PDA

View Full Version : 22 threads (not counting this one) that mention LeBron by name on page 1

RRR3
12-26-2019, 08:36 PM
:roll:

This site will actually die when he retires.

Mr Exlax
12-26-2019, 08:37 PM
Suck his dick already man damn

SpaceJam
12-26-2019, 08:40 PM
Polarizing

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 08:41 PM

:roll: :roll:

AlternativeAcc.
12-26-2019, 08:43 PM

This site will actually die when he retires.
LeBron will become an NBA head coach, will ultimately lead Bronny Jr. to multiple rings :banana:

There's no end in sight to the winning :banana:

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 08:43 PM
Told ya all.... everyone just giving free rope... sooner or later we would pull the noose. LeFamilia can't handle the feeling around their necks, just like their boy, choking early.

The Iron Fist
12-26-2019, 08:44 PM
Is it true you dressed up as Savannah for Halloween?

PickernRoller
12-26-2019, 08:45 PM
Is it true you dressed up as Savannah for Halloween?

The :biggums: ?

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 08:51 PM
All alts melting down. Wonder if RealGM has open registration right now.

Manny98
12-26-2019, 08:53 PM
And literally all of them are from just 3 people ( SuperDuper,Picker and 3ball) :roll:

RRR3
12-26-2019, 08:54 PM
All alts melting down. Wonder if RealGM has open registration right now.
Probably. You need to wait 30 days to post on the main forum though. You can only post in team forums until then.

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 08:57 PM
Probably. You need to wait 30 days to post on the main forum though. You can only post in team forums until then.That's an interesting rule, I guess I see the point of it though.

Doranku
12-26-2019, 09:03 PM
There's 10 on the first page that mention Jordan by name and he's been retired for 16 years.

coin24
12-26-2019, 09:03 PM
That site is rubbish to use on mobile, adds and doesn't load properly :confusedshrug:

ISH FOR LIFE:cheers:

ZenMaster7210
12-26-2019, 09:04 PM
:roll: :roll: :oldlol: :facepalm

Jameerthefear
12-26-2019, 09:08 PM
That site is rubbish to use on mobile, adds and doesn't load properly :confusedshrug:

ISH FOR LIFE:cheers:
This site doesn't even have a mobile variant...

h0twheels
12-26-2019, 09:10 PM
im the 10th poster in this thread

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 09:11 PM

ISH FOR LIFE:cheers:Idk, responding to Wheels half the time makes me feel like a nurse at a psychiatric hospital. Plus, all those things happen on my phone when I try to use this site :lol

h0twheels
12-26-2019, 09:12 PM
Idk, responding to Wheels half the time makes me feel like a nurse at a psychiatric hospital. Plus, all those things happen on my phone when I try to use this site :lol

i love hospitals. so chill to have a nurse just roll me out for a cig etc

Kblaze8855
12-26-2019, 09:23 PM
I counted 32 directly or indirectly earlier. I

3ball
12-26-2019, 09:28 PM
when you manufacture a career resume in plain view, under everyone's noses, it creates a mystique... but it's more that American Greed kind of mystique (fraud), not the good kind.. and then everyone just waits for his next hiccup, because they sense he isn't all he's cracked up to be and that the hiccup is coming - let's face it - we all expected LeBron to fail last night

SouBeachTalents
12-26-2019, 09:31 PM
[QUOTE=Kblaze8855]I counted 32 directly or indirectly earlier. I

sammichoffate
12-26-2019, 09:32 PM
Exhibit A directly below you :oldlol::oldlol:

Smoke117
12-26-2019, 09:34 PM
Exhibit A directly below you :oldlol:

:lol

ZenMaster7210
12-26-2019, 09:34 PM
when you manufacture a career resume in plain view, under everyone's noses, it creates a mystique... but it's more that American Greed kind of mystique (fraud), not the good kind.. and then everyone just waits for his next hiccup, because they sense he isn't all he's cracked up to be and that the hiccup is coming - let's face it - we all expected LeBron to fail last night
:oldlol:

stalkerforlife
12-26-2019, 09:54 PM

Bingo.

coin24
12-26-2019, 10:32 PM
Idk, responding to Wheels half the time makes me feel like a nurse at a psychiatric hospital. Plus, all those things happen on my phone when I try to use this site :lol

Just have to laugh at that loser and the women repellant squad..

SpaceJam2
12-26-2019, 10:39 PM
Exhibit A directly below you :oldlol:

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 01:39 AM

I expected the probabilities to be in my favor that he would indeed fail. And Bran did. Just like in 2016 it should of been over in 5, until the variables in the equation all changed when Silver interfered in the most unprecedented manner in basketball or sports history for that matter, in the middle of a Finals series by suspending a key cog and all-star in the Warriors team.....a team that had a bloodbath 7 game series the previous round and grinded a 73 win season..... Draymond suspended just to prevent a quick series blowout and extend a lifeline to Bran's legacy. Pathetic, cheap, unethical, noncompetitive, weak.

If anyone ever needs evidence of professional sports being rigged - you need no better example. They wanted an excuse and they clutched at one the second the chance to build one presented itself.

The NBA exercising their power has always been part of the NBA (aka rigs) BUT NEVER this blatantly - never this in your face, never to this magnitude...... to the point of disgust. We are not just talking about refs calling fouls here and there like they are capable of doing (2002 Kings-Lakers WCF, 2012 Miami-Celtics ECF)... but literally taking a body out of the equation by abusing the rule book. Prob why I left in disgust. And even then the fraud needed a bailout shot from Kyrie. Can't make it up.

Kinda draws parallel to the Dodgers-Astros World Series in 2017, when a key player in the Astros line-up (Yuli Gurriel), key to their success, made a blatant racist remark (slanted eyes) about the choking Asian pitcher of the Dodgers (Yu Darvish) at the time. The league had two options: #1 - to suspend Gurriel for the rest of the series (2 games were left) or to #2 - postpone suspension for next season.

They could of easily gone with #1, heeding to the media and political pressure coming their way that a player, participating in the sport premier event, was tainting the values MLB promotes: inclusiveness, acceptance, and tolerance. After all; the incident caught fire and the MLB had a PR disaster in the middle of a world series on their hands ....... with the potential to overshadow the World Series itself. Every judging mother****er was waiting for the MLB's swift and brutal response to show racism isn't tolerated in the MLB....after all, what is one player compared to the millions and billions in reputational damage? Nothing...

They could of easily gone with option #1 .... too many reasons to do so. But they chose #2, with all that was on the line. And they stuck with it for the integrity of the game. One of the most ballsy moves by a league commissioner in sports history that I've ever witnessed.

The MLB and the commissioners office deep down understood that everyone can make mistakes (as Gurriel did - even if the man himself feels genuinely either way), and that the competitiveness of the series would unfairly tilt in the Dodgers favor if they banned the Astros player. True fans of the sport would never have forgiven them for it. For handicapping a team to favor another. Above anything, Fans wanted to see the true competition that was on display all series long. This was robbed from true basketball fans by Silver, and only the media parrots that must carry the party line supported it actively or neutrally, and only partisan fans cheered on it. It was nothing but a disaster and a black mark in the NBA's history. No matter how much they think their clout can shape or overwrite history.

But anyway back to the MLB... the player didn't serve suspension till the following season, the series went on to 7 games, and became one of the most iconic World Series of the past 20+ years. Astros win that World Series.

You can say whatever you want about PEDs in baseball in years past, and how that league, with those commissioners of that time looked the other way... but the MLB never stoop so low as Silver did in 2016.

Silver, the worst, most crooked commissioner the league has ever seen. He even left "Basketball Reasons" Stern in the dust just 3+ years into the job and that was Sterns parting middle finger to Buss. And I hate to says it, but damn, a Jew.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 01:44 AM
I expected the probabilities to be in my favor that he would indeed fail. And Bran did. Just like in 2016 it should of been over in 5, until the variables in the equation all changed when Silver interfered in the most unprecedented manner in basketball or sports history for that matter, in the middle of a Finals series to suspend a key cog and all-star in the Warriors team.....a team that had a bloodbath 7 game series the previous round and grinded a 73 win season just to prevent a quick series blowout and extend a lifeline to Bran's legacy.

If anyone ever needs evidence of professional sports being rigged - you need no better example. They wanted an excuse and they clutched at one the second it presented itself.

The NBA exercising their power has always been part of the NBA (aka rigs) BUT NEVER this blatantly, never to this magnitude...... to the point of disgust. We are not just talking about refs calling fouls here and there like they are capable of doing (2002 Kings-Lakers WCF, 2012 Miami-Celtics ECF)... but literally taking a body out of the question through the rulebook. Prob why I left in disgust. And even then the fraud needed a bailout shot from Kyrie. Can't make it up.

Kinda draws parallel to the Dodgers-Astros World Series in 2017, when a key player in the Astros line-up, key to their success, made a racist remark about the choking Asian pitcher of the Dodgers at the time. The league had two options: 1. to suspend him for the rest of the series (2 games were left) or to 2: postponse suspension for next season.

They could of easily gone with #1, heeding to the heat and pressure coming their way that a player, participating in the sport premier event was tainting the values MLB promotes, of inclusiveness, acceptance, and tolerance. After all the incident caught fire and you have a mini-PR disaster league wide on your hands with the chance to overshadow the World Series itself - and sponsors etc would all be watching your moves....

They could of easily gone with 1 .... too many reasons to do so.

But the league deep down understood that everyone can make mistakes, and that the competitiveness of the series would unfairly tilt in the Dodgers favor - and that true fans of the sport, above anything, wanted to see true competition.

So the player wasn't suspended, the series went on to 7 games, and became one of the most iconic World Series of the past 20+ years.

You can say whatever you want about the PEDs in baseball in years past, and how that league then looked the other way but the MLB never stoop so low as Silver did in 2016.

The worst, most crooked commissioner the league has ever seen. And I hate to says it, but a Jew.

lol Do you have any friends, bro? I didn't read this wall of text, but I found it interesting that you decided to take the time to type it all out and that, after a full day on the board already obsessing about Bran, you are still up to it even now. I don't really care how worthless your life is, but I'm mildly amused and interested in the aptitude you have have for being completely pathetic.

coin24
12-27-2019, 01:45 AM
lol Do you have any friends, bro? I didn't read this wall of text, but I found it interesting that you decided to take the time to type it all out and that, after a full day on the board already obsessing about Bran, you are still up to it even now. I don't really care how worthless your life is, but I'm mildly amused and interested in the aptitude you have have for being completely pathetic.

Loser exhibit b. ^^

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 01:51 AM
Loser exhibit b. ^^

Well, we know one thing for sure, it's not your wit that gets you all that dick you so sorely desire, Cashew.

jstern
12-27-2019, 01:52 AM
It's understandable, Lebron has been a hot topic after the Christmas game.

You had him running over to sit on Kevin Hart's lap. That's going to cause a thread. You had him missing a clutch free throw, open shot. That's going to multiple threads. You had him getting blocked in the clutch by 6'1" in shoes Patrick Beverley. That surely is going to cause multiple threads. Then you had the term Lebum trending, of course people are going to talk about that.

Then you add the troll threads from Wheels in his wheelchair. Honestly, if you think about it 22 seems rather low.

Jameerthefear
I expected the probabilities to be in my favor that he would indeed fail. And Bran did. Just like in 2016 it should of been over in 5, until the variables in the equation all changed when Silver interfered in the most unprecedented manner in basketball or sports history for that matter, in the middle of a Finals series to suspend a key cog and all-star in the Warriors team.....a team that had a bloodbath 7 game series the previous round and grinded a 73 win season..... Draymond suspended just to prevent a quick series blowout and extend a lifeline to Bran's legacy.

If anyone ever needs evidence of professional sports being rigged - you need no better example. They wanted an excuse and they clutched at one the second the chance to build one presented itself.

The NBA exercising their power has always been part of the NBA (aka rigs) BUT NEVER this blatantly - never this in your face, never to this magnitude...... to the point of disgust. We are not just talking about refs calling fouls here and there like they are capable of doing (2002 Kings-Lakers WCF, 2012 Miami-Celtics ECF)... but literally taking a body out of the question by abusing the rule book. Prob why I left in disgust. And even then the fraud needed a bailout shot from Kyrie. Can't make it up.

Kinda draws parallel to the Dodgers-Astros World Series in 2017, when a key player in the Astros line-up, key to their success, made a racist remark about the choking Asian pitcher of the Dodgers at the time. The league had two options: 1. to suspend him for the rest of the series (2 games were left) or to 2: postpone suspension for next season.

They could of easily gone with #1, heeding to the heat and pressure coming their way that a player, participating in the sport premier event was tainting the values MLB promotes: inclusiveness, acceptance, and tolerance. After all; the incident caught fire and they had PR disaster in the middle of a world series on their hands ....... with the potential to overshadow the World Series itself. Every judging mother****er was waiting for their swift and brutal response, after all, what is one player compared to the millions and billions in reputational damage? Nothing...

They could of easily gone with option #1 .... too many reasons to do so. But they stuck with #2, for the integrity of the game. One of the most ballsy moves by a league commissioner in sports history I've ever witnessed.

The MLB and the commissioners office deep down understood that everyone can make mistakes (as Gurriel did), and that the competitiveness of the series would unfairly tilt in the Dodgers favor - and that true fans of the sport, above anything, wanted to see the true competition that was on display all series long.

So the player wasn't suspended, the series went on to 7 games, and became one of the most iconic World Series of the past 20+ years. Astros win that World Series.

You can say whatever you want about the PEDs in baseball in years past, and how that league then looked the other way but the MLB never stoop so low as Silver did in 2016.

The worst, most crooked commissioner the league has ever seen. And I hate to says it, but a Jew.
Lol WTF?? Who the **** is going to read this? Read like two sentences

ZenMaster7210
Loser exhibit b. ^^
:oldlol: Guy got triggered by that excellent post.

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 02:00 AM

You read every sentence you piece of drunk ******ry sh1t. And you also think a snarky reply suggesting some meltdown or something like that will net you the win you've been craving since you tried to spar with me way back - which have all been L's.

Know your place hoe.

jstern
12-27-2019, 02:02 AM

I read it. It was actually pretty well written, I had to Google it to see if maybe it was a copied and pasted article from somewhere. The MLB example about maintaining the integrity of the game was a very interesting and intelligent example.

Proctor
12-27-2019, 02:04 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Imagine reading that gibberish

RRR3
12-27-2019, 02:06 AM

His lapdog cashew read it for sure :oldlol:

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 02:08 AM
You read every sentence you piece of drunk ******ry sh1t. And you also think a snarky reply suggesting some meltdown or something like that will net you the win you've been craving since you tried to spar with me way back - which have all been L's.

Know your place hoe.

https://media.giphy.com/media/29HRejgahYenVsohB5/giphy.gif

You are so pathetic I'm starting to feel bad about shitting on you.

SpaceJam2
12-27-2019, 02:14 AM

That Picern is a special guy. Aspergers got him good.

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 02:16 AM
You are so pathetic I'm starting to feel bad about shitting on you.

You can't shit when your ass is clogged with d1ck. What do you carry around? a dialysis bag?

Or you gonna look straight into our face and deny to us who you don't like taking d1ck?

ImKobe
12-27-2019, 02:25 AM
Makes a thread about Lebron to complain about there being too many threads on him... we really needed this one, thanks.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 02:27 AM
Makes a thread about Lebron to complain about there being too many threads on him... we really needed this one, thanks.

Oh, I see you aren't just posting worthless laugh gifs anymore. Got bored of sinking down to the level of half a retard, then?

RealSkipBayless
12-27-2019, 02:29 AM
I just got home and see the threads are still piling up. It's like they give eachother shifts. One takes over after the other like clockwork. :lol

SouBeachTalents
12-27-2019, 02:56 AM
I expected the probabilities to be in my favor that he would indeed fail. And Bran did. Just like in 2016 it should of been over in 5, until the variables in the equation all changed when Silver interfered in the most unprecedented manner in basketball or sports history for that matter, in the middle of a Finals series by suspending a key cog and all-star in the Warriors team.....a team that had a bloodbath 7 game series the previous round and grinded a 73 win season..... Draymond suspended just to prevent a quick series blowout and extend a lifeline to Bran's legacy. Pathetic, cheap, unethical, noncompetitive, weak.

The NBA exercising their power has always been part of the NBA (aka rigs) BUT NEVER this blatantly - never this in your face, never to this magnitude...... to the point of disgust. We are not just talking about refs calling fouls here and there like they are capable of doing (2002 Kings-Lakers WCF, 2012 Miami-Celtics ECF)... but literally taking a body out of the equation by abusing the rule book. Prob why I left in disgust. And even then the fraud needed a bailout shot from Kyrie. Can't make it up.

Kinda draws parallel to the Dodgers-Astros World Series in 2017, when a key player in the Astros line-up (Yuli Gurriel), key to their success, made a blatant racist remark (slanted eyes) about the choking Asian pitcher of the Dodgers (Yu Darvish) at the time. The league had two options: #1 - to suspend Gurriel for the rest of the series (2 games were left) or to #2 - postpone suspension for next season.

They could of easily gone with #1, heeding to the media and political pressure coming their way that a player, participating in the sport premier event, was tainting the values MLB promotes: inclusiveness, acceptance, and tolerance. After all; the incident caught fire and the MLB had a PR disaster in the middle of a world series on their hands ....... with the potential to overshadow the World Series itself. Every judging mother****er was waiting for the MLB's swift and brutal response to show racism isn't tolerated in the MLB....after all, what is one player compared to the millions and billions in reputational damage? Nothing...

They could of easily gone with option #1 .... too many reasons to do so. But they chose #2, with all that was on the line. And they stuck with it for the integrity of the game. One of the most ballsy moves by a league commissioner in sports history that I've ever witnessed.

The MLB and the commissioners office deep down understood that everyone can make mistakes (as Gurriel did - even if the man himself feels genuinely either way), and that the competitiveness of the series would unfairly tilt in the Dodgers favor if they banned the Astros player. True fans of the sport would never have forgiven them for it. For handicapping a team to favor another. Above anything, Fans wanted to see the true competition that was on display all series long. This was robbed from true basketball fans by Silver, and only the media parrots that must carry the party line supported it actively or neutrally, and only partisan fans cheered on it. It was nothing but a disaster and a black mark in the NBA's history. No matter how much they think their clout can shape or overwrite history.

But anyway back to the MLB... the player didn't serve suspension till the following season, the series went on to 7 games, and became one of the most iconic World Series of the past 20+ years. Astros win that World Series.

You can say whatever you want about PEDs in baseball in years past, and how that league, with those commissioners of that time looked the other way... but the MLB never stoop so low as Silver did in 2016.

Silver, the worst, most crooked commissioner the league has ever seen. He even left "Basketball Reasons" Stern in the dust just 3+ years into the job and that was Sterns parting middle finger to Buss. And I hate to says it, but damn, a Jew.
God damn, 4 years later and STILL melting down over 2016 :oldlol:

It's no wonder he left the board for a year, very clearly a painful experience for him still :(

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 02:58 AM

It's no wonder he left the board for a year, very clearly a painful experience for him still :(

You actually read the whole thing? I didn't get past the first two sentences. Props to you for your patience and resistance to stupidity, lad. :oldlol:

SouBeachTalents
12-27-2019, 03:00 AM
You actually read the whole thing? I didn't get past the first two sentences. Props to you for your patience and resistance to stupidity, lad. :oldlol:
Of course I didn't read all that :oldlol: Just saw how much shit he typed out

KOBEtherealKing
12-27-2019, 03:05 AM

:roll: :biggums:

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 03:07 AM
Of course I didn't read all that :oldlol: Just saw how much shit he typed out

https://media3.giphy.com/media/UjCXeFnYcI2R2/giphy.gif

LAmbruh
12-27-2019, 03:52 AM

the essays :roll:

and.....

the crickets™ :roll:

EDIT. DELETE. EDIT. DELETE. EDIT. DELETE.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 05:10 AM

Great post.

Gileraracer
12-27-2019, 05:34 AM

definitely his biggest wish :roll:

Andrei89
12-27-2019, 08:36 AM

OMG what,

did not read

Manny98
12-27-2019, 08:38 AM

wtf are you blabbering about :roll:

Andrei89
12-27-2019, 08:39 AM

what

a

meltdown

Wally450
12-27-2019, 10:50 AM

You actually typed all this out like someone was gonna read it.

egokiller
12-27-2019, 10:58 AM
Just have to laugh at that loser and the women repellant squad..

The sad part is that there really is some guy in a wheel chair with 6+ monitors in his moms basement erratically wheeling himself to each work station to post on multiple alts.

egokiller
12-27-2019, 11:05 AM

You actually think 2016 meant anything?

“he ran from the site for a year and another guy switched accounts!”

The things you tell yourself to pretend that my Cavs didn’t beat a hampered injured team that had just came back from being down 3-1 in the WCF. Then with the game on the line, lebron does nothing the last 4 min but a block and kyrie saves the day.

Yep...that scenario resulting in 3/7 which inevitably turned into 3/9 caused ISH accounts to change and others to leave.

Where do you fools come up with this shit?

bigkingsfan
12-27-2019, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=egokiller]You actually think 2016 meant anything?

egokiller
12-27-2019, 11:20 AM
Jason Terry

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 11:26 AM
Jason Terry

Patrick Beverly?

SouBeachTalents
12-27-2019, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=egokiller]You actually think 2016 meant anything?

TheMan
12-27-2019, 06:01 PM

You actually typed all this out like someone was gonna read it.
I did, he makes a very good point but you Bran stans have the attention span of a flea so obviously you guys wouldn't understand it even if you tried reading it.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 06:08 PM
I did, he makes a very good point but you Bran stans have the attention span of a flea so obviously you guys wouldn't understand it even if you tried reading it.

You would. Stupid attracts stupid.

RRR3
12-27-2019, 06:10 PM
>someone makes a post that is anti-LeBron

TheMan, regardless of the quality of the post or poster: damn that

coin24
12-27-2019, 06:45 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]>someone makes a post that is anti-LeBron

TheMan, regardless of the quality of the post or poster: damn that

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 07:42 PM
Just marvel at the dogs on my leash. Each and everyone. It's a thing of beauty when I pull them in. Once in a while the dogs try and test to see if the leash is still strong so they bark and try to land a bite or two on the herder... see what type of response the herder gives - see if they can break free. Strictly business I get it. But even when they think they got something to work with.... they'all stumble as they try to make their point. :oldlol:

Manny98
12-27-2019, 07:53 PM
No he was talking gibberish bruh :lol

72-10
12-27-2019, 07:59 PM
oh, the humanity

*still looks desperately for the Hubert Davis GIF*

72-10
12-27-2019, 08:00 PM
Patrick Beverly?

Beverley looks like Chris Webber.:lol

SouBeachTalents
12-27-2019, 08:16 PM
Beverley looks like Chris Webber.:lol
He doesn't look anything like Webber :oldlol:

RealSkipBayless
12-27-2019, 08:21 PM
No he was talking gibberish bruh :lol
Nice avatar bro. I gotta update mine. :banana:

Manny98
12-27-2019, 08:23 PM
Nice avatar bro. I gotta update mine. :banana:
Nick Wright the man :banana:

Spurs m8
12-27-2019, 08:25 PM
Is OP really celebrating the forum jizzing all over his hero after LeClutch embarrassed himself on xmas?

TheCorporation
12-28-2021, 03:44 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/VvQPFWsW/Ypypypyppypypqeqeq.jpg

Spurs m8
12-28-2021, 09:37 PM
The losers keep starting thread after thread because they're melting down harder than ever...have been since Booker tbagged him.

Must be hard being a lebron stan with no life.

Bit apparently having loser stans is a sign of being awesome...and meltdowns are a positive...according to ISH

3ba11
12-28-2021, 09:41 PM
Because he's a fraud and fraud is interesting

He somehow convinced everyone that hand-picking super-teams was okay.. but then has nothing to show when the receipts were due in the Finals

LeMadoff

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2021, 09:54 PM
Because he's a fraud and fraud is interesting

He somehow convinced everyone that hand-picking super-teams was okay.. but then has nothing to show when the receipts were due in the Finals

LeMadoff
:whatever:

He has more FMVP's than anybody in history besides Jordan.

3ba11
12-28-2021, 10:13 PM

He lost more in the Finals than anyone ever has in 3-pointer history.

So playing a Lebron team in the Finals is playing the worst comp ever, as confirmed by his worst-ever Finals record (22-33, aka lottery record in the Finals).

Furthermore, his ring count lacks integrity because he manufactured extra Finals appearances by forming super-teams in a conference that 1-star teams were winning (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).. These extra Finals appearances provided a large sample to see how inept his brand is on that level.

It's funny because this frontcourt ball-dominator produces perennial Finals underdogs and barely meets the underdog expectation (4/10) - he'd be way under expectation without 2 teammate bailouts.

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2021, 10:17 PM
He lost more in the Finals than anyone ever has in 3-pointer history.

So playing a Lebron team in the Finals is playing the worst comp ever, as confirmed by his worst-ever Finals record (22-33, aka lottery record in the Finals).

Furthermore, his ring count lacks integrity because he manufactured extra Finals appearances by forming super-teams in a conference that 1-star teams were winning (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).. These extra Finals appearances provided a large sample to see how inept his brand is on that level.

It's funny because this frontcourt ball-dominator produces perennial Finals underdogs and barely meets the underdog expectation (4/10) - he'd be way under expectation without 2 teammate bailouts.
Classic losing in the Finals is worse than losing earlier in the playoffs idiotic argument :lol

aj1987
12-28-2021, 10:32 PM
Classic losing in the Finals is worse than losing earlier in the playoffs idiotic argument :lol

What's funnier is the fact that he brings up "3-pointer history" and nonchalantly lumps in AI/Kidd/Dwight in there, when the last time any of them made the Finals (as a superstar) was in 2009. :roll:

FireDavidKahn
12-28-2021, 10:33 PM
That's how you know he is the most popular and influential player in the world.

3ba11
12-28-2021, 10:44 PM

No one knocks Lebron for the many times he lost with bad teams in earlier rounds.

But everyone gets knocked for losing with good teams and top seeds, whether they make the Finals or not...

And no one lost with good teams more than Lebron - no one.. Just check his Finals record (worst-ever) or count his losses with 1 or 2 seeds or super-teams

And again, his Finals streak, ring count, and FMVP count lacks integrity because he manufactured extra Finals appearances by forming super-teams in a conference that 1-star teams were winning (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).. These extra Finals appearances provided a large sample to see how inept his brand is on that level.

Spurs m8
12-28-2021, 11:32 PM
No one knocks Lebron for the many times he lost with bad teams in earlier rounds.

But everyone gets knocked for losing with good teams and top seeds, whether they make the Finals or not...

And no one lost with good teams more than Lebron - no one.. Just check his Finals record (worst-ever) or count his losses with 1 or 2 seeds or super-teams

And again, his Finals streak, ring count, and FMVP count lacks integrity because he manufactured extra Finals appearances by forming super-teams in a conference that 1-star teams were winning (Iverson, Dwight, Kidd).. These extra Finals appearances provided a large sample to see how inept his brand is on that level.

3ball is the GOAT

SouBeachTalents
12-28-2021, 11:34 PM

Which seasons did LeBron actually lose with the more talented team?

2009: You could make an argument that he did, though personally I'd take Rashard & Hedo over Mo & West. I'm also not gonna knock the guy for losing when he averaged 39/8/8 and hit a GW in the series

2010: Pre series narratives aside, the Celtics undoubtedly had the better team. There's not a single player on the Cavs I'd take over any of the Celtics Big 4

2011: No explanation needed, he had the better team and had a colossally bad series

2014: Wade & Bosh were both awful (esp Wade), and the Spurs Big 4 performed better than anyone else on Miami

2015: Lol

2017: I'm sure you'll actually try to argue that the Cavs were better than or equal to the Warriors, but they weren't. The 2017 Warriors were a GOAT level team, the 2017 Cavs while talented, were not

2018: Lol

2021: With AD missing half the series, not a chance

That's what I find so hilarious about the "LeBron always loses with superteams" narrative. By my count he lost with legitimately championship caliber teams twice, once was his own doing in 2011, and the other he ran into arguably the GOAT team in 2017. Most of the time, he loses while facing a significant disparity in talent: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015, 2018, 2021

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 12:03 AM
Nothing gets responses unless the title has LeBron in it.

Go suck him off already damn

Kawhi_Why_Not
12-29-2021, 12:04 AM

Everybody knows the bubble doesn't count as a real ring though

SouBeachTalents
12-29-2021, 12:06 AM
Everybody knows the bubble doesn't count as a real ring though
Which is an argument you'd literally never make if Kawhi didn't choke a 3-1 lead and actually made L.A. "his city" with a title.

3ba11
12-29-2021, 12:22 AM

2009: You could make an argument that he did, though personally I'd take Rashard & Hedo over Mo & West. I'm also not gonna knock the guy for losing when he averaged 39/8/8 and hit a GW in the series

2010: Pre series narratives aside, the Celtics undoubtedly had the better team. There's not a single player on the Cavs I'd take over any of the Celtics Big 4

2011: No explanation needed, he had the better team and had a colossally bad series

2014: Wade & Bosh were both awful (esp Wade), and the Spurs Big 4 performed better than anyone else on Miami

2017: I'm sure you'll actually try to argue that the Cavs were better than or equal to the Warriors, but they weren't. The 2017 Warriors were a GOAT level team, the 2017 Cavs while talented, were not

That's what I find so hilarious about the "LeBron always loses with superteams" narrative. By my count he lost with legitimately championship caliber teams twice, once was his own doing in 2011, and the other he ran into arguably the GOAT team in 2017. Most of the time, he loses while facing a significant disparity in talent: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2015, 2018, 2021

There's no excuse for Lebron to not have 65-70 win juggernauts from 11-17' and 20-22'.

Unfortunately, his frontcourt ball-dominance prevents the best strategy (ball movement), thus WASTING a lot of the team's talent.

Lebron's proclivity to underachieve the team's talent is confirmed by him turning preseason favorites into Finals underdogs or losers for 7 straight years (2010-2016)

TheGoatest
12-29-2021, 01:50 AM
https://i.pinimg.com/474x/df/9d/97/df9d97c16dc30f75fff99aa38a7a9caf.jpg

aj1987
12-29-2021, 11:38 PM

I'm sorry, but you wasted your time. You actually think that retard has the mental capacity to comprehend all that?