PDA

View Full Version : Who is the cuck of the decade in the NBA?

Akeem34TheDream
12-24-2019, 02:39 PM
Curry, Durant or LeBron?

Akeem34TheDream
12-24-2019, 02:41 PM
I say Durant.

keep-itreal
12-24-2019, 02:42 PM
Cuckry

Proctor
12-24-2019, 02:42 PM
Harden
Derozan
Durant
Lebron

Akeem34TheDream
12-24-2019, 02:50 PM
Harden
Derozan

No one cares about them and I wouldn't call them cucks.

Shogon
12-24-2019, 02:58 PM
As much as I like the guy, clearly the answer is Curry.

He willingly let another alpha level player come in and take his shine... probably cost him a Finals MVP or two.

Yeah, it's admirable in the sense that he didn't let his ego get in the way of the team and organization, but at the same time, he's already a champion and multiple MVP... he should be focused on his legacy... and you might argue, well maybe he doesn't care about legacy, but that's not true... he's got a big ego. It might not be LeBron level but it's close.

Curry easily cost himself at least 10 spots in the all time rankings because of Durant... at least. Not that it really means shit at the end of the day I guess, just saying.

FultzNationRISE
12-24-2019, 03:12 PM

He willingly let another alpha level player come in and take his shine... probably cost him a Finals MVP or two.

Yeah, it's admirable in the sense that he didn't let his ego get in the way of the team and organization, but at the same time, he's already a champion and multiple MVP... he should be focused on his legacy... and you might argue, well maybe he doesn't care about legacy, but that's not true... he's got a big ego. It might not be LeBron level but it's close.

Curry easily cost himself at least 10 spots in the all time rankings because of Durant... at least. Not that it really means shit at the end of the day I guess, just saying.

Why you DUCKIN these razors, boy?? :crazysam:

superduper
12-24-2019, 03:22 PM
LeCuck :bowdown:

SouBeachTalents
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM

They cucked each other tbh. Durant's rings aren't respected by almost anybody, and Curry's titles mean about half as much as they would've had he won them without Durant. At least 20 years from now Durant will have the FMVP's on his resume

FultzNationRISE
12-24-2019, 03:24 PM
LeCuck :bowdown:

Uhh, no. Absolutely not.

And I suggest you not say that ever again, unless you wanna catch a hot six in your basket.

Thanks.

Sakkreth
12-24-2019, 04:09 PM
Durant

sammichoffate
12-24-2019, 04:12 PM
LeBron cheated on his wife but no one really cares.

SpaceJam2
12-24-2019, 04:15 PM
How is LeBron even in this? :lol

I vote for Prison investor: Cuckle Jordan

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-24-2019, 04:18 PM
https://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/rashard-lewis-and-lebron-james.jpg

Bran/Savannah couldnt conceive for years after this........:(

Akeem34TheDream
12-24-2019, 04:25 PM
How is LeBron even in this? :lol

I vote for Prison investor: Cuckle Jordan
He invited Kawhi to his team this summer and basically begged to AD. But yes other two are much more cuck betas.

SpaceJam2
12-24-2019, 04:27 PM
He invited Kawhi to his team this summer and basically begged to AD. But yes other two are much more cuck betas.

The all time greatest playoff performer who is the only guy to best every previous Scoring Champ winner going back 9 years is ALPHA

Next

HylianNightmare
12-24-2019, 05:36 PM
Melo

BasedTom
12-24-2019, 06:22 PM
Melo
Definitely Melo if we're being serious here

-wife pushes him to leave Denver because she wants to get more media attention
-wife ends up having sex scenes with other dudes on hbo for everyone to see
-KG has entire arenas chanting Honey Nut Cheerios to melo
-melo's career goes to shit, starts bouncing from team
-wife leaves him anyways
-becomes the laughingstock of the league

also shoutout to Matt Barnes for beating the **** out of that bitch Derek Fisher and becoming a legend

Ass Dan
12-25-2019, 03:21 AM
There is a curation element to cuckistry.

You need to arrange the cucking.

No one has set himself up for more second places (the natural cuck slot) than Bran.

He has GM

superduper
12-25-2019, 03:28 AM
[QUOTE=Ass Dan]There is a curation element to cuckistry.

You need to arrange the cucking.

No one has set himself up for more second places (the natural cuck slot) than Bran.

He has GM

LAmbruh
12-25-2019, 08:59 AM
Matt Barnes or Kobe

Both betas ran around the country begging their wife/ex not to leave them while their wives were getting the pipe from Fish/Mailman

Kobe again forced to frontload apology jewelry instead of child support in 2012 :oldlol:

In the filing for divorse in 2011, Vanessa Bryant asked for joint legal and physical custody of the couple’s two daughters, Natalia, 8, and Gianna, 5. Kobe Bryant asked for the same in his response. Vanessa Bryant also requested spousal support. Kobe Bryant has earned roughly $200 million — not including endorsements — during his 15-year career with the Lakers, but may have to give up half of his assets as part of a divorce settlement, as the couple is not believed to have signed a prenuptial agreement,

Unnamed sources told celebrity news website TMZ that Vanessa Bryant was filing for divorce because she believed her husband had been unfaithful again.

"She’s been dealing with these incidents for a long time and has been a faithful wife, but she’s finally had enough," one source said. "This one is the straw that broke the camel’s back."

A representative for the couple released a statement saying, ”The Bryants have resolved all issues incident to their divorce privately with the assistance of counsel and a Judgment dissolving their marital status will be entered in 2012.”

SpaceJam2
12-25-2019, 11:25 AM
Matt Barnes or Kobe

Both betas ran around the country begging their wife/ex not to leave them while their wives were getting the pipe from Fish/Mailman

Kobe again forced to frontload apology jewelry instead of child support in 2012 :oldlol:

Kobe for sure

JohnMax
12-25-2019, 11:30 AM
Lebron teammates - they get none of the credit and all the blame

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EMhub8uWkAAEUIg?format=jpg&name=large

Turbo Slayer
12-25-2019, 11:33 AM
Kobe for surehttps://media.giphy.com/media/zselU9FCby7Go/giphy.gif

bullettooth
12-25-2019, 01:15 PM
LeBron;

Dude's team hopped all over the NBA looking for shortcuts and instead every one of his opponents has a winning record against him. The ultimate backfire.

Keno
12-25-2019, 01:42 PM
kobe: for failing miserably with the most stacked roster of all time in 2013.

Wally450
12-25-2019, 03:00 PM
Curry. His wife literally said she wishes for more attention from other men.

Jasper
12-25-2019, 06:12 PM

Curry easily cost himself at least 10 spots in the all time rankings because of Durant... at least. Not that it really means shit at the end of the day I guess, just saying. Kawi has taken over being the dick non player