12-16-2019, 09:10 AM
[QUOTE]Pelicans coach Alvin Gentry

LAmbruh
12-16-2019, 09:24 AM
Ingraham getting more coaches fired

pathetic

scuzzy
12-16-2019, 09:28 AM
What about the wise mastermind David Griffin?

Afterall it was him who made the moves this summer and turned a 33 win team on the uprise to now near dead last in the conference

Are we just giving him a pass?

ImKobe
12-16-2019, 09:36 AM
Gentry is a ****ing idiot. He keeps putting out the weirdest rotations instead of putting the best players on the floor. Lonzo should be starting and playing 30+ mpg but this idiot is doing the same shit Luke did to ice him.

Haymaker
12-16-2019, 09:54 AM
I knew Gentry was overrated from the get-go. He's a solid assistant coach and that's it. Same as Fizdale. Some NBA coaches don't understand that and think they can lead a team. Gentry sucked in Phoenix and now he's sucking in NOLA.

Haymaker
12-16-2019, 09:56 AM
Griffin did his job, he traded AD and got a nice package of young talent. It's up to Gentry to get his team rolling. There's enough talent there to not suck that much.

What about the wise mastermind David Griffin?

Afterall it was him who made the moves this summer and turned a 33 win team on the uprise to now near dead last in the conference

Are we just giving him a pass?

scuzzy
12-16-2019, 09:59 AM
Griffin did his job, he traded AD and got a nice package of young talent. It's up to Gentry to get his team rolling. There's enough talent there to not suck that much.
https://media.giphy.com/media/10JhviFuU2gWD6/giphy.gif

brooks_thompson
12-16-2019, 10:48 AM
Whatever happens I think we can all agree that David Griffin did way too much talking in the press this summer.

red1
12-16-2019, 10:55 AM
I thought lolzo and ingram were ready to lead their team to wins right here right now?

Weren't they supposed to help lebron give the warriors a run for their money last year? I thought these guys were elite what happened?

https://media.giphy.com/media/3oGNDk2Ue1PbGr8qty/giphy.gif

Real Men Wear Green
12-16-2019, 11:18 AM
Griffin doesn't deserve criticism. Davis told them he would not re-sign and then told the world he would only stick with LA. Teams aren't going to trade their top assets for a 1 year rental. He did at least get a potential All-Star.

red1
12-16-2019, 11:49 AM
Griffin doesn't deserve criticism. Davis told them he would not re-sign and then told the world he would only stick with LA. Teams aren't going to trade their top assets for a 1 year rental. He did at least get a potential All-Star.
agreed. I think we're mostly just trolling airtupac and the other laker fans that told us all year that lolzo and ingram were studs that were ready to contribute to a winning team.

PP34Deuce
12-16-2019, 12:16 PM
Griff is a tank artist. He did it in Cleveland.

Tank for high draft pick caliber players. Guarantee you he's going to try and tank to get a top 3 pick to put with Zion Ingram and Ball.

Real Men Wear Green
12-16-2019, 12:32 PM
Griff is a tank artist. He did it in Cleveland.

Tank for high draft pick caliber players. Guarantee you he's going to try and tank to get a top 3 pick to put with Zion Ingram and Ball.
They may tank going forwards but so far they haven't had to. The team stinks, no tank necessary. Also they may not view Ball as part of their core. He's coming off the bench now and they could be the worst team in the NBA until Williamson returns. His value has plummeted.