PDA

View Full Version : Lakers fans are ungrateful..

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:14 PM
(Not including my fellow bran members. Salute! :lol )

But the rest of them!

If LeBron haven't gone to LA, AD would have never come to LA.

:biggums:

Legoat made all of this happened. :bowdown:

Bosnian Sajo
12-17-2019, 07:24 PM
No, you're right. Thank you bron for persuading AD to come to LA and make us go from a lottery team last year with the king and the youngins to a contender this year.

Great thread man, glad to see you call it like it is.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:27 PM
No, you're right. Thank you bron for persuading AD to come to LA and make us go from a lottery team last year with the king and the youngins to a contender this year.

Bosnian Sajo. :cheers:

Im a giddy 14-year-old kid bro. :rockon:

Cant wait for 2 weeks of no school! Gonna be fun!

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:34 PM

yo dude where discord to airtupac and daheezy's??? wanna see :bowdown:

Nike D'Antoni
12-17-2019, 07:34 PM
If Lebron was in Cleveland, ask yourself if AD would have gone to Cleveland.
Lefraud is a fraud.

coin24
12-17-2019, 07:36 PM

Grateful for AD, lakers MVP:applause:

LePippen back to his normal role, trying to be top dog on a west team didn't go so well for him last season:lol

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:36 PM
Lefraud is a fraud.
yes AD would have gone to Cleveland because LeGM can do it all :bowdown:

legoat. :banana:

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:37 PM
Grateful for AD, lakers MVP:applause:

LePippen back to his normal role, trying to be top dog on a west team didn't go so well for him last season:lol
legoat, LEGM!!! :rockon:

how are you doing, coin24?

Positive vibes, man! :applause: :rockon:

knicksman
12-17-2019, 07:42 PM
if lebron didnt come, lakers couldve kawhi by now. And Ill take my chances on rondo/kawhi over ad/lebron. Kawhi is a proven winner.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:44 PM
if lebron didnt come, lakers couldve kawhi by now. And Ill take my chances on rondo/kawhi over ad/lebron. Kawhi is a proven winner.
LeBron won 3 FMVP so hes winner! :applause:

hello knicksman!

Glad to have you brothers! :rockon:

Replay32
12-17-2019, 07:45 PM

:facepalm

Your hate is really strong. You can't be this dumb.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:46 PM

hi replay32 nice to meet you on the internet! :cheers:

red1
12-17-2019, 07:47 PM
laker fans dont owe anything to lebron or lebron stans.

I just wish they were more loyal to their team. no need to flip flop to the pelicans so fast like airtupac.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:48 PM
laker fans dont owe anything to lebron or lebron stans.

I just wish they were more loyal to their team. no need to flip flop to the pelicans so fast like airtupac.
true dat :D legoat!!!

knicksman
12-17-2019, 07:49 PM
LeBron won 3 FMVP so hes winner! :applause:

hello knicksman!

Glad to have you brothers! :rockon:

Sorry but hes only a garnett winner but not the jordan type. Thats why hes not respected.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:50 PM
Sorry but hes only a garnett winner but not the jordan type. Thats why hes not respected.
oh :eek:

:(

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:53 PM
3-1 comeback tho against 73-9 Warriors! legoat! :biggums:

knicksman
12-17-2019, 07:57 PM

Kawhi just won and just beat AD/lebron alone in their first game. The guy has already beaten lebron with a much older teammates than lebrons big 3. The guy is a proven winner because he plays the right way. Ill take my chances on that guy. No hate. Its just that there are things that cant be measured by stats.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 07:58 PM
Kawhi just won and just beat AD/lebron alone in their first game. The guy has already beaten lebron with a much older teammates than lebrons big 3. The guy is a proven winner because he plays the right way. Ill take my chances on that guy. No hate. Its just that there are things that cant be measured by stats.
but LeBron has mental strength yes?

He came back from 3-1 against the GOAT team tho! :D

knicksman
12-17-2019, 08:00 PM
3-1 comeback tho against 73-9 Warriors! legoat! :biggums:

but superteam + refs. Sorry but cheap rings are still losers. He got beaten by a young kawhi with a much older team. Thats all I need to know about lebron. Coz if you really are a great player, you wont ask for great teammates.

knicksman
12-17-2019, 08:01 PM
but LeBron has mental strength yes?

He came back from 3-1 against the GOAT team tho! :D

Youve said youre still 14 years old so its no surprise that youre not capable of applying context yet.

Turbo Slayer
12-17-2019, 08:04 PM
Youve said youre still 14 years old so its no surprise that youre not capable of applying context yet.
LeBron must be in your top 10, yes? Am I wrong?

I guessing you place Kobe above LeBron right?

Like this

2. Kobe

10.LeBron

Hey man respect from both sides bro! :oldlol: :cheers:

Its your opinion! :applause:

FKAri
12-17-2019, 08:30 PM
Sounds like you've got a Carbon Monoxide leak in your home.

Replay32
12-17-2019, 08:37 PM

1st game? You could consider that a pre-season game. Doubt Lebron was even was in the shape he's in currently. The clippers still have Harrell and Lou. The bench won that game. Anyway. You said you would rather have rondo/Kawhi rather than Lebron/AD. That's just retarded.

knicksman
12-17-2019, 09:01 PM
1st game? You could consider that a pre-season game. Doubt Lebron was even was in the shape he's in currently. The clippers still have Harrell and Lou. The bench won that game. Anyway. You said you would rather have rondo/Kawhi rather than Lebron/AD. That's just retarded.

Or maybe because kawhi is just a winner. And kawhi/rondo is just a better pair than AD/Lebron. Its not about stats. Its about chemistry. Then having a proven winner. I guess you would choose AD/lebron too over jordan/pippen coz STATS. LOL

knicksman
12-17-2019, 09:03 PM
Im a cringe old man

I know. So stop following me lapdog

Replay32
12-17-2019, 09:16 PM
Or maybe because kawhi is just a winner. And kawhi/rondo is just a better pair than AD/Lebron. Its not about stats. Its about chemistry. Then having a proven winner. I guess you would choose AD/lebron too over jordan/pippen coz STATS. LOL

Hate to burst your bubble. But Lebron has been in the league longer than Kawhi and his teams have won more than Kawhi as of today. He's also won more with less talent. Kawhi was drafted/traded to a championship franchise and has been on great teams his whole career. He's never had to carry a franchise for multiple years. Great player, but a bit fragile. We're done here. All you got is the same talking points that the haters will regurgitate. Peace.

highwhey
12-17-2019, 09:19 PM
Sounds like you've got a Carbon Monoxide leak in your home.
:roll:

knicksman
12-17-2019, 09:25 PM
Hate to burst your bubble. But Lebron has been in the league longer than Kawhi and his teams have won more than Kawhi as of today. He's also won more with less talent. Kawhi was drafted/traded to a championship franchise and has been on great teams his whole career. He's never had to carry a franchise for multiple years. Great player, but a bit fragile. We're done here. All you got is the same talking points that the haters will regurgitate. Peace.

LOL kawhis team are older than lebron and he got beaten. Thats all I need to know about lebron. Its hard to win with him thats why he needed superteams. While it only took one try for kawhi without superteam. Thats the difference between a statpadder and a winner. And Ill never go against a winner. Sorry.

Marchesk
12-17-2019, 09:33 PM
Lefraud is a fraud.

Kawhi chose the Clippers over playing with Lebron.

The Clippers

Replay32
12-17-2019, 09:33 PM
LOL kawhis team are older than lebron and he got beaten. Thats all I need to know about lebron. Its hard to win with him thats why he needed superteams. While it only took one try for kawhi without superteam. Thats the difference between a statpadder and a winner. And Ill never go against a winner. Sorry.

The Heat were older than the Spurs that year dude. I believe they were the oldest team in the league that year. Top 2 at least. Keep trying though hater.

theballerFKA Ace
12-17-2019, 09:34 PM
Lebron's legacy is just a shit stain on the road compared to the Lakers legacy. He's lucky he gets to wear the P&G.

knicksman
12-17-2019, 09:36 PM
The Heat were older than the Spurs that year dude. I believe they were the oldest team in the league that year. Top 2 at least. Keep trying though hater.

yeah. wade/bosh are older than duncan/manu/parker. LOL

Laker4Lyfe
12-17-2019, 09:56 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Replay32
12-17-2019, 10:08 PM
yeah. wade/bosh are older than duncan/manu/parker. LOL

Oh. I thought you said team. Not 3 players on the team. :rolleyes:

Anyway. That was the Heat's 4 straight finals. The Spurs 2nd straight. Kawhi was on a team great enough to win a championship and MVP averaging under 18ppg. :confusedshrug:

theballerFKA Ace
12-18-2019, 05:25 AM