PDA

View Full Version : The Lakers need to move Kuzma. His trade value isn't getting higher.

Shogon
12-30-2019, 12:45 AM
Let him go somewhere he can start and put up big scoring games with some regularity to impress the 'Kobe Kiddies' so they can then rant about how the Lakers destroyed the young core even more and LeBron is a cancer blah blah blah... meanwhile that team Kuzma goes to continues to rack up L after L because he's putting up inconsistent and empty stat scoring.

Ship his ass out. Get it done, Mitch.

This guy looks like he's incapable of playing in the G league with how lost he looks on the court defensively sometimes. Javale McGee looks like Albert Einstein.

Lebron23
12-30-2019, 12:50 AM
Let him go somewhere he can start and put up big scoring games with some regularity to impress the 'Kobe Kiddies' so they can then rant about how the Lakers destroyed the young core even more and LeBron is a cancer blah blah blah... meanwhile that team Kuzma goes to continues to rack up L after L because he's putting up inconsistent and empty stat scoring.

This guy looks like he's incapable of playing in the G league with how lost he looks on the court defensively sometimes. Javale McGee looks like Albert Einstein.
The guy was never the same player after he got injured in the Team USA training camp. He is getting his shots, but he is just missing. I think it's a psychological problem. He needs to get his confidence back ASAP.

dirkdiggler41
12-30-2019, 12:50 AM
What about Chris Paul and Danilo Gallinari? You get two veterans who can play and OKC gets younger. CP3 is a big contract, but that does not matter for the Lakers. He can play the Jason Kidd role that Kidd had with the Mavs, while Gallo can space with his shooting.

Contracts are a problem though.

stalkerforlife
12-30-2019, 12:51 AM
Haaaaaalp.

My Bran can go 3-10 and still win easily.

Haaaaaalp.

LMAO.

Never enough for that loser.

Kuzma 24 off the bench yesterday.

Trade him! He should get 40!

Shogon
12-30-2019, 12:53 AM
The guy was never the same player after he got injured in the Team USA training camp. He is getting his shots, but he is just missing. I think it's a psychological problem. He needs to get his confidence back ASAP.

Bro he can shoot 100% from the field and it won't fix the fact that he literally runs in circles on the defensive end. LITERALLY CIRCLES. Quite often, on defense, he looks like someone that just played this game...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/Plxg2X2ln0yVF6Mjtf/giphy.gif

Shogon
12-30-2019, 12:53 AM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp.

LMAO.

He's garbage, idiot. Watch the games.

FultzNationRISE
12-30-2019, 12:56 AM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp.

LMAO.

NO.

HE’S NOT “MY BRAN MY BRAN.”

STOP REFERRING TO HIM THAT WAY.

HE’S LEBRON RAYMONE “HUNG LIKE A HORSE” JAMES.

GET IT STRAIGHT.

Justin, if you dont check yourself...

Real14
12-30-2019, 12:58 AM
Yea we need to trade him for a better player definitely maybe like Tobias Harris.

ZenMaster7210
12-30-2019, 01:03 AM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp.

LMAO.

Trade him! He should get 40! It seems like it

stalkerforlife
12-30-2019, 01:27 AM
Yea we need to trade him for a better player definitely maybe like Tobias Harris.

:roll:

superduper
12-30-2019, 02:02 AM
17 years of crying for more help and never once have Bran stans thought that maybe...just MAYBE the common denominator through it all might have something to do with it :facepalm:oldlol:

Fedor - Laker
12-30-2019, 02:20 AM

The irony of all this is, Javale has been the only one not to **** up at all.

sammichoffate
12-30-2019, 02:48 AM
17 years of crying for more help and never once have Bran stans thought that maybe...just MAYBE the common denominator through it all might have something to do with it :facepalm:oldlol:Like a spoiled child, it's never enough.

lakerstekkenn
12-30-2019, 03:41 AM

No they need to run certain plays to highlight his strengths and cover his weaknesses, it's simple.

Luke Walton's system had him playing at his best they are starting to do this with Howard like tonight against Dallas they ran certain plays to his strengths
because he just can't post up very well so his strengths are catching lobs and other passes and then dunk.

ImKobe
12-30-2019, 03:44 AM
Haaaaaalp.

Haaaaaalp.

LMAO.

Bran shoots 3/10

"TRADE EVERYONE!!!" Help!!!!!!!!!!!!"

:dancin

Jasper
12-31-2019, 11:04 AM
kuzma'n for Love

Love off the bench knocking down 3's and boards, back home .

sammichoffate
12-31-2019, 11:09 AM
kuzma'n for Love

Love off the bench knocking down 3's and boards, back home .I swear 90% of this board doesn't understand how salaries/trades work.

BigKobeFan
12-31-2019, 11:56 AM
Bro he can shoot 100% from the field and it won't fix the fact that he literally runs in circles on the defensive end. LITERALLY CIRCLES. Quite often, on defense, he looks like someone that just played this game...

https://media2.giphy.com/media/Plxg2X2ln0yVF6Mjtf/giphy.gif

This guy is talking about kuzmas defense?!?!

bullettooth
12-31-2019, 12:07 PM
How the hell did Lakers and LeBron fans become so entitled?

Mr Exlax
12-31-2019, 12:14 PM
Is Kuzma really that bad though? I thought he had tons of potential and all that good stuff. Maybe stagger his minutes so he's out there with the 2nd unit with LBJ off the floor?

Uncle Drew
12-31-2019, 12:15 PM
Kuzma scored the same amount of points against Dallas as me. However, I do not give up at least 20 points on the other end every night.

Uncle Drew
12-31-2019, 12:17 PM
Is Kuzma really that bad though? I thought he had tons of potential and all that good stuff. Maybe stagger his minutes so he's out there with the 2nd unit with LBJ off the floor?
He is very bad. Like the forward version of Jordan Clarkson. For every hot night, you'll get 5 awful games in return. In a series, that can be a killer and he might be unplayable at that stage. That's just looking at the offensive end, on defense he's Trae Young levels. They need a solid 3&D guy. Someone who can give them 12 points all day, every day by knocking down an open 3 or two.

Mr Exlax
12-31-2019, 12:18 PM
He is very bad. Like the forward version of Jordan Clarkson. For every hot night, you'll get 5 awful games in return. In a series, that can be a killer and he might be unplayable at that stage. That's just looking at the offensive end, on defense he's Trae Young levels. They need a solid 3&D guy. Someone who can give them 12 to 15 points all day, every day.

Damn lol. I will admit I don't watch the Lakers often so this is news to me. I would only hear about his good outings so that makes sense lol

Bankaii
12-31-2019, 12:21 PM
Kuz gets way too much flack imo. Would the team be better with a guy like Covington or Oubre? Hell yes.
But Kuz has hit some big time clutch shots. And they need him for nights when lebron goes passive mode on offense. Plus they have AD/Dwight backing him up.

The problem is Vogel has horrible rotations and plays him with Rondo/Lebron all at the same time. How is dude possibly gonna get shots up with those two.

StrongLurk
12-31-2019, 12:40 PM
Trading Kuzma would be MORONIC!

Not only is he needed as a low maintenance, off-ball scorer who can also shoot well, his contract is CHEAP AS HELL.

There is no way to get MORE value by trading Kuzma in a realistic scenario. Plus he's still young and he hasn't even really stayed healthy this year, yet is still producing well despite playing way less minutes this year.

The Lakers will be stuck with the team they have pretty much...which is a problem how? They are clearly one of the top 4 teams in the NBA. The only guy that would be worth trading in order to get better shooting would be Avery Bradley...but again who is going to give up an elite shooter for Bradley?

If the Lakers don't win a chip, it will be because AD/Lebron were outplayed...not because of Kuzma.