PDA

View Full Version : Tim Donaghy Opens Up About NBA Refs...

Dro
12-24-2019, 08:00 PM
I made this same topic on Realgm also. Now I'm damn near 40 and a Pacer fan so this isn't news to me.

https://youtu.be/g3xMmPht_gw

https://youtu.be/Hd90ISp-Ezc

I'd recommend watching the 1st one first. Its shorter and he gets right to the point about Kobe, Iverson, 2002 Lakers vs Kings, Michael Franzece having refs on his payroll for the mafia. Says games are not fixed but damn sure manipulated. Then the second is a full length interview over an hour long. Must watch IMO.

FultzNationRISE
12-24-2019, 08:02 PM
Make America Great Again

bison
12-24-2019, 08:16 PM
anything new? Espn did a long story on him a couple years back and the dude has zero credibility.

stalkerforlife
12-24-2019, 08:20 PM
anything new? Espn did a long story on him a couple years back and the dude has zero credibility.

LMFAO.

He tells you exactly how it goes down and you still deny it.

The almighty dollar controls everything.

Get a clue buddy.

Cleverness
12-24-2019, 08:21 PM

i watched about 30 minutes of it. it seems like there's nothing new... it's a reminder that refs are human and the league influences the refs on what to call/not call. still good to watch if you never knew this story or don't remember it.

Dro
12-24-2019, 08:23 PM
ESPN ran the story. How credible is that? They have as much invested in some of these marquee matchups as the NBA. I'm not saying ESPN is not credible. I'm saying, that's not a reason to not with this interview. This is a different platform (talking the 2nd video). If you guys haven't seen these dude before who's doing the interviews, he usually interviews former mob bosses along with many others. I have no reason to not believe what Donaghy is saying.

I've seen the ESPN interview. He is ABSOLUTELY bringing up some different stuff in this interview, (again, 2nd video). He asks EXCELLENT questions. The type of questions regular sports fans like us would ask. Logical questions.