AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:07 PM
And lebron has 3x the impact Jordan had

Jordan leaves bulls, 55 wins

Lebron leaves Cavs/Heat, 20 wins

Lebron > jordan

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 03:13 PM
What a new concept. I guess Dirk's is 20x Lebron's then. Look at the Spurs post Duncan. Duncan is the GOAT then.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:20 PM
What a new concept. I guess Dirk's is 20x Lebron's then. Look at the Spurs post Duncan. Duncan is the GOAT then.
The Spurs won 60 games the year after duncan retired idiot

And we're talking about possible GOATs, why'd you bring up Dirk?

superduper
12-13-2019, 03:21 PM
Sorry but the playoffs are 4 rounds not 1.

Bran's path to the playoffs his entire career has been a joke.

If anything hes 1*/9.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:23 PM
Sorry but the playoffs are 4 rounds not 1.

Bran's path to the playoffs his entire career has been a joke.

If anything hes 1*/9.
I was being generous, in reality lebrons rings are probably much more valuable than 3x

Notice nobody on here including most Jordan fans thinks his rings mean anything

So what's the argument

superduper
I was being generous, in reality lebrons rings are probably much more valuable than 3x

So what's the argument

It honestly must be great being a Bran stan, just twist reality into whatever the fk you want :oldlol:

Overdrive
The Spurs won 60 games the year after duncan retired idiot

And we're talking about possible GOATs, why'd you bring up Dirk?

How did the Spurs do in the playoffs post Duncan? Why is the RS so important for you Lebron stans?

Where did you state you're talking about GOAT candidates in your OP?

Curry is the GOAT then. Look at his impact.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:28 PM
How did the Spurs do in the playoffs post Duncan? Why is the RS so important for you Lebron stans?

Where did you state you're talking about GOAT candidates in your OP?

Curry is the GOAT then. Look at his impact.
Because the regular season is a big enough sample size to guage impact.
obviously no team is winning a finals when a top 10 all time player leaves, so your point isnt a good one

I was comparing jordan and lebron, 2 possible GOATS

Dirk and Curry have nothing to do with the convo, and those aren't even good examples

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:31 PM
It honestly must be great being a Bran stan, just twist reality into whatever the fk you want :oldlol:
Outside of the hardcore Jordan stains most will admit Jordan's rings aren't worth very much in relation to LeBrons. It's a well established and mainstream belief

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 03:45 PM
Because the regular season is a big enough sample size to guage impact.
obviously no team is winning a finals when a top 10 all time player leaves, so your point isnt a good one

I was comparing jordan and lebron, 2 possible GOATS

Dirk and Curry have nothing to do with the convo, and those aren't even good examples

Well the same thing that happened to Lebron's teams happened to Magic's, Bird's, KAJ's Bucks, Russell's, Wilt's, etc. That doesn't tip the scale into any of these guy's direction. I mean the Sixers became some early playoff purgatory team after Moses was gone and they still had Barkley on that team.

The first retirement Bulls team was so good, because the were well functioning, still had an ATG player in his prime and added a poor man's Luka in his prime(as a rookie, but seasoned pro). Lebron's kmpact on that team wouldn't have been any greater than those two wins.

Outside of the hardcore Jordan stains most will admit Jordan's rings aren't worth very much in relation to LeBrons. It's a well established and mainstream belief

I hate Jordan. He was a despicable scumbag, who didn't deserve his success on moral basis and attracted the most annoying casual fans ever who claimed to be hardcore bballers, but he simply was a better basketballplayer than Lebron. Doesn't make Lebron some amateur, just shows how great and good Jordan was if he is even greater than Lebron.

Rico2016
12-13-2019, 03:56 PM

So what's the argument

This part sticks out to be boldly truthful. I recall a thread enticing every Jordan fan to waltz into said thread and boastfully elect the best ring Jordan ever collected; however, dare I say, they were all rather embarrassed to chime in. Why would this be, certainly all Jordan has to stand on is his rings, considering LeBron has pushed beyond Jordan's playoff statistical capabilities on god near every level imaginable.

Rico2016
12-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Well the same thing that happened to Lebron's teams happened to Magic's, Bird's, KAJ's Bucks, Russell's, Wilt's, etc. That doesn't tip the scale into any of these guy's direction. I mean the Sixers became some early playoff purgatory team after Moses was gone and they still had Barkley on that team.

The first retirement Bulls team was so good, because the were well functioning, still had an ATG player in his prime and added a poor man's Luka in his prime(as a rookie, but seasoned pro). Lebron's kmpact on that team wouldn't have been any greater than those two wins.

I hate Jordan. He was a despicable scumbag, who didn't deserve his success on moral basis and attracted the most annoying casual fans ever who claimed to be hardcore bballers, but he simply was a better basketballplayer than Lebron. Doesn't make Lebron some amateur, just shows how great and good Jordan was if he is even greater than Lebron.

Which of Jordan's rings was his best?

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 03:57 PM
Kobe's rings are worth 20x as much as Lebron's rings

And Kobe has 20x the impact Lebron had.

Rico2016
12-13-2019, 04:00 PM
Kobe's rings are worth 20x as much as Lebron's rings

And Kobe has 20x the impact Lebron had.

This is not comedy hour, please stick to factual information that can be reputed, of which the above statement cannot be reputed by anyone that is not deemed mentally ill. Therefore, you concede to be mentally ill, or simply unfit to engage in any meaningful basketball discussion hereinto you are strongly encouraged to log off and impede future posting of any kind.

LostCause
12-13-2019, 04:03 PM
6 > 3

Learn to count brehs

superduper
12-13-2019, 04:04 PM
This is not comedy hour, please stick to factual information that can be reputed, of which the above statement cannot be reputed by anyone that is not deemed mentally ill. Therefore, you concede to be mentally ill, or simply unfit to engage in any meaningful basketball discussion hereinto you are strongly encouraged to log off and impede future posting of any kind.

Luka "30pt trip dub avg and Bran stan" Doncic-
"Jordan is the undisputed GOAT by a lightyear and no amount of empty stats will ever change that"

/thread

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:05 PM
6 > 3

Learn to count brehs
Nope some rings have more value than others

Context matters :hammerhead:

LostCause
12-13-2019, 04:06 PM

Context =/= Random stan theories

Nice try though :hammerhead:

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:10 PM

Losing also matters. Lebron had 9 chances and Jordan had 6. Only one of them got more than 3 rings.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Context =/= Random stan theories

Nice try though :hammerhead:
How is it random Stan theories when many other great athlets have regarded Lebrons 2016 ring as on of the greatest achievements in sports history :oldlol:

Face it, there's levels to this shit not all rings are equal

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:12 PM
Losing also matters. Lebron had 9 chances and Jordan had 6. Only one of them got more than 3 rings.
Only one of them got to face weak ass teams in the finals :oldlol:

Context matters:hammerhead:

Trollsmasher
12-13-2019, 04:13 PM
Jordan ring value = 6*1

Jordan floor raising value = 1

Jordan total: (6*1)*1=6

Lebron ring value = 3*3

LeBron floor raising value = 3

LeBron total: (3*3)*3 = 27

:biggums: amazing difference

egokiller
12-13-2019, 04:13 PM

Lebron > jordan

Get back in your wheelchair and stop being so insecure over having to settle for watching mediocrity in the form of Lebron instead of GOAT level play in the form of Jordan.

:roll:

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Only one of them got to face weak ass teams in the finals :oldlol:

Context matters:hammerhead:

Lebron had better teams and faced slightly better opponents (in terms of roster depth) due to differences in eras, obviously it's easier to sign and trade for players in this era when the salary cap is so much higher.

Jordan won in the parity era and Lebron won in the superteam era. Jordan's competition was actually just as tough when you adjust for all the differences. Lebron's teams have been stacked from 1-10, Jordan had Pippen and Grant/Rodman but not much depth on any of those teams, the best Bulls team went 7 guys deep and you wouldn't compare a career journeyman like Steve Kerr to Richard Jefferson or Ray Allen.

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 04:23 PM
Which of Jordan's rings was his best?

'98 imo. His team wasn't favoured. The Jazz were hot coming into the finals sweeping the 4 AS Lakers. Their 2nd option was the AT steals and assist leader.
Jordan's teammates were washed up by then. ATG performance by a pretty old guy.

'91 was nice he won against favoured teams aswell, but he was deep in his prime. He was the clear fav in '92, '93, '96 and '97.

Just like the Heat were in '12 and '13. The only reason they were doubted in '12 was Lebron's '11 perfomance. They obviously were better than OKC.

In '16 GS was nearly eliminated by a even more one dimensional OKC team, but yeah, that same GS team was the unbeatable juggernaut just two weeks later.

How is it random Stan theories when many other great athlets have regarded Lebrons 2016 ring as on of the greatest achievements in sports history :oldlol:

It's regarded as that great, because he won in Cleveland. He wins the same ring with the same roster in LA and it's a run of the mill chip. :lol

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:28 PM
Beating a 73 win team down 3-1 = "run of the mill" lol ok :lol

LostCause
12-13-2019, 04:29 PM

They regard coming back from down 3-1 in the championship series itself as one of the greatest achievements. The ring is still a ring.

If LeBron swept those Warriors 4-0 or 4-1 would it somehow be less valuable? If LeBron came back from down 4-1 but instead lost 4-3 by 2 points, would his performance still not be getting lots of praise? Obviously it would, just look at 2015 and his FMVP votes. In fact I'm pretty sure he would've won FMVP in 2016 if the Cavs got that close and wound up losing

The only asterisks we use are when players are injured, which led to either an inferior team reaching the Finals or an inferior team winning the Finals.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:32 PM
They regard coming back from down 3-1 in the championship series itself as one of the greatest achievements. The ring is still a ring.

If LeBron swept those Warriors 4-0 or 4-1 would it somehow be less valuable? If LeBron came back from down 4-1 but instead lost 4-3 by 2 points, would his performance still not be getting lots of praise? Obviously it would, just look at 2015 and his FMVP votes. In fact I'm pretty sure he would've won FMVP in 2016 if the Cavs got that close and wound up losing

The only asterisks we use are when players are injured, which led to either an inferior team reaching the Finals or an inferior team winning the Finals.
The Warriors were getting compared to the 96 Bulls prior to the finals

No one believed anyone could take them down, they were thought to be invincible that's why it's so impressive what Lebron did because he was the heavy underdog. No one else overcame such odds

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 04:38 PM
Beating a 73 win team down 3-1 = "run of the mill" lol ok :lol

By the winning % in the playoffs prior to the finals the Warriors would've won 58 games in the RS. That's the team Lebron beat.

No one believed anyone could take them down, they were thought to be invincible that's why it's so impressive what Lebron did because he was the heavy underdog. No one else overcame such odds

They were a quarter away from getting ousted by OKC twice in the CFs. Nobody believed they were unbeatable by the finals anymore.

Uncle Drew
12-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Why is the 2016 championship so great?

superduper
12-13-2019, 04:51 PM
Brannies ITT

https://media.tenor.com/images/1e425f0991c66cd840f78b389e84f5c9/tenor.gif

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:54 PM
By the winning % in the playoffs prior to the finals the Warriors would've won 58 games in the RS. That's the team Lebron beat.

They were a quarter away from getting ousted by OKC twice in the CFs. Nobody believed they were unbeatable by the finals anymore.
The Warriors were still HEAVY favourites going into the finals.

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:01 PM
Stats - MJ wins (#1 PPG and efficiency rating)

Winning - MJ has 6 rings

Leadership - MJ's teammates went from single-digit rookies to all-stars

Clutch - MJ

Accomplishment: 6 rings as "the man", 2 three-peats

There is no category that Lebron wins - if you want to look at individual series, nothing is better than MJ's 44 on 50% against the goat celtics

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:08 PM
Stats - MJ wins (#1 PPG and efficiency rating)

Winning - MJ has 6 rings

Leadership - MJ's teammates went from single-digit rookies to all-stars

Clutch - MJ

Accomplishment: 6 rings as "the man", 2 three-peats

There is no category that Lebron wins - if you want to look at individual series, nothing is better than MJ's 44 on 50% against the goat celtics
Lebron had more points,assists,rebounds,playoff wins, gamewinners,beat more quality teams, more MVP level seasons...

Do I need to go on :lol

MJ only has 6 rings because he played in a watered down era and had the best Small forward in the entire NBA by his side his entire career

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:12 PM
Lebron had more points,assists,rebounds,playoff wins, gamewinners,beat more quality teams, more MVP level seasons...

MJ only has 6 rings because he played in a watered down era and had the best Small forward in the entire NBA by his side his entire career
Lebron's stats are all longevity related

mj did more per game like ppg, plus-minus, oreb, ortg - the important stuff

and Lebron is only 37% on clutch shots in the playoffs versus MJ's 50%....... and 0% in the championship, versus MJ's 50%..... So MJ was far more clutch

And Wade > Pippen... Love/Bosh > Grant.. so bron had a lot more help to win 3 rings than MJ

that's why MJ averaged 33.7 and 6.6 apg in the 91-93' playoffs versus Lebron's 27.2 and 7.2 in the 12/13/16 playoffs - MJ did a lot more to win because his cast was worse

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 05:13 PM

That's false. Grant Hill was clearly better from 96-98.

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:15 PM
That's false. Grant Hill was clearly better from 96-98.
and pippen only has 2 first-team all-nba's, so various guys were better every year

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 05:17 PM
and pippen only has 2 first-team all-nba's, so there were multiple guys better every year

Chris Mullin in the early 90s. That guy was a beast.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:19 PM
Whoops :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/D07rgypx/download.jpg

superduper
12-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Literally all Brannies can cling on to is empty longevity stats and running away to superteams :roll: :roll:

egokiller
12-13-2019, 05:22 PM
Why is the 2016 championship so great?

Because Kyrie was so clutch and hit the game winner while his teammate did nothing in the last 4 minutes of play other than a block.

Lebron = deer in headlights. :applause:

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:23 PM
Literally all Brannies can cling on to is empty longevity stats and running away to superteams :roll: :roll:
Y'all want clutch stats?

https://i.postimg.cc/NFxWJFsF/maxresdefault.jpg

Rico2016
12-13-2019, 05:26 PM
Whoops :oldlol:

https://i.postimg.cc/D07rgypx/download.jpg

Wow is this true?

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:31 PM

^^^ That required a lot more games and is just the last 5 seconds - on the last possession (last 24 seconds), MJ is the most lethal/likely to win the game:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2019/eY2j3S.gif

And for the Finals only, Lebron is 0-8 (0% to win the game in the championship) while MJ is 4-8 (50% to win the game)

And MJ was far more clutch in the last 5 minutes of tight games:

Playoff shots in last 5 minutes, within 5 points, since 2001

134-323 for Lebron.. 41.4%
108 games.. 3.0 attempts per game

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&match=play&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&is_playoffs=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=5&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=-5&margin_max=5&player_id=jamesle01&order_by=date_game

Jordan 1997 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1996-97&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 20-39.. 51.3% (11 games)
Jordan 1998 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1997-98&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 22-50.. 44.0% (14 games)

42-89 for MJ.. 47.2%
25 games.. 3.6 attempts per game

Old MJ had much higher clutch efficiency and attempts than Lebron - the goat in tight games

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 05:36 PM
The Warriors were still HEAVY favourites going into the finals.

So were the Heat in '11, so why is Dirk's ring not as impressive as Lebron's?

Y'all want clutch stats?

How many opportunities were there for either? Both pg and in total?

Detroit
12-13-2019, 05:43 PM
If his rings are worth 3x as Jordans, what are his Finals losses worth :confusedshrug:

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:46 PM
On the last possession (last 24 seconds), MJ is the most lethal/likely to win the game:

https://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2019/eY2j3S.gif

And for the Finals only, Lebron is 0-8 (0% to win the game in the championship) while MJ is 4-8 (50% to win the game)

And MJ was far more clutch in the last 5 minutes of tight games:

Playoff shots in last 5 minutes, within 5 points, since 2001

134-323 for Lebron.. 41.4%
108 games.. 3.0 attempts per game

https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/shot_finder.cgi?request=1&match=play&game_num_min=0&game_num_max=99&is_playoffs=Y&q4=Y&q5=Y&time_remain_minutes=5&time_remain_seconds=0&time_remain_comp=le&margin_min=-5&margin_max=5&player_id=jamesle01&order_by=date_game

Jordan 1997 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1996-97&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 20-39.. 51.3% (11 games)
Jordan 1998 Playoffs (https://stats.nba.com/players/clutch-traditional/?sort=PTS&dir=-1&Season=1997-98&SeasonType=Playoffs&PerMode=Totals):. 22-50.. 44.0% (14 games)

42-89 for MJ.. 47.2%
25 games.. 3.6 attempts per game

Old MJ had much higher clutch efficiency and attempts than Lebron - the goat in tight games

No one

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:48 PM
So were the Heat in '11, so why is Dirk's ring not as impressive as Lebron's?
Because that Heat team was newly formed and had glaring chemistry issues

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 05:51 PM

They steamrolled the opposition in prior rounds. :rolleyes:

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:53 PM
No one
I just proved Lebron is more clutch when it counts (last 5 seconds)

Try again

egokiller
12-13-2019, 05:53 PM
If his rings are worth 3x as Jordans, what are his Finals losses worth :confusedshrug:

Body bagged. :lol

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:54 PM
They steamrolled the opposition in prior rounds. :rolleyes:
Because of Lebron, what's your point

The Heat lost because Wade thought he was alpha and tried to take over and failed miserably

Once Wade realized that this is now Lebrons team the Heat went on to win 2 straight

3ball
12-13-2019, 05:55 PM
The only reason the Heat weren't a 70-win juggernaut and perennial favorite is because ball-dominators like Lebron and Wade couldn't fit with each other and only fit with shooters, which reduced brand of ball/team ceiling.. It's a knock on Lebron that only shooters excel alongside him, and this weakness reduces team ceiling, aka 3/9

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:55 PM
More than MJs first round spankings to the Celtics :roll: :roll: :roll:

Mr. Jabbar
12-13-2019, 05:58 PM
4x imo

3ball
12-13-2019, 06:00 PM
If Lebron was added to a 2nd round team, would he be expected to 3-peat like MJ did?

What if his 2nd option was a weak-scoring, non-clutch player that never closed like Kyrie or Wade?

Impossible obviously.. Lebron can't do what MJ did..

Lebron needs a lethal scorer and closer at 2nd option to win, and a 3rd star that also scores better than Pippen.. Plus a great team defense that includes better rim protection, more good rebounders/bangers and more athletic guards than MJ ever had.

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 06:03 PM
Because of Lebron, what's your point

The Heat lost because Wade thought he was alpha and tried to take over and failed miserably

Once Wade realized that this is now Lebrons team the Heat went on to win 2 straight

Not really. They played "my turn, your turn" before the finals, but Lebron simply skipped his in the finals. Saying Wade took Lebron's touches shows you didn't watch the finals. Lebron hid on the weak side pretty often, like he was some Kyle Korver 4th option spot up shooter, but even then he passed up looks when he got the ball. Most miserable performance by any star ever and this even includes Kobe's gringe inducing '04 finals.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:09 PM
Not really. They played "my turn, your turn" before the finals, but Lebron simply skipped his in the finals. Saying Wade took Lebron's touches shows you didn't watch the finals. Lebron hid on the weak side pretty often, like he was some Kyle Korver 4th option spot up shooter, but even then he passed up looks when he got the ball. Most miserable performance by any star ever and this even includes Kobe's gringe inducing '04 finals.
If you actually watched the finals then you would know how LeBron got doubled and tripled every time he touched the ball. The entire Dallas defensive strategy was to stop LeBron and get the basketball out of his hands as much as possible

Mavs weren't even thinking about Wade all they cared about was stopping LeBron

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:11 PM
I forgot also Dirk wasn't even that great in the 2011 finals. It was a team effort, Terry had a case for being the FMVP whilst LeBron had the greatest finals performance ever against the Warriors

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 06:19 PM
If you actually watched the finals then you would know how LeBron got doubled and tripled every time he touched the ball. The entire Dallas defensive strategy was to stop LeBron and get the basketball out of his hands as much as possible

Mavs weren't even thinking about Wade all they cared about was stopping LeBron

What is it now? Did Wade ignore him or did he give up the ball when he touched it? You cannot win this argument. Anytime you shift goalposts your former points are futile.

Dirk's finals weren't extraordinary, but didn't you cite clutch play before? Also his overall run was one of the best ever. Terry wasn't in the mix for FMVP the slightest bit.

3ball
12-13-2019, 06:21 PM
If Lebron was added to a 2nd round team, would he be expected to 3-peat like MJ did?

What if his 2nd option was a weak-scoring, non-clutch player that never closed like Kyrie or Wade?

Impossible obviously.. Lebron can't do what MJ did..

Lebron needs a lethal scorer and closer at 2nd option to win, and a 3rd star that also scores better than Pippen.. Plus a great team defense that includes better rim protection, more good rebounders/bangers and more athletic guards than MJ ever had.

Anyone?

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:26 PM
Anyone?
LeBron took a lottery Cavs team to 4 straight finals + championship and developed Kyrie into a solidified star :applause:

He also joined a lottery Lakers team and currently has them at a 71 win pace in his second year

So LeBron has twice joined lottery teams and instantly developed them into contenders :applause:

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 06:27 PM
LeBron took a lottery Cavs team to 4 straight finals + championship and developed Kyrie into a solidified star :applause:

He also joined a lottery Lakers team and currently has them at a 71 win pace in his second year

So LeBron has twice joined lottery teams and instantly developed them into contenders :applause:

He joined a lottery Lakers team and took them to the..
lottery.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:29 PM
What is it now? Did Wade ignore him or did he give up the ball when he touched it? You cannot win this argument. Anytime you shift goalposts your former points are futile.

Dirk's finals weren't extraordinary, but didn't you cite clutch play before? Also his overall run was one of the best ever. Terry wasn't in the mix for FMVP the slightest bit.
I'm not shifting goalposts I literally quoting what Cuban and the Dallas coaches were saying as their strategy

They didn't game plan on stopping Wade they only were worried about LeBron and Wade failed to capitalize on that

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:30 PM
He joined a lottery Lakers team and took them to the..
lottery.
He was injured dummy

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 06:37 PM
I'm not shifting goalposts I literally quoting what Cuban and the Dallas coaches were saying as their strategy

They didn't game plan on stopping Wade they only were worried about LeBron and Wade failed to capitalize on that

So the guy some of you procclaim as the best passer ever can't exploit double or even triple teams to get easy baskets for his teammates? Dude couldn't drive against Brendan Haywood and ancient Shawn Marion.

He was injured dummy

They still had good chances to make the playoffs when he came back and some games later announced "playoff mode".

Manny98
12-13-2019, 06:43 PM
32 = ancient now :rolleyes:

LeBron allowed Wade to get all of his points because of the attention that he drawed what are you talking about :oldlol:

LAmbruh
12-13-2019, 06:44 PM
professor Manny putting on another free seminar for these kids :applause:

Overdrive
12-13-2019, 06:51 PM
32 = ancient now :rolleyes:

LeBron allowed Wade to get all of his points because of the attention that he drawed what are you talking about :oldlol:

Marion was way past his prime defensive capabilities. Rest is BS.

You're not british either.

knicksman
12-13-2019, 06:54 PM
as much as you guys hate it but superteam rings arent even as respected as 2nd option rings. Thats why players respect kobe more than lebron

Manny98
12-13-2019, 07:16 PM
Marion was way past his prime defensive capabilities. Rest is BS.

You're not british either.
32 is young no matter how you try to spin it :oldlol:

Yes I am British btw

Manny98
12-13-2019, 07:20 PM
as much as you guys hate it but superteam rings arent even as respected as 2nd option rings. Thats why players respect kobe more than lebron
Superteam did you say?

https://i.postimg.cc/d1n1b89c/la-lakers-e1508678484626.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qB5B2Bbw/images.jpg

Manny98
12-13-2019, 07:21 PM
professor Manny putting on another free seminar for these kids :applause:
These youngins need schooling I am happy to teach :cheers:

knicksman
12-13-2019, 07:23 PM
Superteam did you say?

https://i.postimg.cc/d1n1b89c/la-lakers-e1508678484626.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/qB5B2Bbw/images.jpg

No wonder youre just a statnerd brah. Youre dumb as fcuk

eliteballer
12-13-2019, 07:24 PM
LeRoid James

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b6/22/c2/b622c23710df06e9d8fdffa44f475994--cleveland-cavs-king-james.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/polopoly_fs/1.428850.1314536733!/img/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/article_750/alg-lebron-dunk-jpg.jpg

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/UkLrKr3KVvmKb9pLowD34pgjRlg=/0x0:1000x667/1200x800/filters:focal(0x0:1000x667)/cdn.vox-cdn.com/photo_images/2971465/GYI0065063672.jpg

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/lebron-james-of-the-cleveland-cavaliers-looks-to-pass-against-the-san-picture-id85153038

https://mk0slamonlinensgt39k.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/GettyImages-909447398.jpg

Manny98
12-13-2019, 07:28 PM
No wonder youre just a statnerd brah. Youre dumb as fcuk
At least I know what an apostrophe is :oldlol:

knicksman
12-13-2019, 07:33 PM
At least I know what an apostrophe is :oldlol:

thats what dummies do. They care about the trees instead of the forest.

Da_Realist
12-13-2019, 08:03 PM
MJ = Eddie Murphy

LeBron = Kevin Hart

If you look at box office sales, you'd think they are close. When you watch their work, you see Kevin Hart is not on the same tier.

Duncan21formvp
12-13-2019, 09:30 PM
Lebron had to join forces with players who won as the man in order to win. Jordan won for the franchise that drafted him and formed a dynasty. Lebron was losing to Dwight Howard with HCA.:oldlol:

SamuraiSWISH
12-13-2019, 09:50 PM
MJ = Eddie Murphy

LeBron = Kevin Hart

If you look at box office sales, you'd think they are close. When you watch their work, you see Kevin Hart is not on the same tier.
Applicable comparison

Shaquille O'Neal
12-13-2019, 11:36 PM

No one says or thinks this. Only you.

I was already out of high school before Jordan won his first ring. Were you even born yet when Lebron got swept the first time in 07?

egokiller
12-14-2019, 12:46 AM
No one says or thinks this. Only you.

I was already out of high school before Jordan won his first ring. Were you even born yet when Lebron got swept the first time in 07?

:roll:

Imagine some lebron sucking mouth breather trying to talk shit to you when he wasn't even born in 07.

Fedor - Laker
12-14-2019, 01:37 AM

Lebron > jordan
Agreed.
Its hard to beat 6/6 in the finals, but Lebrons 3rd ring against Warriors > Jordans first 3 rings.

ImKobe
12-14-2019, 01:37 AM
Lebron had to join forces with players who won as the man in order to win. Jordan won for the franchise that drafted him and formed a dynasty. Lebron was losing to Dwight Howard with HCA.:oldlol:

:roll: :roll:

Hey Yo
12-14-2019, 01:49 AM
MJ = Eddie Murphy

LeBron = Kevin Hart

It was much easier to make people laugh in MJ's era.

Hart's faced much tougher crowds and competition in this era.

LostCause
12-14-2019, 02:18 AM

You mean prior to the playoffs. Curry being injured and them going down 3-1 themselves against OKC killed that "invincible" talk real quick

Not true.

As for the bolded, thats my point. The "odds" were the chances of coming back down 3-1 in the Finals, which had never been done before. OKC proved that Warriors team could be beat. Durant recently said that the 16 Cavs were the most talented team in the league, so players don't share your opinion that the Warriors were unbeatable and it was just "LeBron" being a heavy underdog.. arguably the best player in the world believed Cleveland as a team could take them (You cited player opinion earlier before you start whining about me doing it)

Again, answer my question. If the Cavs swept those Warriors, would the ring have less value or merit? Would you be here talking about "odds"? That's tied to the fact Cleveland came back from down 3-1

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 03:12 AM
Lebron 2016 is the GOAT championship in sports history. Worth more than all of MJ

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 03:16 AM
Do the math:

Lebron 2016 = 6 Jordan rings

Lebron 2012, 2013 = 3 Jordan rings each

Bron actually has 12 Jordan rings :eek: :rockon:

And1AllDay
12-14-2019, 03:16 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]Lebron 2016 is the GOAT championship in sports history. Worth more than all of MJ

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 03:18 AM
this is what kills them becos none of them can speak about mikes rings when you ask them wahts his best ring they log off :oldlol:

It

And1AllDay
12-14-2019, 03:21 AM
[QUOTE=Gil Renard]It

warriorfan
12-14-2019, 03:27 AM
You mean prior to the playoffs. Curry being injured and them going down 3-1 themselves against OKC killed that "invincible" talk real quick

Not true.

As for the bolded, thats my point. The "odds" were the chances of coming back down 3-1 in the Finals, which had never been done before. OKC proved that Warriors team could be beat. Durant recently said that the 16 Cavs were the most talented team in the league, so players don't share your opinion that the Warriors were unbeatable and it was just "LeBron" being a heavy underdog.. arguably the best player in the world believed Cleveland as a team could take them (You cited player opinion earlier before you start whining about me doing it)

Again, answer my question. If the Cavs swept those Warriors, would the ring have less value or merit? Would you be here talking about "odds"? That's tied to the fact Cleveland came back from down 3-1

It’s hilarious when people attempt to portray the 2016 Finals as a miracle. The Warriors were a shell of themselves. Dray got the bullshit after the game flagrant upgrade to suspend him in the close out game at home. When he came back in game 6 and 7 he was not able to bring in defensively for in fear of getting another bullshit call and thrown out. JR had a dirty play where he took out Andrew Bogut knee in the same game. Andre Iguodala back went out and he could hardly jog down the court. Golden States 3 best defenders were either suspended or injured.

Look at LeBrons stats in games 1-4 of 2016 before the shenanigans begun. He was choking and getting shut the **** down. To pretend like his resurgence in mainly 5 and 6 (he didn’t even have a monster close out game 7 unsurprisingly enough) was him being clutch instead of the factor of him whining until Draymond got suspended and Iguodala and Bogut went out with injury is ridiculous.

That’s not even accounting the Steph Curry part, dude roaches his knee in the first round of the playoffs and came back way too soon because the “73 win team” went down 2 to 1 to the Blazers. Steph Curry’s first game back he played over 45 minutes and set the record for most OT points in NBA history, regular season or playoffs. He went hard on it and you could tell for the rest of the playoff. People say he went off on okc but he mainly was doing it off catch and shoot and low iq defense from Oklahoma. Was unable to break down anyone off the dribble. He had issues with Steve Adams...then couldn’t break down Kevin Love in the Finals. He was visibly injured and had no explosiveness or change of direction.

2016 if anything was a Fraudulent ring. Most certainly not a “legendary win over a 73 win team”

And1AllDay
12-14-2019, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]It

Dray n Klay
12-14-2019, 03:34 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]It

warriorfan
12-14-2019, 03:35 AM
warriors only lost becos Lebron literally broke basketball :oldlol:

wake the **** up, the guy led every player in every stat

that doesnt happen

wont ever happen again

he had the best finals gamescore game ever

he had the best b2b finals gamescore game ever

he had the best 3game finals gamescore game ever

he broke basketball for a year

Great job at making probably the lowest iq post of the year. Next time maybe try to refute some of the points instead of quoting made up statistics from games where all 3 of Golden States best defenders were out due to suspension or injury.

Context is everything

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 03:40 AM
warriors only lost becos Lebron literally broke basketball :oldlol:

wake the **** up, the guy led every player in every stat

that doesnt happen

wont ever happen again

he had the best finals gamescore game ever

he had the best b2b finals gamescore game ever

he had the best 3game finals gamescore game ever

he broke basketball for a year

:cheers: :banana: :rockon:

I

Rico2016
12-14-2019, 03:41 AM
Great job at making probably the lowest iq post of the year. Next time maybe try to refute some of the points instead of quoting made up statistics from games where all 3 of Golden States best defenders were out due to suspension or injury.

Context is everything

Curry injured?

If it were LeBron, would you accept the injury excuse after he put up 38pts in 40mins to put his team up 3-1 in the Finals?

Leading his team in FGA and 2nd most minutes played? There was no mention of an injury when GS was going home looking to put the series away in 5.

But after the loss... THEN it got brought up again.

I guess that means Kyrie getting all that praise was for shit since he was being guarded by an injured Curry.

warriorfan
12-14-2019, 03:52 AM
Curry injured?

If it were LeBron, would you accept the injury excuse after he put up 38pts in 40mins to put his team up 3-1 in the Finals?

If he tore his MCL during the playoffs? Yes I would accept the fact he was still battling injury.

Leading his team in FGA and 2nd most minutes played? There was no mention of an injury when GS was going home looking to put the series away in 5.

But after the loss... THEN it got brought up again.

Pointing out an injured player had the most FGA isn’t helping your case for 2016 being remarkable. Did you watch the series? Who was supposed to step up? Klay? I wish he did too. Harrison Barnes historic choke? The Cavs threw some of the most aggressive defenses we have seen at Curry and dared the rest of the team to beat them on good looks.

I don’t get “there was no mention”. No mention by whom? Drop this hearsay shit and form an educated opinion for yourself rather than regurgitating shit from talking heads in the media

I guess that means Kyrie getting all that praise was for shit since he was being guarded by an injured Curry.

Tbh I can see that as a reason that helped him go off. I wouldn’t call it “for shit” or discount that his production and closing dramatically helped LeBron win the series.

Overdrive
12-14-2019, 04:39 AM
32 is young no matter how you try to spin it :oldlol:

Yes I am British btw

Some players are done by 28 years of age..

No, you're not. You gave it away in this thread.

this is what kills them becos none of them can speak about mikes rings when you ask them wahts his best ring they log off :oldlol:

I answered that itt. Not even a Jordan fan..

Manny98
12-14-2019, 05:24 AM
No, you're not. You gave it away in this thread..
Huh?

nayte
12-14-2019, 06:03 AM
100 posts on a troll thread. You all are retarded

Overdrive
12-14-2019, 06:37 AM
Huh?

https://www.the-conjugation.com/english/verb/draw.php

No native speaker in any language would conjugate a simple, daily used word like draw wrong.

Manny98
12-14-2019, 06:57 AM
https://www.the-conjugation.com/english/verb/draw.php

No native speaker in any language would conjugate a simple, daily used word like draw wrong.
Well I guess I am the first because I was born in the UK :oldlol:

Why would I need to lie about where I am from

Overdrive
12-14-2019, 07:03 AM
Well I guess I am the first because I was born in the UK :oldlol:

Why would I need to lie about where I am from

Don't know. People lie about anything on the internet.

Uncle Drew
12-14-2019, 07:07 AM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]It

scuzzy
12-14-2019, 07:13 AM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/l41YqqWCsOTRb3iVO/source.gif
https://media2.giphy.com/media/TRcclcu2fKcgM/source.gif
https://i.postimg.cc/gj50hMfK/fhj-lfhj-lhj-l.png
Greatest chip of all time :applause:

3ball
12-14-2019, 08:45 AM
kawhi's chip was better in 2019 and he had less talent

but beating curry/klay was never that impressive to begin with.. if the team doesn't have a top 25 all-time player, then they aren't a great team

Da_Realist
12-14-2019, 08:50 AM

2016 Warriors

* 15-9 playoff record
* 9 losses were by a margin of 15 points
* Had to come back from 3-1 in the Conference Finals
* Lost a 3-1 lead in the Finals

Find another "GOAT team" with those credentials. It's the playoffs that determine who you are, not the regular season.

warriorfan
12-14-2019, 01:46 PM
Low iq lebron stans getting stomped itt

Uncle Drew
12-14-2019, 01:51 PM
In the history of sports.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-14-2019, 04:58 PM
2016 Warriors

* 15-9 playoff record

Find another "GOAT team" with those credentials. It's the playoffs that determine who you are, not the regular season.

/Thread.

FromDowntown
12-14-2019, 04:59 PM
2016 Warriors

* 15-9 playoff record

You know nothing about the Warriors. The Thunder were a very very tough out that year with a prime Durant, Westbrook, Adams, and Ibaka. That core alone is very solid and probably would have beaten the Cavaliers if they made it to the Finals.

AlternativeAcc.
12-14-2019, 05:01 PM
2016 Warriors

* 15-9 playoff record

So GOAT tier teams cant face adversity? Good job, you proved you know NOTHING about sports history

Also, LeBron beating them takes away their goat claim. That's the point ****ing moron, he beat what would otherwise be the GOAT team. And in doing so he became the GOAT athlete

It's really not hard to grasp

Gil Renard
12-14-2019, 05:02 PM
In the history of sports.

Might be the GOAT accomplishment in history tbh, not just sports. Look how many people he inspired.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-14-2019, 05:03 PM
You know nothing about the Warriors. The Thunder were a very very tough out that year with a prime Durant, Westbrook, Adams, and Ibaka. That core alone is very solid and probably would have beaten the Cavaliers if they made it to the Finals.

DaRealist knows that in the playoffs they lost as many games as they did the entire 82 game season. This does show that team being A) Overrated B) Injured C) Both.

Shaquille O'Neal
12-14-2019, 05:05 PM
If anything this shows that Kyrie is the GOAT? He's the only one who did anything in the last 4 minutes of game 7. 28PPG for the series, hits clutch shot after clutch shot.

GTFO with the "block built for 2" that JR helped Lebron with on IGGY.

Da_Realist
12-14-2019, 05:34 PM
So GOAT tier teams cant face adversity? Good job, you proved you know NOTHING about sports history

Also, LeBron beating them takes away their goat claim. That's the point ****ing moron, he beat what would otherwise be the GOAT team. And in doing so he became the GOAT athlete

It's really not hard to grasp

Adversity? Yes. But not getting blown out by 20+ multiple times. And not losing a 3-1 lead with the final game on your homecourt. That's not GOAT.

Idiot.

72-10
12-14-2019, 05:39 PM
100 posts on a troll thread. You all are retarded

:applause:

72-10
12-14-2019, 05:41 PM

that's hilarious

they were way over payroll and then cheated to bolster that

AlternativeAcc.
12-14-2019, 06:01 PM
Adversity? Yes. But not getting blown out by 20+ multiple times. And not losing a 3-1 lead with the final game on your homecourt. That's not GOAT.

Idiot.
Yawn.

They saved their energy for other games. That's why they came back from 3-1 to OKC, because they're a clever GOAT tier team and saved their energy

Coming back down 3-1 against prime KD is a huge task and validates their GOATness, and LeBron coming back down 3-1 against a team that came back down 3-1 validates his big dickness/GOAT. You're mad and have no argument because you don't know shit. Sit down boy.