PDA

View Full Version : End of Regulation Minny vs Nets

coin24
12-30-2019, 11:36 PM
Wtf did I just watch? Caught the last 5 minutes, had to be some of the worst officiating I've seen, long dragged out replays, what a shitshow. Game is in overtime now, fu*k watching that making my eyes bleed..

How do people watch these teams !?

Im so nba'd out
12-30-2019, 11:38 PM
Wtf did I just watch? Caught the last 5 minutes, had to be some of the worst officiating I've seen, long dragged out replays, what a shitshow. Game is in overtime now, fu*k watching that making my eyes bleed..

We have money on the game cashew...Thats how or they are fans of the team

And1AllDay
12-30-2019, 11:38 PM

cashew...

https://i.postimg.cc/FRGhG1zt/cashew24.png

coin24
12-30-2019, 11:51 PM
Getting ready for another big New Year's Eve alone in the basement Simon?
Which forum are you going to spam the most this year?

PickernRoller
12-30-2019, 11:53 PM
There is only one he can spam. And I know why. Then again I get to torture him for it - so I keep his facade going.

coin24
12-30-2019, 11:54 PM
There is only one he can spam. And I know why. Then again I get to torture him for it - so I keep his facade going.

Jeff's house boy ?

bluechox2
12-30-2019, 11:57 PM
Nets got destroyed by a dleague Minny team... no towns or Wiggins... where kyrie at

PickernRoller
12-31-2019, 12:19 AM
Jeff's house boy ?

If you want to bring a house of cards down, from within, you must fist become an untouchable, not a martyr like K. You do so while planting the seeds for the systems very destruction.... within the constraints of that system. The pile of mistakes is piling up. A simple bold claim can be ignored, ridiculed and discredited by various means. That's a losing game I do not play. All in due time.

superduper
12-31-2019, 12:20 AM
The Brooklyn Wets got DESTROYED by GLeague Minny where the fk you at Manny boy :roll:

Jasper
12-31-2019, 11:13 AM
The Brooklyn Wets got DESTROYED by GLeague Minny where the fk you at Manny boy :roll:
:oldlol: :applause: :oldlol: