PDA

View Full Version : Bucks barely won lmfao

AirTupac
12-22-2019, 09:48 AM
It took a historically bad game from Lakers bench, LeBron to be terrible, no Kuzma, a hurt AD and a career high in 3's for Giannis and refs help for Bucks to win by 7 at home
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

brooks_thompson
12-22-2019, 10:47 AM
I saw that game, it wasn't as close as the score would have you believe. Plus Bud sat Giannis like 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter (can't remember if it was foul trouble, may have been) when the lead was close to 20 and they still held on.

AirTupac
12-22-2019, 10:48 AM
I saw that game, it wasn't as close as the score would have you believe. Plus Bud sat Giannis like 3 minutes into the 3rd quarter (can't remember if it was foul trouble, may have been) when the lead was close to 20 and they still held on.

He sat him cause Lakers got Giannis into foul trouble. Da ***??? :lol :lol :lol

Lakers almost completed the comeback too. It was pretty hilarious they needed everything right to go their way.

brooks_thompson
12-22-2019, 10:52 AM
He sat him cause Lakers got Giannis into foul trouble. Da ***??? :lol :lol :lol

Lakers almost completed the comeback too. It was pretty hilarious they needed everything right to go their way.

I mentioned the possibility of fouls in my post (I watch a lot of games on mute). I just never felt while watching that the Lakers stood a chance in that game.

They'll both be in the Finals and Lakers will have a solid chance to beat them though.

AirTupac
12-22-2019, 10:58 AM
I mentioned the possibility of fouls in my post (I watch a lot of games on mute). I just never felt while watching that the Lakers stood a chance in that game.

They'll both be in the Finals and Lakers will have a solid chance to beat them though.

Lakers have been down massive in other games too and they make crazy runs pretty quickly after adjustments. They were turning it up and were in fact making a legit comeback only for Giannis to be pulling up from deep for 3. Now maybe he's legit improved, but it was his career high and he won't be making those often imo.