PDA

View Full Version : Kings are cringy to watch. Will Luke be the coach still after the trade deadline?

Miles and Miles
12-27-2019, 04:16 PM
Even a die hard like myself had trouble watching the double OT dumpster fire vs the T-Wolves (without KAT) last night. Something to note is both Fox and Bagley were injured during the game. Buddy is saying there are "trust issues" in his post game interview, he has also forgotten how to shoot.

Today Deadman has requested a trade, even with his brand new 3 year 41 mil contract.

Igor Kokoskov is the lead Assistant Coach. I'm not saying he's the greatest but with Vlade and Peja calling the shots and some FIBA sensations on the roster I would think a change is being considered already.

FKAri
12-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Even a die hard like myself had trouble watching the double OT dumpster fire vs the T-Wolves (without KAT) last night. Something to note is both Fox and Bagley were injured during the game. Buddy is saying there are "trust issues" in his post game interview, he has also forgotten how to shoot.

Today Deadman has requested a trade, even with his brand new 3 year 41 mil contract.

Igor Kokoskov is the lead Assistant Coach. I'm not saying he's the greatest but with Vlade and Peja calling the shots and some FIBA sensations on the roster I would think a change is being considered already.
Dedmon? When scrubs are requesting trades you know things are dire.

Miles and Miles
12-27-2019, 04:47 PM
Dedmon? When scrubs are requesting trades you know things are dire.

Yes that's the one that sparked this topic for me. He went from potential starter on this team to DNP in 8 of the last 10 games. He came in last night for the first time with 6 min left in the 4th quarter for some reason and he didn't look like he wanted to be out there. Give me that money and the coach can do anything he wants with me.

FKAri
12-27-2019, 04:50 PM
Yes that's the one that sparked this topic for me. He went from potential starter on this team to DNP in 8 of the last 10 games. He came in last night for the first time with 6 min left in the 4th quarter for some reason and he didn't look like he wanted to be out there. Give me that money and the coach can do anything he wants with me.
The man has a negative WS for the season. Yikes.

I understand why he wants out as his reduced role is probably tanking his value but ironically that'll make his fresh contract harder to move.

Miles and Miles
12-27-2019, 05:09 PM
The man has a negative WS for the season. Yikes.

I understand why he wants out as his reduced role is probably tanking his value but ironically that'll make his fresh contract harder to move.

Yeah not sure how they move that contract without adding an asset to go with it. He's currently showing that he isn't worth that.