PDA

View Full Version : I was a Butler hater, but he was right about Towns...

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 12:38 AM
11 game losing streak.

Refuses to play with minor injuries.

Empty stats.

Butler is now an MVP candidate.

brooks_thompson
12-27-2019, 12:42 AM
Its funny how Butler was properly rated around 9-12 before the Minnesota blowup and now no one really wants to acknowledge that yes, he is still fantastic and better than Paul George. I'd actually have him closer to the top 5 as far as impact goes.

superduper
12-27-2019, 12:45 AM
**** my life I bet on Minny for this game :oldlol:

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 12:47 AM
KAT stats aren't empty at all. He just plays with absolute potatoes.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 12:48 AM

Bransvestite.

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
12-27-2019, 12:49 AM
Its funny how Butler was properly rated around 9-12 before the Minnesota blowup and now no one really wants to acknowledge that yes, he is still fantastic and better than Paul George. I'd actually have him closer to the top 5 as far as impact goes.

This

he shouldve been a top 5 MVP candidate in 2018 too without injuries

brought the Wolves their only 45+ win playoff season post KG

10-13 without Jimmy (35 win pace)

37-22 with him (51 win pace)

not surprising. He was the only Leastern conference "star" in a conference with bums masquerading as stars (Lousy, Defrozen, PG13, Isaiah, Horford etc) who couldnt hack it in the West, to actually challenge Bran in the playoffs and play him close to even

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 12:50 AM
Bransvestite.

lol that's basically this clowns every response if you don't agree with him. Go pour a gallon of piss on yourself, Cuck.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 12:51 AM
lol that's basically this clowns every response if you don't agree with him. Go pour a gallon of piss on yourself, Cuck.

Patrick Beverly.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 12:52 AM
This

he shouldve been a top 5 MVP candidate in 2018 too without injuries

brought the Wolves their only 45+ win playoff season post KG

10-13 without Jimmy (35 win pace)

37-22 with him (51 win pace)

not surprising. He was the only Leastern conference "star" in a conference with bums masquerading as stars (Lousy, Defrozen, PG13, Isaiah, Horford etc) who couldnt hack it in the West, to actually challenge Bran in the playoffs and play him close to even

lol Before George got hurt he was easily top 5 and was in the MVP conversation last season. He was a beast in the first half last season.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 12:52 AM
Patrick Beverly.

I'm a clippers fan, idiot. I WANTED them to win.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 12:53 AM
I'm a clippers fan, idiot. I WANTED them to win.

Jason Terry.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 12:57 AM
Jason Terry.

That hurts, true...BECAUSE I'M A DWYANE WADE FAN and Lechoke cost him another FMVP and title.

RealSkipBayless
12-27-2019, 01:09 AM
Is Ingraham putting up empty stats in your opinion?

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 01:12 AM
Is Ingraham putting up empty stats in your opinion?

I wouldn't say they are empty, but he's not some great impactful offensive player either. He's certainly a positive on that end, but you can't just look at his ppg and efficiency and say he's this great player either like LeBron haters want to say. Take Jimmy Butler for instance...Ingram averages 5 more ppg on better efficiency, but Jimmy's impact is bigger on that side because he actually raises the play of his teammates and makes the game easier for them. He's having a career year in apg with 6.6 and really expanding on his playmaking ability.

PickernRoller
12-27-2019, 01:13 AM
Clown is a fraud that needs an elite closer more so than many before him - like most bigs to succeed.

Not surprised his only true fan on this forum is also a LeGroupie.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 01:17 AM
I wouldn't say they are empty, but he's not some great impactful offensive player either. He's certainly a positive on that end, but you can't just look at his ppg and efficiency and say he's this great player either like LeBron haters want to say. Take Jimmy Butler for instance...Ingram averages 5 more ppg on better efficiency, but Jimmy's impact is bigger on that side because he actually raises the play of his teammates and makes the game easier for them.

:roll:

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 01:19 AM
:roll:

Care to elaborate with you infinite wisdom? Are you even capable? Most of what you say is just complete nonsense so I'm curious to see if you can actually put together anything thoughtfully interesting basketball related. I imagine what will come next is "Branvestite", though. You think Ingram is a better offensive player than Jimmy Butler? Care to explain why? I'm not even sure why I'm even bothering, but let's see where this goes...

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 01:24 AM
Care to elaborate with you infinite wisdom? You think Ingram is a better offensive player than Jimmy Butler? Care to explain why? I'm not even sure why I'm even bothering, but let's see where this goes...

Busted, Bransvestite.

Dem mental gymnastics.

Smoke117
12-27-2019, 01:25 AM
Busted, Bransvestite.

Dem mental gymnastics.

lmfao. Yup. I had just edited this in and you gave back exactly what I thought you would:

Are you even capable? Most of what you say is just complete nonsense so I'm curious to see if you can actually put together anything thoughtfully interesting basketball related. I imagine what will come next is "Branvestite", though.

Just stop even responding to my posts, please. You are a complete waste of time.

stalkerforlife
12-27-2019, 01:28 AM
lmfao. Yup. I had just edited this in and you gave back exactly what I thought you would:

Just stop even responding to my posts, please. You are a complete waste of time.

Ingram trash.

Muh Bran best eva.

AirTupac
12-27-2019, 09:38 AM
lmfao smoke is getting ethered. Such a stupid poster.