PDA

View Full Version : why cant i find mikes playoff wins without pippen on google

And1AllDay
01-01-2020, 10:54 PM
I tried to find mikes wins in the playoffs without pippen since he played five years without him but i cant find them anywhere

all i found for the 5 years w/o pippen was

0 playoff series wins
1 playoff game win in 5 years
9 playoff game losses in 5 years

can any 1 google this for me

MrFonzworth
01-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Weird, when I googled it a bunch of threads on insidehoops came up on the same topic.

Gil Renard
01-01-2020, 10:56 PM
I tried to find mikes wins in the playoffs without pippen since he played five years without him but i cant find them anywhere

all i found for the 5 years w/o pippen was

0 playoff series wins
1 playoff game win in 5 years
9 playoff game losses in 5 years

can any 1 google this for me

Does not compute. MJ couldn

Rico2016
01-01-2020, 11:23 PM
I am embarrassed to be the bearer of bad news And1, perhaps 3ball should be the one to tell you this, but...Jordan played without Scottie Pippen for 5 years and never won a single playoff series. He only won a single playoff game. He played in ten games in the 5 years sans Scottie and came away with 1 single game victory. In summation, MJ played 5 years without Pippen and won 1 playoff game. Not a good look. MJ fans don't like to talk about these moments. Best to not bring it up and embarrass them once more.

yeaaaman
01-01-2020, 11:51 PM
I am embarrassed to be the bearer of bad news And1, perhaps 3ball should be the one to tell you this, but...Jordan played without Scottie Pippen for 5 years and never won a single playoff series. He only won a single playoff game. He played in ten games in the 5 years sans Scottie and came away with 1 single game victory. In summation, MJ played 5 years without Pippen and won 1 playoff game. Not a good look. MJ fans don't like to talk about these moments. Best to not bring it up and embarrass them once more.

I understand theres hardcore stans for players on this site and have always been. But, what would an MJ fan have to be "embarassed" about?

He's pretty universally regarded as the best NBA player if not best athlete of all time. He has a ton of accolades that we all know of, has three-peated twice which will never happen again. So his level of winning in the modern era is pretty much unprecedented, so again what would his fans be embarassed about? Why would they even be embarassed for another man in the first place? That's almost as weird as the premise a lot of posters on this site take on a lot of topics. This place is legit filled with weirdo's and I feel it wasn't this bad way back in the day but hey maybe I'm wrong

Hittin_Shots
01-02-2020, 12:44 AM
Well when you can average 44/6/6 on 50% fg and still get swept I'm not sure you can be blamed for it.

Lebron23
01-02-2020, 12:49 AM
Well when you can average 44/6/6 on 50% fg and still get swept I'm not sure you can be blamed for it.
That duncan21retard fan boy blaming lebron for losing to the orlando magic.

coin24
01-02-2020, 01:12 AM
You can find plenty of bran finals losses:cheers:

Rico2016
01-02-2020, 01:52 AM
That duncan21retard fan boy blaming lebron for losing to the orlando magic.

LeBron hung 39/8/8 on 48% versus DPOY and #1 Defense.

GimmeThat
01-02-2020, 02:41 AM
.. and basketball as a sport is based by schools, instead of it being under one federal branch

this is how David Stern died, America wants the good things about democracy without ever admitting to the downside of it.

my brain dictates that joining the army doesn't make you a patriot. while my opponent argues that a rat squad is by its very essence, counter intuitive.

the racist America

Gileraracer
01-02-2020, 04:12 AM
Weird, when I googled it a bunch of threads on insidehoops came up on the same topic.

:lol :lol :lol

OP even too stupid to google

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 11:16 AM
So a young mj with no help playing in a tough conference didnt win. How many earlier exits would bron have had if he was in the tougher conference his whole career?

And and mj won something like 70% of the games that pip didnt play. Thats a 60ish game win pace.

In mjs last year with the bulls where he was well past his prime the bulls started the season 9-7 without pip. In the next 19 games after that they only lost 4 games before pips return. Mj in his prime and older years with phil easily would of won 55-60 games and at least made it to the conference finals. Ill admit he dosnt win any rings without pip though.

Ainosterhaspie
01-02-2020, 11:23 AM
@OP

Maybe try Bing or Duck Duck Go.

Andrei89
01-02-2020, 05:59 PM

Didn