PDA

View Full Version : Whos gonna stop greek from dominating the next decade?

Bronbron23
12-22-2019, 10:24 PM
He may not win this year but he will the year after or the year after that. Once he gets his first hes gonna go on a mj like run and either tie or pass mj in chips and stats.

Whos gonna stop him? Lebron and kawhi only have another year or 2 of peak play. Harden and westbrook arnt gonna dominate with there style of play. Simons cant shoot and Embiid shoots to much and the Celtics will have a bunch of sold role players but they wont have a superstar.

Luka and dallas will have the best chance at beating greek and the bucks but i just cant see it. Bucks are deeper and there best player can dominate on both ends unlike luka who can only dominate half the the game.

Its gonna be greeks world. Yall might as well just except it now.

scuzzy
12-22-2019, 10:27 PM
https://media2.giphy.com/media/cmxoN4ufUoN8sqGRMY/giphy.gif

DMAVS41
12-22-2019, 10:27 PM
He may not win this year but he will the year after or the year after that. Once he gets his first hes gonna go on a mj like run and either tie or pass mj in chips and stats.

Whos gonna stop him? Lebron and kawhi only have another year or 2 of peak play. Harden and westbrook arnt gonna dominate with there style of play. Simons cant shoot and Embiid shoots to much and the Celtics will have a bunch of sold role players but they wont have a superstar.

Luka and dallas will have the best chance at beating greek and the bucks but i just cant see it. Bucks are deeper and there best player can dominate on both ends unlike luka who can only dominate half the the game.

Its gonna be greeks world. Yall might as well just except it now.

Not if Luka and Giannis are on the same team...

:confusedshrug:

Im so nba'd out
12-22-2019, 10:33 PM
future big 3

https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Anthony-Davis-says-_it_s-a-great-time_-for-LeBron-James-as-Bronny-James-Jr.jpg

bigkingsfan
12-22-2019, 10:35 PM
A jumpshot

ImKobe
12-22-2019, 10:38 PM
future big 3

https://clutchpoints.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Anthony-Davis-says-_it_s-a-great-time_-for-LeBron-James-as-Bronny-James-Jr.jpg

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/CompassionateWateryFawn-size_restricted.gif

Manny98
12-22-2019, 10:39 PM
He still needs a decent sidekick, Middleton is good but he's not an all star and I don't see any big free agents coming to Milwaukee anytime soon.

If he wants to win championships he's going to have to leave Milwaukee and go to a big market

Bronbron23
12-22-2019, 10:43 PM

Well yeah obviously if that happens its game over. They'll win 7 or 8 easily

IllegalD
12-22-2019, 10:43 PM

Keep dreaming, b*tch. :lol

Bronbron23
12-22-2019, 10:50 PM
He still needs a decent sidekick, Middleton is good but he's not an all star and I don't see any big free agents coming to Milwaukee anytime soon.

If he wants to win championships he's going to have to leave Milwaukee and go to a big market
Yeah i agree with that im assuming 2 years from now he'll either have a better second option in Milwaukee or he'll join a better second option somewhere else. Even if that dosnt happen im still not sure who will be good enough to beat him 2 years from now. Bron and kawhi will be in full decline. Harden and westbrook will still be harden and westbrook and luka still probably wont have enough help. Alot could happen for sure so it s hard to say but all things being close to equal i just cant see anyone beating greek in his prime.

k0kakw0rld
12-22-2019, 11:05 PM
Nick Nurse but I dont see it happening since he's joining forces with the 2019 NBA Champions in 2021.

superduper
12-22-2019, 11:26 PM
The two Jordan stans Zion and Luka duh

imdaman99
12-23-2019, 12:30 AM
Porzingis. Seen him block him on 1 end and then hit a 30 footer in his face at the other end. He did it when he was on the Knicks, and again the other night.

NBASTATMAN
12-23-2019, 01:07 AM
LUKA :bowdown: