PDA

View Full Version : I don't blame Dwight for thinking he was Shaq in 2013...

superduper
12-29-2019, 11:58 PM
...after completely annihilating Bran a few years prior in the playoffs Dwight was forced to convince himself that he was "the next Shaq" or whatever. Because of this falsified mindset that was only made possible by Bran's suboptimal style of play and constant dissapointing failure, Dwight twisted his mind to believe that he was this dominant go-to post scorer when we all know the reality is far from that.

Vogel has done an EXCELLENT job making Dwight realize his true value as a basketball player which is STRICTLY a screen setter, hard roller, lob catcher, LeBrick cleaner. This is what Dwight was ALWAYS supposed to be as a player which is why he's the happiest he's ever been and is playing incredibly high impact basketball right now. He has finally realized and settled into his role...like the role player he was supposed to be, instead of the superstar (lol) he thought he was.

Shogon
https://media.giphy.com/media/3oEjHCWdU7F4hkcudy/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
Dwight took it in the ass from a tranny and is a POS racist.

MrFonzworth
12-29-2019, 11:59 PM

red1
12-30-2019, 12:00 AM
thread title is about dwight.

...after completely annihilating Bran a few years prior in the playoffs Dwight was forced to convince himself that he was "the next Shaq" or whatever. Because of this falsified mindset that was only made possible by Bran's suboptimal style of play and constant dissapointing failure, Dwight twisted his mind to believe that he was this dominant go-to post scorer when we all know the reality is far from that.

Vogel has done an EXCELLENT job making Dwight realize his true value as a basketball player which is STRICTLY a screen setter, hard roller, lob catcher, LeBrick cleaner. This is what Dwight was ALWAYS supposed to be as a player which is why he's the happiest he's ever been and is playing incredibly high impact basketball right now. He has finally realized and settled into his role...like the role player he was supposed to be, instead of the superstar (lol) he thought he was.

well well well, you predictable ****ing loser. :oldlol:

red1
12-30-2019, 12:01 AM
OP spends 2 hours a day thinking and posting about lebron, minimum.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
12-30-2019, 12:01 AM
Vogel, Bron and the vets have done a nice job in that regard.

Dwight's playing his role about as good as most. He's 100% bought in.

Earlier in the season, there were people who thought he needed more touches. I mentioned that would be a good way to kick start his inflated ego :oldlol:

warriorfan
12-30-2019, 12:06 AM

This is true. Dwight never did anything after he forced out SVG and started demanding low post touches. Before that when he would be a super elite garbage man with DPOY and rebounding champion numbers, still Putting up 20 ppg on fantastic efficiency within the flow of the game. If you remember Phil Jackson many years ago said if they did a re-draft in the NBA for all players he would pick Dwight Howard first. Dwight started to be a diva and trying to change his game to be a prolific low post scorer, which both was not in his natural skill set and a somewhat outdated strategy. This plus injuries and Dwight has been a shell of his former self for almost the past decade now.

PickernRoller
12-30-2019, 12:07 AM
:lol

SouBeachTalents
12-30-2019, 12:11 AM
OP spends 2 hours a day thinking and posting about lebron, minimum.

red1
12-30-2019, 12:12 AM

Keno
12-30-2019, 12:13 AM
For anyone who wants to save time reading:
- Prime Dwight with prime Kobe in 2013: wanted to quit the sport.
- Washed up Dwight with washed up LeBron in 2019: looking like prime Shaq.

Levels to this shit.

superduper
12-30-2019, 12:21 AM
This is true. Dwight never did anything after he forced out SVG and started demanding low post touches. Before that when he would be a super elite garbage man with DPOY and rebounding champion numbers, still Putting up 20 ppg on fantastic efficiency within the flow of the game. If you remember Phil Jackson many years ago said if they did a re-draft in the NBA for all players he would pick Dwight Howard first. Dwight started to be a diva and trying to change his game to be a prolific low post scorer, which both was not in his natural skill set and a somewhat outdated strategy. This plus injuries and Dwight has been a shell of his former self for almost the past decade now.

Only high IQ post in this thread full of trolls :applause:

egokiller
12-30-2019, 02:59 AM

Solid post and very accurate. :applause:

Real14
12-30-2019, 03:09 AM
It's funny how Dwight is already doing better with Lebron tho.

Kblaze8855
12-30-2019, 07:20 AM
Dwight was almost unguardable one on one at one point:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pp14dxVXtG4

^

That guy was supposed to be a role player?

He was killing people for a while there. And it wasnt all lobs from Jameer Nelson. Dwight was too good facing up and back to the basket to stop without a double for like....3 years.

Am I the only one who remembers all those triple threat drives for reverse dunks?

You didnt have to create shots for prime Dwight. He was damn near unguardable one on one. He didnt take all those FTs James harden style. He would get fouled by people who knew they couldnt guard him straight up.

He put in more work on Horford than Embiid did with half the skill. He was just too explosive. He was a tremendous problem to guard in his prime.

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 07:43 AM
Kobe missed the playoffs with prime Dwight Howard.

LAL
12-30-2019, 09:10 AM
Kobe missed the playoffs with prime Dwight Howard.
Gave him a free ride to the playoffs, powerhouses dwight and pau got swept without Kobe.

superduper
12-30-2019, 10:17 AM
Gave him a free ride to the playoffs, powerhouses dwight and pau got swept without Kobe.

This is literally the reality of what actually happened.

The fact that Bran stans have to blatantly troll constantly speaks for itself :oldlol:

Shogon
12-30-2019, 10:20 AM

^

He was killing people for a while there. And it wasnt all lobs from Jameer Nelson. Dwight was too good facing up and back to the basket to stop without a double for like....3 years.

Am I the only one who remembers all those triple threat drives for reverse dunks?

You didnt have to create shots for prime Dwight. He was damn near unguardable one on one. He didnt take all those FTs James harden style. He would get fouled by people who knew they couldnt guard him straight up.

He put in more work on Horford than Embiid did with half the skill. He was just too explosive. He was a tremendous problem to guard in his prime.

I remember it... obviously, if anyone remembers, I do. But this board has become trolling to such a degree that these people that post this shit actually believe what they're typing at this point.

If you say something long enough, it becomes real.

superduper
12-30-2019, 10:23 AM

^

Dwight was absolutely dominant in his prime and you're right when you call him damn near unguardable. That version of Dwight was a superstar no doubt and calling him anything but is trolling, he was just that imposing.

He had a couple of decent go to spin moves and such at his peak but a lot of his success had to do with that insane explosion and athleticism that nobody else on the court could match with his boulders of shoulders just outpositioning and overpowering everyone. Once it was evident that Dwight's explosion wasn't the same he wasn't ever going to go back to being that same dominant 1v1 explosion anymore.

This is where his journey began as somebody who needed to adjust mentally and become that Tyson Chandler type of role. It took him a few years but the Kobe "soft" comments finally sank in at the beginning of this year and he has adjusted himself mentally well. However it took him a few years and the brilliance of Vogel to unlock it.

HylianNightmare
12-30-2019, 10:24 AM
3x dpoy first ballot

Real14
12-30-2019, 10:32 AM
Pau should of been 2010 FMVP to be honest.

superduper
12-30-2019, 10:51 AM
Pau should of been 2010 FMVP to be honest.

Agreed and by that exact same logic Kobe should've been FMVP in 2001 tbh over the most dominant player ever during the most dominant playoff run ever.

Thanks.

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 11:42 AM
Kobe got swept by Jason Terry without Dwight two years prior.

egokiller
12-30-2019, 11:53 AM
Dwight was so good that in the 2008 dunk contest he made Kenny Smith think that the indiana jones theme is the star wars theme.

https://youtu.be/tq4rgd-Vgfs

Real14
12-30-2019, 12:09 PM
Agreed and by that exact same logic Kobe should've been FMVP in 2001 tbh over the most dominant player ever during the most dominant playoff run ever.

Thanks.
The only FMVP kobe deserved was 2009 and that stretching it

superduper
12-30-2019, 12:37 PM
The only FMVP kobe deserved was 2009 and that stretching it

You are truly a loser in life dedicating 20+ accounts to trolling for Bran on an internet message board.

I pray for your pathetic existence.

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 12:39 PM
You are truly a loser in life dedicating 20+ accounts to trolling for Bran on an internet message board.

Real14 is one of the biggest LeBron haters around here. The fact that he says this, is very telling.

superduper
12-30-2019, 12:41 PM
What more proof is needed of Bran being a farce than literal blatant trolling required to keep him remotely relevant.

Nothing needs to be said, let reality speak...

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 12:42 PM
What more proof is needed of Bran being a farce than literal blatant trolling required to keep him remotely relevant.

Nothing needs to be said, let reality speak...
Considering you post 16 times a day about him, I tend to stay the contrary is true.

zeerghit
12-30-2019, 12:44 PM

the problem is that u have multiple alts yourself u f*cking looser so stop calling others than u r same peace of s*it

RRR3
12-30-2019, 12:44 PM
Considering you post 16 times a day about him, I tend to stay the contrary is true.
He already admitted he has LeBron top 3-5: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?postcount=44&p=13791815

Uncle Drew
12-30-2019, 12:45 PM
the problem is that u have multiple alts yourself u f*cking looser so stop calling others than u r same peace of s*it
Call a spade a spade.

superduper
12-30-2019, 12:45 PM

You require two things to insult me correctly:

-The truth
-Proper English

Come back to me when you acquire both of those.

Thanks.

zeerghit
12-30-2019, 12:46 PM

-The truth
-Proper English

Thanks.
i dont give a *uck about that u got the idea u fu*king looser

warriorfan
12-30-2019, 12:47 PM

-The truth
-Proper English

Thanks.

The LeBron incels are having a meltdown :lol

zeerghit
12-30-2019, 12:51 PM
The LeBron incels are having a meltdown :lol
here is your boy admiting that hes f*cking alt
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13587217&postcount=11

warriorfan
12-30-2019, 12:54 PM
here is your boy admiting that hes f*cking alt
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showpost.php?p=13587217&postcount=11
cheerz loosers

That

zeerghit
12-30-2019, 12:58 PM
[QUOTE=warriorfan]That

Smoke117
12-30-2019, 01:32 PM

:roll: :roll: You don't get to say that when you spend all day on this board obsessing over Bran. You're just as pathetic as he is.