PDA

View Full Version : No one was considered a better player after playing w/ Lebron, than they were before

3ball
12-13-2019, 07:26 AM
Love and Bosh were perceived as much better players before joining bron, than after.. Many even consider them as weak players after playing with Lebron.. Ditto Mo Williams

Ditto for Hughes, Jamison, and Wade, who were perceived as much better players before joining bron, than after.

guys like Kyrie and Shaq were all-star MVP the year before playing with Lebron and were already stars

Ingram is the only guy that's better after Lebron, but I don't think anyone attributes that to lebron

otoh, guys like pippen, BJ, grant, Kerr, paxson - you name it - everyone was perceived as a better player after playing with MJ, than they were before

LAmbruh
12-13-2019, 07:29 AM
Today, 03:26 AM

Lebron James

3ball
12-13-2019, 07:32 AM
Today, 03:26 AM

Lebron James
Today, 03:29 AM

can't defend my fake goat again

LAmbruh
12-13-2019, 07:34 AM
Today, 03:32 AM

didn't read

3ball
12-13-2019, 07:36 AM
Today, 03:32 AM

didn't read
Today 3:34

lied

LAmbruh
12-13-2019, 07:38 AM
Today, 03:36 AM

test post, don't reply

Lebron23
12-13-2019, 07:44 AM
Love and Bosh were perceived as much better players before joining bron, than after.. Many even consider them as weak players after playing with Lebron.. Ditto Mo Williams

Ditto for Hughes, Jamison, and Wade, who were perceived as much better players before joining bron, than after.

guys like Kyrie and Shaq were all-star MVP the year before playing with Lebron and were already stars

Ingram is the only guy that's better after Lebron, but I don't think anyone attributes that to lebron

otoh, guys like pippen, BJ, grant, Kerr, paxson - you name it - everyone was perceived as a better player after playing with MJ, than they were before
LeBron James

scuzzy
12-13-2019, 07:48 AM
LeBron James
Lebron James

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2019, 08:00 AM
OP's tea's gone cold he's wondering why, he got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up his window, and he can't see at all

And even if he could it'd all be gray, but Bron's picture on his wall

It reminds him, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad

Lebron23
12-13-2019, 08:25 AM
OP's tea's gone cold he's wondering why, he got out of bed at all

The morning rain clouds up his window, and he can't see at all

And even if he could it'd all be gray, but Bron's picture on his wall

It reminds him, that it's not so bad, it's not so bad
Dude is obssessed with LeBron. What a creepy bastard.

Shogon
12-13-2019, 08:33 AM
Anthony Davis.

Kyrie Irving.

Marchesk
12-13-2019, 08:35 AM
Today 4:45 PM first person in this thread.

Shogon
12-13-2019, 08:37 AM
The other way to look at this thread would be that LeBron has incredible longevity and he outlasts all of his teammates as elite players, which is true.

FireDavidKahn
12-13-2019, 08:50 AM
3ball thinks basic stats like PPG measure the impact someone has:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Furthermore...using all-star MVP's in any argument:roll: :roll:

egokiller
12-13-2019, 08:54 AM

Another one! Lebron really is a fraud! :oldlol:

3ball
12-13-2019, 09:29 AM
3ball thinks basic stats like PPG measure the impact someone has:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Furthermore...using all-star MVP's in any argument:roll: :roll:
ppg is the biggest indicator of how much teammates are playing to max capacity next to a star - accordingly, wings don't play anywhere near capacity next to Lebron's narrow, ball-dominant skillset, so his teams aren't as good as mj's - its a clear weakness that explains lebron's weaker teams, aka 6/6 vs 3/9

FireDavidKahn
12-13-2019, 09:32 AM
ppg is the biggest indicator of how much teammates are playing to max capacity next to a star - accordingly, wings don't play anywhere near capacity next to Lebron's narrow, ball-dominant skillset, so his teams aren't as good as mj's - its a clear weakness that explains lebron's weaker teams, aka 6/6 vs 3/9
Sure...I mean, Bosh and Love accomplished SO much before they joined LeBron.

LeBron only turned them into champions :oldlol:

3ball
12-13-2019, 09:34 AM
Anthony Davis.

Kyrie Irving.
Kyrie maybe. so that's 1 guy in his entire career?

again, mj made EVERYONE look better after playing with him than before

Hey Yo
12-13-2019, 09:53 AM

Boozer and Big Z both played much better after LeBron.
Robert Parrish much better before MJ.
George Gervin was a much better player before MJ.
Orlando Woolridge took a turn for the worse after playing with MJ.

LOL @ 3ball not knowing that Pippen and Grant were rookies with MJ and they had no chance to play better before him. Such a dumb clown.

3ball
12-13-2019, 10:10 AM
Boozer and Big Z both played much better after LeBron.
Robert Parrish much better before MJ.

LOL @ 3ball not knowing that Pippen and Grant were rookies with MJ and they had no chance to play better before him. Such a dumb clown.

guys like boozer and Ingram were better after Lebron,

pippen/grant/bj grew from single-digit rookies to all-star caliber by the time mj retired in 1993 - so they improved alongside MJ, while Ingram/Boozer were only better after entirely ridding themselves of LeCancer

only mj had to win by growing single digit rookies to all-stars and developing favorite status over numerous years (toughest path), while lebron was gifted ready-made superstars and favorite status in Year 1 (easiest path).. it's no comparison - mj's path was much tougher..

3ball
12-13-2019, 10:14 AM

^^^ Same can be said of Lebron - he won zero championships before the team-ups with Bosh and Love, so they turned him into a champion

and contrary to Pippen, who was a single-digit bench rookie when he joined MJ, bosh and love were bonafide stars who boosted Lebron immediately

before the team-ups with Bosh and Love, Lebron's best accomplishments were:

1) making the 07' Finals with a weak cast, except other guys like Dwight Howard, Kidd and AI also did that in the weak conference - ultimately, 5 weak teams made the Finals from 01-09' that everyone knew would get smashed (01, 02, 03, 07, 09)

2) winning 66 games with a sub-par cast, except Dirk won 67 with a sub-par cast in a tougher conference (07' Western Conference), while derozan was routinely winning 55-60 with sub-par casts in the Leastern conference of recent years.. so winning 60 with a sub-par cast isn't a big deal

^^^ So Lebron did nothing that others weren't doing

And again, no rings for lebron before his team-ups with Bosh/love - they turned him into a champion

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 10:21 AM
I don't like Lebron(neither do I like MJ or Kobe), but your arguments are so dishonest it's disgusting.

Hey Yo
12-13-2019, 10:58 AM
pippen/grant/bj grew from single-digit rookies to all-star caliber by the time mj retired in 1993 - so they improved alongside MJ, while Ingram/Boozer were only better after entirely ridding themselves of LeCancer
Grant and Armstrong finally became all-stars after ridding themselves of the quitter MJ.

Boozer and Big Z much better after playing with LeBron. Drew Gooden much worse before playing with LeBron

only mj had to win by growing single digit rookies to all-stars and developing favorite status over numerous years (toughest path), while lebron was gifted ready-made superstars and favorite status in Year 1 (easiest path).. it's no comparison - mj's path was much tougher..
What's that have to do with you being too dumb to know that MJ was already on the Bulls when Pippen, Grant and BJ were drafted?

How could've they played better before MJ?

Robert Parish much better before MJ.

Ainosterhaspie
12-13-2019, 11:05 AM
3Ball again making the same thread. He's got three threads in the last 24 hours all saying the same thing.

Also:

“[Former Pacers’ GM David] Morway was trying to get me to trade for them [J.J. Hickson and a selection of other teammates of James], but I ain’t takin’ any of them ****ing guys up there,” Lowe said, quoting Bird from Thomsen’s book,*The Soul of Basketball. “I said ‘you don’t understand son. Them guys playing with LeBron James look a whole lot better than what they really are.'”

--Larry Bird

Also:

https://media.giphy.com/media/JSemy1zGoby2EsaNgM/giphy.gif

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 11:31 AM
3Ball again making the same thread. He's got three threads in the last 24 hours all saying the same thing.

Also:

“[Former Pacers’ GM David] Morway was trying to get me to trade for them [J.J. Hickson and a selection of other teammates of James], but I ain’t takin’ any of them ****ing guys up there,” Lowe said, quoting Bird from Thomsen’s book,*The Soul of Basketball. “I said ‘you don’t understand son. Them guys playing with LeBron James look a whole lot better than what they really are.'”

--Larry Bird

Lebron makes certain types of players better than they are. Mostly those who can't create by themselves. For the others he's a hindrance, because he's such a good shotcreator that guys who need to create in order to be effective don't get the touches they like. A Hickson will always look nice next to Lebron, Wade not so much. Doesn't make Wade a worse player and Hickson a better one. Larry knows this, most fans know this. 3ball isn't a fan, he's a zealot.

Also:

https://media.giphy.com/media/JSemy1zGoby2EsaNgM/giphy.gif

Posting gifs of stumbling players won't end well for LeFootwork.

warriorfan
12-13-2019, 11:35 AM
Incelbruh furiously refreshing at 3:30 in the morning

:roll:

Nice life

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Incelbruh furiously refreshing at 3:30 in the morning

Nice life