PDA

View Full Version : Spurs score 145 only taking 24 threes

Marchesk
12-24-2019, 12:26 PM
Not sure how many mid-range jumpers, but they shot 67% from the field.

the DeMarcus combo went for 66/12/16 :applause:

bigkingsfan
12-24-2019, 12:38 PM
https://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/199011100PHO.html

173, two 3's (missing both)

superduper
12-24-2019, 12:51 PM
The aliens in this modern complex era have gone too far

SomeBlackDude
12-24-2019, 01:01 PM
The aliens in this modern complex era have gone too far

the alien skill of these new age monsters.

https://i.postimg.cc/mgQF4ScR/069dd376-a545-40e7-b73c-c4cc255d2339-large16x9-lamarcusaldridged.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/150F6QSw-/Dnfe-Tzf-Uw-AA40-LG.jpg

just imagine what they would do the league in say 2013 :eek:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-24-2019, 01:15 PM
24 threes is STILL a lot more than the norm back then. Relative with today's game its still rare though

They're a bit of a throwback in that regard.

Watch them gun for that 8h seed. They probably wont win more than a game or two in the playoffs. They're not the most talented team. But I wanna see their "style" in the playoffs. When there's less threes.

Proctor
12-24-2019, 01:25 PM
Aldridge is a microwave when he gets the ball early and often and hits a few. He's practically unstoppable against teams like the Thunder and Rockets.

Derozan desperately needs to go..preferably for Jrue Holiday, or hell I'd even take Cliff Paul at this point even on that hideous contract.

sammichoffate
12-24-2019, 02:01 PM
Aldridge is a microwave when he gets the ball early and often and hits a few. He's practically unstoppable against teams like the Thunder and Rockets.

Derozan desperately needs to go..preferably for Jrue Holiday, or hell I'd even take Cliff Paul at this point even on that hideous contract.Aldridge should go to Miami, that would make them legit.

Lmao, Jrue is 10x more valuable than DeRozan right now. He can play on a title team.

Proctor
12-24-2019, 02:04 PM
Aldridge should go to Miami, that would make them legit.

Lmao, Jrue is 10x more valuable than DeRozan right now. He can play on a title team.
Yeah, but it's the Pelicans. If they get Zion back, they can have a shitty dunkfest lineup and put people in the seats. Knowing them, they still think Lonzo is a gamechanger too. Hell, I'd take Redick and filler for Derozan.

I don't like the Heat as a trade partner because other than Bam (who they would never trade) they don't really have any intriguing prospects.

superduper
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM
Aldridge should go to Miami, that would make them legit.

**** nah Miami doesn't need Aldridge's chucking ass.

He's good when he has his every other game games like this one but when he's not on he's practically useless.

Miami's motto is team ball they don't need a blackhole in it.

72-10
12-24-2019, 03:29 PM
I have no doubts teams can still win it all without the long ball.

sammichoffate
12-24-2019, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but it's the Pelicans. If they get Zion back, they can have a shitty dunkfest lineup and put people in the seats. Knowing them, they still think Lonzo is a gamechanger too. Hell, I'd take Redick and filler for Derozan.

I don't like the Heat as a trade partner because other than Bam (who they would never trade) they don't really have any intriguing prospects.You would probably get something James Johnson, Olynyk, Derrick Jones Jr., and a 2nd round pick.

sammichoffate
12-24-2019, 04:02 PM
**** nah Miami doesn't need Aldridge's chucking ass.

He's good when he has his every other game games like this one but when he's not on he's practically useless.

Miami's motto is team ball they don't need a blackhole in it.He only shoots 15 times a game, and he shoots over 50% for 19ppg.

Bam and Miami could probably hide him on defense, it's not a horrible fit since they need a second big man badly right now. Philly and Milwaukee would eat them for breakfast on the glass.