PDA

View Full Version : Harden is out there doing things most people are imagining in their heads on a daily

k0kakw0rld
12-22-2019, 06:26 AM
I watched the Suns vs Rockets game. That step back 3 he pulled on Booker was so nasty I turned off my tv.

The man got probably the nastiest one on one game I've ever seen. :eek:

Fuking monster :wtf:

I don't know who started it but yeah...King James indeed!

Bronbron23
12-22-2019, 08:05 AM
He has the Best one on one game in the regular season yes. Mj, bron, kareem, kobe, kd, hakeem and kawhi are better in the post season where defence is much tougher. Yall harden fans really have to start clarifying your statements.

superduper
12-22-2019, 08:23 AM
I watched the Suns vs Rockets game. That step back 3 he pulled on Booker was so nasty I turned off my tv.

The man got probably the nastiest one on one game I've ever seen. :eek:

Fuking monster :wtf:

I don't know who started it but yeah...King James indeed!

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

MrFonzworth
12-22-2019, 08:59 AM
Not only is your title long and stupid, it's also incorrect. Nobody imagines constantly getting away with travels and flopping

HylianNightmare
12-22-2019, 09:24 AM
He irritates the shit outta me

superduper
12-22-2019, 09:26 AM
People are hating on the man strictly off of irrationality at this point. In the last 9 games he has 7 games with single digit FTs and still averaging 40ppg.

King...James.

brooks_thompson
12-22-2019, 10:49 AM
Yeah he's been a powerhouse and no one, NO ONE, can successfully nitpick him during this current streak of few free throws.

Keno
12-22-2019, 11:17 AM
Harden is a better score than Kobe and Jordan.

Kobe will be lucky to be top 20 at this point with how many players will pass him.

k0kakw0rld
12-22-2019, 11:19 AM
He has the Best one on one game in the regular season yes. Mj, bron, kareem, kobe, kd, hakeem and kawhi are better in the post season where defence is much tougher. Yall harden fans really have to start clarifying your statements.
Last 3 playoff runs
31.6 ppg in 2019
28.6 ppg in 2018
28.1 ppg in 2017

Never averaged under 25 ppg in the playoffs since joining the Rockets. He always been a one man band.

Never had two all star teammates in their prime playing next to him. When he had two all stars LeBron had Wade and Bosh + Mike Miller Battier and all the gang to prevent Harden from winning.

Now he has Westbrook let's see what he does this time around.

k0kakw0rld
12-22-2019, 11:26 AM
Not only is your title long and stupid, it's also incorrect. Nobody imagines constantly getting away with travels and flopping
The man clearly scored 19000+ points in the NBA by getting away with travels and flopping.

He certainly can't handle the ball
He certainly can't pass the ball neither
He certainly is a poor three point shooter

The man can ball and shoot better than Simmons and Embiid.
Are y'all winning anything anytime soon?

warriorfan
12-22-2019, 11:50 AM

When Harden was a little kid at the playground by himself instead of buzzer beaters he would play 3,2,1....then shoot two free throws.