cant wait til LeBron retires to see what autistics like yourself will do with yourselves, since you've never rooted for an actual team.

That's why your weird stan group prays on their hands and knees every night that Bronny Jr. turns out to be a star, so that you have someone else to obsess about and Stan for the next 20 years like the pathetic weirdos that you are.

Bankaii
12-12-2019, 03:46 PM

You're not a real Lakers fan. You're a LeBron fan. If he wins without winning Finals MVP you'll be absolutely miserable.

Cant wait til LeBron retires to see what autistics like yourself will do with yourselves, since you've never rooted for an actual team.

That's why your weird stan group prays on their hands and knees every night that Bronny Jr. turns out to be a star, so that you have someone else to obsess about and Stan for the next 20 years like the pathetic weirdos that you are.
You post Lebron more than his stans.
A better question is what are you gonna do when he retires?

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 03:48 PM
You post Lebron more than his stans.
A better question is what are you gonna do when he retires?

Same thing insecure f*ggot LeBron stans do after Kobe retired. Continue to talk/obsess about him every single day. :lol :roll: :banana:

Bankaii
12-12-2019, 03:50 PM
Same thing insecure f*ggot LeBron stans do after Kobe retired. Continue to talk/obsess about him every single day. :lol :roll: :banana:
You just openly admitted to obsessing over a complete stranger and have no shame about it:facepalm :oldlol:

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 03:52 PM
LeBron is better than Kobe. Not even a comparison in 2020.

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 03:53 PM
LeBron is better than Kobe. Not even a comparison in 2020.

Sure buddy.

That's why your weird stan group spends so much of its time posting more about Kobe than they do about your own player. :lol

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Sure buddy.

That's why your weird stan group spends so much of its time posting more about Kobe than they do about your own player. :lol
He is gonna double Kobe's finals mvp. Keep melting down Baby Boi.

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 03:56 PM
He is gonna double Kobe's finals mvp. Keep melting down Baby Boi.

He's already trippled his finals losses.

Stay melting down, baby boiiiiiii.

Can't wait to see what you autistic ass does if AD wins Finals MVP. You'll be backtracking like the bitch that you are.

BTW, I'm going to the phillipines next summer. I look forward to ****ing your sister, Louie

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 04:00 PM
He's already trippled his finals losses.

Stay melting down, baby boiiiiiii.

Can't wait to see what you autistic ass does if AD wins Finals MVP. You'll be backtracking like the bitch that you are.

BTW, I'm going to the phillipines next summer. I look forward to ****ing your sister, Louie
I'll knock you back to your fishing village if i see you in person.

IllegalD
12-12-2019, 04:05 PM
I'll knock you back to your fishing village if i see you in person.

Ironic coming from the guy who sells shrimp out of his bike to college students.

Typical pinoy talking big on the internet but in person you are a coward bitch just like Manny Paquiao.

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 04:07 PM
Ironic coming from the guy who sells shrimp out of his bike to college students.

Typical pinoy talking big on the internet but in person you are a coward bitch just like Manny Paquiao.
You reminded me of coin24. You guys are probably the same poster.

NBAGOAT
12-12-2019, 05:01 PM

And let me guess you be celebrating if lebron won fmvp along with stalker, Kenneth, and pickern like a true lakers fan right :oldlol:

LAmbruh
12-12-2019, 05:04 PM
we eatin good bois :cheers:

Lebron23
12-12-2019, 05:05 PM
My favorite poster here.

Hey Yo
12-12-2019, 05:17 PM

You've never even seen Bird play..... :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
12-12-2019, 05:33 PM

Damn, Lebron23 got these nikkas flustered with one liners.

TheBranStan
12-12-2019, 05:34 PM
:cheers: