PDA

View Full Version : [Poll] Who is the biggest colluder of this era?

RealSkipBayless
12-28-2019, 06:53 PM
We know that MJ was the guy that stacked the deck in the 90's. Always having more all-nba/all-defense players and waiting until certain teams got old in order to win rings. However, a question remains.. What about this era?

Kevin Durant: Blew a 3-1 lead and joined that very same team for easy mode rings. Stacking the deck to heights we've never seen. However, he did not ride Curry's coattails and won FMVP each time. Now he awaits a return to join Deandre, Irving, Dinwiddie, Allen, and Lavert.

Kawhi Leonard: Carried the bags for the Spurs dynasty and was a solid role player. Playing with Duncan, Ginobli, Parker, and Green. Once the Spurs dynasty started to get old and he would have to carry load he decided to fake an injury and quit for the season. He then proceeded to join the #1 seed Raptors. Complete with Siakam, Lowry, Vanvleet, and Ibaka, The Raptors then went all in and traded for Marc Gasol to give him even more help. Afterwards he colludes with Paul George to join the 8th seeded Clippers that took the KD warriors to 6 games.

Carmelo Anthony: After failing to be the man in New York he decided to stack the deck in OKC. That team was loaded with MVP Westbrook, Paul George, and fringe all-star Steven Adams. After Paul George choked in the playoffs he decided to try his luck on a new team. He joined Chris Paul and James Harden. After 10 games he was kicked off the team. And now recently has joined with Dame, CJ, Whiteside, Nurkic in Portland.

Paul Pierce: After forming the original Big 3 and bringing the super team era to us, Pierce decided that it wasn't enough for him. Big brain Ainge got tired of Pierce constantly asking for more help and asked where he wanted to go. He decided to join forces with Joe Johnson, Deron Williams, and peak Brook Lopez and go on another run as the man. After failing, he took his talents to Washington in order to ride bench for the up and coming Wizards. Another unsuccessful stint occurred, he attempted to get a Gary Payton ring by joining the lob city Clippers.

Stephen Curry: This beta doesn't care if another superstar comes in and takes his team from him. FMVPs be damned as long as he can have someone make up for his constant poor playoff performances. Most would be overjoyed with 4 all-stars.. but that wasn't enough for him. He opened his team up for another one and added Demarcus Cousins. Once the Warriors lost in the finals because KD wasn't there, KD decided to ditch the team. Prompting curry to beg Myers for moar help. Resulting in all-star point guard D'lo arriving. Now there are rumor circulating that Curry is looking for Giannis to join him.

TheCalmInsanity
12-28-2019, 07:01 PM
Lebron

"I need playmakers"
"Heatles"
"Carried by Kyrie"
"I have 3 dads - Delonte, Lambo, and Kawhi"
"I need Anthony Davis"

James

PickernRoller
12-28-2019, 07:02 PM
At least he made it public.... :lol

'Toine=MVP
12-28-2019, 07:26 PM
Sorry those Celtics teams weren't a super team. That means having two players in the top 5 or at least arguably so. And this era is also the free agent super team era. And that began after the championship Celtics team.

Dray n Klay
12-28-2019, 07:28 PM
Kawhi.. dude joined the #1 team in the league in back-to-back years.

AlternativeAcc.
12-28-2019, 07:53 PM
Kawhi.. dude joined the #1 team in the league in back-to-back years.
after playing for the best franchise/coach of the past 20 years...

Kawhi is this generations Jordan.. stacked casts every year

3ball
12-28-2019, 08:00 PM
We know that MJ was the guy that stacked the deck in the 90's. Always having more all-nba/all-defense players and waiting until certain teams got old in order to win rings. However, a question remains.. What about this era?

Which team was old when MJ beat them - be specific - don't just claim stuff that you can't back up

which team was old????

and the only reason MJ had multiple all-defenders on his team was because HE was an all-defender.. he only had 1 all-defensive teammate in 1991, 1997, and 1998, and none in 1988, 1989, and 1990.. those stats from earlier need to show how many TEAMMATES mj had that were all-defense - not the total number, which includes MJ

BigKobeFan
12-28-2019, 08:03 PM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7

ZenMaster7210
12-28-2019, 08:28 PM
Not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, not 6, not 7
:facepalm :roll: :dancin :lebronamazed:

bullettooth
12-28-2019, 08:31 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/tRdn9kVQ/6-losses.gif

HylianNightmare
12-28-2019, 09:07 PM
Where's Mr.1-5?

3ball
12-28-2019, 09:11 PM
:roll:

picture says a thousand words

team-hopping to become instant favorites that will win 8 rings - wtf is that?... it's called CHEATING

RealSkipBayless
12-28-2019, 09:59 PM
Where's Mr.1-5?
Who is that?

Spurs m8
12-28-2019, 10:06 PM
Lebron

"I need playmakers"
"Heatles"
"Carried by Kyrie"
"I have 3 dads - Delonte, Lambo, and Kawhi"
"I need Anthony Davis"

James

Yep.

We all know this.

OP knows it..hence leaving the option off, he couldn't handle the landslide tbh

Spurs m8
12-28-2019, 10:37 PM
Lebrons career collusion so bad that KD joining the 73 win warriors still pales in comparison hahahha

Let that sink in for a minute.

jstern
12-28-2019, 11:44 PM
When I think of the Anthony Davis fiasco last season, it was beyond shameless. More so than any other player combined. It goes to Lebron. Surprised he's not one of the options in the poll.

Keno
12-28-2019, 11:46 PM
between kawhi and durant.

kawhi: leaving a stacked team to go to another stacked team, twice.
durant: leaving a stacked team to go to a 73-9 win team.

Gileraracer
12-30-2019, 06:27 AM

:lol

Melo would probably have more than 3 rings with all the help Lebron had over the years.

Shaq
Ray Allen
Dwyane Wade
Chris Bosh
Kyrie Irving
Kevin Love
Ben Wallace
Anthony Davis
Dwight Howard
Demarcus Cousins
Jerry Stackhouse
Mike Bibby
Rajon Rondo
Carlos Boozer
Antawn Jamison
Shawn Marion
Deron Williams
Derrick Rose

ImKobe
12-30-2019, 06:37 AM

:roll: :roll:

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 07:02 AM
Excellent thread by the man Skip Bayless himself. 5 starred. Would rep.

Rocket
12-30-2019, 08:40 AM
:wtf: Strange LeBron who is the biggest colluder in NBA history was not on the list. I did not vote since the obvious choice was left off but of the choices there it is between Durant and Kawhit (pronounced QUIT).

Real14
12-30-2019, 10:39 AM
Besides Jordan and Kobe, I would have to say tie between Durant and Curry.

Gileraracer
12-30-2019, 11:00 AM
Must be LeBaldwin

Keno
12-30-2019, 11:05 AM
:wtf: Strange LeBron who is the biggest colluder in NBA history was not on the list. I did not vote since the obvious choice was left off but of the choices there it is between Durant and Kawhit (pronounced QUIT).

Imagine thinking going to a lottery team is