PDA

View Full Version : Sixers are frauds

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 11:33 AM
The sixers have second round exit written all over them and if they keep this up it will change to first round exit. People saying they

ArbitraryWater
01-01-2020, 11:38 AM
East is so tight after the 1st seed, who knows how 2-5 end up. I do think Celtics get the #2 seed.

After that, its Raptors/Heat/Sixers/Pacers... since they're all the same strength really, if I'm the Sixers, or the others, I might prefer the 6th seed over the 5th seed... your first round opponent is no better and in the 2nd round you don't have to play Milwaukee.

But who knows. Maybe Celtics look similarly strong to Milwaukee by then.

Shame 2 of those teams will have to exit by default then.

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 11:48 AM
East is so tight after the 1st seed, who knows how 2-5 end up. I do think Celtics get the #2 seed.

After that, its Raptors/Heat/Sixers/Pacers... since they're all the same strength really, if I'm the Sixers, or the others, I might prefer the 6th seed over the 5th seed... your first round opponent is no better and in the 2nd round you don't have to play Milwaukee.

But who knows. Maybe Celtics look similarly strong to Milwaukee by then.

Shame 2 of those teams will have to exit by default then.
The sixers will have to face Miami or the heat. Both teams can and will probably bounce them, that

ArbitraryWater
01-01-2020, 11:58 AM
[QUOTE=Rudeboy3]The sixers will have to face Miami or the heat. Both teams can and will probably bounce them, that

AirBonner
01-01-2020, 12:01 PM
People keep saying that the sixers a re a tier above the heat, pacers, Celtics but I don

CelticBaller
01-01-2020, 12:03 PM
Agreed

The east goes like this

Celtics
Heat
76ers
Bucks
Raptors

Then the other shit hole teams

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 12:07 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q94Bw5xaTs7b3mrNrS/giphy.gif
****ed up there, meant Miami or Toronto

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 12:10 PM
People keep saying that the sixers a re a tier above the heat, pacers, Celtics but I don’t see how they are?
Because they want so badly for their pre-season predictions to be right, it’s the same thing that happened with the Celtics last year. They gave you every indication they weren’t a contender but people kept holding on, saying “wait for the playoffs, they’ll turn it around” the playoffs happened and they got bounced. And that’s the same fate that awaits philly. The notion that a team this inconsistent and terrible on the road will ever win shit is hilarious to me

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Agreed

The east goes like this

Celtics
Heat
76ers
Bucks
Raptors

Then the other shit hole teams
Lmao, no

More like

Bucks

Raptors
Celtics
Heat
Sixers
Pacers

CelticBaller
01-01-2020, 12:12 PM
Which is why the Celtics spanked Roid, the Raptors and the heat :lol

Rudeboy3
01-01-2020, 12:28 PM
And all those teams will beat them in the playoffs

superduper
01-01-2020, 01:18 PM

And Raps spanked the Celtics right back.

Congrats y'all beat us with 3-4 of our main players injured and then got spanked by an injury plagued Raps :oldlol:

Im so nba'd out
01-01-2020, 02:01 PM
The sixers have second round exit written all over them and if they keep this up it will change to first round exit. People saying they’re built for the playoff is the dumbest sht I’ve read, your halfcourt offence doesn’t magically get better in the playoffs and you don’t go from one of the worst 4th quarter teams to the one of the best.

To be a great team you have to be consistent, which the sixers aren’t. Embiid and Ben are both crappy playoff performers. And the notion that the sixers are built to stop Giannis is hilarious, in order stop someone you need to get to them first. The sixers aren’t reaching the bucks in ecf, they’ll be long gone be for then and if someone they magically reach the ecf. That fat fk embiid will be so worn out, it will be an easy sweep.
Built to stop Giannis??Who cares about building a team to stop Giannis....Your front office is gonna "stop giannis" :oldlol:

Superduper max is coming, say bye-bye to your bench after this season you dumb bch

They chose Bledsoe over Brogdon, omg im still laughing.Dat front office doe :eek:.Not enough HGH in the world to redo that

I dont know how i let this pos make me so mad online but you always trigger me.

k0kakw0rld
01-01-2020, 02:36 PM

Congrats y'all beat us with 3-4 of our main players injured and then got spanked by an injury plagued Raps :oldlol:
No we beat your team at the buzzer in a game 7.
Your guy Embiid cried on his girlfriend's shoulder. Never forget that you little fraud.

B!tch ass nikka you are.

sportjames23
01-01-2020, 02:46 PM
https://media.giphy.com/media/Q94Bw5xaTs7b3mrNrS/giphy.gif

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ArbitraryWater
01-01-2020, 03:23 PM

who's "us" nikka

:biggums: :biggums:

:lol

meat
01-01-2020, 05:21 PM
"they

fourkicks44
01-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Bookmarked, OP.

PWB15
01-01-2020, 06:11 PM
Anything less than a 4 seed for the sixers and their ass is OUT OF THE 1st round

CelticBaller
01-01-2020, 07:02 PM
who's "us" nikka

:biggums: :biggums:

:lol
:roll:

red1
01-01-2020, 07:06 PM
No we beat your team at the buzzer in a game 7.
Your guy Embiid cried on his girlfriend's shoulder. Never forget that you little fraud.

B!tch ass nikka you are.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

dropped his ass

https://media.giphy.com/media/12ELZ5LWb9CYkU/giphy.gif

insidehoops
03-03-2020, 04:51 PM
Felt like the Sixers should have been more, by now.

highwhey
03-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Felt like the Sixers should have been more, by now.

i still have them beating the bucks in the playoffs.

the biggest frauds are definitely the bucks.

PWB15
03-03-2020, 07:23 PM
How the hell that supposed to happen?

coin24
03-03-2020, 07:25 PM
Always said philly are pretenders.. we will see

Jasper
03-03-2020, 08:17 PM
The sixers have second round exit written all over them and if they keep this up it will change to first round exit. People saying they well said - I think ?????

Sixers can get hot and make a little splash , but that is it.
They need to reload , it is quite obvious.

Manny98
03-04-2020, 03:47 AM
Bookmarked, OP.

Philly fallen to the 6th seed :(

sixerfan82
03-04-2020, 03:33 PM
So, a few things come to mind when I think about this season.

I expected Philly to be the 3rd top(worst case scenario). I figured Indiana(without Oladipo) would be bad. I didn't expect Toronto or Miami to be as good as they have been. I did expect us to move up a spot due to Toronto's suspected downfall, but that clearly didn't happen. There are at least 8 games we 'should' have won. Those are 8 games against teams we blew a 20pt lead again, Atlanta, or lost because of dumb plays...they add up and cost you this late in the season.

I'm OK with Milwaukee being the #1 seed, Giannis is playing out of his mind and Middleton and crew stepped up. Boston I'm OK with since Kemba seems to have been able to replace a lot of kyrie's output(Kyrie is still the better player).

Toronto and Miami playing above expectations and us playing WAY below expectations is what's the issue,..in my opinion

AirBonner
03-04-2020, 04:30 PM
So, a few things come to mind when I think about this season.

I expected Philly to be the 3rd top(worst case scenario). I figured Indiana(without Oladipo) would be bad. I didn't expect Toronto or Miami to be as good as they have been. I did expect us to move up a spot due to Toronto's suspected downfall, but that clearly didn't happen. There are at least 8 games we 'should' have won. Those are 8 games against teams we blew a 20pt lead again, Atlanta, or lost because of dumb plays...they add up and cost you this late in the season.

I'm OK with Milwaukee being the #1 seed, Giannis is playing out of his mind and Middleton and crew stepped up. Boston I'm OK with since Kemba seems to have been able to replace a lot of kyrie's output(Kyrie is still the better player).

Toronto and Miami playing above expectations and us playing WAY below expectations is what's the issue,..in my opinion
While Toronto and Miami have played above expectations they are actually THAT good. It’s no fluke. We knew from the beginning of the season that sixers were going too BIG not enough shooters

Manny98
03-05-2020, 07:42 AM
Remember how confident Philly fans were when they started 5-0 at the start of the season :lol

superduper
03-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Remember how confident Philly fans were when they started 5-0 at the start of the season :lol

https://streamable.com/b6k54

How are the Brooklyn Wets doing? :oldlol:

Manny98
03-05-2020, 10:25 AM
https://streamable.com/b6k54

How are the Brooklyn Wets doing? :oldlol:

https://youtu.be/WTWS7yHigyY

superduper
03-05-2020, 11:00 AM
https://youtu.be/WTWS7yHigyY

Cling on to that game for dear life Manny boy :oldlol: