PDA

View Full Version : Tim Hardaway is shooting 37% from the 3

90sgoat
12-28-2019, 10:03 PM
That's his career high.

This is a guy who has struggled to average above 40% from the field for his career.

Playing with Carlisle, Luka and KP, has made him have a career year.

Mavs probably won't get some of the best help for Luka and KP due to Cuban and his AAU statements, but they should definitely be a goal destination for hard working, underachieving players.

Who could be the next THJ for Mavs?

Mask the Embiid
12-28-2019, 10:08 PM
^ TLDR? = Nedz moar halp

dirkdiggler41
12-28-2019, 10:21 PM
He struggled at the start of the season, but as a starter in the last 17 games he has been shooting 45% and 42%, scoring 16points

fourkicks44
12-28-2019, 10:38 PM
He struggled at the start of the season, but as a starter in the last 17 games he has been shooting 45% and 42%, scoring 16points

He singlehandedly destroyed the 76ers last week.

Luka might be their best player but THJ maybe their most important player.

Starting to earn that huge contract.

Ghost1
12-28-2019, 10:42 PM
Knicks traded:

Porzingis
Hardaway Jr.

for

Matthews (Bucks)
Jordan (Nets)
Smith Jr. (garbage)

:biggums: :biggums:

90sgoat
12-28-2019, 10:45 PM
Knicks traded:

Porzingis
Hardaway Jr.

for

Matthews (Bucks)
Jordan (Nets)
Smith Jr. (garbage)

:biggums: :biggums:

One of the biggest steals of the century.

DSJ even had a decent season with Luka, better stats than now, but he couldn't or wouldn't play within the system.

THJ has gone from uncontrollable chucker, to playing very diciplined. I have no idea how they did it. THJ was a complete chucker in Knicks and first season with Mavs.

Ghost1
12-28-2019, 10:48 PM

DSJ even had a decent season with Luka, better stats than now, but he couldn't or wouldn't play within the system.

THJ has gone from uncontrollable chucker, to playing very diciplined. I have no idea how they did it. THJ was a complete chucker in Knicks and first season with Mavs.

I think he had a surgery to repair his leg/foot this past spring. Carlisle also worked on him individually and made a minor change in his shooting form.

:biggums:

DMAVS41
12-28-2019, 10:53 PM

He's reduced his long 2's and is shooting more 3's...and is playing with players that get him better shots.

Not like he's doing something crazy though...he's at 55% TS...he's done better than that before.

MoBe1Kanobi
12-28-2019, 11:10 PM
All I know is he bails out Honc

stalkerforlife
12-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Could anyone have ever imagined that THJ would be a big contributor on an all time great offensive team?

Luka ball.

And credit to THJ for buying in.

Doomsday Dallas
12-30-2019, 09:44 PM
https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/basketball/news/mavericks-tim-hardaway-jr-officially-questionable/

Hardaway (hamstring) is questionable for Tuesday's game against the Thunder, Tim MacMahon of ESPN.com reports.

Hardaway strained his hamstring during Sunday's game against the Lakers, leaving his status for Tuesday's game in question. He'll likely test the issue out during shootaround before his availability is determined. Should Hardaway be unavailable, Seth Curry and JJ Barea would be candidates to see an uptick in minutes.

We will need Hardaway to play good when we go on our playoff run.

72-10
12-30-2019, 10:13 PM
I've seen this guy barely hit the backboard with his three.

Smoke117
12-30-2019, 10:29 PM
Too bad he's so completely worthless defensively that anything he might bring offensively just gets completely erased. He's garbage. When the Knicks gave him his current contract was hilarious and is the epitome of knicks gon knicks. :oldlol: