PDA

View Full Version : Kawi L - please take notice

Jasper
12-29-2019, 12:24 PM
I have been watching him for a while now.

I am going to state some controversial statements and I could be way off
but bear with me , and look for your self over this remaining season and playoffs.

1) I think he has an injury and the public is unaware of it.
I am not saying that Clips bought damaged goods , but he was out 2 years
ago.
He seldom gets back for a fast break defensively while he is actually at the top of the key or close to 1/2 court. When he is trailing a fast break , he is basically jogging back to defend and if he was quick enough he could get a board or help defend if a miss occurs.
2) This is not just with the Clips but also when he came back from his injured year playing with the Raptors - He seldom is cutting to the basket w/out the ball or running the baseline like so many wing players to free himself up.
He camps out somewhere around the top of the key or upper wing area.
I have never seen a player 'conserve' so much energy before.
3) His offensive game is polished , but consists of upper key moves to free a jumper or to make a move to drive to the hole... some what like a SF point guard.
4) on defense if he camps in the lane , he doesn't provide weak side help.
I am not joking it happens all the time. Maybe because it is the regular season , but once again doesn't want to use energy.
5) watch him run up the court ... it is a cranked up jog , and seldom I see him run up the court into a half court set, for that matter fill a wing on a fast break.
Final note :
When he's taken out of a game , Doc is most definitely watching his minutes !!
What ?? prior to a qtr change over as well as next qtr the dude is just sitting there. PG and others , specifically Beverly are hustling their as$'es off.
Granted his stat line looks good to very good, but his minutes are managed very very well.
Just how old is he ? He is managed if he is Lebron's age , and Bron is out there burning it up .
I have the suspicion that KL has either a hip or back issue , and it will never go away.
If he retires early , maybe you can look back at this post and agree that something happened while he was a Spur and they did not elaborate on it.

If he is coasting cause the franchise told him to do so , they can attribute every lose they have this year to their franchise player. (IS that what this league is coming to ?) Screw the season , just play in the playoffs... that is not professional. But like I stated above - WATCH HIM... I think something is physically wrong with him and he and the team is managing it(.)

MrFonzworth
12-29-2019, 12:25 PM
How was your Christmas?

Jasper
12-29-2019, 12:29 PM
How was your Christmas?
dump as$ comment , never read the post I posted...
My x-mas was great , how was yours as$ hole ?

Ghost1
12-29-2019, 12:30 PM
Roids?

FKAri
12-29-2019, 01:04 PM
I'm going to say something that may seem controversial to you. And that is that what you just said, isn't controversial. It is known. It was even apparent with the Raptors last season if you watched him then.

As for my thoughts on coasting? I hate it. There isn't much that can be done about it. This is the sad reality of a league with gargantuan guaranteed contracts, bloated meaningless regular seasons, and the balance of power squarely on the side of the players.

highwhey
12-29-2019, 01:16 PM
I'm going to say something that may seem controversial to you. And that is that what you just said, isn't controversial. It is known. It was even apparent with the Raptors last season if you watched him then.

As for my thoughts on coasting? I hate it. There isn't much that can be done about it. This is the sad reality of a league with gargantuan guaranteed contracts, bloated meaningless regular seasons, and the balance of power squarely on the side of the players.
It sucks for fans. You pay $100+ to see your favorite player and he's either sitting out or "taking it easy".

This is why LeBron is the GOAT, no days off. Michael Jordan even took a whole year off, what a lazy bum. Now Kawhi is coasting and load managing like a lil bitch.

egokiller
12-29-2019, 01:16 PM
How was your Christmas?

Was your Christmas ruined by Pat Bev?

It sucks for fans. You pay $100+ to see your favorite player get his shit packed by Pat Bev and your Christmas is ruined.

highwhey
12-29-2019, 01:20 PM
This question exposes you as a mentally fragile homosexual.

I don't anchor my happiness on a basketball game or player. I had a great xmas.

Im so nba'd out
12-29-2019, 01:30 PM
A hobbled Kawhi kicked Giannis's shit in...that makes it even worse OP :biggums:

https://i.gifer.com/ULnT.gif

Ghost1
12-29-2019, 01:43 PM
this ing guy

coats all season on stacked teams, plays well for 15 games at the end of the season and takes all the hardware

DoctorP
12-29-2019, 01:51 PM
doesnt he have a degenerative injury or something. it's kinda known dude

superduper
12-29-2019, 01:55 PM
Kawhi gave it his all last playoffs, every little ounce of will he had left, because he knew it is most likely his last opportunity to do so with his injury.

MrFonzworth
12-29-2019, 05:08 PM
I didn't watch that game. What happened?

Jasper
12-30-2019, 10:35 AM
Hey guys , super glad you are seeing what I am seeing.

Whether it is a degenerated injury or not , Kawi's career might very well be shortened , and it is a shame.
I just have to wonder what really happened while he was a Spur ??
Could of injured himself during a practice or for that matter even in the weight room.
Needless to say it is costing the Clippers dearly.

They obviously are hoping it pays off to get a trophy.

egokiller
12-30-2019, 11:35 AM
This question exposes you as a mentally fragile homosexual.

I don't anchor my happiness on a basketball game or player. I had a great xmas.

Now your projecting your mental weakness onto others. Interesting coping mechanism. Maybe if you tell yourself enough times that Pat Bev didn

brooks_thompson
12-30-2019, 01:04 PM
Oh for God's sakes. He has a degenerative quad condition that he even referenced to Rachel Nichols this summer, stating that he couldn't have done what he did in the playoffs without managing his minutes and games played.

The condition has been known since college. It is mostly a matter of pain threshold if he can play or not. However, as we saw in the playoffs, as he accumulates games played without extra rest, the physical pain causes him to compensate for the weak quad and can potentially lead to other injuries. Hence his knee problems this year.

There. I really don't know why people act like this is a mystery or accuse Kawhi of healthy coasting. The information has always been out there.

Jasper
12-30-2019, 06:25 PM
thanks bud - I just was pointing out that he isn't playing hard , compared to other NBA players.

Real14
12-30-2019, 06:31 PM
thanks bud - I just was pointing out that he isn't playing hard , compared to other NBA players.
Kawhi is trash, he dont have it in him like that.

Jasper
12-30-2019, 07:05 PM
last article I could find and it was back when he was a Spur -

https://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/medical-expert-discusses-kawhi-leonards-mysterious-injury-and-whats-next-for-him/

would like to see other links Brooks_thompson

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQIa7I4cFTc