PDA

View Full Version : If lebron had played in the west his whole career

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 01:46 PM
Hed have only made it to 3 finals instead of 3 times that many in the east. On the other hand he'd have way less finals loses and be a perfect 3 for 3 in the finals. This is assuming of course that hed beat the teams out west in the first couple of rounds which i think he would have.

So would his stans who treasure his numerous finals appearances love him less because he only made it to 3? Would his haters like him more because he would of been perfect like mj in the finals?

It wouldn't change my opinion of him either way. I dont praise his appearance like his stans do but i dont judge him for the numerous losses like his haters. Its the same with mj. I dont treasure 6/6 like his stans do. Hes only 6/6 because in the years he lost in the playoffs he failed earlier than he could have. His fans are basically praising mj for losing early and condemning lebron for losing late. Its f*cking ridiculous when yku think about it. To me its all about the chip. so what if you lose first round or last round, both are f*cking losers so its pretty much irrelevant.

So how would it change your opinion?

tpols
12-28-2019, 01:52 PM
if he was in the west hed likely have to go through 2 juggernauts... like spurs and thunder, or mavs and lakers, or golden state and houston, etc.

And considering his wins were mighty slim in the series he won (literally a single miracle shot in some cases) ... it's very unlikely hed have greater success having to fight for his life back to back instead of just once.

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 02:01 PM
Wrong :lol

As always

If LBJ got to pair up with the mighty Melo Nuggets and Nash Suns it would be a BLOOD BATH. Hell he might have even made more Finals in the West.

Next

AirTupac
12-28-2019, 02:05 PM
if he was in the west hed likely have to go through 2 juggernauts... like spurs and thunder, or mavs and lakers, or golden state and houston, etc.

And considering his wins were mighty slim in the series he won (literally a single miracle shot in some cases) ... it's very unlikely hed have greater success having to fight for his life back to back instead of just once.

BINGO. Spurs raped LeBron everytime

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:07 PM

As always

If LBJ got to pair up with the mighty Melo Nuggets and Nash Suns it would be a BLOOD BATH. Hell he might have even made more Finals in the West.

Next
What? First of all Who said anything about joining melo and nash? Second, what are you smoking? He wouldn't win shit with those 2. Defence is a huge part of winning championships and you just chose the 2 worst defenders in the history of the game.

And once again Spacejam continues to show his low bball iq :facepalm

LAmbruh
12-28-2019, 02:07 PM

As always

Next
This

Put Lebron on a Western team, he'd have the luxury of a "Western" roster :oldlol:

Just imagine LBJ drafted #17 overall onto a 55 win team out of highschool, good god

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:09 PM

Thats a possibility i guess but i think hed pull it out. Theres no guarantee hed end up playing both juggernauts anyway.

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:12 PM
This

Put Lebron on a Western team, he'd have the luxury of a "Western" roster :oldlol:

Just imagine LBJ drafted #17 overall onto a 55 win team out of highschool, good god
Well if he was drafted on a 55 win team hed win regardless of what conference he was in so yeah i guess. So would almost any great though so not sure what the point of that scenario is?

Manny98
12-28-2019, 02:14 PM
LeBron has at least got to the finals every year he's had a decent cast

So if he was in the West he would likely not have to play with a bunch of garbage cans for his half of his career

Imagine if LeBron got drafted to a franchise like the Spurs who have competent coaching and a front office who could put him with a decent cast every year :eek:

LeBron would win 5 minimum if he was in the West

LostCause
12-28-2019, 02:14 PM
What? First of all Who said anything about joining melo and nash? Second, what are you smoking? He wouldn't win shit with those 2. Defence is a huge part of winning championships and you just chose the 2 worst defenders in the history of the game.

Nah they just know he'd be looking to collude it's more likely he would've tried to get Kobe and Duncan on his team

tpols
12-28-2019, 02:16 PM
BINGO. Spurs raped LeBron everytime

The spurs and warriors are the bane of his teams' existence because their teamwork & chemistry is so much better.

warriorfan
12-28-2019, 02:18 PM

:roll: :roll: Dude immediately starts throwing insane team hops and collisions into the mix... It

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 02:21 PM
This

Light work :lol

2 ez

Next

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:23 PM
LeBron has at least got to the finals every year he's had a decent cast

So if he was in the West he would likely not have to play with a bunch of garbage cans for his half of his career

Imagine if LeBron got drafted to a franchise like the Spurs who have competent coaching and a front office who could put him with a decent cast every year :eek:

LeBron would win 5 minimum if he was in the West
Damn you actually said something that i agree with. Yes if lebron played within a system like the spurs coached by a great coach hed definitely win way more. Hed have less stats though right because he wouldn't ne as ball dominant in pops system. So yes hed have as many chips as mj but he wouldn't have the stats.

Dude your so bad. Youve argued against this premise countless times:facepalm

highwhey
12-28-2019, 02:23 PM
I don't think LeBron would choke to the Suns without Amare Stoudemire, you know...their leading scorer and rebounder. Kobe choked a 3-1 lead against that team in the playoffs. :roll:

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 02:24 PM

Those were the teams Kobe was facing and struggling against in the mighty West. I'm saying imagine if LeBron got to face those guys :lol

Keep up

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]:roll: :roll: Dude immediately starts throwing insane team hops and collisions into the mix... It

scuzzy
12-28-2019, 02:28 PM
*Insert Lebron into any Western roster*

17th season and has the 2017 Pelicans #1 out West

https://media.giphy.com/media/1hMjJfzGWZEU65cgrv/giphy.gif

Manny98
12-28-2019, 02:32 PM

You're going to act like LeBron and Nash wouldn't be the greatest offensive duo in league history :roll: :roll:

If you throw in a Shawn Marion and a decent defensive Big, they would be a dynasty

Melo and LeBron wouldn't win together though I agree with that

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:32 PM
Those were the teams Kobe was facing and struggling against in the mighty West. I'm saying imagine if LeBron got to face those guys :lol

Keep up
Yeah but just throwing out crazy scenarios like if lebron was on a great western conference team earlier in his career. Of course hed win more but so would almost any great. Throw mj on 55 win team early in his career he wins more. Kobe was lucky enough to actually have that and you saw what he did. Whats your point?

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:39 PM
You're going to act like LeBron and Nash wouldn't be the greatest offensive duo in league history :roll: :roll:

If you throw in a Shawn Marion and a decent defensive Big, they would be a dynasty

Melo and LeBron wouldn't win together though I agree with that
No they wouldn't. How does that work out dude? Theyre both ball dominant point gaurds. Take either one off ball and they dont have the same impact. Theyd be damn good ill give you that but they wouldn't be the best. Curry and kd are better, shaq and kobe are better. Even mj and pip would be better even though pip isnt a dynamic scorer. Im sure a missing a few. You could probably throw in curry and klay and magic and kareem also.

Manny98
12-28-2019, 02:44 PM
No they wouldn't. How does that work out dude? Theyre both ball dominant point gaurds. Take either one off ball and they dont have the same impact. Theyd be damn good ill give you that but they wouldn't be the best. Curry and kd are better, shaq and kobe are better. Even mj and pip would be better even though pip isnt a dynamic scorer. Im sure a missing a few. You could probably throw in curry and klay and magic and kareem also.
05-07 Suns were literally the greatest offense ever so if you replace Amare with LeBron they'd be even better

Nash and LeBron can play off ball if they wanted to (see Miami LeBron)

They'd be unstoppable offensively and good enough defensively with Marion and prime LeBron

Your delusional if you think Nash & LeBron wouldn't absolutely dominate the league

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 02:49 PM
*Insert Lebron into any Western roster*

17th season and has the 2018 Pelicans #1 out West

https://media.giphy.com/media/1hMjJfzGWZEU65cgrv/giphy.gif

Bingo :applause:

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 02:51 PM
Yeah but just throwing out crazy scenarios like if lebron was on a great western conference team earlier in his career. Of course hed win more but so would almost any great. Throw mj on 55 win team early in his career he wins more. Kobe was lucky enough to actually have that and you saw what he did. Whats your point?

:biggums:

We DID throw MJ on a 55 win team

1995 Bulls

We saw what happened...

:lol :lol :lol

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:54 PM
05-07 Suns were literally the greatest offense ever so if you replace Amare with LeBron they'd be even better

Nash and LeBron can play off ball if they wanted to (see Miami LeBron)

They'd be unstoppable offensively and good enough defensively with Marion and prime LeBron

Your delusional if you think Nash & LeBron wouldn't absolutely dominate the league
Yes they can definitely play off ball but they're both best on ball.

And i said theyd be damn good its not like im saying theyd suck. As far as dominating the league. When are we talking and what system are we talking about? They wouldn't dominate the last few years with kd on the warriors. They wouldn't dominate the clippers right now. They wouldn't dominate shaq and kobes lakers or mjs bulls so yeah i dont know. Theyd be very good though and definitely win some chips with the right pieces around them but they wouldn't dominate.

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:57 PM

1995 Bulls

We saw what happened...

Pay attention dude. In the scenario that you or whoever gave it was if bron was drafted on a 55 win team. Mj wasnt drafted on a 55 win team. Yes he never lost a chip with a 55 win team once he had one but as i said most greats wouldn't including lebron

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 02:59 PM

1995 Bulls

We saw what happened...

I dount count the end of the season comeback from baseball

Manny98
12-28-2019, 03:00 PM
Pay attention dude. In the scenario that you or whoever gave it was if bron was drafted on a 55 win team. Mj wasnt drafted on a 55 win team. Yes he never lost a chip with a 55 win team once he had one but as i said most greats wouldn't including lebron
If LeBron got drafted to the Suns instead of the Cavs he'd have 3-4 rings by the time he reaches 27 years old

They win in 05,06,07 and 10

sdot_thadon
12-28-2019, 03:01 PM
I can't be the only one here that sees a guy who dedicated his username to Lebron talking about "stans" :biggums:

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2019, 03:01 PM
I dount count the end of the season comeback from baseball
Nobody cares what you count or don't count retard :oldlol:

Airupthere
12-28-2019, 03:13 PM
Ive never penalized lebron for his finals losses. On the contrary I think its great that he’s been to as much finals as any other player would have wanted.

However, in argument for goat, I just dont see that Lebron has better overall skillset and drive as mj did. Personally I prefer the path that mj had sticking to one franchise, and a single set of core players and figuring out how to win. And once they did, they did not want to let go.

Lebron plays a different game which I prefer less. While he is able to seemingly carry teams to the finals, I dont think it works organically well for the teams long term greatness. While he produces great numbers, I dont know that that works well for the team as a whole moving forward.

Outside stats and records, other things that for me takes the greatness out of lebron are flopping, colluding, and missing out on a few big moments in the playoffs where he could have demonstrated greatness and he didnt.

The Iron Fist
12-28-2019, 03:15 PM
Lebron had a decent squad last year, couldn

Manny98
12-28-2019, 03:17 PM
Lebron had a decent squad last year, couldn’t even crack 40 wins. His entire career in the west? Struggles to make the playoffs.
Then why did the Lakers drop from the 4th seed to the 10th seed after LeBron went down?

Why do the Ingram,Lonzo,Hart led Pelicans have the worst record in the NBA this season?

The Iron Fist
12-28-2019, 03:20 PM
Then why did the Lakers drop from the 4th seed to the 10th seed after LeBron went down?

Why do the Ingram,Lonzo,Hart led Pelicans have the worst record in the NBA this season?
Because Kobe won back to back titles with them, then they get lebron and become instant scapegoats for the failure that is leblocked James.

And1AllDay
12-28-2019, 03:21 PM

shooketh to the core :oldlol:

silenced his ass real quick :oldlol:

The Iron Fist
12-28-2019, 03:23 PM
shooketh to the core :oldlol:

silenced his ass real quick :oldlol:
Yea, silenced real quick, with a response right above yours.:cheers:

Manny98
12-28-2019, 03:25 PM
Because Kobe won back to back titles with them, then they get lebron and become instant scapegoats for the failure that is leblocked James.
Kobe won back to back titles with Lonzo Ball ?

Df are you talking about u moron :lol

And1AllDay
12-28-2019, 03:27 PM
Yea, silenced real quick, with a response right above yours.:cheers:

respones dont count if they are retarted and say kobe won with lonzo ball :oldlol:

try this again partner

Manny98:

You: ?

The Iron Fist
12-28-2019, 03:27 PM

I

tpols
12-28-2019, 03:28 PM

Lonzo ball wouldve been like the 4th or 5th best player on that squad.

Randle wouldve stayed, ingram is an all star talent, and Ball is actually a great defender and passer.

Kobe isnt like bran... he doesnt need guys to spot up. His teams can swing the rock and break you down with teamwork.

Ball would fit a hell of a lot better with kobe than he did with Lebron because hes an intelligent player who happens to suck at shooting.

You cant suck at shooting playing with bran.

bison
The western conference is a high IQ league compared to the roughneck east. You had Phil’s triangle, poppovich’s genius and the wiles of teams like Mavericks, suns, nuggets and blazers. Bron ball would absolutely suffer under those opposing schemes.

The Iron Fist
respones dont count if they are retarted and say kobe won with lonzo ball :oldlol:

try this again partner

Manny98:

You: ?
Under your dray and Klay name, you always say lebron won with these same Lakers Kobe lost with. I

Hey Yo
12-28-2019, 03:31 PM

Defense is a huge part. Even MJ knows ....no Pip, no Chips.

RRR3
12-28-2019, 03:32 PM
I can't be the only one here that sees a guy who dedicated his username to Lebron talking about "stans" :biggums:
Yeah no one actually thinks OP is a LeBron fan. I

TheImmortal
12-28-2019, 03:35 PM
He wouldn't have lasted this long in the NBA had he played in the West imho.. any given season there would be several teams that would make him quit and force and early retirement. Leastern Conference prolonged his career tbqh.

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 05:00 PM
If LeBron got drafted to the Suns instead of the Cavs he'd have 3-4 rings by the time he reaches 27 years old

They win in 05,06,07 and 10
Thats fine i agree actually. Same coukd said for any great though so whats your point? That hreat players witb great teams can win chips? Kind of obvious

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 05:02 PM
Defense is a huge part. Even MJ knows ....no Pip, no Chips.
Yup i agree pip was extremely important in mj and the bulls success. Ive never argued that

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 05:08 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah no one actually thinks OP is a LeBron fan. I

NBASTATMAN
12-28-2019, 05:09 PM

When did Kobe's Laker teams ever go thru two juggernauts? He lost as soon as he played vs real competition. He beat KD on a winner by PAU.. He beat NASH on a winner by ARTEST.. Talk about luck.. Those series would have gone to 7 games and you know KOBE would shit in those games..

Lebron beat the SPURS with Kawhi, he beat OKC with 3 first ballot HOF'S , and he beat the greatest team ever in GSW..

So GSW goes and gets the greatest scorer the league has seen since MJ to beat LEBRON .

SpaceJam2
12-28-2019, 05:14 PM
When did Kobe's Laker teams ever go thru two juggernauts? He lost as soon as he played vs real competition. He beat KD on a winner by PAU.. He beat NASH on a winner by ARTEST.. Talk about luck.. Those series would have gone to 7 games and you know KOBE would shit in those games..

Lebron beat the SPURS with Kawhi, he beat OKC with 3 first ballot HOF'S , and he beat the greatest team ever in GSW..

So GSW goes and gets the greatest scorer the league has seen since MJ to beat LEBRON .

Wrap

:dancin

It

:djparty

Up

:hammertime:

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2019, 05:15 PM
Wrap

:dancin

It

Up

:hammertime:
Tpols dad should've

Wrapped

It

Up

34-24 Footwork
12-28-2019, 05:33 PM
Its just a username dude. You do know that this shit is just fun and not real right? I like lebron but i donr love him. Mj was my fav and then kobe after that. Once kobe retired it was bron. I still like bron but i also like kawhi and greek. Its just basketball dude. i dont like anyone enough to defend them like they're my brother or something like most of yall do when i see someone talking bs im gonna call them on it even if i like the player theyre talking about.

It just so happens that bron attracts the most pathetic, in denial fans ever that say the dumbest shit so i end up arguing with them alot.

Wow. You out here talking to Bron Stan's souls. Lol.

Props man. Keep fighting the good fight against the most delusional stanbase in NBA history.

KD7
12-28-2019, 05:34 PM

Props man. Keep fighting the good fight against the most delusional stanbase in NBA history.
Kobe Stans are easily more delusional :lol

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 06:22 PM

Hahaha. I dont think im making any headway. Denial is a real thing. Its fun watching them squirm though

Bronbron23
12-28-2019, 06:36 PM
[QUOTE=RRR3]Yeah no one actually thinks OP is a LeBron fan. I

3ball
12-28-2019, 06:36 PM
Historical Record

2001-2009 - 5 weak teams made the Finals (AI, Kidd, Lebron, Dwight)

2011-2018 - despite weak teams routinely making the Finals, Lebron stacks the deck with a super-team in the weak conference to ensure Finals runs

^^^ despite these facts, somehow the media/fans respect still respect his Finals "streak"... #manufacturedcareer