PDA

View Full Version : Wife's bothering me for my list for Christmas

Draz
12-15-2019, 02:02 PM
It's been a month and I don't know what I want.

I don't want anything. I'm so satisfied with everything I have and content.

But, she needs my list by today.

What should I get?

For reference I got her airpods ($180), uggs ($210) and I'll be getting her something else.

I feel like Christmas is about giving not receiving.

I'm trying to tell her something I need. Dress clothes? I have enough. Jackets? I have enough. Maybe more dress shoes?

What do you guys want for Christmas?

I'm looking for cool gadgets I can play with. I considered a hoverboard but I know I'd fall and bust my ass. I remember skate boarding and was just learning for a few days and I went down a steep hill before my wedding and fell so bad. I have a scar on my right hand from it by my knuckle lol.

Idk guys. Idk. I need ideas.

JEFFERSON MONEY
12-15-2019, 02:35 PM
Kitten

AirTupac
12-15-2019, 02:39 PM
birdie

highwhey
12-15-2019, 03:43 PM
Me.

stalkerforlife
12-15-2019, 04:11 PM
Your wife makes you give her a list like a child.

Damn bro, you really got them jewels clipped.

I bet you don't even force sex on her if she says no.

Shogon
12-15-2019, 04:23 PM
Semi well off adults buying each other gifts for birthdays and Christmas is so forced and stale to me. It's 2019... most of us are semi well off, even if we're poor.

My point is... if there is something out there an adult ACTUALLY wants, in America, in 2019, they are going to already have it. I'm not talking about unrealistic shit like giving your wife a paid off Tesla or some shit like that that most people can't afford. I'm talking about your regular every day gifts.

Basically what I'm saying is that if something exists for $1000 or under, an adult in the USA would already have if it it was truly important to them. And if it's not truly important to them it's just frivolous consumption.

I fully support buying kids presents on Christmas and their birthdays... in fact, I'm about $2000 lighter in the wallet from the past two Christmases alone because of nieces, but hey... kids find deep joy in this shit. Adults? Nah. They don't really want that shit. Not really.

Also... I love how honest kids are. My best friend's kid who is basically my nephew in spirit, not by blood... last year... he just turned 2... his great grandma got him some socks... the ****ing INSTANT that he had the wrapping paper off of those socks, he threw them on the ground and grabbed the next present. I mean there was absolutely no hesitation whatsoever. He was just like "LMAO THIS IS GARBAGE, NEXT!" IMMEDIATELY!!!

Which is another thing... when I was little my parents and grandparents would give me ****ing clothes. Who the **** gives clothes to a little kid? Now I say that full well knowing that a parent who is super poor might choose such a thing, and I totally understand that. It's two birds with one stone. Providing for your kid and giving them a gift. In fact, I think that's very sweet and I know they're doing their best. But if the kid already has shelter and even halfway decent clothes why the **** are you giving a little kid socks or underwear for Christmas or their birthday? They don't want that shit and you're forcing them to pretend they do.

My friend and his wife are knocking down 6 figures together in shithole Florida... their kid does not need or want for socks, so why the **** are you giving him socks?

I dunno. Whatever. I'm the Grinch, tbh.

Mr Exlax
12-15-2019, 04:53 PM
Get her the Muse 2 meditation headband. A gift that will help improve her.

raprap
12-15-2019, 08:21 PM
I want those airpods pro or an ultra boost for running. Gf been buggin me too but I don

JohnnySic
12-15-2019, 08:27 PM
How about a super soaker?

scuzzy
12-15-2019, 08:31 PM
can't go wrong

Draz
12-15-2019, 08:46 PM
[QUOTE=raprap]I want those airpods pro or an ultra boost for running. Gf been buggin me too but I don

egokiller
12-16-2019, 08:11 PM

XP150?