PDA

View Full Version : This is why Isiah Thomas will always be ranked above Curry

PWB15
12-25-2019, 06:48 PM
watching the Bad Boys documentary and I was reminded on how great a leader isiah was back in the late 80's. After that blunder in the 1987 ECF when he threw that awful pass that was intercepted by Bird, he had the mental strength and drive to lead his team back to the ECF in 1988 and win to advance to the Finals. Then led his team back to the Finals in 1989 and won after losing the previous season to the Lakers.

How can he not always be ranked ABOVE curry? Can anyone provide an example of Curry showing this type of leadership in his career?

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2019, 07:02 PM
What leadership?

To leave his ****-up in the past?

Kblaze8855
12-25-2019, 07:06 PM
The entire argument you get against Isiah is always statistical so it

PWB15
12-25-2019, 07:07 PM
What leadership?

To leave his ****-up in the past?

what leadership has curry shown????????:confusedshrug:

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2019, 07:19 PM
what leadership has curry shown????????:confusedshrug:

I don't understand what specific instances of leadership you are looking for.

Curry is an easy gelling guy who anyone likes playing alongside of, for one.

PWB15
12-25-2019, 07:25 PM
I don't understand what specific instances of leadership you are looking for.

Curry is an easy gelling guy who anyone likes playing alongside of, for one.

He never took control in the postseason which is why he never had a finals mvp. He is a great player and one of the best shooters of all time but overall he cant lead a team to the promise which is what iggy and KD was able to do

ArbitraryWater
12-25-2019, 07:28 PM
He never took control in the postseason which is why he never had a finals mvp. He is a great player and one of the best shooters of all time but overall he cant lead a team to the promise which is what iggy and KD was able to do

dey wuz able to do that for sho

Kblaze8855
12-25-2019, 07:32 PM
Iggy absolutely did not lead the Warriors to a title. The finals mvp automatically being the best player or leader or whatever you wanna call it is a pretty preposterous concept. Sometimes they are sometimes they aren’t. I’ll even say usually they are. But Iggy clearly wasn’t. That finals mvp says nothing that Cedric Maxwells over Bird doesn’t. Meaning nothing.

It’s trivia for people to guess wrong on a shitty tv show in 30 years.

ShawkFactory
12-25-2019, 08:00 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]The entire argument you get against Isiah is always statistical so it