The difference between the impact Kat makes vs kuzma is overrated

Danny Green is not replaceable

Caruso is one of the best backup PGs in the league

HylianNightmare
12-31-2019, 04:55 PM
Lakers get worse. Lebum can't carry that

lilteapot
12-31-2019, 04:58 PM
wow what a terrible idea. keep this shit to yourself in the future.

ArbitraryWater
12-31-2019, 05:02 PM
keep this to yourself bro

DMAVS41
12-31-2019, 05:16 PM
Covington is not worth Danny Green and Kuzma.

KAT is worth more than that. He's worth Russell/Spellman/WCS and 4 unprotected first round picks...and even then it probably isn't enough. The Warriors would have to get the first pick, imo, for them to think about it.

Patrick Chewing
12-31-2019, 05:21 PM
That trade has my head spinning. No.

bladefd
12-31-2019, 05:26 PM
My same reply to all trade ideas by OP: No.

BallsOut
12-31-2019, 06:22 PM
Covington is not worth Danny Green and Kuzma.

KAT is worth more than that. He's worth Russell/Spellman/WCS and 4 unprotected first round picks...and even then it probably isn't enough. The Warriors would have to get the first pick, imo, for them to think about it.

Covington is better than Green and Kuzma's value is at an all time low right now. They can't afford to lose Kuzma without getting back a guy like Napier to be that 6th man off the bench.

And I think you're too high on KAT. 3 first round picks, Russell and Kuzma is plenty of return for a player like him. AD fetched something similar and I think we both know KAT is a tier below him.

DMAVS41
12-31-2019, 06:25 PM
Covington is better than Green and Kuzma's value is at an all time low right now. They can't afford to lose Kuzma without getting back a guy like Napier to be that 6th man off the bench.

And I think you're too high on KAT. 3 first round picks, Russell and Kuzma is plenty of return for a player like him. AD fetched something similar and I think we both know KAT is a tier below him.

Covington is better than Green. I agree.

What he isn't though...is worth both. Kuzma is 5 years younger and still has a year and a half on his rookie contract.

The Lakers would be idiots to give up both...and why on earth would the Wolves even want Green if they rebuild? You'd have to include another team for Green...and again...that isn't good enough for the Lakers to lose a starter and a rotation player just for Covington.

BallsOut
12-31-2019, 06:35 PM
Covington is better than Green. I agree.

What he isn't though...is worth both. Kuzma is 5 years younger and still has a year and a half on his rookie contract.

The Lakers would be idiots to give up both...and why on earth would the Wolves even want Green if they rebuild? You'd have to include another team for Green...and again...that isn't good enough for the Lakers to lose a starter and a rotation player just for Covington.

Sure he is. Kuzma's value couldn't be any worse right now. He's averaging 12 points on the season. That's a 7 point drop from last season. Defense is still below average. And he's due for a big pay day from some treadmill team like the Wolves. Lakers aren't going to keep him around as the third "star" for a bloated price tag.

Green can be flipped later for a pick.

And the Lakers gain a starter (Covington) and a rotation player as well (Napier). Fair trade for both parties.

Darth_Vader
12-31-2019, 06:36 PM
Sure he is. Kuzma's value couldn't be any worse right now. He's averaging 12 points on the season. That's a 7 point drop from last season. Defense is still below average. And he's due for a big pay day from some treadmill team like the Wolves. Lakers aren't going to keep him around as the third "star" for a bloated price tag.

Phony ass poster. :biggums:

DMAVS41
12-31-2019, 06:45 PM

And the Lakers gain a starter (Covington) and a rotation player as well (Napier). Fair trade for both parties.

Napier isn't relevant.

In the real world, people don't evaluate a player on a small sample of games coming back from injury and playing a reduced role on a completely different team.

You don't give up a proven championship role player like Green...and a player at Kuzma's age with his contract....to get a guy...who I really like...but has proven nothing in the playoffs.

BallsOut
01-01-2020, 08:09 PM
keep this to yourself bro

I'm not your bro, guy.

LukeWalton
01-01-2020, 08:11 PM
you cray cray crazy

Laker fans gonna have a bigger riot than 2010 if you trade away Caruso :facepalm

you don't trade away the Bald Mamba

Gil Renard
01-01-2020, 08:18 PM
Terrible trade. Why would the Lakers do this?

plowking
01-01-2020, 08:46 PM
Russel and Towns want to play together.

Does Towns play for Minny again? Seems as if this "injury" is going on a little longer than expected.

dreamshake
01-01-2020, 08:54 PM
Russel and Towns want to play together.

Does Towns play for Minny again? Seems as if this "injury" is going on a little longer than expected.

I could see a Russell for Covington swap at some point. Might be good for both sides. For Minny, it may be enough to convince Towns to stay put.