PDA

View Full Version : Racist lebron says 2 white men are the most important people in basketball

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 12:12 PM
He said this when talking about the passing of stern. He also brought up james Naismith. There's a bunch of idiots on here that think bron is a racist. As a black man (in stephen a voice) i dont know any white racist that would say 2 black men are the 2 most important people at anything let alone something as big and as important as the nba.

So can we finally dispel this myth?

ThiccBoi
01-02-2020, 12:26 PM
Lebron is 100% racist lol

superduper
01-02-2020, 12:35 PM
It's more subconscious racism. It's not like he sees a white person and wants to spit in their face the way a blatantly racist hillbilly would. Those are two different ways to be racist. Subconsciously he definitely has his "black superiority" type of mentality. Maybe superiority is the wrong word, too hungry to think.

Trollsmasher
01-02-2020, 12:42 PM
stern is jewish

East River Livn'
01-02-2020, 12:44 PM
Let me guess. The one who writes his checks and the one who supplies his PEDs

ArbitraryWater
01-02-2020, 01:13 PM
OP aiming to top his previous retardation

if LeBron was a racist, he obviously would have said no one needs Stern

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 02:52 PM
OP aiming to top his previous retardation

if LeBron was a racist, he obviously would have said no one needs Stern
Im a retard but your dumb ass obviously cant read because i was clearly saying lebron isnt a racist. The thread was dedicated to the many trolls on here that think he is.

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 03:07 PM
It's more subconscious racism. It's not like he sees a white person and wants to spit in their face the way a blatantly racist hillbilly would. Those are two different ways to be racist. Subconsciously he definitely has his "black superiority" type of mentality. Maybe superiority is the wrong word, too hungry to think.
Lol. I think i get what your saying. I think for obvious reasons most black people have a certain level of dislike and distrust for white people in general. I wouldn't say its racist though. Black people dont dislike white people because of the color of there skin. They dislike them because of the things that white people have done to black people historically. Thats not necessarily fair to the white people who've never had a hand in racism or bigotry but it is what is.

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 03:08 PM
Let me guess. The one who writes his checks and the one who supplies his PEDs
Nah its neither but thats a good one

sammichoffate
01-02-2020, 03:13 PM
Lol. I think i get what your saying. I think for obvious reasons most black people have a certain level of dislike and distrust for white people in general. I wouldn't say its racist though. Black people dont dislike white people because of the color of there skin. They dislike them because of the things that white people have done to black people historically. Thats not necessarily fair to the white people who've never had a hand in racism or bigotry but it is what is.It's retarded logic tbh, I don't hate Japanese people because they raped and murdered Nanking during WW2. I do hate the mostly black kids in high school who used to **** things up for everyone else while I was trying to learn.

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 03:21 PM
It's retarded logic tbh, I don't hate Japanese people because they raped and murdered Nanking during WW2. I do hate the mostly black kids in high school who used to **** things up for everyone else while I was trying to learn.
I never said the logic wasnt flawed. Im black and i dont think that way but i understand where the distrust comes from.

And your logic sounds way nore retarded btw. I cant speak on your experience in high school with the black kids but not all black kids and high schools are the same dude. Just like all white people arnt racist pices of shit even theres alot theres alot.

Pushxx
01-02-2020, 03:36 PM
bro lebron is racist that's just facts

Darth_Vader
01-02-2020, 03:38 PM
look! LMAO
lakers not winning this yr. :lol

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/Bitch3.gif

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 03:54 PM
look! LMAO
lakers not winning this yr. :lol

https://s5.gifyu.com/images/Bitch3.gif
I know clippers are. Ive been saying it before the season started.

egokiller
01-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Lebron is 100% racist lol

It's funny how OP doesn't know this already. :lol

Darth_Vader
01-02-2020, 04:01 PM
good. LeChoke will NEVER WIN ONE MORE. delusional bran stans... :lol

at least you are a rational bran stan...unlike Turbo Slayer. That bitch kid telling everyone that bron the goat. Hell no.
this :lol

egokiller
01-02-2020, 04:05 PM
It's retarded logic tbh, I don't hate Japanese people because they raped and murdered Nanking during WW2. I do hate the mostly black kids in high school who used to **** things up for everyone else while I was trying to learn.

Ya but it's not the fact that they are black, it's the fact that they were from shit families that just so happened to be black and that shitty upbringing stayed with them into high school. What pisses me off is when a young black man works his way up the ladder and becomes a professional white collar employee and the black blue collar employees or even worse jobless blacks call him an uncle tom and shit. Haters gonna hate. Not everyone is an asshole that sits on their front porch in the ghetto with 4 other generations of their family members along side them bragging about how they have never had to work a day in their life. .:oldlol:

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 04:20 PM
good. LeChoke will NEVER WIN ONE MORE. delusional bran stans... :lol

at least you are a rational bran stan...unlike Turbo Slayer. That bitch kid telling everyone that bron the goat. Hell no.
I like bron but i agree he's had his day. I dont think he'll win another ring either. Clippers will be in his way the next 2 or 3 years and then it will be greek or luka that will be in his way after that. I think it will be greek but alot people think it will be luka.

And i also dont think hes the goat but i do have him somewhere in the middle of the top 10. It sounds like you hsve him alot higher than than that.

Turbo Slayer
01-02-2020, 04:23 PM
darth vader bruh why hate on me? :lol

Bronbron23
01-02-2020, 04:25 PM
It's funny how OP doesn't know this already. :lol
Again i acknowledged that he like most blacks has a distrust and dislike for white people in general but its has nothing to do with skin color. Id explain further but the fact that i even have to just proves your ignorance on the topic and i probably wont get anywhere anyway.