PDA

View Full Version : Luka is already better than Kobe ever was, how much longer til he passes MJ?

highwhey
12-13-2019, 11:52 AM
He's already approaching near Peak MJ levels, how much longer before he eclipses MJ? He's only 20 as well. Truly incredible that in his 2nd year he's far better than Kobe ever was.

:eek:

superduper
12-13-2019, 11:53 AM
"Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and no amount of empty stats will ever change that"
-Luka "averaging 30pt trip dub" Doncic

highwhey
12-13-2019, 11:58 AM
"Jordan is the undisputed GOAT and no amount of empty stats will ever change that"
-Luka "averaging 30pt trip dub" Doncic
That's why Luka is on a trajectory to be better than MJ. He's humble bc he knows he's already approaching Peak MJ levels at age 20.

I once told a chick she had the best head game and no one would beat her, guess what? I've had much better head since. There was this particular girl named Lukayla who gave me the best head ever.

SomeBlackDude
12-13-2019, 12:00 PM
20 year old chubby euro luka is putting up better $tats than legoat ever did.

how is that possible in this era of impenetrable zone defenses and hyper athletes?

https://i.postimg.cc/d1rL7MQ5/luka-doncic-victory.jpg

look at that advanced genetic specimen. :eek:

https://media.giphy.com/media/26FPxFeuN8UA7nqGQ/giphy.gif

superduper
12-13-2019, 12:06 PM
That's why Luka is on a trajectory to be better than MJ. He's humble bc he knows he's already approaching Peak MJ levels at age 20.

I once told a chick she had the best head game and no one would beat her, guess what? I've had much better head since. There was this particular girl named Lukayla who gave me the best head ever.

Cringe delusion bro

tontoz
12-13-2019, 12:30 PM
Luka is surely better offensively than Jordan and Kobe were at the same age. It is certainly possible that he will become a better offensive player than Jordan was at his best.

However there are two sides of the court. Luka is elite on one side, below average on the other.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 12:33 PM
Kobe made a huge leap at age 21, Luka did it a year earlier. He's not better overall because Kobe was a top 5-10 defensive player as well but he's still better than Lebron ever was.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 12:35 PM
ImRetarded with another gem.

Hey Yo
12-13-2019, 12:41 PM
Kobe made a huge leap at age 21, Luka did it a year earlier. He's not better overall because Kobe was a top 5-10 defensive player as well but he's still better than Lebron ever was.
Kobe wasnt even a starter his 2nd season and didnt have his own team till he was 26yrs old.

LeLuka's light years ahead of Kobe at similar ages and it's not even close.

highwhey
12-13-2019, 12:41 PM
he was no lebron tho.

lebron is unique from jordan or kobe because he had to be his OWN defensive anchor while kobe and mj relied heavily on teammates to carry the defensive load.

highwhey
12-13-2019, 12:43 PM
Luka is surely better offensively than Jordan and Kobe were at the same age. It is certainly possible that he will become a better offensive player than Jordan was at his best.

However there are two sides of the court. Luka is elite on one side, below average on the other.
i think he's so high iq he'll improve, he's still very young and impressionable with a good coach. he'll learn defensive positioning and that will cary him along way.

plus, he can pull an MJ and get 2 elite defenders beside him to suceed.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 12:47 PM
he was no lebron tho.

lebron is unique from jordan or kobe because he had to be his OWN defensive anchor while kobe and mj relied heavily on teammates to carry the defensive load.

No he wasn't. He had Big Z/Varejao/Wallace/Shaq/Hughes/Snow/Delonte in Cleveland and then it was Bosh, Haslem and Wade carrying the defense with Battier on the wing in Miami, he also had TT, Shump, RJ & Delly his 2nd stint in Cleveland and now has Davis, Bradley, Green, Howard, McGee around him. Lebron benefits from teams playing small ball in this era.

MJ and Kobe are the two best defensive guards in league history. They could play D all 94 ft. They would be guarding 1-4 in this era. 6'6 Draymond Green played Center half the time for some of the most dominant championship teams in league history.

superduper
12-13-2019, 12:48 PM

It is entirely natural and expected for people in this era to have built upon the people they learned from before them and be more refined/more efficient at it as time goes along.

Does not mean they are better.

The two are completely different.

tontoz
12-13-2019, 12:54 PM
i think he's so high iq he'll improve, he's still very young and impressionable with a good coach. he'll learn defensive positioning and that will cary him along way.

plus, he can pull an MJ and get 2 elite defenders beside him to suceed.

Jordan was the DPOY when Pippen was a 21 minute per game rookie.

highwhey
12-13-2019, 12:56 PM
Jordan was the DPOY when Pippen was a 21 minute per game rookie.
right, but he still benefited massively from his elite defender teammates bc they helped him tremendously on defense. there's still a load to carry.

lebron had to single handedly carry it himself. imagine lebron with 2 elite defenders, he'd have more energy and less wear and tear.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 12:59 PM
right, but he still benefited massively from his elite defender teammates bc they helped him tremendously on defense. there's still a load to carry.

lebron had to single handedly carry it himself. imagine lebron with 2 elite defenders, he'd have more energy and less wear and tear.

:facepalm so Wade isn't one of the best defensive guards in league history and Bosh didn't carry the Heat's defense in the 2013 Finals? :biggums:

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/21/4452340/nba-finals-heat-spurs-chris-bosh-defense

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2819929/boshtranblock.gif

superduper
12-13-2019, 01:06 PM
:facepalm so Wade isn't one of the best defensive guards in league history and Bosh didn't carry the Heat's defense in the 2013 Finals? :biggums:

https://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/21/4452340/nba-finals-heat-spurs-chris-bosh-defense

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2819929/boshtranblock.gif

I've shown these idiots 10 articles proving Bosh was the anchor for the heat defense and those clowns just delusionally ignore it, no use bro :oldlol:

tontoz
12-13-2019, 01:08 PM

:lol

The Heat had several good defenders.

Wade was a strong defender, making a few All-NBA defense teams. Bosh, Haslem, Battier, Anthony were good defenders. Chalmers and Cole weren't bad either.

Get a grip

superduper
12-13-2019, 01:09 PM
If it aint a boxscore or some DBPM type of nonsensical shit the Bransexuals won't even come remotely close to understanding it.

No real basketball analysis when you're talking to Brannies please :no:

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 01:12 PM
If it aint a boxscore or some DBPM type of nonsensical shit the Bransexuals won't even come remotely close to understanding it.

No real basketball analysis when you're talking to Brannies please :no:

Luka has a higher DBPM than Lebron right now but they wouldn't say Luka's even close to him as a defensive player. :lol

NBASTATMAN
12-13-2019, 01:48 PM
Luka is def already better than Kobe ever was. Kobe never could lead a team. He tried and he failed.

LUKA is going to be the GOAT offensive player of all time.:applause: :bowdown:

egokiller
12-13-2019, 01:53 PM

And this is a good thing because you saw what lebron's mediocrity did to late millennials. Made them feel insecure, and left out because they were forced to watch a wannabe GOAT that lost in the finals 6 times. Early millennials at least had Kobe and some MJ viewing to fall back on.

With Luka having the chance to be GOAT over MJ, it gives zoomers a chance to possibly have a life as an NBA fan that doesn't suck and cause them to be insecure. In the future if Luka becomes as good as MJ, zoomers may be able to relate to gen X on what it's like to watch GOAT level play. Future family discussions about the NBA during the holidays will be between gen X and zoomers, with lebron stans putting there heads down with nothing to say knowing the man of their era came up short to both MJ and Luka. :applause:

Mask the Embiid
12-13-2019, 01:54 PM
Luka has been better than kobe since 2012.He wouldnt have been swept by the mavs with bynum and gasol

NBASTATMAN
12-13-2019, 01:55 PM
Luka has a higher DBPM than Lebron right now but they wouldn't say Luka's even close to him as a defensive player. :lol

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM

superduper
12-13-2019, 01:58 PM
http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM

Alex Caruso has a higher DRPM than Bran.

I've seen enough $tats the GOAT!! :applause: :applause:

NBASTATMAN
12-13-2019, 02:04 PM

SUPERIDIOT is :mad: :roll: :roll: :applause:

baudkarma
12-13-2019, 03:31 PM

Thank you for bringing in your personal sexual history in an attempt to impress us. What does your post have to do with the topic at hand? That Luka, while having a great run, might not finish among the All-Tme-Greats? That's quite possible, but you could have made that point without referencing your *****.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 03:53 PM

Alex Caruso is a better defensive player than Rudy Gobert.

He was 13th the last time I checked, now he's risen to 9th in overall DRPM. It's even more hilarious seeing Cedi Osman ranked 21st in DRPM when he's playing for the 26th ranked defense in the NBA. You can't make this up. :lol

bobopenguin
12-13-2019, 04:32 PM

here we go again, lebron needs more helps.

egokiller
12-13-2019, 05:51 PM
Thank you for bringing in your personal sexual history in an attempt to impress us. What does your post have to do with the topic at hand? That Luka, while having a great run, might not finish among the All-Tme-Greats? That's quite possible, but you could have made that point without referencing your *****.

Have you seen highweights cringe posts in off topic section? Guy has no idea what he

ArbitraryWater
12-13-2019, 06:21 PM
I've shown these idiots 10 articles proving Bosh was the anchor for the heat defense and those clowns just delusionally ignore it, no use bro :oldlol:

Thats literally the same thing you did 2 days ago for an article highlighting how LeBron's passing enables the offense you utter freak

highwhey
12-13-2019, 06:54 PM
i made this graph to interpret how much better Luka is than Kobe

https://i.postimg.cc/x8jx6S63/LUKAKAKA.jpg

LAmbruh
12-13-2019, 07:07 PM
i made this graph to interpret how much better Luka is than Kobe

https://i.postimg.cc/x8jx6S63/LUKAKAKA.jpg
:applause: :roll:

knicksman
12-13-2019, 07:17 PM
once you learn more about this game, youll understand why players have so much respect for kobe. And kawhi is proof of that. Didnt need superteams in his first try.

MaxPlayer
12-13-2019, 07:58 PM
once you learn more about this game, youll understand why players have so much respect for kobe. And kawhi is proof of that. Didnt need superteams in his first try.

Because one cried his way onto a blueblood franchise which then signed the MDE center in history who carried him to 3 titles?

And the other won a title because he played alongside 3 Hall of Famers and then cried his way onto a 59-win team?

Sportal
12-13-2019, 08:29 PM

You mean, like now?

knicksman
12-13-2019, 08:32 PM
Because one cried his way onto a blueblood franchise which then signed the MDE center in history who carried him to 3 titles?

And the other won a title because he played alongside 3 Hall of Famers and then cried his way onto a 59-win team?

I guess youre smarter than the players. Why are you posting in here then?