PDA

View Full Version : Let's have a discussion about reffing

MoBe1Kanobi
12-21-2019, 12:50 AM
I'm not saying it's terrible or it's great. But I do want opinions.

Discuss

FKAri
12-21-2019, 01:03 AM
Automate as much as you can and every year automate more and more. Take the human element out of it as much as possible. I hate not just the randomness of the calls but also the ref baiting, deception, flopping and worst of all, the whining/debating constantly going o n.

Marchesk
12-21-2019, 01:25 AM
Automate as much as you can and every year automate more and more. Take the human element out of it as much as possible. I hate not just the randomness of the calls but also the ref baiting, deception, flopping and worst of all, the whining/debating constantly going o n.

Agreed, all of that sucks and detracts from the game. Although, sometimes it's funny and makes for a good gif to post on ISH.

MoBe1Kanobi
12-21-2019, 02:04 AM
The thing is though

I don't know if we the viewer would enjoy the entertainment of automation reffing, you know?

It's like another game within the game to talk about that brings extra storylines lol