PDA

View Full Version : Lots of OG lakers fans are rooting for Kawhi and the Clippers now

STATUTORY
12-26-2019, 12:18 AM
The reasons they give me are. Pg13 and Kawhi are LA home grown products. They respect Kawhis game and see him as a true successor to Kobe. They realize that PG13 and Kawhi would be on the lakers right now if Lebron didn

qrich
12-26-2019, 12:19 AM
Sorry, we stopped taking applications when Blake was traded.

BigShotBob
12-26-2019, 12:22 AM
Sorry, we stopped taking applications when Blake was traded.

Either way.

Count.

Me.

In.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/xkPEr5Nq74YMwRPpj0/giphy.gif

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
12-26-2019, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE=STATUTORY]The reasons they give me are. Pg13 and Kawhi are LA home grown products. They respect Kawhis game and see him as a true successor to Kobe. They realize that PG13 and Kawhi would be on the lakers right now if Lebron didn

ShawkFactory
12-26-2019, 12:48 AM
That means you care more about Lebron failing than being a lakers fan.

So you

dreamshake
12-26-2019, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=ShawkFactory]That means you care more about Lebron failing than being a lakers fan.

So you

stalkerforlife
12-26-2019, 12:53 AM
Nope. The worst kind are the ones who ride Lebron's coattails from team to team claiming they're a fan of the team when they jump ship when their idol jumps ship. Also being from Atlanta and claiming to be a Lakers fan doesn't add to your credibility. It's like the pot calling kettle, black.

Bada Bing.

Bada BOOM.

ShawkFactory
12-26-2019, 01:03 AM
Nope. The worst kind are the ones who ride Lebron's coattails from team to team claiming they're a fan of the team when they jump ship when their idol jumps ship. Also being from Atlanta and claiming to be a Lakers fan doesn't add to your credibility. It's like the pot calling kettle, black.
Wait...so from that post you surmised that I was claiming the lakers? :lol

You

TheImmortal
12-26-2019, 01:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiW4pstnWyE

Clippers edition needs to come out

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 01:21 AM
A fairweather c0ckhopping LeTard like ShawkFactory shouldn't be trying to ironically lecture anyone about fanhood cred.

You got none.

TheImmortal
12-26-2019, 01:27 AM
**** bron bron, **** bron bron, **** bron bron, **** bron bron, **** bron bron, **** bron bron..

Pull up from the bench one glance Bron took, Kawhi checking in already getting Bron shook

Taking over LA year 1 unlike LeCrook, deadly effective assassin, Mamba mentality textbook

Kawhi the claw - above the law - stealing and dealin.. this dude Bron lookin st8 weaklin..

**** Bron bron..

:rockon:

ShawkFactory
12-26-2019, 01:35 AM
A fairweather c0ckhopping LeTard like ShawkFactory shouldn't be trying to ironically lecture anyone about fanhood cred.

You got none.
You must have missed the lecture about irony when you were in 9th grade.

Fairweather folk aren

k 96
12-26-2019, 01:39 AM
OG poster hit the nail on the head. Kawhi, and Paul are without a doubt California home grown products. I can't root for a rental in LeHype James, and Antoinette Davis. So any REAL Laker Fans with any self respect, have to root for the Clippers. :banana:

Or be like me, root for the Clippers, and the Ingrams Pelicans. :banana: :banana: