PDA

View Full Version : How many wins for 09' Lebron or 20' Giannis on the 88' or 89' Bulls in place of MJ

3ball
12-23-2019, 01:55 PM
do they boss the dynasty Celtics and Pistons for 60 wins and #1 seed with just 8 ppg Pippen?

and how would they do in the playoffs?

we saw giannis perform poorly vs kawhi, so how would he do vs Rodman/Bad Boys, and without spacing?

SouBeachTalents
12-23-2019, 02:01 PM
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/70/a7/b670a71f864469e932c1fb43c730c28c.gif

ShawkFactory
12-23-2019, 02:08 PM
50 or so wins. Also a loss to the Pistons.

3ball
12-23-2019, 02:12 PM
50 or so wins. Also a loss to the Pistons.
mj had 8 ppg pippen, while giannis has middleton getting 20 ppg... Lebron has all-stars Mo, Zydrunas, and all-defender varejao

both giannis and lebron had at least 4 teammates each that were better than 89' pippen

FKAri
12-23-2019, 02:12 PM
The apostrophe always goes where you are substituting it in place for a number or word. So it would not be 09'. It would be '09.

Now back to the content of your post:
When we look at 88'' and 89'', MJ understandably choked harder on the 89''. This was where he got swept by a team which later got taken the distance by a team of ZERO ALL-STARS. I think Lebron or Giannis are overkill options here because OF COURSE they do better than him.

3ball
12-23-2019, 02:17 PM
The apostrophe always goes where you are substituting it in place for a number or word. So it would not be 09'. It would be '09.

Now back to the content of your post:
When we look at 88'' and 89'', MJ understandably choked harder on the 89''. This was where he got swept by a team which later got taken the distance by a team of ZERO ALL-STARS. I think Lebron or Giannis are overkill options here because OF COURSE they do better than him.
given that Kawhi held Giannis to 24 ppg on 44% (23% on jumpers), what would Rodman and the Bad Boys do?

giannis wouldn't have teammates spacing the floor for him, so he'd get about 18 ppg on 35%, or closer to lebron's 07' performance against the champs

obviously, he would fall short of MJ's 30 ppg on 47%

FKAri
12-23-2019, 02:23 PM
given that Kawhi held Giannis to 24 ppg on 44% (23% on jumpers), what would Rodman and the Bad Boys do?

giannis wouldn't have teammates spacing the floor for him, so he'd get about 18 ppg on 35%, or closer to lebron's 07' performance against the champs

obviously, he would fall short of MJ's 30 ppg on 47%
Giannis would use Rodman and The White Boys'(note the correct apostrophe usage) heads'(again!?) as lilly pads as he two steps his way to an easy dunk. He'd probably have ample time to pose for the correct camera too considering no one on that team weighed more than 245lbs.

FKAri
12-23-2019, 02:50 PM
Dude, where'd you go?

Here's a picture of the guy who went on to haunt MJ's dreams.
https://d2cwpp38twqe55.cloudfront.net/req/201912101/images/players/laimbbi01.jpg

This was the Terrible Boys' starting C! A man who got into the NBA off the back of elbowing guys in the paint and slipping the commish a $20 on draft night. This guy was a hockey enforcer in college and was told he lacked the skill to make the NHL. So he transitioned to basketball. He had absolutely NO BASKETBALL ABILITY. Well, I concede he could hit a wide open jumper from 15ft but that's it.

And Godiannis weighs MORE than this guy?
THIS was the guy who forced MJ to call Tim Grover and get on the roids??

3ball? Answers please!

3ball
12-23-2019, 03:47 PM
Dude, where'd you go?

https://d2cwpp38twqe55.cloudfront.net/req/201912101/images/players/laimbbi01.jpg

This was the Terrible Boys' starting C! A man who got into the NBA off the back of elbowing guys in the paint and slipping the commish a $20 on draft night. This guy was a hockey enforcer in college and was told he lacked the skill to make the NHL. So he transitioned to basketball. He had absolutely NO BASKETBALL ABILITY. Well, I concede he could hit a wide open jumper from 15ft but that's it.

3ball? Answers please!
Laimbeer's shot was nice.. He could get it off real quick and that was his scoring "knack"... Everyone had a knack back then.. That little thing they could do against pretty much any defense (no spacing required such knacks).. With Laimbeer, it was that quick-ass jumper he would take in rhythm or off a feint or fake.. He could make it contested - again, those long 2's that today's era hates/avoids, but that break backs and teams late in the shot clock.. A few too many of those and a weak-minded team and leader like say, the 14' Heat might very well fold and stop playing.

so that was his offense, and his quick-shooting ability meant that you could fit it into any system or teammates... and defensively, he was obviously very good and a great rebounder - a good defensive version of Love (could move his feet).

SpaceJam2
12-23-2019, 03:53 PM
Dude, where'd you go?

3ball? Answers please!

MJ lost to this guy 3 years in a row before Pippen saved his career?

:biggums:

FKAri
12-23-2019, 04:40 PM
Laimbeer's shot was nice.. He could get it off real quick and that was his scoring "knack"... Everyone had a knack back then.. That little thing they could do against pretty much any defense (no spacing required such knacks).. With Laimbeer, it was that quick-ass jumper he would take in rhythm or off a feint or fake.. He could make it contested - again, those long 2's that today's era hates/avoids, but that break backs and teams late in the shot clock.. A few too many of those and a weak-minded team and leader like say, the 14' Heat might very well fold and stop playing.

so that was his offense, and his quick-shooting ability meant that you could fit it into any system or teammates... and defensively, he was obviously very good and a great rebounder - a good defensive version of Love (could move his feet).
No mention of how this fat (yet somehow underweight) undercover gym teacher managed to be a wall for MJ? No mention of the coward MJ running to Stern in '90? No mention of the roids?

You focused on the concession; his ability to hit a wide open jumper. You're a track dog running the big race. I threw you a bone and you completely forgot where you were, abandoned the race and started gnawing on it. Get back on the F*CKING TRACK!

'Toine=MVP
12-23-2019, 05:24 PM
Giannis would use Rodman and The White Boys'(note the correct apostrophe usage) heads'(again!?) as lilly pads as he two steps his way to an easy dunk. He'd probably have ample time to pose for the correct camera too considering no one on that team weighed more than 245lbs.

Also not a correct apostrophe usage. Sorry.

FKAri
12-23-2019, 05:38 PM
Also not a correct apostrophe usage. Sorry.
You are absolutely correct. Its a red herring. I leave such in almost every post for my own amusement. Almost no one notices. :cheers:
it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's it's

3ball
12-23-2019, 05:51 PM
do they boss the dynasty Celtics and Pistons for 60 wins and #1 seed with just 8 ppg Pippen?

and how would they do in the playoffs?

we saw giannis perform poorly vs kawhi, so how would he do vs Rodman/Bad Boys, and without spacing?
that proves how inferior Giannis is to MJ

FKAri
12-23-2019, 06:14 PM
that proves how inferior Giannis is to MJ
So a guy better than MJ performed poorly vs another guy better than MJ therefore they'd do worse than MJ vs Rodman and the Bed Boys???
And not just an implication but a proof? This is some "Fermat in the margins" BS.

Rodman was light enough to be benched by college KD for a clean set of 10. I already talked about the white boy. Who else will stop Giannis? Jimmy D? One look at Giannis coming at him and he'd realize that I ain't bout this life.

AirBonner
12-23-2019, 06:43 PM
We all know how MJ ball played out (monopolize team offense to chase stats at the cost of team success)

Bron however multiplies a players ability (Kyrie,Thompson, Mosgov ect) with MJ