Someone else posted this months ago.

But yeah.

The only answer is Purge.

CelticBaller
12-14-2019, 10:56 AM
shes not even fat

SaltyMeatballs
12-14-2019, 11:40 AM
Random fact: That black dude next to the white guy is Ray Westbrook, Russ' brother

East River Livn'
12-14-2019, 11:51 AM
shes not even fat

She is fat. But with some big fat titties too. Shes thin enough to be out of big ole Memo's league though. Reason she had to settle for fat ass Memo is that shit chipper of a mouth on her, and now even Memo don't want her :oldlol:

rufuspaul
12-14-2019, 12:19 PM
Ah the joys of air travel. I'm old enough to remember when flying was considered an elegant way to travel. As a kid I remember people actually dressed up. Of course the airlines actually treated passengers like human beings back then too.

fiddy
12-15-2019, 11:45 AM
Cant pay me enough to touch that thing with a 20 foot pole

Pushxx
12-15-2019, 10:08 PM
She'll never change. She's cancer

sammichoffate
12-15-2019, 11:16 PM
That's insulting to whales, OP.

ROCSteady
12-15-2019, 11:37 PM
Ah the joys of air travel. I'm old enough to remember when flying was considered an elegant way to travel. As a kid I remember people actually dressed up. Of course the airlines actually treated passengers like human beings back then too.

Everytime I fly, I'm always repulsed by the way a lot of Americans choose to present themselves. Young girls and women with bedhead, pajama pants and some slides. Eeen if it's the butt crack of dawn, I just smh

Like, have some ****in self-respect.I can't imagine other first world nation's citizens being so malaise about public air travel.

Come to think of it, it's females that are more unkempt than the sloppy dudes. A lot of guys just wear tacky and garish shit where I fly out of.

Draz
12-16-2019, 12:06 AM
Add that bitch to the no fly list

Facepalm
12-16-2019, 12:33 AM
Everytime I fly, I'm always repulsed by the way a lot of Americans choose to present themselves. Young girls and women with bedhead, pajama pants and some slides. Eeen if it's the butt crack of dawn, I just smh

Like, have some ****in self-respect.I can't imagine other first world nation's citizens being so malaise about public air travel.

Come to think of it, it's females that are more unkempt than the sloppy dudes. A lot of guys just wear tacky and garish shit where I fly out of.
Whenever I'm in Europe, I always know who the American tourists are at first sight :oldlol:

TheMan
12-17-2019, 07:38 PM
Ok, Boomer :lol