PDA

View Full Version : Lebron plays like a straight coward.

Fedor - Laker
12-26-2019, 12:15 AM
4th quarter game on-the-line, LeBeta, drives only to kick it back out to a teammate who cant shoot. How many times have we seen this from LeBeta. ****ing coward, get him out of here. Kobe was no better just the polar opposite of Lebron both werent clutch at all. The Lakers deserve a better and more clutch superstar.

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 12:24 AM
The choking gene. He's always had it, and he'll go to the grave with it.

The league and the NBA marketers can only mask it and act like it doesn't exist. But we all know it does.

KOBEtherealKing
12-26-2019, 12:26 AM
I hope analyst call him out on the James harden one legged 3. Vogel needs to grow some and say something about his idiotic 3 attempts.

Fedor - Laker
12-26-2019, 01:18 AM
I rather have him shoot the damn ball & brick it, then blatantly pass it off because hes too scared to shoot or attempt FT's. :facepalm
Laker fans have endured a lot from these clown superstars.

Bawkish
12-26-2019, 01:28 AM
it's 2011 all over again :lol

JohnMax
12-26-2019, 01:49 AM
OP is a salty lebron fan. Its why he took shots at Kobe.

But atleast he's honest enough to admit Lebron is not clutch. Refs + Kyrie/Wade have been masking it.

FKAri
12-26-2019, 01:51 AM

But atleast he's honest enough to admit Lebron is not clutch. Refs + Kyrie/Wade have been masking it.
Fedor-Laker (joined 2008) is a Lebron fan?
Next thing you're gonna tell me is LAmbruh is a Lebron fan.

Maybe he's just calling it like it is?

ImKobe
12-26-2019, 01:51 AM

:applause:

PP34Deuce
12-26-2019, 02:25 AM
I rather have him shoot the damn ball & brick it, then blatantly pass it off because hes too scared to shoot or attempt FT's. :facepalm
Laker fans have endured a lot from these clown superstars.

This.

Faded
12-26-2019, 02:40 AM
I respect lebron but its actually disgusting how passively he plays.

The media and fans chalk it up to ball iq and being a team player but its more about him saving his image (stats)

NBASTATMAN
12-26-2019, 03:11 AM
4th quarter game on-the-line, LeBeta, drives only to kick it back out to a teammate who cant shoot. How many times have we seen this from LeBeta. ****ing coward, get him out of here. Kobe was no better just the polar opposite of Lebron both werent clutch at all. The Lakers deserve a better and more clutch superstar.

I thought he had all these three point shooters.. He passed the ball to Kuz , Green and they all missed wide open shots. He left the game and they blew the lead..

Sure Lebron could have played better but his teammates play like shit and give up leads when he is off the floor.. They were garbage vs DENVER and the PELS just beat them.. Without BRON this Laker team would be a lottery team.. Lebron def didnt play as well as KAWHI but AD was outplayed by HARRELL.. :wtf: