PDA

View Full Version : Better Religion Islam or Mormonism.

Lebron23
12-13-2019, 09:44 AM
Just attended a Mormonism Congregation. What do you think is the better religion?.

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 09:57 AM
What Asian is best, Philippine or Laotian? I just recently attended a Laotian congregation, which Asian do you think is better?

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 09:59 AM
Mormons aren

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 10:06 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]Mormons aren

highwhey
12-13-2019, 10:11 AM

highwhey
12-13-2019, 10:13 AM
Mormons have some hot women tho...

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 10:16 AM
We've dealt with more white terrorists in america than muslims this decade, what are you on about?:rolleyes:

You're ONLY a terrorist if you commit a crime and are Muslim.

That word is no different than ***** now, it's a derogatory term used towards Muslims. Straight up.

The guy in Vegas who killed an entire crowd of people, the lil white kid who killed the church people is South Carolina, the kid that shot up that school in Florida...I can literally keep going all day, not a single one is referred to as a terrorist. Specifically because it's a term used to belittle Muslims.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 10:24 AM
We've dealt with more white terrorists in america than muslims this decade, what are you on about?:rolleyes:
I

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Hilarious how Muslims just have to "deal" with racism and nobody bats an eye.
Muslim is not a race

I have no problem with Arabs, I do not like people who follow a religion of oppression and murder

And yes, that would mean I wouldn

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-13-2019, 11:05 AM
Muslim is not a race

I have no problem with Arabs, I do not like people who follow a religion of oppression and murder

And yes, that would mean I wouldn’t like the Catholics back in the crusades. But Christians evolved from their backward thinking, something Islam has yet to do

Oppression and murder?
Care to elaborate?

You're claiming something very huge here.

Life is sacred in both of the faiths. Actually study them and think for yourself.

Anyone who has actually read the Quran will have come across...

[5:32] Whosoever kills a human being without (any reason like) man slaughter, or corruption on earth, it is as though he had killed all mankind.[17:33] You shall not kill any person - for God has made life sacred - except in the course of justice. If one is killed unjustly, then we give his heir authority to enforce justice. Thus, he shall not exceed the limits in avenging the murder, he will be helped.

There are several ayats in the Quran that touch directly on justice
Actually Harvard University recognized one of them as a great expression of human justice...
Verse 135 of Surah Al Nisa (The Women) has been posted at a wall facing the faculty’s main entrance, dedicated to the best phrases articulating justice:

“O you who have believed, be persistently standing firm in justice, witnesses for Allah , even if it be against yourselves or parents and relatives. Whether one is rich or poor, Allah is more worthy of both. So follow not [personal] inclination, lest you not be just. And if you distort [your testimony] or refuse [to give it], then indeed Allah is ever, with what you do, Acquainted”

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 11:18 AM

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:25 AM
You need to learn history. Look up the mountain meadows massacre and the white horse prophecy. Mormons are the original terrorists and anti American to the core.
And Catholics ran the crusades, do I care?

I live in the 21st century boy, not in a history book. Mormons aren’t planting bombs on trains and running whole states calling for killing of other people

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 11:37 AM
[QUOTE=CelticBaller]And Catholics ran the crusades, do I care?

I live in the 21st century boy, not in a history book. Mormons aren

qrich
12-13-2019, 11:42 AM
Like all religions, both are shit.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 11:43 AM
That's why you are an idiot.If Mormons could maneuver their way to have a full on polygamist theocracy they would . It's freaking written in the doctrine. And if America ended up broken and backwards like the Middle East you best believe Mormons would get violent. Just like they did in the pioneer days when they wanted Utah and the surrounding area to be a Mormon theocracy.

Except they can

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-13-2019, 11:48 AM
Just attended a Mormonism Congregation. What do you think is the better religion?.

Which do you feel will strengthen your connection with God and get you to heaven?

If a gun was placed on the adherents to either faiths' heads-'--which would cling on to their faith with more fervor?

Why do you think that is?

Norcaliblunt
12-13-2019, 11:56 AM
Except they can’t and they won’t. I don’t worry about what if scenarios. Mormons are like an ant to a boot.

So let me change my phrase. I don’t live in a fictional story or history book. I live in a current present where Islam extremist is a real danger to society, not Mormonism

I don't give a crap about Islam, you can be afraid of that all you want. They are some bitches too.

Just don't act like mormons are some sweet innocent group that doesn't have American blood on their hands because that isn't true. The first time a US president used the word terrorism in an official proclamation he was talking about Mormons. And just think how close we were to having the good old peaceful Mormon Mitt Romney's warmongering ass as president.

TheMan
12-13-2019, 01:22 PM
Which do you feel will strengthen your connection with God and get you to heaven?

If a gun was placed on the adherents to either faiths' heads-'--which would cling on to their faith with more fervor?

Why do you think that is?
Do you have any evidence to back up your assertion that Muslims are more fervent believers? Wouldn't it be easier for the Christian minorities living in Muslim majority countries to convert to Islam? Yet they don't and they are literally dying because of it and OTOH, Muslims in general are not being brutalized for their faith in Christian majority nations...to me, more Christians have shown that they will withstand the pressure Islamic radicals have dished out against them more so than Muslims have, especially considering that aside from the wacko in New Zealand who shot up that mosque, you really can't name me other incidences of Christians murdering Muslims strictly because of their religion but I can go on and on about Muslims killing Christians because of their religion in the ME, Asia and Africa.

:confusedshrug:

Nanners
12-13-2019, 01:43 PM
I'd def rather hang out with mormons

Draz
12-13-2019, 02:26 PM
Hinduism.

Derka
12-13-2019, 04:08 PM
Run of the mill Latter Day Saints are fairly harmless, decent people.

Mormonism's fundamentalist splinter factions embrace some of the most hardcore racist, misogynist, batshit crazy ideas you'll encounter in this country and there are more of them than you'd think.

qrich
12-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Do you have any evidence to back up your assertion that Muslims are more fervent believers? Wouldn't it be easier for the Christian minorities living in Muslim majority countries to convert to Islam? Yet they don't and they are literally dying because of it and OTOH, Muslims in general are not being brutalized for their faith in Christian majority nations...to me, more Christians have shown that they will withstand the pressure Islamic radicals have dished out against them more so than Muslims have, especially considering that aside from the wacko in New Zealand who shot up that mosque, you really can't name me other incidences of Christians murdering Muslims strictly because of their religion but I can go on and on about Muslims killing Christians because of their religion in the ME, Asia and Africa.

:confusedshrug:

Bingo.

The Armenians and Greeks didn't convert when the Muzzies tried to eliminate them.

I don't recall Mormons attempting Genocide in modern histiry

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 04:17 PM
This Bosnian sajo guy is a possible terrorist. The way he defends radical Islamic ideas and subtly attacks every other religion are telltale signs. I'm not even joking. Look out for this dude. The Boston marathon guys were perceived as normal in their communities just regular HS and college kids, but behind closed doors they were plotting.

I'm not a snitch by any means but in the case of preventing potential mass murder tragedies, I'm thinking of reporting this guy to the FBI.

It always starts with a brown guy who has a chip on his shoulder.

egokiller
12-13-2019, 04:22 PM
This Bosnian sajo guy is a possible terrorist. The way he defends radical Islamic ideas and subtly attacks every other religion are telltale signs. I'm not even joking. Look out for this dude. The Boston marathon guys were perceived as normal in their communities just regular HS and college kids, but behind closed doors they were plotting.

I'm not a snitch by any means but in the case of preventing potential mass murder tragedies, I'm thinking of reporting this guy to the FBI.

It always starts with a brown guy who has a chip on his shoulder.

Sounds to me that he is just a Muslim that has to unfortunately deal with the mass labeling of all Muslims as terrorists as a result of extremists. Now go get back in your wheelchair and hope that when uncle gets home he'll roll you around for awhile.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 04:25 PM
Sounds to me that he is just a Muslim that has to unfortunately deal with the mass labeling of all Muslims as terrorists as a result of extremists. Now go get back in your wheelchair and hope that when uncle gets home he'll roll you around for awhile.
Damn. I must've really hurt your feelings by saying you should be lit on fire for being such a cringey loser. Lmao. Truth hurts nerd. You dont need to follow me and beg for my attention though.

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 04:28 PM
Bingo.

The Armenians and Greeks didn't convert when the Muzzies tried to eliminate them.

I don't recall Mormons attempting Genocide in modern histiry
But but back in 1700 :cry:

egokiller
12-13-2019, 04:29 PM
Damn. I must've really hurt your feelings by saying you should be lit on fire for being such a cringey loser. Lmao. Truth hurts nerd. You dont need to follow me and beg for my attention though.

Nothing you say effects me in the slightest. Now get back in your wheelchair simon. I'm sure uncle will be along shortly.:applause:

warriorfan
12-13-2019, 04:29 PM

How ironic.

:oldlol:

qrich
12-13-2019, 04:31 PM
But but back in 1700 :cry:

It was in 1700?

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 04:37 PM
How ironic.

:oldlol:
You've been lurking for how long so you could reply to one of my posts? :oldlol:

You're literally like a little lap dog who misses his owner after being locked in a cage all day. Speaking of cages, hows that 200sq foot shithole treating u? :lol

CelticBaller
12-13-2019, 04:40 PM
It was in 1700?
Idk nor care lmao :lol

Edit: if you mean the Armenian Genocide, it happened in the early 1900s, I was just making fun of norcaliblunt and him bringing centuries old mormons

warriorfan
12-13-2019, 04:43 PM
You've been lurking for how long so you could reply to one of my posts? :oldlol:

You're literally like a little lap dog who misses his owner after being locked in a cage all day. Speaking of cages, hows that 200sq foot shithole treating u? :lol

Nice self awareness lol. You are the

egokiller
12-13-2019, 04:46 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]Nice self awareness lol. You are the

qrich
12-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Idk nor care lmao :lol

Edit: if you mean the Armenian Genocide, it happened in the early 1900s, I was just making fun of norcaliblunt and him bringing centuries old mormons

Ah got it.

Even then, I don't recall Mormons ever attempting such a thing nor have I seen Muslims biking around offering to help people

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 04:48 PM
Nice self awareness lol. You are the “cringy loser” that follows around ego killer constantly. I don’t even think a 200 square foot apartment is possible, no surprise you don’t know shit about that since you still live in your moms basement. Have fun with that. :oldlol:
1st off, cringe

2nd off, of course you dont think it's possible because you're actually retarded and know nothing about any subject on the planet. Which is why you're 40 and live like a broke college kid :oldlol:

warriorfan
12-13-2019, 05:04 PM
1st off, cringe

2nd off, of course you dont think it's possible because you're actually retarded and know nothing about any subject on the planet. Which is why you're 40 and live like a broke college kid :oldlol:

Keep thinking 200 square foot apartments are a real thing. Lmfao. Your cringe is showing.

egokiller
12-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Keep thinking 200 square foot apartments are a real thing. Lmfao. Your cringe is showing.

2 sq ft is like a 360 wheelchair motion for him.

Patrick Chewing
12-13-2019, 05:34 PM
The more civil one that doesn't throw gay people off roofs and beat their women.

coin24
12-13-2019, 08:22 PM
They're all cults designed to instil fear into people and take cash out of there pockets while the top guys live like kings..

No surprises the poor and uneducated are the most devout, funny how a certain "religion" promotes inbreeding isn't it

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-13-2019, 08:48 PM
They're all cults designed to instil fear into people and take cash out of there pockets while the top guys live like kings..

No surprises the poor and uneducated are the most devout, funny how a certain "religion" promotes inbreeding isn't it

Cashew please

coin24
12-13-2019, 08:54 PM
Cashew please

We all know you're Simon dipshit, now go polish your uncles knob

qrich
12-13-2019, 09:08 PM
While still standing by both are shit, like all religions, let's look at a key difference between the two.

When Mormons go away from home on missions, they attempt to aid their fellow humans and come home better people.

When Muslims go on missions, they blow up and don't go home.

red1
12-13-2019, 09:22 PM
proud muslim here. I'm not going to act like I'm devout or very religious or anything like that. it's my culture and I'm happy to have this perspective in my life. :applause:

imdaman99
12-14-2019, 01:48 AM
I'd def rather hang out with mormons
I've def seen my share of douche Muslims that I would never wanna hang out with again. But what makes Mormons more fun? Is it because you have some belief that we don't know how to have a good time? Or you just enjoy the presence of Mormons? Hot women?

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 04:25 AM
Mormon women are better looking. Muslims like to hide theirs under bedsheets. Both religions allow multiple wives I think, which is something that interests me. Kind of tired of my current wife.

Bimbo Coles
12-14-2019, 10:10 AM
Thank God there's no evidence for God (watch Jefferson Monkey tell me otherwise). It would be garbage. If I'm wrong, boy am I going to be disappointed; and resolute in my opposition to the whole shitty setup.

Norcaliblunt
12-14-2019, 11:28 AM
The bottom line is neither one of them are Christians so they are all going to hell.

East River Livn'
12-14-2019, 11:31 AM
Idk but I never seen a mormon fvck their bicycle

Patrick Chewing
12-14-2019, 11:37 AM
Thank God there's no evidence for God (watch Jefferson Monkey tell me otherwise). It would be garbage. If I'm wrong, boy am I going to be disappointed; and resolute in my opposition to the whole shitty setup.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0b0154f10271a2d4597df459388c79e7/tenor.gif

Bimbo Coles
12-14-2019, 12:36 PM
https://i.makeagif.com/media/12-15-2015/FXmAV6.gif (/gif/jodie-foster-golden-globes-2013-full-speech-extraordinary-FXmAV6)

ROCSteady
12-14-2019, 02:00 PM
The best parts of Islam are far better than anything good about Mormonism.

The worst bits of Islam are far worse than the worst of Mormonism

Lakers Legend#32
12-14-2019, 02:06 PM
All religion is bullsh!t.

red1
12-14-2019, 02:43 PM
All religion is bullsh!t.
I think its the opposite tbh. I think all the major religions point to the truth.

greymatter
12-15-2019, 01:10 AM
Hilarious how Muslims just have to "deal" with racism and nobody bats an eye.

Didn't know muslim is a "race".

If I immediately think of Pentacostals as a bunch of stupid rubes who win lots of Darwin Awards for playing with snakes without anti-venom on hand, that doesn't make me racist against white people.

Hawker
12-15-2019, 03:20 AM

They're over-represented though based on population.