PDA

View Full Version : Watch this disturbing video of referees punishing Iverson. Must watch.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 07:31 AM
https://youtu.be/d_0qDl3AzI0

Watch it all.

At one point, the ref says he's punishing Iverson because of crowd reactions.

The NBA is so fake.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 07:33 AM
At 2:30 mark, the referee starts telling Iverson he's punishing him for crowd reactions.

And of course, the video is full of bogus calls.

I think that's the same ref that called a technical on Duncan for laughing.

knicksman
12-16-2019, 08:57 AM
nba is cheap. Thats why it went downhill after giving jordan superstar treatment. Coz Thats when youll realize that this league is willing to sacrifice integrity for ratings.

ImKobe
12-16-2019, 09:49 AM
The league didn't want a pro-black icon like AI. He was too real for their product.

Shogon
12-16-2019, 11:54 AM
Oh man that

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=Shogon]Oh man that

jayfan
12-16-2019, 11:58 AM
https://youtu.be/d_0qDl3AzI0

Watch it all.

At one point, the ref says he's punishing Iverson because of crowd reactions.

The NBA is so fake.

You're right, but this isn't news. It came out years ago (maybe from Donaghy?) that the refs carried out a vendetta against Iverson. Bastards.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 12:00 PM
You're right, but this isn't news. It came out years ago (maybe from Donaghy?) that the refs carried out a vendetta against Iverson. Bastards.

News to me because I never saw it.

Donaghy straight up exposed their sorry asses.

FKAri
12-16-2019, 12:01 PM
The only time the NBA wasn't fake and rigged was when Kobe won his rings. MJ and Bron were athletic high flyers that got special treatment from the league to boost ratings. Kobe still managed 5 rings.

jayfan
12-16-2019, 12:05 PM
News to me because I never saw it.

Donaghy straight up exposed their sorry asses.

https://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/convicted-ref-donaghy-says-iverson-targeted-1.839107

Smoke117
12-16-2019, 12:35 PM
He can have 0 for all I care.

He can die in a fire right now and I wouldn't care.

Just as long as you know the NBA is fake.

I don't obsess with these people like you do Bran; you have a sick desperation inside of you due to being reclusive and lonely.

https://media.tenor.com/images/969255851b8de281db09606b1167075c/tenor.gif

Kblaze8855
12-16-2019, 12:56 PM
I assume from your description it

Shogon
12-16-2019, 02:55 PM
He can have 0 for all I care.

He can die in a fire right now and I wouldn't care.

Just as long as you know the NBA is fake.

I don't obsess with these people like you do Bran; you have a sick desperation inside of you due to being reclusive and lonely.

Ok so if the NBA is fake and it's all completely rigged, what is there to argue about?

How could we possibly know the talent level of anyone if it's all rigged and fake? Impossible to know.

LMAOOO..

GOT HIS ASS.

fourkicks44
12-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Good thread OP. The truth needs to be told.

F(ck Stern and Silver.

Shogon
12-16-2019, 04:16 PM
Ok so if the NBA is fake and it's all completely rigged, what is there to argue about?

How could we possibly know the talent level of anyone if it's all rigged and fake? Impossible to know.

LMAOOO..

GOT HIS ASS.

Bump.

Please, break out the mental gymnastics. PLEASE DO IT.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 04:24 PM

LMAOOO..

GOT HIS ASS.

Hehe.

Hoohoo.

Heehaw.

Wawa.

Dodo.

Woowoo.

You don't deserve actual responses.

Shogon
12-16-2019, 04:49 PM
Hehe.

Hoohoo.

Heehaw.

Wawa.

Dodo.

Woowoo.

Got your ass, son.

Maybe one day you'll admit your own mental gymnastics to yourself but I doubt it. There is no consistent and logical train of thought with you as it pertains to the NBA... you just say whatever fits whatever you want to feel at any given moment. You're a bigger fraud than the NBA.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 05:12 PM
Got your ass, son.

Maybe one day you'll admit your own mental gymnastics to yourself but I doubt it. There is no consistent and logical train of thought with you as it pertains to the NBA... you just say whatever fits whatever you want to feel at any given moment. You're a bigger fraud than the NBA.

Wtubfchtddhkiuy.

Got em.

FKAri
12-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Hehe.

Hoohoo.

Heehaw.

Wawa.

Dodo.

Woowoo.

Sounds like he caught you with your pants down and got in a drive-by ass-****in just for kicks.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 05:36 PM
Sounds like he caught you with your pants down and got in a drive-by ass-****in just for kicks.

Sounds like nothing can be completely rigged and he took it to the next level to hide that a lot of it is rigged.

Jjdjdjxhduxj.

Shogon
12-16-2019, 06:49 PM
Sounds like nothing can be completely rigged and he took it to the next level to hide that a lot of it is rigged.

Jjdjdjxhduxj.

Here we go boys! Let the gymnastics begin!

Now it

SamuraiSWISH
12-16-2019, 07:40 PM
The league didn't want a pro-black icon like AI. He was too real for their product.
Bull shit. That wasn

egokiller
12-16-2019, 08:01 PM

LMAOOO..

GOT HIS ASS.

Nothing. It's not arguing it's trolling. Everyone in their right mind knows that this shit has been rigged for awhile. After MJ's 2nd ring, he started getting superstar treatment and getting away with travels. Everyone saw it and knew it. Doesn't change the fact that he brought more to the game of basketball than anyone in history and both Bill Russell and Wilt said that guys like AI should give MJ 10% of their paycheck for what he's done for the game. :lol All of Kobe's and Lebron's losses and wins in the finals were fixed too. Same with Duncan, Curry, KD, and everyone else. The stats...the rings, the wins... it's all meaningless and fixed. It's all about the $$$. It's been the WWE for awhile now. :applause:

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 08:06 PM
Nothing. It's not arguing it's trolling. Everyone in their right mind knows that this shit has been rigged for awhile. After MJ's 2nd ring, he started getting superstar treatment and getting away with travels. Everyone saw it and knew it. Doesn't change the fact that he brought more to the game of basketball than anyone in history and both Bill Russell and Wilt said that guys like AI should give MJ 10% of their paycheck for what he's done for the game. :lol All of Kobe's and Lebron's losses and wins in the finals were fixed too. Same with Duncan, Curry, KD, and everyone else. The stats...the rings, the wins... it's all meaningless and fixed. It's all about the $$$. It's been the WWE for awhile now. :applause:

It's not fixed to him right now because Bran's team is doing well.

It'll be fixed again if Bran doesn't win the finals.

He's a sick person.

Smoke117
12-16-2019, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=SamuraiSWISH]Bull shit. That wasn

red1
12-16-2019, 08:18 PM
I'm a raptors fan going to back to the 90s - AI is not my guy.

he was a problem. that little midget was unstoppable and we had to play them in the playoffs when he was at his best. his team didnt have any scorers so I gained respect for him and the way he shouldered everything for that team on offense. still dont like him.

AI is one of a kind.

tpols
12-16-2019, 10:03 PM
i mean... this is nothing more than cherry picking.

but iverson was really good, just a poor team player... an and 1 baller.

Airupthere
12-16-2019, 10:27 PM
This is the part of the game that sucks