PDA

View Full Version : DWade might have been the best player in 06-07

StrongLurk
12-13-2019, 03:35 PM
Fresh off a finals MVP, something which his contemporaries hadn't yet accomplished (Kobe, Lebron, McGrady, Carter, Nash, etc.).

He then leads the league in PER for the first 2/3's of the season before getting injured.

Wade came back for the playoffs but was clearly still hurt.

AlternativeAcc.
12-13-2019, 03:38 PM
Westbrook was arguably the best in 2017

Crazy how these hyper athletic combo guards who cant shoot fall off a cliff seemingly overnight

Lebron won with a washed up Wade, that's insane

StrongLurk
12-13-2019, 03:40 PM
Westbrook was arguably the best in 2017

Crazy how these hyper athletic combo guards who cant shoot fall off a cliff seemingly overnight

Lebron won with a washed up Wade, that's insane

Westbrook definitely was possibly the best player in 2017. Was a complete outlier season for him honestly in terms of shooting, clutch, and basically everything.

Mask the Embiid
12-13-2019, 03:40 PM
2007-2019 LeBron / (curry 2016 was tied with the kang)
2006 - 2007 DWADE/LeBron
04-06 LeBron/Duncan
1996 - 03 Shaq
1994-1995 Hakeem
1988-93 Jordan
1980-87 Magic / Bird
1979 - before no one cares

the projected best player for the next decade

lebron james 2020- 2026
lebron james jr 2027-2030

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 03:44 PM
He was easily the best player and MVP favorite before he got hurt. As I've said many times, if Wade had a competent body he would have been top 10.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 03:46 PM
LeBron dragged a bunch of garbage cans to the finals whilst Wade was getting pushed in the 1st round :oldlol:

It's pretty clear who the best was that year

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 03:49 PM
The Heat were 27 - 24 in the 51 games with him and 17 - 14 without. That without number is very impressive because Shaq missed half the season as well but was healthy by the time Wade got injured so he still got them to the Playoffs. They didn't just lose in the first round but he got swept by Luol Deng Bulls and that's with Shaq and Wade playing. Ben Gordon and Luol Deng buried them.

I'd say Kobe was the best player in 07. 31.6 ppg on 58%TS, averaged 37/6/5 post-ASB. That Lakers team had no business even being in the Playoffs with injuries to Odom, Walton, Kwame and Radmanovic. Not only did Kobe play with scrubs, but some key starters missed 20+ games. Odom missed 26 himself, Walton missed 22, Kwame missed 41 and they still made the Playoffs despite the D-league talent.

Dirk would have a case but he lost in the first round as a #1 seed and as an MVP. Duncan deserves to be on that list though he had a lot of help that season.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-13-2019, 03:50 PM
People talk about Bron and Kobe, but Wade/Kobe had better duels. Their H2H's actually lived up to the hype.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 03:51 PM
How’d I know the mamba signal for ImKobe would go off based on the thread title.

kentatm
Fresh off a finals MVP

:rolleyes: Tainted MVP.

Manny98
The Heat were 27 - 24 in the 51 games with him and 17 - 14 without. That without number is very impressive because Shaq missed half the season as well but was healthy by the time Wade got injured so he still got them to the Playoffs. They didn't just lose in the first round but he got swept by Luol Deng Bulls and that's with Shaq and Wade playing. Ben Gordon and Luol Deng buried them.

I'd say Kobe was the best player in 07. 31.6 ppg on 58%TS, averaged 37/6/5 post-ASB. That Lakers team had no business even being in the Playoffs with injuries to Odom, Walton, Kwame and Radmanovic. Not only did Kobe play with scrubs, but some key starters missed 20+ games. Odom missed 26 himself, Walton missed 22, Kwame missed 41 and they still made the Playoffs despite the D-league talent.

Dirk would have a case but he lost in the first round as a #1 seed and as an MVP. Duncan deserves to be on that list though he had a lot of help that season.
Dirk doesn't have a case because he lost in the 1st round but Kobe does despite getting spanked in the 1st round as well that year :yaohappy:

RRR3
12-13-2019, 03:52 PM
People talk about Bron and Kobe, but Wade/Kobe had better duels. Their H2H's actually lived up to the hype.
Yeah LeBron teams always killed the Bean’s teams head to head.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 03:52 PM
Agreed Lebron/Kobe was pretty one sided :lol (16-6)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-13-2019, 03:53 PM
Yeah LeBron teams always killed the Bean’s teams head to head.

Not even that. Their individual performances weren't consistent.

With Wade and Kobe? At least one always seemed to put on a show.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 03:55 PM
Not even that. Their individual performances weren't consistent.

With Wade and Kobe? At least one always seemed to put on a show.
The Bean was a pretty inconsistent player in general. Definitely one of the best to ever do it but his shot selection didn’t lead itself to consistency.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 03:56 PM
Dirk doesn't have a case because he lost in the 1st round but Kobe does despite getting spanked in the 1st round as well that year :yaohappy:

Kobe didn't lose to the Golden State Warriors, he lost to the 2nd best team in the Conference while averaging 32.8 ppg. Dirk averaged 19.7 ppg and lost to the #8 seed Baron Davis Warriors. :biggums:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-13-2019, 03:58 PM
The Bean was a pretty inconsistent player in general. Definitely one of the best to ever do it but his shot selection didn’t lead itself to consistency.

45% shooting for his career and ~56-57%TS looks pretty consistent to me.

Pre "Heatles", Wade/Bron matchups were nice too.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:00 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]The Bean was a pretty inconsistent player in general. Definitely one of the best to ever do it but his shot selection didn

kentatm
12-13-2019, 04:02 PM
That Golden State loss is waaaay more on Avery Johnson than Dirk. I've never seen somebody get so thoroughly out coached the way Nellie wrecked Avery. Their entire plan was double/triple Dirk and funnel the ball to Josh Howard and Jason Terry b/c Nellie knew those two were streaky scorers and mediocre at moving the ball to the open man. Then Avery did stupid ass shit like trashing his entire offensive and defensive philosophy to try to run and gun with the Warriors when the Mavs were the slowest paced team in the league that year. The idiot decided to start Devean ****ing George at center even though he hadn't played there the entire season for crying out loud.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:04 PM
45% shooting for his career and ~56-57%TS looks pretty consistent to me.

Pre "Heatles", Wade/Bron matchups were nice too.
I meant game to game. He was consistent on a yearly basis for sure. He would have games where he basically couldn’t miss and then follow with a game where he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. It all averaged out to his usual 45% FG and 56-57% TS like you said, though.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:06 PM
5 out of 7 Finals isn't consistency? :lol

I guess you'll take 3/9.
Can you go a day without melting down about LeBron being better than your hero?

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:08 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]How

superduper
12-13-2019, 04:09 PM
RRR3 must say meltdown like 9 times a day.

Coincidentally that's also the amount of times he has no rebuttal.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:10 PM
Because the thread title is specifically referencing a season in which Kobe was clearly the best player in the league...that's why.

I mean seriously dude, you're not even gonna give the guy credit for his prime?
The stats suggest Wade was better. That doesn’t mean it’s true but the fact that you guys act like no one else was remotely close to Kobe back then isn’t supported by data. But hey, at least he was better than LeBron that year and that’s all mamba fans care about.

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:11 PM
That Golden State loss is waaaay more on Avery Johnson than Dirk. I've never seen somebody get so thoroughly out coached the way Nellie wrecked Avery. Their entire plan was double/triple Dirk and funnel the ball to Josh Howard and Jason Terry b/c Nellie knew those two were streaky scorers and mediocre at moving the ball to the open man. Then Avery did stupid ass shit like trashing his entire offensive and defensive philosophy to try to run and gun with the Warriors when the Mavs were the slowest paced team in the league that year. The idiot decided to start Devean ****ing George at center even though he hadn't played there the entire season for crying out loud.

What are you talking about? George played 60 games for the Mavs (started 17) and got 21 minutes per game lol...idk about playing him at center, but George only started 1 game in that series and played 18 minutes per.

It's hard to take your opinion on a topic seriously if your facts are so flawed...not saying you're wrong, but I'm sure you see my point here.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:14 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]The stats suggest Wade was better. That doesn

Mr Feeny
12-13-2019, 04:15 PM
Because the thread title is specifically referencing a season in which Kobe was clearly the best player in the league...that's why.

I mean seriously dude, you're not even gonna give the guy credit for his prime?

Except that Wade was clearly better than Kobe in 2007 so why would a Kohe stan bring kobe into the discussion?

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:16 PM
ImKobrick trying to hijack another thread. Fukking Kobe stains. :facepalm

Mr Feeny
12-13-2019, 04:18 PM
Stats suggest that Wade played 26 less games and got swept by the Luol Deng Bulls.

And yet they suggest that he was much better than Kohe was.

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:19 PM

...except he wasn

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:21 PM
I love how Kobe stans rage at Wade being seen as the best player in 06 after having a MUCH better finals than Kobe EVER had, or in 07 when he was still playing at a ridiculous level and coming off that title, but Kobe was somehow better than LeBron in 09 and 10 despite absolutely OVERWHELMING statistical evidence of LeBron being clearly superior because “RANGZ DOE!”

No consistency.

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:23 PM
I love how Kobe stans rage at Wade being seen as the best player in 06 after having a MUCH better finals than Kobe EVER had, or in 07 when he was still playing at a ridiculous level and coming off that title, but Kobe was somehow better than LeBron in 09 and 10 despite absolutely OVERWHELMING statistical evidence of LeBron being clearly superior because “RANGZ DOE!”

No consistency.

Kobe wasn't even top 3 in 09.

1. LeBron James

2. Dwyane Wade

3. Chris Paul

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]The stats suggest Wade was better. That doesn

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:24 PM
And yet they suggest that he was much better than Kohe was.

Ok so I can eliminate 26 of Kobe's worst games and put them up against Wade's 51?

kentatm
12-13-2019, 04:25 PM
What are you talking about? George played 60 games for the Mavs (started 17) and got 21 minutes per game lol...idk about playing him at center, but George only started 1 game in that series and played 18 minutes per.

It's hard to take your opinion on a topic seriously if your facts are so flawed...not saying you're wrong, but I'm sure you see my point here.

The idiot decided to start Devean ****ing George at center even though he hadn't played there the entire season for crying out loud.

He rolled with DG at C for much of series even though they hadn't used him at C all season. Dampier was the starter right up until that first round and was barely played in that series going from 25 mpg to just 7. Avery completely changed his rotations to ones he had not used all year even though they won 67 games with Damp as the starter playing slow it down ball. Nellie totally mind ****ed Avery in that series and totally dictated how the games were played.

If you went back and watched how they played in the regular season then saw how Avery changed it up out of nowhere vs GS you would understand what I am talking about.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:29 PM
[QUOTE=Bosnian Sajo]https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kobe+Bryant&player_id1_select=Kobe+Bryant&player_id1=bryanko01&y1=2007&player_id2_hint=Dwyane+Wade&player_id2_select=Dwyane+Wade&player_id2=wadedw01&y2=2007

What stats?

And it's interesting that's how you start your reply off...I'm assuming you didn't watch the NBA during that season yourself? Too young, perhaps?

How exactly is anyone in this thread acting like "you guys act like no one else was remotely close to Kobe back then isn

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:30 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/pcm_finder.fcgi?request=1&sum=0&player_id1_hint=Kobe+Bryant&player_id1_select=Kobe+Bryant&player_id1=bryanko01&y1=2007&player_id2_hint=Dwyane+Wade&player_id2_select=Dwyane+Wade&player_id2=wadedw01&y2=2007

What stats?

And it's interesting that's how you start your reply off...I'm assuming you didn't watch the NBA during that season yourself? Too young, perhaps?

How exactly is anyone in this thread acting like "you guys act like no one else was remotely close to Kobe back then isn’t supported by data".

First off, let's work on that grammar, please. I'm having to assume what you mean't by that because it's not a clear statement at all. But please, show me who said it was a WASH and Kobe was level A+ while everyone else was a B-.

Wade was up there. Duncan, Nowitzki, Melo, Bron, KG, Arenas...they were all up there with him. But out of that group, during that time period, Kobe was simply the best of the crop. Look at the TEAM he led to the playoffs, man. Those Lakers supporting casts were basically the Warriors squad out there today.

IMAGINE Dlo leading the Warriors to the playoffs in the west rn working only with Dray (odom) and the current group of young players/fringe roster players. Your brain will literally reject that imagination because it's too unrealistic. Kobe did that, son. VERY FEW players are capable of that. In my life time? Kobe, AI, Bron. Who else?

lol what stats? You literally just posted stats that indicate Wade to be better. BPM: 8.4 Wade (league leading) to 4.7 Kobe. Wade's VORP is 5.1 to Kobe's 5.3 despite playing 26 games less lol.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:30 PM
Kobe wasn't even top 3 in 09.

1. LeBron James

2. Dwyane Wade

3. Chris Paul

:roll: Kobe led the Lakers to 65 wins and delivered in the Playoffs, him and Lebron are #1 and #2 in 2009. Chris Paul led the Hornets to 49 wins and lost in the first round against Melo's Nuggets. Kobe obliterated that same team while CP0 put up 16.6 ppg on 41% shooting in a 5-game loss.

Wade is 3rd because he did nothing in the POs. End of story. How can you put Wade 2nd when he lost to Josh Smith and Joe Johnson in the first round? :facepalm His numbers nosedived in that series compared to his RS.

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:32 PM
:roll: Kobe led the Lakers to 65 wins and delivered in the Playoffs, him and Lebron are #1 and #2 in 2009. Chris Paul led the Hornets to 49 wins and lost in the first round against Melo's Nuggets. Kobe obliterated that same team while CP0 put up 16.6 ppg on 41% shooting in a 5-game loss.

Wade is 3rd because he did nothing in the POs. End of story. How can you put Wade 2nd when he lost to Josh Smith and Joe Johnson in the first round? :facepalm His numbers nosedived in that series compared to his RS.

Chris Paul also completely carried the Hornets to 49 wins. Nobody on that team besides him had a positive BPM. If you took him off that team and replaced him with someone like Derek Fisher they'd win like 10 games.

RRR3

Wade’s best teammate was, who, a rookie Mario Chalmers? :oldlol:

I love Chalmers but come on now.

And CP3 was also carrying trash. No one had help like Kobe in those years besides the Celtics and KG got hurt and declined.

Bosnian Sajo
lol what stats? You literally just posted stats that indicate Wade to be better. BPM: 8.4 Wade (league leading) to 4.7 Kobe. Wade's VORP is 5.1 to Kobe's 5.3 despite playing 26 games less lol.

I truly don't give a damn about those stats because we are comparing individuals, not teams. BPM is gonna be WAY up if your team has good players and is thus winning. Good try, tho.

I posted those stats to show you just how similar their stats are. Wade was ABSOLUTELY one of the best in the NBA that season, no doubt about it. Kobe was best.

I'm not gonna trash Wade to prove my point lol, that's an ishiot thing to do.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:34 PM
Kobe stans make 3ball look sane :roll:

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:34 PM
Chris Paul also completely carried the Hornets to 49 wins. Nobody on that team besides him had a positive BPM. If you took him off that team and replaced him with someone like Derek Fisher they'd win like 10 games.

Oh my god, bro...is this really how you think?? You look at BPM and decide who is the best based off of that?

bruh, **** off lol. That is just like solely relying on the regular stats alone like ppg for example. You leaning WAY too heavy on bpm.

SouBeachTalents
12-13-2019, 04:35 PM
He was easily the best player and MVP favorite before he got hurt. As I've said many times, if Wade had a competent body he would have been top 10.
No way Wade would've won MVP that year, the Heat were literally barely .500 even before his injury.

But as for the OP, 29/5/9 on 59%TS through his injury would've certainly put him in the discussion as BITW, especially coming on the heels of his playoff run/FMVP the year before

Smoke117
I truly don't give a damn about those stats because we are comparing individuals, not teams. BPM is gonna be WAY up if your team has good players and is thus winning. Good try, tho.

I posted those stats to show you just how similar their stats are. Wade was ABSOLUTELY one of the best in the NBA that season, no doubt about it. Kobe was best.

I'm not gonna trash Wade to prove my point lol, that's an ishiot thing to do.

What good players are these? Shaq was mostly injured and out during the 51 games Wade played you moron. Jason williams, Udonis Haslem, and super washed Gary Payton and Zo were some special kind of good players? :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
What good players are these? Shaq was mostly injured and out during the 51 games Wade played you moron. Jason williams, Udonis Haslem, and super washed Gary Payton and Zo were some special kind of good players? :oldlol:

Yea dude, give me them over smush, kwame, vlad, baby bynum, and everyone else not named Odom.

Kobe stans make 3ball look sane :roll:

Truly, thank you for posting this lol. You've saved me from wasting my time any further.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:37 PM
Also, did he just say teammates impact BPM? Kobe should have had a better BPM than LeBron in 09 and 10 then. LeBron almost tripled his BPM in 2009 and literally more than tripled it in 10 :oldlol:

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:39 PM
Also, did he just say teammates impact BPM? Kobe should have had a better BPM than LeBron in 09 and 10 then. LeBron almost tripled his BPM in 2009 and literally more than tripled it in 10 :oldlol:

Bron had good teammates in 09 and 10...........they literally won 66 games in 09 and 61 in 2010.

tpols
12-13-2019, 04:40 PM
Wades own teammates said Kobe was better.

/thread.

ImKobe
[QUOTE=RRR3]Wade

Smoke117

I didn't even notice that. :oldlol: If that's true then why does 2009 Chris Paul have an 11.2 BPM and nobody else on that team even have a positive BPM?

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:41 PM
Bron had good teammates in 09 and 10...........they literally won 66 games in 09 and 61 in 2010.
Yeah because of LeBron :oldlol:

Sorry, but Mo Williams and old Big Z isn’t exactly Pau, Bynum and Odom.

And even if you want to say he had a good supporting cast (lol) why was his BPM TRIPLE Kobe’s?

Smoke117
12-13-2019, 04:41 PM
Wade had Marion (first half of the season), Haslem & Beasley, those guys were great in 09, even Jermaine O'Neal gave solid production after they traded for him. That's a better roster than what Kobe had from 05-07.

CP3 was carrying trash? He had prime David West and Tyson Chandler with Peja, Butler and Posey spotting up from three.

You have to love how a Kobe stain talks up the above average David West, but will also tell you how overrated a far superior player like Pau Gasol is. Kobe stans have to be the worst fans in sports history. :facepalm

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:43 PM
Wades own teammates said Kobe was better.

/thread.

Like I honestly don't understand the argument being laid out here, lol.

It's as if they wanna believe a top 10 player of all time was NEVER at any point the best player in the league. Not his young days, not his champs with Shaq, not his prime, not his two peat....never?

Why is he so high on everyone's list, then??

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:43 PM

BPM isn't a very accurate stat on a player's impact, it can easily be inflated by stat-padding defensive rebounds, just look at Luka's DBPM this season, you wouldn't say he's better or on the same level defensively as Lebron. Lebron was going hard and playing 40 minutes a night while Kobe paced himself for the Playoffs, though he was still by far the most impactful player on his team based on NetRtg (the new stat you guys love so much this season) when compared to Gasol.

Manny98
12-13-2019, 04:44 PM

It's as if they wanna believe a top 10 player of all time was NEVER at any point the best player in the league. Not his young days, not his champs with Shaq, not his prime, not his two peat....never?

If Kobe was the best then he wouldn't have got spanked by Steve Nash 2 years in a row :oldlol:

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:44 PM
Wade had Marion (first half of the season), Haslem & Beasley, those guys were great in 09, even Jermaine O'Neal gave solid production after they traded for him. That's a better roster than what Kobe had from 05-07.

CP3 was carrying trash? He had prime David West and Tyson Chandler with Peja, Butler and Posey spotting up from three.
Now compare that to peak Pau Gasol, prime Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:45 PM

Only you guys think he was the best then :yaohappy:

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:45 PM
If Kobe was the best then he wouldn't have got spanked by Steve Nash 2 years in a row :oldlol:

individual.

team.

look up what is the difference and come back here so we can talk.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:46 PM
You have to love how a Kobe stain talks up the above average David West, but will also tell you how overrated a far superior player like Pau Gasol is. Kobe stans have to be the worst fans in sports history. :facepalm

David West - 21/9 0.9 bpg, Gasol 19/10 1.0 bpg.

They look pretty similar to me.

Bosnian Sajo
Only you guys think he was the best then :yaohappy:

No bitch, I'm asking a question there where you bolded. When exactly WAS he the best?

You tell me.

RRR3
BPM isn't a very accurate stat on a player's impact, it can easily be inflated by stat-padding defensive rebounds, just look at Luka's DBPM this season, you wouldn't say he's better or on the same level defensively as Lebron. Lebron was going hard and playing 40 minutes a night while Kobe paced himself for the Playoffs, though he was still by far the most impactful player on his team based on NetRtg (the new stat you guys love so much this season) when compared to Gasol.
LeBron obviously had plenty left for the playoffs in 2009. Not his fault his supporting cast was cheeks.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:49 PM
Now compare that to peak Pau Gasol, prime Lamar Odom and Andrew Bynum.

Jermaine O'Neal was a 6x All-Star and had a better peak than Gasol. Shawn Marion was a 4x All-Star who was a key piece for the Mavericks' 2011 championship run. Joel Anthony(2012), Mario Chalmers and Haslem were key for Miami's B2B championships a few years later. You want to tell me those guys are scrubs?

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:51 PM
LeBron obviously had plenty left for the playoffs in 2009. Not his fault his supporting cast was cheeks.

Cavs had a much better NetRtg with Mo Williams than Lebron in 2009 Playoffs and Lebron stunk it up in Game 6 while he had plenty of help but got outplayed by Dwight.

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 04:53 PM
Jermaine O'Neal was a 6x All-Star and had a better peak than Gasol. Shawn Marion was a 4x All-Star who was a key piece for the Mavericks' 2011 championship run. Joel Anthony(2012), Mario Chalmers and Haslem were key for Miami's B2B championships a few years later. You want to tell me those guys are scrubs?

Yea, Joel Anthony was absolutely a scrub, I have no idea why you're mentioning him. Chalmers was decent, bit of a reach.

People forget WHY Haslem is STILL on the Heat, even though he's been washed since like 2013. A very talented player and a guy who played winning basketball.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 04:57 PM
Yea, Joel Anthony was absolutely a scrub, I have no idea why you're mentioning him. Chalmers was decent, bit of a reach.

People forget WHY Haslem is STILL on the Heat, even though he's been washed since like 2013. A very talented player and a guy who played winning basketball.

Joel played a significant role against Indiana in 2012. Chalmers showed up in some big Finals games and was a starter on two championship teams. Haslem is a Heat legend. 2009 Heat weren't as bad as he makes them out to be, I think they actually underachieved, looking at the roster.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 04:58 PM
Cavs had a much better NetRtg with Mo Williams than Lebron in 2009 Playoffs and Lebron stunk it up in Game 6 while he had plenty of help but got outplayed by Dwight.
Yeah Mo Williams was definitely better in the 09 playoffs :rolleyes:

LeBron “stunk it up” by putting up the numbers Kobe averaged for his career in the finals?

Bosnian Sajo
12-13-2019, 05:00 PM
No bitch, I'm asking a question there where you bolded. When exactly WAS he the best?

You tell me.

RRR3?

I'm about to head home, so if I don't respond I apologize but I will look back to see your response eventually.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:02 PM
All time bad post. Jermaine O

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:03 PM
RRR3?

I'm about to head home, so if I don't respond I apologize but I will look back to see your response eventually.
He has a case from 06-08. No other years.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 05:05 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah Mo Williams was definitely better in the 09 playoffs :rolleyes:

LeBron

Manny98
12-13-2019, 05:05 PM
individual.

team.

look up what is the difference and come back here so we can talk.
He lost in 5

If Kobe was the best he would have at least made the series more competitive.

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:07 PM
So he didn't disappear in the 4th quarter of Game 6? :lol He had 1 point in that quarter until he stat-padded down 15 with under a minute to go.. He also had 0 points in the 2nd quarter when the Magic built the lead.
Almost identical numbers to Kobe’s career in the finals :eek:

I’ll admit he “he stunk it up” when you admit Kobe was a rotten finals performer :cheers:

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:08 PM
ImKobe is legit talking up Joel Anthony ITT :yaohappy:

Joel Anthony made Kwame look like peak Shaq.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 05:09 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]All time bad post. Jermaine O

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:13 PM
Jermaine O'Neal didn't average 20/10 with 2.6 bpg for a 61-21 Pacers squad? He even averaged 24 ppg one year and don't get me started on him missing games that season when you clearly think Wade was better than Kobe in 07 despite playing 26 less games. :lol
First of all, nice dodging of the rest of my post.

Secondly, I know you Mamba fans don’t think efficiency matters but Pau was so much more efficient than JO it’s not even funny.

ImKobe
12-13-2019, 05:14 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]First of all, nice dodging of the rest of my post.

Secondly, I know you Mamba fans don

superduper
12-13-2019, 05:17 PM
Oh my god, bro...is this really how you think?? You look at BPM and decide who is the best based off of that?

bruh, **** off lol. That is just like solely relying on the regular stats alone like ppg for example. You leaning WAY too heavy on bpm.

Bro, this is LITERALLY how Bran stans watch basketball

RRR3
12-13-2019, 05:20 PM
Jermaine led the Pacers to 61 wins and a Conference Finals, where his team barely lost to the 2004 Pistons. Pau Gasol never won a Playoff game as the man.
Yes because Pau had equivalent teammates to JO :rolleyes:

Please stop trolling.

NBAGOAT
12-13-2019, 05:42 PM
Jermaine can only be considered better because of his defense. If someone seriously thinks he

eliteballer
12-13-2019, 07:23 PM
With or without PED's?

http://media.al.com/sports_impact/photo/8906121-standard.jpg

Mr Feeny
12-14-2019, 12:48 AM
So everyone agrees that Wade had the best claim to be the best player in the league in 2006 and 2007? Followed by Dirk.

Alright.

stalkerforlife
12-14-2019, 12:55 AM
So Bransvestites admit the Miami collusion was the most cowardly move of all time.

Agreed.

egokiller
12-14-2019, 01:00 AM
So Bransvestites admit the Miami collusion was the most cowardly move of all time.

Agreed.

The lebron apologists are always bitching about how KD teamed up with GSW and buried their hero, but they fail to admit that lebron started what KD finished. :applause: