PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't Ben Simmons got any better in years?

elementally morale
12-20-2019, 11:26 PM
Inability to shoot? Inability to learn how to shoot? Bad coaching? Full of himself? Having been too good at an early age and development just stopped sooner? What is it? He is literally not any better than he was 2 years ago. Which is still... good... but nowhere near where we thought he would be. Was that it for him? Or he is going to get better eventually?

Mask the Embiid
12-20-2019, 11:30 PM
He got his money
He got the girl (kendall jenner)
He gets all-star appearances

why bother to improve?

I just wish brand could see that he doesnt gaf...So he would trade him while his value is at its highest

fourkicks44
12-20-2019, 11:37 PM
Inability to shoot? Inability to learn how to shoot? Bad coaching? Full of himself? Having been too good at an early age and development just stopped sooner? What is it? He is literally not any better than he was 2 years ago. Which is still... good... but nowhere near where we thought he would be. Was that it for him? Or he is going to get better eventually?

What did Christian Thompson say to him?

elementally morale
12-20-2019, 11:39 PM
What did Christian Thompson say to him?

I have no idea. What?

Proctor
12-20-2019, 11:42 PM
Embiid ball

MrFonzworth
12-20-2019, 11:51 PM
He lost all his confidence from playing with McConnell every day in practice, knowing he will NEVER be that great. Now Mc is thriving and Ben is still a rookie.

fourkicks44
12-20-2019, 11:53 PM
I have no idea. What?

https://youtu.be/LYNYQSUFp5Y

I wish I knew. It worked tho.

FKAri
12-20-2019, 11:59 PM
Because he "is pretty much maxed out skill and athleticism wise". Right?

90sgoat
12-21-2019, 12:29 AM
He got his money
He got the girl (kendall jenner)
He gets all-star appearances

why bother to improve?

I just wish brand could see that he doesnt gaf...So he would trade him while his value is at its highest

Yes this is it.

Basketball is secondary to Simmons. Just a way to live the Kardashian lifestyle.

ball247
12-21-2019, 12:40 AM
Too much call of duty

tanibanana
12-21-2019, 12:58 AM
At his 2nd year he is already almost at his peak, and his peak is already what you are seeing now. If he improves to shoot, he'll definitely adjust his own peak to a new ceiling.

fourkicks44
12-21-2019, 01:01 AM
Too much call of duty
:applause:

And1AllDay
12-21-2019, 01:03 AM
most cucks dont want the smoke

-mike jordan teaming with scottie
-melo going to knicks

most guys just wanna chill they dont wanna compete every year like bran or kobe. can you imagine lebran can just quit trying at any time and still have most playoff scored points and best per into finals and second most finals mvp all time? He can just quit like mikey did and take mental breaks but he is a warrior and fights on

moral is most guys are cucks that just wanna chill

especially like mask said, he already got paid like melo and mike

And1AllDay
12-21-2019, 01:09 AM
Yes this is it.

Basketball is secondary to Simmons. Just a way to live the Kardashian lifestyle.

reminds me of mike teaming with scottie to save his 1-9 failure and then ditch him after only 3 finals

fourkicks44
12-21-2019, 01:10 AM
At his 2nd year he is already almost at his peak, and his peak is already what you are seeing now. If he improves to shoot, he'll definitely adjust his own peak to a new ceiling.

What does he have to improve? ft?

Reluctance doesn't mean incapability.

Just shoot a f(cking catch and shoot jumshot.

Does he need Kardashian family/Klutch sports encouragement to do it?

tanibanana
12-21-2019, 01:33 AM
What does he have to improve? ft?

Reluctance doesn't mean incapability.

Just shoot a f(cking catch and shoot jumshot.

Does he need Kardashian family/Klutch sports encouragement to do it?

His reluctance is so predictable... imagine if he is less predictable.
That would open lanes for him. That will lead to better offense in general.
Perhaps his team have reach the Finals last year if he had a jumpshot.

PP34Deuce
12-21-2019, 12:34 PM
Some posters were mad when he was compared to a more athletic lamar odom.

Jay-B
12-21-2019, 01:28 PM
Broken jump shot and inability to score is really holding him back which to me is crazy because you spend majority of your life with a basketball in your hand on the court and you can