PDA

View Full Version : Sabonis better damn well be an all-star...

stalkerforlife
12-31-2019, 05:21 PM
22-12 after today.

Best and most consistent Pacer.

If he's not an all-star, racism played a role.

Turbo Slayer
12-31-2019, 05:24 PM
He should be. :applause:

stalkerforlife
12-31-2019, 05:25 PM
He should be. :applause:

Absolutely.

I'm concerned racism will hurt him, though.

Turbo Slayer
12-31-2019, 05:27 PM
Absolutely.

I'm concerned racism will hurt him, though.
:( is the nba racist? Proof. :eek:

Uncle Drew
12-31-2019, 05:27 PM
He shouldn't. Not black enough.

red1
12-31-2019, 05:34 PM
he definitely has what it takes on the court I just dont think he has the intangibles to be a true allstar.

exactly. thats what I meant by intangibles.

Turbo Slayer
12-31-2019, 05:35 PM
:eek:

brooks_thompson
12-31-2019, 05:41 PM
All of the top 6 teams will have at least one all-star, guaranteed. Just depends on if they need a guard (Brogdon) or F/C (Sabonis). I LOVE Sabonis though, wish he was on my team. He'd actually be perfect for the Grizz.

Edit: If Bam gets it over him, then you can claim racism. Til then, chill out with that schtick.

tpols
12-31-2019, 05:47 PM
he definitely has what it takes on the court I just dont think he has the intangibles to be a true allstar.

exactly. thats what I meant by intangibles.

that would mean he has better intangibles... lmao

Real14
12-31-2019, 05:54 PM
that would mean he has better intangibles... lmao
Yea that white privilege :lol

tpols
12-31-2019, 06:13 PM
Yea that white privilege :lol

aint no white privilege in the NBA holmes...

they even used to clown larry bird before he snuffed them.

HylianNightmare
12-31-2019, 06:14 PM
6 months of ibaka was really worth it

Real14
12-31-2019, 06:23 PM
aint no white privilege in the NBA holmes...

they even used to clown larry bird before he snuffed them.
Yea I know I just be kidding about that to mess with Justin:lol

madmax
12-31-2019, 06:39 PM

this...
you have to LeDoncic type of talent to be a sure All Star if you are a white fellow in this racist league

FultzNationRISE
12-31-2019, 07:09 PM
Nah.

Too soft.

RealSkipBayless
12-31-2019, 07:15 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/UQDi5h5Dj3FjEarQ9Z/giphy.gif

stalkerforlife
12-31-2019, 08:50 PM
Starting players are chosen by votes cast by fans, players and members of the media. Team captains are the top winners of fan votes in each conference. The two captains will select their teams from the pool of All-Stars.Sep 4, 2019

This rule will make racism easily implemented.

They used it to snub Luka last year.

If Sabonis isn't picked, it HAS to be racism.

Pacers have too good of a record to not have an all-star and Sabonis is their best player.

Smoke117
12-31-2019, 08:52 PM
All of the top 6 teams will have at least one all-star, guaranteed. Just depends on if they need a guard (Brogdon) or F/C (Sabonis). I LOVE Sabonis though, wish he was on my team. He'd actually be perfect for the Grizz.

Edit: If Bam gets it over him, then you can claim racism. Til then, chill out with that schtick.

I'd take Bam over him for the all star game.

SouBeachTalents
12-31-2019, 08:53 PM
I for real will never understand the obsession people have with the all-star game. It's literally a meaningless exhibition game where the players don't even try, an exhibition game that's been dreadful for like 5 years now

MrFonzworth
12-31-2019, 08:53 PM
Unless he's on Luka's team, nobody's passing him the ball anyway.

stalkerforlife
12-31-2019, 08:59 PM
I for real will never understand the obsession people have with the all-star game. It's literally a meaningless exhibition game where the players don't even try, an exhibition game that's been dreadful for like 5 years now

Don't be a moron.

All-star selections are about legacy, achievement, respect, and future contracts.

The actual game is for fun.

The selection changes careers and bank accounts.

GTFOH.

Ghost1
12-31-2019, 09:13 PM
Don't be a moron.

All-star selections are about legacy, achievement, respect, and future contracts.

The actual game is for fun.

The selection changes careers and bank accounts.

GTFOH.

daaaaaamn, on fireee

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o7TKT7gSMOT8Thtss/source.gif

stalkerforlife
12-31-2019, 09:40 PM
daaaaaamn, on fireee

https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o7TKT7gSMOT8Thtss/source.gif

:hammertime:

Mr Exlax
12-31-2019, 09:51 PM
He's sneaky athletic for sure

RRR3
12-31-2019, 10:11 PM

Lmao Bam is way more valuable than Sabonis. Defense matters.

brooks_thompson
01-01-2020, 05:01 AM
Lmao Bam is way more valuable than Sabonis. Defense matters.

I think they're closer than you guys do, but I've seen more Pacers so maybe I'm wrong. I was just using it to passively-aggresively say what I should've just said in my first post....OP, quit being a moron with this white schtick. If you're gonna do it, do it right with actual funny material. Man ISH has fallen.

Smoke117
01-01-2020, 05:23 AM
I think they're closer than you guys do, but I've seen more Pacers so maybe I'm wrong. I was just using it to passively-aggresively say what I should've just said in my first post....OP, quit being a moron with this white schtick. If you're gonna do it, do it right with actual funny material. Man ISH has fallen.

Ish has fallen? :lol It's been this shit show for a half a dozen years, mate. :roll:

brooks_thompson
01-01-2020, 05:32 AM
Ish has fallen? :lol It's been this shit show for a half a dozen years, mate. :roll:

But I was here 10 years ago. It was still a relatively large dose of retard, but a healthy dose. There were several posters putting in the effort to make actual funny burns or to troll in a positive way that got a funny back and forth going. Now it's just lame insult to combat lame insult, a bunch of rolling emojis (probably by the same guy), and no-effort lebron/jordan trolling.

stalkerforlife
01-01-2020, 07:24 AM

Not trying to be funny.

I'm telling the truth.

Jasper
01-01-2020, 11:10 AM
2 years ago I wanted the Bucks to pick him up... smart, shoot, pass and boards

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 11:25 AM
I remember when that one dumb nikka on here was trying to argue Turner>sabonis with me like 2 years ago. Fking idiot

Sakkreth
01-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Nah.

Too soft.

:facepalm
Soft is the opposite of what Domas is. He's one of the most physical players in the league.

sammichoffate
01-01-2020, 04:09 PM
I called him being this good a while ago when he was with OKC, he could be even better if he shoots threes at a good percentage. He dominates the paint in an era where everyone runs small ball.

theballerFKA Ace
01-01-2020, 04:48 PM
6 months of ibaka was really worth it

Basically the Magic ended up netting Terrence Ross for Sabonis, Oladipo and İlyasova. Ilyasova alone is probably better than Ross. :oldlol:

Was just reading through this thread for shts and giggles

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=412232&page=13

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
01-01-2020, 08:24 PM
22-12 after today.

Best and most consistent Pacer.

If he's not an all-star, racism played a role.actually if anything I think the color of his skin will benefit him. The NBA want to cater to their caucasian fans. Now despite his ethnicity, deserves to make the team based off his production and his team

red1
01-01-2020, 08:28 PM
:facepalm
Soft is the opposite of what Domas is. He's one of the most physical players in the league.
I think he was just trolling OP who posts these threads to troll himself :oldlol:

lithuanian nba players are not soft at all jonas was also hardbody from his rookie season. bargnani the italian was soft as **** though holy shit. :oldlol:

dreamshake
01-01-2020, 08:53 PM
The only bigs in the East that have a case over him are Embiid and Giannis. Siakim and Sabonis should make it as reserves at the very least. Butler is the other guy.

stalkerforlife
01-01-2020, 09:32 PM
[QUOTE=DOUBLE DRIBBLE]actually if anything I think the color of his skin will benefit him. The NBA want to cater to their caucasian fans. Now despite his ethnicity, deserves to make the team based off his production and his team