01-02-2020, 12:22 AM
Was 43 dipshit

AirTupac
01-02-2020, 12:29 AM
Was 43 dipshit

I let my load drop in your moms eye :cheers:

DOUBLE DRIBBLE
01-02-2020, 02:13 AM
Lakers bench and depth is weak and suspect. Had to bring back in their starters in the 4th when the Suns bench was dominating the Lakers bench! :roll:

They struggled to beat the Suns. The Lakers will need to make some trades before the deadline because they are clearly not the best team in the league. :oldlol:

KOBEtherealKing
01-02-2020, 02:14 AM
Lakers bench and depth is weak and suspect. Had to bring back in their starters in the 4th when the Suns bench was dominating the Lakers bench! :roll:

They struggled to beat the Suns. The Lakers will need to make some trades before the deadline because they are clearly not the best team in the league. :oldlol:

I smell fax. The bench sucks, rondo has a decent game every 8 games or so.

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 02:32 AM
I smell fax. The bench sucks, rondo has a decent game every 8 games or so.

I hope we can get Collison. We should also try to trade for Bogdan on the Kings. He

bladefd
01-02-2020, 04:17 AM
I hope we can get Collison. We should also try to trade for Bogdan on the Kings. He’s unhappy there and being marginalized by Hield and Walton...he’s also going to be a FA so I don’t think it will take much to get him.

We lack the pieces to get Bogdan. I believe KCP, Rondo, McGee and Bradley have no-trade clauses for various reasons

According to Spotrac, the following players have options for next season: Rajon Rondo, Avery Bradley, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope and JaVale McGee (Anthony Davis also has a player option, but it’s widely understood that he will decline it next summer to be able to secure a larger percent of the salary cap on his expected max contract). The problem with trading those contracts is that the CBA doesn’t allow one-year deals with a second year as a player option to be traded: The player and team have to agree to exercise the option for any trade to happen, which gives the player a kind of veto power over any trade.

I don't see anyone wanting to leave a team with the 2nd best record in all of nba to a rebuilding scrub team

Gil Renard
01-02-2020, 04:50 AM
We lack the pieces to get Bogdan. I believe KCP, Rondo, McGee and Bradley have no-trade clauses for various reasons

Send DMC back to the Kings for Bogdan :pimp: