PDA

View Full Version : How would you describe this? Cunning? Cheating? Preparedness?

Kblaze8855
12-16-2019, 04:37 PM
https://www.hostpic.org/images/1912170205090096.jpeg

https://youtu.be/CGuBvY2z_cg

It

'Toine=MVP
12-16-2019, 04:39 PM
This is killer stuff. The best thing I've ever read about Kobe.

3ball
standard for an assassin

doesn't occur to chokers

Marchesk
All three. So Kobe was the precursor to James Harden.

I'd rather have a player that was smart and dedicated enough to exploit the rules than someone just collecting a paycheck.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 04:40 PM
When the league is openly against you and for others, you must take advantage of any situation that you can.

FKAri
12-16-2019, 04:45 PM
Now I see where Harden gets it from.

In all seriousness though, this may be unethical but you can't blame the player for being exploitative. It's the league's job to enforce the rules.

Rico2016
12-16-2019, 04:53 PM
You mean to tell me this mans cheated and still blew a 3-1 lead?

superduper
12-16-2019, 04:54 PM
Cheating implies Kobe broke a rule, there was no rule broken.

Kobe was smart, one of the highest bball IQs ever.

ArbitraryWater
12-16-2019, 04:57 PM
More BS propagated by snarl face Kobe

He probably wouldnt be able to pick out a single instance where he did this

Like it would be beneficial to worry about where the refs are standing, and to systematically go for travels and such at such places.

Marchesk
12-16-2019, 04:58 PM
Like it would be beneficial to worry about where the refs are standing, and to systematically go for travels and such at such places.

Exactly, you could just travel, stiff arm and crab dribble at any spot and dare the refs to call it.

red1
12-16-2019, 05:03 PM
thats the mentality of a winner. nothing underhanded about it because every player has the same option of going that extra mile to learn the game and pick up a referee's handbook.

I think he's exaggerating quite a bit though. its not as easy as he makes it seem, I mean being conscious of the refs plus players plus the refs line of sight all during gameplay.

its just supportive of his "killer instinct" narrative.

FKAri
12-16-2019, 05:03 PM
Exactly, you could just travel, stiff arm and crab dribble at any spot and dare the refs to call it.
It's cute how it encapsulates Kobe's small minded and rat-like thinking. Sniveling and scurrying in corners away from the light. LeGOAT grabbed the league by the scruff of its scrotum and reshaped the entire game.

superduper
12-16-2019, 05:04 PM

:roll: :roll:

LAmbruh
classic Kobe try hard fairytale that never happened

dude pushing 40yo+ still oozing for approval

his stans gobble these camp fire stories right up like Wilt folklore :lol

red1
cool to know though. another great post from kblaze :applause:

FKari :roll:

superduper
12-16-2019, 05:05 PM
Why is it that for hours no Bran accounts posted but then within 5 mins 5 of them post...

Hmm... :coleman:

red1
12-16-2019, 05:05 PM
Why is it that for hours no Bran accounts posted but then within 5 mins 5 of them post...

:facepalm

ShawkFactory
12-16-2019, 05:07 PM
Cheating implies Kobe broke a rule, there was no rule broken.

Kobe was smart, one of the highest bball IQs ever.
Holds and travels are against the rules..

The entire point is that he broke rules without getting caught.

3ball
12-16-2019, 05:08 PM

Not BS

I did some refereeing for a while

it's hard and you're supposed to stand in certain spots when the ball in in certain areas.. Kobe's a genius

FKAri

I had to return some videotapes.

Marchesk
It's cute how it encapsulates Kobe's small minded and rat-like thinking. Sniveling and scurrying in corners away from the light. LeGOAT grabbed the league by the scruff of its scrotum and reshaped the entire game.

:oldlol: :applause:

The twisting of everything on this site to fit the narrative cracks me up.

Trollsmasher
12-16-2019, 05:21 PM
assuming this is story is about as true as the myths of Kobe's clutchness or "extra hard work", I'll assume Kobe's "reading" amounts to an adult coloring book

3ball
12-16-2019, 05:30 PM
he reshaped the game into a league of talent-based winning... building teamwork and team ability is gone forever - winning is now based solely on how much talent you have.

this is a problem because talent-based winning is inferior basketball - weaker chemistry, ball-movement and overall quality of basketball compared to teams that build organic teamwork over several years.

So Lebron changed the game into inferior basketball and competitive environment.. And obviously, today's talent-based teams of short-term mercenaries would get destroyed by the organic dynasties of the past.

stalkerforlife
12-16-2019, 05:34 PM

Are you saying black men can't have the IQ to pull something like this off?

FKAri
12-16-2019, 05:46 PM
he reshaped the game into a league of talent-based winning... building teamwork and team ability is gone forever - winning is now based solely on how much talent you have.

this is a problem because talent-based winning is inferior basketball - weaker chemistry, ball-movement and overall quality of basketball compared to teams that build organic teamwork over several years.

So Lebron changed the game into inferior basketball and competitive environment.. And obviously, today's talent-based teams of short-term mercenaries would get destroyed by the organic dynasties of the past.
Destroyed by past dynasties? LeBron can warp not just the game but the entire organization to suit his needs. This is far beyond the capabilities of any player from those dynasties. In front of LeGod these dynasties amount to nothing much more than a buncha nigguhs wearing short shorts.

HoopologyPhD
12-16-2019, 05:55 PM
This isn't news to anyone who has played sports at any level. The best players (and organizations) aren't simply "bigger, faster, stronger" than the competition, they also cheat more and are better at getting away with it.

FKAri
12-16-2019, 06:08 PM
This isn't news to anyone who has played sports at any level. The best players (and organizations) aren't simply "bigger, faster, stronger" than the competition, they also cheat more and are better at getting away with it.
Next thing you're going to tell me that Kobe did PED's and was out raping white girls while his wife and kids were waiting for him at home!

HoopologyPhD
12-16-2019, 06:15 PM
Next thing you're going to tell me that Kobe did PED's and was out raping white girls while his wife and kids were waiting for him at home!

Nonsense! Our hero was simply enjoying some delicious kraut and celebrating Oktoberfest during his annual trips to the Father land.

Also that poor caucasian woman was suffering from constipation and Kobe helped relieve her suffering.

warriorfan
12-16-2019, 06:21 PM
Hung

theballerFKA Ace
12-16-2019, 09:38 PM
Lebron can't strategize or hardly read or write but he can pick up a phone.

http://sportschump.net/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/Adam-Silver-on-the-phone.jpg

tpols
12-16-2019, 10:09 PM
it just reaffirms how much of a basketball genius and student of the game kobe was.

Jameerthefear
12-16-2019, 10:13 PM
More of Kobe's tall tales. Dude lies about this shit all the time to add to his """mystique""". Dude is so f*cking corny.