PDA

View Full Version : Snoop Dogg: "Too many hoes on our team"

ImKobe
12-26-2019, 04:26 AM
https://www.instagram.com/p/B6haPqsjHpz/

:roll: he's going in on LeBum for choking at the end of the 4th.

sportjames23
12-26-2019, 04:45 AM
Snoop don

ZenMaster7210
12-26-2019, 01:43 PM
Damn! Snoop going in Bran and company. How humiliating :oldlol: :facepalm

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 01:45 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

tpols
12-26-2019, 01:48 PM
:roll:

Classic.

AirTupac
12-26-2019, 02:02 PM
Bron stans bout to call Snoop a Pelicans fan :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

I dont understand how they deny his embarrassing weaknesses.

egokiller
12-26-2019, 02:04 PM
Even the dog father is shitting on bran.

coin24
12-26-2019, 02:06 PM
Can we trade back Ingram for bran?

stalkerforlife
12-26-2019, 02:10 PM
Damn.

Lol.

3ball
12-26-2019, 02:11 PM
Can we trade back Ingram for bran?
hell no, the pelicans wouldn't get enough value - maybe throw in kuz to make it even

ZenMaster7210
12-26-2019, 02:15 PM

Now that I have seen this twice it

AirTupac
12-26-2019, 02:22 PM
Bron is still the same player he always was. Granted, he won and is an all time great. But dont ever fvcking put him in top 5 when this guy isnt the same as those guys. LeBron is like 8th all time.

TheMan
12-26-2019, 03:30 PM

LMAO

Snoop still be thinking these Clippers are from the 90s or some shit.

Clippers are just the superior team, who cares about RS records, the Clips are built for the playoffs and home court advantage between the Lakers and Clippers is irrelevant. A sweep by the Clippers is more likely between both clubs than the Lakers taking two games...

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 03:31 PM
He's referencing LeBron's putrid/soft supporting cast

AD is ****ing soft, Kevin Love soft.

TheMan
12-26-2019, 03:33 PM
He's referencing LeBron's putrid/soft supporting cast

AD is ****ing soft, Kevin Love soft.
Moar halp!!!

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 03:34 PM
Moar halp!!!
24-7. top of the west

He's carrying scrubs to elite status, something MJ was incapable of

TheMan
12-26-2019, 03:36 PM
24-7. top of the west

He's carrying scrubs to elite status, something MJ was incapable of
Top of the West won't mean shit when the Clippers send your boi on vacay :lol

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 03:44 PM
Top of the West won't mean shit when the Clippers send your boi on vacay :lol
LeBron's the most dominant playoff performer of all time and holds most of the records

Imagine thinking 'playoffs' is a clever rebuttal :oldlol:

superduper
12-26-2019, 03:44 PM
6'11 LeBEHEMOTH...

6'1 little ol' P. Bev...

https://i.ibb.co/R31Fygx/pbev.png

TheMan
12-26-2019, 03:45 PM
LeBron's the most dominant playoff performer of all time and holds most of the records

So the most dominant playoffs performer is a pathetic 3 Finals wins in 9 tries? :eek:

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 03:48 PM
So the most dominant playoffs performer is a pathetic 3 Finals wins in 9 tries? :eek:

He's made 9 finals... nuff said. never gonna happen again

most dominant player ever.

Why did Jordan only make 6 finals in a weak era with the most stacked team n the league every season? :confusedshrug:

TheMan
12-26-2019, 03:52 PM
He's made 9 finals... nuff said. never gonna happen again

most dominant player ever.

Why did Jordan only make 6 finals in a weak era with the most stacked team n the league every season? :confusedshrug:
He made 9 Finals coming out of a historically weak Eastern Conference where his toughest challengers were the Roy Hibbert Pacers, geriatric Celtics and no name Atlanta Hawks :lol

I'm impressed. :oldlol:

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 03:57 PM
He made 9 Finals coming out of a historically weak Eastern Conference where his toughest challengers were the Roy Hibbert Pacers, geriatric Celtics and no name Atlanta Hawks :lol

So the Big 3 Celtics are a joke? Wasn't that Kobe's toughest finals opponent? :lol

the 4 all-star Hawks are 'no-names'? The Paul George led Pacers are a joke? :oldlol:

You're embarrassing yourself man, but by all means, keep diggin'. I'll let you know when I'm ready to pull the trigger

RealSkipBayless
12-26-2019, 03:59 PM

LeGoat was making the east look like childs play... That is what he does.. The second he leaves..? Toronto goes all the way.

Strange how the Celtics and Sixers the last 2 seasons have scrambled to make moves.. Every GM plan in the east has always been to "wait out Lebron". Stockpile assets and then go for it when he's gone.

That impact. :applause:

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 04:01 PM
LeGoat was making the east look like childs play... That is what he does.. The second he leaves..? Toronto goes all the way.

Strange how the Celtics and Sixers the last 2 seasons have scrambled to make moves.. Every GM plan in the east has always been to "wait out Lebron". Stockpile assets and then go for it when he's gone.

BoooooooooooooM!

qrich
12-26-2019, 04:06 PM
Pat took it to Snoop's hoes

TheMan
12-26-2019, 04:07 PM
So the Big 3 Celtics are a joke? Wasn't that Kobe's toughest finals opponent? :lol

the 4 all-star Hawks are 'no-names'? The Paul George led Pacers are a joke? :oldlol:

You're embarrassing yourself man, but by all means, keep diggin'. I'll let you know when I'm ready to pull the trigger
The Big 3 Celtics peaked in 08 you fool...4 years later is a ton of time in the NBA, noob :lol

The 2014-15 Pacers weren't led by PG, who scored 9 ppg :oldlol: 9 Pacer players scored more ppg than PG that season...nice try :lol

And those Atlanta Hawks were a fluke, how'd they do the following seasons? :lol

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 04:08 PM

I'm impressed. :oldlol:Jeff Teague was an all-star on that Hawks team. Let that sink in.

TheMan
12-26-2019, 04:11 PM

LeGoat colluded to stack the deck, yet he failed miserably, KD outdid Bran on that front. :lol

The Raptors won because Kawhi moved from the WC to the EC and showed LeBum how to get it down vs the Warriors (who always made LBJ their whipping boy). OTOH, Bran moves to the WC and fails to make the playoffs, even after going playoff mode LMAO!

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 04:16 PM
The Big 3 Celtics peaked in 08 you fool...4 years later is a ton of time in the NBA, noob :lol

The 2014-15 Pacers weren't led by PG, who scored 9 ppg :oldlol: 9 Pacer players scored more ppg than PG that season...nice try

And those Atlanta Hawks were a fluke, how'd they do the following seasons? :lol
I got you scouring NBA reference and contradicting yourself - you're shook :oldlol:

So the Celtics peaked in 08 but the Hawks lack of sustained greatness means their 2015 is irrelevant. Nice :lol

And there were 9 Pacers better than young pre injury PG? :biggums: stacked as ****.

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 04:18 PM
LeGoat colluded to stack the deck, yet he failed miserably, KD outdid Bran on that front. :lol

The Raptors won because Kawhi moved from the WC to the EC and showed LeBum how to get it down vs the Warriors (who always made LBJ their whipping boy). OTOH, Bran moves to the WC and fails to make the playoffs, even after going playoff mode LMAO!
1st in the conference

4th in the conference with Pelicans lottery cast pre-injury

Keep going :applause:

RealSkipBayless
12-26-2019, 04:21 PM
I got you scouring NBA reference and contradicting yourself - you're shook :oldlol:

So the Celtics peaked in 08 but the Hawks lack of sustained greatness means their 2015 is irrelevant. Nice :lol

And there were 9 Pacers better than young pre injury PG? :biggums: stacked as ****.
2015: sweeps 4 all-stars in the ECF
2016: Dethrones the greatest team ever that had 3 all-nba players. His supporting cast consisting of 0 all-stars.

:applause: :applause:

BigKobeFan
12-26-2019, 04:31 PM
Bron is still the same player he always was. Granted, he won and is an all time great. But dont ever fvcking put him in top 5 when this guy isnt the same as those guys. LeBron is like 8th all time.

I don't see how he is better than JW, isiah

red1
12-26-2019, 04:36 PM
there something EXTREMELY satisfying about how triggered snoop is, the way he says **** at the end :roll: :roll:

warriorfan
12-26-2019, 04:38 PM

tpols
12-26-2019, 05:55 PM
we need to get rid of some ******

**** my christmas up with this shit

:lol

Smoke117
12-26-2019, 05:58 PM
Ugh. This board is reaching an all time low as far as any actual quality basketball threads. We are probably at 1 in 20 threads that are worth a damn now. The amount of posters who can actually post anything decent is even lower.

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 06:01 PM
We should start a purge Smokie.... you should volunteer first and set the example.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-26-2019, 06:04 PM
Ugh. This board is reaching an all time low as far as any actual quality basketball threads. We are probably at 1 in 20 threads that are worth a damn now. The amount of posters who can actually post anything decent is even lower.

:oldlol:

Never see your closet ass whining when LeBron fans pollute the board. Here you are playing politics though.

Guy had a bad game in a marquee matchup. People are gonna talk about it, and your boy will get backlash.

Accept it and move on.

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 06:06 PM
Confessed troll by trade, and also known prison f

tpols
12-26-2019, 06:09 PM
smoke you anotha ho sno0p was talking about.

Overdrive
12-26-2019, 06:11 PM
the Hawks lack of sustained greatness means their 2015 is irrelevant. Nice :lol

Them barely scrapping by the Wizards means they were just pretenders.

The Pacers peaked in '13.

Smoke117
12-26-2019, 06:15 PM
:oldlol:

Never see your closet ass whining when LeBron fans pollute the board. Here you are playing politics though.

Guy had a bad game in a marquee matchup. People are gonna talk about it, and your boy will get backlash.

Accept it and move on.

What LEBRON FANS? IT'S ONE FUKKING GUY WITH 50 ACCOUNTS. What is there to whine about? Simon and his alts have been such a constant I'm just on auto ignore by this point. I used to say the same thing about his threads back in like 2014, 2015, but it's basically pointless now. How does a bunch of idiots like OP, Picknroller, and superduper making equally fukkhead threads make it better? Superduper and Picknroller have like half the first threads on the first page and they are all worthless. Also, are you really so ****ing stupid that you really believe Bran is "my boy"? After all these years this nonsense has to be the most cringeworthy thing I always read. I could care less if Bran was NEVER talked about again whether it was positive or negative. In fact, I'd love it. Add Jordan and Kobe in there and maybe then we can actually get some REAL basketball discussion going. But no, you fakkots just want to obsess about these three clowns. You going on about "Guy had a game in a marquee matchup and people are gonna talk about it" means absolutely nothing when it's every day with a lot of these clowns. Lakers could not play for a week and still half the threads would be obsessing over Bran.

egokiller
12-26-2019, 06:30 PM

And he did it during a time where weak defense is played. Imagine MJ with these rules lol. He

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 06:31 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]And he did it during a time where weak defense is played. Imagine MJ with these rules lol. He

egokiller
12-26-2019, 06:31 PM
What LEBRON FANS? IT'S ONE FUKKING GUY WITH 50 ACCOUNTS. How does a bunch of idiots like OP, Picknroller, and superduper making equally fukkhead threads make it better? Superduper and Picknroller have like half the first threads on the first page and they are all worthless. Also, are you really so ****ing stupid that you really believe Bran is "my boy"? After all these years this nonsense has to be the most cringeworthy thing I always read. I could care less if Bran was NEVER talked about again whether it was positive or negative. In fact, I'd love it. Add Jordan and Kobe in there and maybe then we can actually get some REAL basketball discussion going. But no, you fakkots just want to obsess about these three clowns. You going on about "Guy had a game in a marquee matchup and people are gonna talk about it" means absolutely nothing when it's every day with a lot of these clowns. Lakers could not play for a week and still half the threads would be obsessing over Bran.

Snoop said he was a ho. Stop melting over it.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-26-2019, 06:38 PM
What LEBRON FANS? IT'S ONE FUKKING GUY WITH 50 ACCOUNTS. How does a bunch of idiots like OP, Picknroller, and superduper making equally fukkhead threads make it better? Superduper and Picknroller have like half the first threads on the first page and they are all worthless. Also, are you really so ****ing stupid that you really believe Bran is "my boy"? After all these years this nonsense has to be the most cringeworthy thing I always read. I could care less if Bran was NEVER talked about again whether it was positive or negative. In fact, I'd love it. Add Jordan and Kobe in there and maybe then we can actually get some REAL basketball discussion going. But no, you fakkots just want to obsess about these three clowns. You going on about "Guy had a game in a marquee matchup and people are gonna talk about it" means absolutely nothing when it's every day with a lot of these clowns. Lakers could not play for a week and still half the threads would be obsessing over Bran.

First of all, no. You're wrong.

There are a HANDFUL of posters here who like Lebron AND troll. With alts too.

You claim its "ONE GUY" and downplay it because you're a fanboy. :oldlol: I've been posting here for YEARS, and anyone who has a clue about anything knows you align with that side. You're not exactly subtle lol. Those Kobe fans you listed? They're not anywhere near as bad. How can they be? Their guy is retired. I'll login and see a thread or two with them clowning Lebron. But that's it. The reason they get under your skin though is, again, because you're a Lebron apologist. You want the board to be 100% pro Lebron. With all the trolling included.

Those are the facts.

And the only other poster spamming is 3ball. Most people aready agree he's a fukkin troll.

sportjames23
12-26-2019, 06:40 PM
Smoke gettin that smoke. :oldlol:

Smoke117
12-26-2019, 06:54 PM

You claim its "ONE GUY" and downplay it because you're a fanboy. :oldlol: I've been posting here for YEARS, and anyone who has a clue about anything knows you align with that side. You're not exactly subtle lol. Those Kobe fans you listed? They're not anywhere near as bad. How can they be? Their guy is retired. I'll login and see a thread or two with them clowning Lebron. But that's it. The reason they get under your skin though is, again, because you're a Lebron apologist. You want the board to be 100% pro Lebron. With all the trolling included.

Those are the facts.

And the only other poster spamming is 3ball. Most people aready agree he's a fukkin troll.

lol I'm a fanboy. You can't make this shit up. You could probably count on two hands how many posts I've made out of 2200 that pertain to LeBron on realgm. As I've said a thousand times, he bores and me and has always bored me. They get under my skin because they are fukking idiots. If you are going to troll at least be an interesting troll. I've also said a thousand times that they should ALL be banned, whether pro lebron or neg lebron. They are equally worthless and boring.

egokiller
12-26-2019, 06:57 PM
lol I'm a fanboy. You can't make this shit up. You could probably count on two hands how many posts I've made out of 2200 that pertain to LeBron on realgm. As I've said a thousand times, he bores and me and has always bored me. They get under my skin because they are fukking idiots. If you are going to troll at least be an interesting troll. I've also said a thousand times that they should ALL be banned, whether pro lebron or neg lebron. They are equally worthless and boring.

Just stop son. You've voted "pro lebron" in any poll ever created about him on here. :oldlol:

If you found it boring, you wouldn't have voted in all those polls in the first place.

"no, I was just trolling the anti lebron posters..." - smoke

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 07:00 PM
I think Smokey is getting a kick out of denying it...

You never know with these hoes... they're twisted and crazy as fvck. :lol

Which is why I go straight to the point with most of them. Scar them deep.

tpols
12-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Smoke is an efficiency ho.

it's obvious his fandom for the guys who take care of the ball the most.

yet... a lot of them are hos. flop. hot potato. glance back in fear.

gotta risk it for the biscuit.

:confusedshrug:

FKAri
12-26-2019, 07:02 PM
Look at all this ISH drama courtesy of LeAurance Olivier :applause:

Overdrive
12-26-2019, 07:11 PM
What LEBRON FANS? IT'S ONE FUKKING GUY WITH 50 ACCOUNTS. What is there to whine about? Simon and his alts have been such a constant I'm just on auto ignore by this point. I used to say the same thing about his threads back in like 2014, 2015, but it's basically pointless now. How does a bunch of idiots like OP, Picknroller, and superduper making equally fukkhead threads make it better? Superduper and Picknroller have like half the first threads on the first page and they are all worthless. Also, are you really so ****ing stupid that you really believe Bran is "my boy"? After all these years this nonsense has to be the most cringeworthy thing I always read. I could care less if Bran was NEVER talked about again whether it was positive or negative. In fact, I'd love it. Add Jordan and Kobe in there and maybe then we can actually get some REAL basketball discussion going. But no, you fakkots just want to obsess about these three clowns. You going on about "Guy had a game in a marquee matchup and people are gonna talk about it" means absolutely nothing when it's every day with a lot of these clowns. Lakers could not play for a week and still half the threads would be obsessing over Bran.

I agree with the general of your post. The trolls suck and they killed ish for good after the '16 chip. But you can't deny that you defended Bron in the past and of course this helps legitimizing those stupid Lebron trolls.

AirTupac
12-26-2019, 07:46 PM

Those are the facts.

I love that you just utterly destroyed smoke. I cant believe this retard is trying to deny he is a huge lebron *** sukker :roll: :roll: :roll:

The Iron Fist
12-26-2019, 07:50 PM

The only thing lebron dominates in basketball is finals losses. Nobody in the last 40 years even comes close to having a pathetic six losses in the finals.

superduper
12-26-2019, 07:52 PM
I love that you just utterly destroyed smoke. I cant believe this retard is trying to deny he is a huge lebron *** sukker :roll: :roll: :roll:

It's honestly okay to suck Bran off but when you're making 20x threads a day on 4 bran troll accounts judging the game solely off of Microsoft Excel ass shit like VORP/DBPM/PER like its not even basketball anymore and Demar = MJ/Love = Bird, blatantly lying saying Payton is 6'1 but no these "unbias" posters have zero problem with that :oldlol:

brooks_thompson
12-26-2019, 08:20 PM
This is just a mess of a thread. Makes me ashamed I spend time on here.

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 08:55 PM
This is just a mess of a thread. Makes me ashamed I spend time on here.Too many hoes on this board.

egokiller
12-26-2019, 09:11 PM
I agree with the general of your post. The trolls suck and they killed ish for good after the '16 chip. But you can't deny that you defended Bron in the past and of course this helps legitimizing those stupid Lebron trolls.

And this is the primary issue . These "unbiased" posters pretend that some kid with 100 alts spending his life in moms basement trolling about lebron all day is perfectly normal. :roll:

h0twheels
12-26-2019, 09:13 PM
drunk117 in full meltdown mode over his crush LeBron :oldlol: