PDA

View Full Version : Clippers vs Wolves Game Thread

NBAGOAT
12-13-2019, 11:36 PM
Leonard and George on fire so far. 37/48 points so far

NBAGOAT
12-13-2019, 11:49 PM
we're really going see kawhi and george combine for 90 in a game...

Doranku
12-14-2019, 01:00 AM
Clippers choking hard :eek: 5 point game.

FireDavidKahn
12-14-2019, 01:04 AM
KAT has been stunning this quarter

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-14-2019, 01:10 AM
KAT has been stunning this quarter

Definitely the 3rd best big in the league behind Davis/Giannis

Embiid and Jokic:roll: :roll: :roll:

MrFonzworth
12-14-2019, 01:14 AM
Definitely the 3rd best big in the league behind Davis/Giannis

Embiid and Jokic:roll: :roll: :roll:
Taj Gibson?:yaohappy:

ImKobe
12-14-2019, 01:15 AM
Wiggins :roll:

FireDavidKahn
12-14-2019, 01:16 AM
Wiggins :roll:
:(

Judt killed the potential comeback

ImKobe
12-14-2019, 01:22 AM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-14-2019, 01:23 AM
Clips have 0 chance against the Lakers

they have nothing inside and the Lakers have the best perimeter defense in the league with Davis/Bradley/Caruso/Danny/KCP

TheCalmInsanity
12-14-2019, 01:26 AM

they have nothing inside and the Lakers have the best perimeter defense in the league with Davis/Bradley/Caruso/Danny/KCP

You clowns said this before they beat the Lakers without Paul George

ImKobe
12-14-2019, 01:26 AM

They can shut down Lebron and their 2nd unit can outscore ours. AD would have to carry us to the W.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-14-2019, 01:29 AM
You clowns said this before they beat the Lakers without Paul George

game 1 of the season:roll: :roll: :roll:

and no Caruso for the Lakers who has been their glue on the perimeter. They lost by 10 without Caruso then they beat the Grizzlies by 1 point in the other game he missed. Hes absolutely crucial and one of their most impactful players

TheCalmInsanity
12-14-2019, 01:31 AM

and no Caruso for the Lakers who has been their glue on the perimeter. They lost by 10 without Caruso then they beat the Grizzlies by 1 point in the other game he missed. Hes absolutely crucial and one of their most impactful players

Oh I'm sorry did they have different personnel in game 1? Same shit, same argument, same garbage that didn't hold up.

Oh I'm sorry that you guys didn't have Caruso. I guess Paul George ain't shit compared to him huh?

RealSkipBayless
12-14-2019, 01:40 AM

That bandwagon nigguh didn't even watch the game prob. Clips game was a feel out game for Lebron where they just force fed AD all game instead of the offense they running now.

Lakers are the best team in basketball. We winning. :rockon: :banana:

TheCalmInsanity
12-14-2019, 01:44 AM
That bandwagon nigguh didn't even watch the game prob. Clips game was a feel out game for Lebron where they just force fed AD all game instead of the offense they running now.

I was literally at the game you tard

Keep making more excuses though

B-B-B-UT NO CARUSO

qrich
12-14-2019, 04:12 AM

Well, Derrick Walton Jr didn't play, neither did McGruder :rolleyes:

But yes, I'm glad you think Caruso > PG

L8krH8tr
12-14-2019, 04:19 AM

how about an account bet Air2cawk? Straight up Fakers vs Clippers Xmas day.If the Lakers win I dont post for a month. IF the CLippers win you logg off for a month and use your other alts.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-14-2019, 04:24 AM
Well, Derrick Walton Jr didn't play, neither did McGruder :rolleyes:

But yes, I'm glad you think Caruso > PG

nice strawman

Caruso plays the 5th most minutes on the team so far and is crucial for their perimeter D and secondary/tertiary ballhandling + shooting

Itd be like if Clips were missing Shamat or Harkless

qrich
12-14-2019, 04:35 AM
nice strawman

Caruso plays the 5th most minutes on the team so far and is crucial for their perimeter D and secondary/tertiary ballhandling + shooting

Itd be like if Clips were missing Shamat or Harkless

But not missing PG apparently :roll:

TheCalmInsanity
12-28-2019, 04:32 AM
Lakers fans:

- Clippers won't even make playoffs (make playoffs)
- Who cares they'll get swept by the Warriors anyways (don't get swept)
- Kawhi is coming to the Lakers not Clippers
- We will destroy them opening night, they have no interior defense and can't stop AD
- We will destroy them Christmas night, they have no interior defense and can't stop AD

????

Caruso played this game, what happened?

Still didn't respond to the fact that I was literally at the game, and I've been a Clippers fan since '99 (probably before you were born)

We winning