PDA

View Full Version : How pathetic is it that Simmons refuses to shoot?

lilteapot
01-03-2020, 09:54 PM
What do you work on your game for if you refuse to shoot you stupid bitch? Why do your teammates have to beg you to shoot the ball if you're wide open? How do you respect yourself?

coin24
01-03-2020, 10:00 PM
He's a typical snowflake moron

CelticBaller
01-03-2020, 10:08 PM
He has low bball IQ

fourkicks44
01-03-2020, 10:08 PM
He needs to be more aggressive no doubt.

But nowhere near as pathetic as Tobias Harris refusing to make a shot :facepalm

Mask the Embiid
01-03-2020, 10:18 PM
What do you work on your game for if you refuse to shoot you stupid bitch? Why do your teammates have to beg you to shoot the ball if you're wide open? How do you respect yourself?
Big Wiggle was talking to Horford not Ben....Horford wants to pout to the media about his role like a little bch so Embiid went back @ him through the media :applause:

Next time he'll keep it in house

Horford keep talking we'll ship his ass out for C.J

'Toine=MVP
01-03-2020, 10:20 PM
He has low bball IQ

The 76ers are a low basketball IQ team. Definitely a lot of physically talented players. But nothing between the ears.

CelticBaller
01-03-2020, 10:26 PM
The 76ers are a low basketball IQ team. Definitely a lot of physically talented players. But nothing between the ears.
Yup, probably the dumbest team in the league

Hittin_Shots
01-03-2020, 10:30 PM
Big Wiggle was talking to Horford not Ben....Horford wants to pout to the media about his role like a little bch so Embiid went back @ him through the media :applause:

Yea think you should get rid of him, the rest of your team are a bunch of low IQ cucks, doesn't fit in.

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2020, 10:32 PM
If he cant make a shot then he'd be hurting the team by shooting.

It's not like they're the Pelicans who are a losing team with no expectations, and the young core can just chuck away to get their stats. The Sixers are trying to win now, so they can't really have a guy taking practice shots with actual games on the line.

If he's not good enough to be on the court due to his lack of a shot, then that's on the coach. But it'd be dumb of him to hog shots when he's the worst shooter on the team.

But OP is a low IQ retard so this is probably a bit over his head.

fourkicks44
01-03-2020, 10:37 PM

Horford is cooked.

Looks like he is still playing for the Celtics.

Stevens' Trojan horse.

Mask the Embiid
01-03-2020, 10:45 PM
Ben Simmons has a low bball iq :roll:

so let me guess draymond has a low bball iq too?So dame lillard must be in NBA mensa? :lol

Enjoy Kemba,tatum, and jaylen in the playoffs babyboy, its gonna be a bumpy ride

CelticBaller
01-03-2020, 10:55 PM
https://zodab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/we-re-increasingly-seeing-teams-defend-ben-simmons-by-giving-him-20-ft-of-open-space-and-having-his-defender-go-extremely-under-screens.jpg

First quarter, not even down by 5 is not willing to put the defense on notice :roll:

Low BB IQ all over this play

Mask the Embiid
01-03-2020, 11:05 PM
https://zodab.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/we-re-increasingly-seeing-teams-defend-ben-simmons-by-giving-him-20-ft-of-open-space-and-having-his-defender-go-extremely-under-screens.jpg

First quarter, not even down by 5 is not willing to put the defense on notice :roll:

Yeah they are running a play there....:lol
You see he understands the concept of a team,his role on the team(POINT GUARD), and that you have to get others involved for them to play their hardest.High IQ being shown right there :applause:

I watched Kemba lose team USA the game in the world cup due to his extremely low....you know what.Just wait for the playoffs my man :oldlol:

Donovan Mitchell, i know...i know...im just sorry he was your"pg" during the tourney man

FultzNationRISE
01-03-2020, 11:06 PM

I mean, yeah... in THAT situation, it's pretty embarrassing :lol

Still, it is what it is. Everyone knows he cant shoot. If the coaching staff still think he's worth having out there, then that's on them.

imdaman99
01-03-2020, 11:15 PM
If he shot he would be like Westbrook. Believe me you don't want him shooting :lol

lilteapot
01-03-2020, 11:16 PM
If he cant make a shot then he'd be hurting the team by shooting.

It's not like they're the Pelicans who are a losing team with no expectations, and the young core can just chuck away to get their stats. The Sixers are trying to win now, so they can't really have a guy taking practice shots with actual games on the line.

If he's not good enough to be on the court due to his lack of a shot, then that's on the coach. But it'd be dumb of him to hog shots when he's the worst shooter on the team.

But OP is a low IQ retard so this is probably a bit over his head.
How do you know he cant make a shot if he wont shoot the damn ball? You're such a worthless cvnt.

CelticBaller
01-03-2020, 11:33 PM
I have a low B-Ball IQ like Simmons
:oldlol:

fourkicks44
01-03-2020, 11:48 PM
Simmons looked like shit out there against the Rockets tonight.

Shouldn't even be in the NBA.

No impact whatsoever.

Mask the Embiid
01-03-2020, 11:55 PM
Simmons looked like shit out there against the Rockets tonight.

Shouldn't even be in the NBA.

No impact whatsoever.
Absolute dogshit out there.Worthless piece of shit didnt even take one contested midrange like westbrook all game :mad:

Quinn Cook > Simmons

toxicxr6
01-04-2020, 02:14 AM
Well If he can

LAL
01-04-2020, 02:34 AM
Yeah they are running a play there....:lol
You see he understands the concept of a team,his role on the team(POINT GUARD), and that you have to get others involved for them to play their hardest.High IQ being shown right there :applause:

I watched Kemba lose team USA the game in the world cup due to his extremely low....you know what.Just wait for the playoffs my man :oldlol:

Donovan Mitchell, i know...i know...im just sorry he was your"pg" during the tourney man
Be tougher on your idol, seriously. You think that embaressing picture is just him running a play? Basic basketball rule and understanding: dont run a play when your that ****ing open!!

RealSkipBayless
01-04-2020, 02:42 AM
What happened to all those summer workout videos..

Locked_Up_Tonight
01-04-2020, 11:52 AM
What happened to all those summer workout videos..

It's mentality. He is scared to shoot. Workout videos are not pressure situations. Some guys would rather not do it for fear of failure than at least trying and falling on their face.

tontoz
01-04-2020, 12:35 PM
I would rather see him not shoot at all than do what Westbrick is doing, 5 attempts from 3 per game shooting 23%.

I think his foul shooting is really the main problem. When your primary ball handler can't shoot free throws that makes it tough to close out games.

superduper
01-04-2020, 12:41 PM
For as much flak as the Sixers are getting they are still 3.5 games back from the 2nd seed in the East...Not bad at all for being apparently insanely dysfunctional.

72-10
01-04-2020, 12:49 PM
OP ruined Simmons' game

made him look rec league

he's got that nice runner though:facepalm

Jasper
01-04-2020, 10:49 PM
I remember Majic johnson doing the same fvckin thing until he developed a set shoot , and that is exactly what Simmons needs to do.

highwhey
01-04-2020, 10:57 PM
we'll trade yall Rubio, Oubre and a 1st for Simmons.

answer the phone asap.

fourkicks44
01-04-2020, 11:07 PM
we'll trade yall Rubio, Oubre and a 1st for Simmons.

answer the phone asap.

We want our Homie back.

highwhey
01-04-2020, 11:11 PM
We want our Homie back.
most suns fans are bitter with saric atm, not shooting good. passing is good tho, but we need him to shoot a lot better then he has been. :lol

fourkicks44
01-04-2020, 11:26 PM
most suns fans are bitter with saric atm, not shooting good. passing is good tho, but we need him to shoot a lot better then he has been. :lol

Hmm sounds familiar :lol