PDA

View Full Version : Didn

Walk on Water
12-26-2019, 10:58 PM
People kept on bragging about his assists. He just hasn’t looked good all year. He doesn’t move the same although he always seemed clunky.

Once you get a guy that can stay in front of him, he just doesn’t have any moves really. His forced 3s are garbage..

But what I don’t understand is how you can be a Stan for someone that needs super teams only to lose to guys a foot shorter than him. Lebron can’t post up JJ Bareau, let alone get past a Steph Curry. He can’t.

I would be embarrassed to defend a guy like this. But again.. there’s no expectations from his fans. None. Because any excuse can be his teammates suck or he had an injury.. like the cramp or the hand from the chalkboard.

I’ll never understand why his fans aren’t upset that a man so big that thinks he’s a bully gets bullied and intimidated by guys a foot shorter than him. How do you defend a guy like that?

Instead of making excuses just say your idol pisses you off cuz he’s mentally fragile.

Mr. Jabbar
12-26-2019, 11:07 PM
Imagine being the GOAT since 2014, we, the lebron fans can't lose. Every point, every rebound, every assist is just icing on the cake now

Doomsday Dallas
12-26-2019, 11:44 PM
Imagine being the GOAT since 2014, we, the lebron fans can't lose. Every point, every rebound, every assist is just icing on the cake now

It will all be coming to an end in 2020.

..... and Luka will be the one to end it.

..... thus the beginning of a new era.

Bronbron23
12-27-2019, 12:11 AM
Since 2014? Man wtf are these bron stans smoking? How could somebody with 2 chips and multiple playoff loses against teams he should of beat be considered the goat?

Yall muthaf*ckas gotta stay off them drugs man :facepalm

RealSkipBayless
12-27-2019, 12:20 AM
Ashtray...

brooks_thompson
12-27-2019, 12:23 AM
JP Bureau

LAmbruh
12-27-2019, 12:24 AM
17th season

Taco Tuesday

Doomsday Dallas
12-27-2019, 12:38 AM
I mean,... wouldn't it make sense for the Mavericks to end Lebron's legacy this year? It would just make sense.

Victory in the beginning of the Lebron era (2011) and victory at the very end (2020).

it would just make sense.

brooks_thompson
12-27-2019, 12:45 AM
What in the holy hell? Doomsday Dallas is back?! Crazy

brutalBBQ
12-27-2019, 12:52 AM
LeDonk thinks about Patrick Beverley when he touches his peen, let that sink in.

LoneyROY7
12-27-2019, 05:51 AM
What in the holy hell? Doomsday Dallas is back?! Crazy

The Cowboys are so atrocious it pushed him back into basketball. :lol

Doomsday Dallas
12-27-2019, 09:07 PM
I mean have you guys even thought about this?

If the Lakers and Mavs face each other in the second round, Lebron will without question have flashbacks of 2011 which in return will create doubt even if it's on a subconscious level. This doubt matched up with the fear of losing to a 21-year-old white fan-boy will be the key to victory.

The Mavs are in the business of stopping Lebron, this is not like 2011 where we were in business of winning a championship, this year's goal is only about stopping Lebron. I'll be okay with losing to the Clippers in the WCF so long as we stop Lebron in round 2.

I don't think the world is ready to see Luka slaughter Lebron in the playoffs, it would actually be disturbing to a lot of people. Seriously, I don't think some people would handle it very well.

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 09:18 PM
You don't have the personal to stop neither the fraud nor AD.

Sorry to break it to ya brah. Now if the Mavs make some trades by the all-star break to correct this then your dreams may come true. You get a chance if you can check one, you'll be in the driver seat if you can check both.

The Clippers just need to check AD, since Bran is an afterthought given the personal they got..... so I'm more than sure they'll be competing for that piece (Tristan Thompson) like hell.

Worst kept secret in the NBA.